Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400794 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ego65:
grin happy already that Al least I will be pregnant soon...after three months of this treatment...@Bunny19...thanks allot Mommy ...u v healed a soul already......thanks ma...thank u ....
...pls remember me in ur prayers
U will be fine dear. Just remain positive, u will testify soon. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
MummyHalo:
Good morning mommies, trust we are all doing well. My cycle length has been between 32 & 33 days in the last 3months. Please, on what cycle day is it advisable to do ovulation tracking with this cycle length?
Thanks for your usual helpful responses.
Sticky baby dust to us all.
Mamas please do not read and pass.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
MummyHalo:

Mamas please do not read and pass.
Start from CD 13-19
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ego65:
grin happy already that Al least I will be pregnant soon...after three months of this treatment...@Bunny19...thanks allot Mommy ...u v healed a soul already......thanks ma...thank u ....
...pls remember me in ur prayers

You'll testify mama. Stay strong!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Testimonytwins:
I really need someone to talk to. I feel like I'm going out of my mind. My parents feel im not doing enough because I have not agreed to all their suggestions. They saw an advert online for fertility tea and I told them I think it is a scam. I have cried my eyes out today even though I promised myself that I won't cry on this issue again.
My hormonal profile tests showed high prolactin and low progesterone. I used parlodel and repeated the test. Both progesterone and prolactin were normal in the second test. I have done several tracking which shows I ovulate.
I did hsg and d result was left hydrosalpinx. Then had laparoscopy and the doctor said there were adhesions everywhere. He prescribed clomid and said that I might have to do ivf in a few months.
Is there anyone who got their bfp even with adhesions?

It is well mama, stay positive. God will come through for you. I don't know about adhersions, I believe other mamas will advise. Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mothermarie: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good evening mamas. Our season of waiting is over in Jesus name.Please anyone with the eBook "it starts with the egg", should send to me buddywriter202@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Optionabcde: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Optionabcde: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Testimonytwins:
I really need someone to talk to. I feel like I'm going out of my mind. My parents feel im not doing enough because I have not agreed to all their suggestions. They saw an advert online for fertility tea and I told them I think it is a scam. I have cried my eyes out today even though I promised myself that I won't cry on this issue again.
My hormonal profile tests showed high prolactin and low progesterone. I used parlodel and repeated the test. Both progesterone and prolactin were normal in the second test. I have done several tracking which shows I ovulate.
I did hsg and d result was left hydrosalpinx. Then had laparoscopy and the doctor said there were adhesions everywhere. He prescribed clomid and said that I might have to do ivf in a few months.
Is there anyone who got their bfp even with adhesions?

I am sorry for what you are going through. Honestly that’s the essence of this thread in the first place- for women ttc to come together and share their thoughts, ideas and at least get comforted and be hopeful on the long run.

As sad as the issue might be, crying and getting all worked up could even make things worse by affecting your already balanced hormones. Please do not cry again. At least you are alive that’s the reason you can even talk of trying to conceive. As long as there is life there is hope please. You can dm if you need someone to talk, I will give you my number.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Khalifatulai30: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nicejo:

Congratulations sir, wishing your wife a healthy nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Hi house I'm new here, so pardon me if I'm not going by the rules pls can anyone recommend laboratories where they do SFA in Benin with prices pls. I'm looking forward to replies baby dust��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good evening mamas
please somebody should send me d eBook it starts with the egg. bluechoco30@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mothermarie:
Good evening mamas. Our season of waiting is over in Jesus name.Please anyone with the eBook "it starts with the egg", should send to me buddywriter202@gmail.com. thank you
Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
happymummy:
Good evening mamas
please somebody should send me d eBook it starts with the egg. bluechoco30@gmail.com. thank you.
Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Bunny19:
Start from CD 13-19
Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ego65: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thank you all mommies...love u all..great mommies.. we shall all get a bfp B4 Christmas this year 2019...Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mothermarie: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2019
folash:

Sent

Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 3:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Is there anyone who got their bfp even with adhesions?[/qu. Though haven’t gotten bfp after Adhesion was detected cause my husband is not around. But feel much better after abdominal massage and use of hot water bottle. Someone sent the massage video to me,can forward to you if interested. Send dm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise19: 3:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Ego65:
Thank you all mommies...love u all..great mommies.. we shall all get a bfp B4 Christmas this year 2019...Amen
Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimim101(m): 4:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning moms in the house.. I'm a male but ttc as my babe care less wit her nonchalant & lackadaisical attitude..

We've been trying to conceive and in February I realise that her period didn't came up, do we went for test and pregnancy scan we were told that it was an infection. So we treated infections.

In August, my wife told me to go for sperm test to check if i'm the one who is having issue which I did but the result came as 80 million and we were given CIPROFLUXAZIN to be taken every 12hrs..

So I decided to download my calendar on phone to track her fertile & ovulation period so that we can meet intermittently during these period. But before the month of August run out, she started seeing symptoms of pregnancy in her like restlessness, whitish substance coming out from her breast, frequent urine most especially during the night, and she do complain of right abdominal stomach which I was told is called abdominal cramping that these are the early signs of pregnancy in one or two weeks..

However, her period is usually on 10th of each of month, but my surprise was that she saw her period on the 8th of September (last month). My question now is, is it possible for her to lost the pregnancy during these period cos I was told that maybe her body is fragile and that maybe the reason for the loss of the pregnancy.

In fact I have to left Lagos for Akure because she's a Corp member, I'm now in Akure since last month to do the needful again.

Note: she finished her period 4 days ago and during these periods, I prepared Bara & Pap Water which we both drank till she finished her period. I also prepared recipe Banana, milk, bicarbonate soda and egg which she drank yesterday morning morning to boost her to be hyperovulated.

My question now is please mummies in the house, what are the advice, precautions, and helpful things we can do not to let this month pass us by. If there are test ulor drugs you can recommend for us let me as know as she had preciously used Parlodel & Vitamin C (Name forgotten).
God bless you all for the good job you are doing.

I believe in God all things are possible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onalc(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2019
About us

Over a decade, Olanase Herbal Clinic have proffered tremendous solutions to various infertility challenges bringing smiles upon the faces of women with insurmountable infertility problems such as Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Endomentriosis, Tubal blockage, Ashermans syndrome and a host of others.
Our therapy consists of 2 naturally formulated herbal tablets inserted via the virginal to deflate, detached and shrink benign tumors from the female reproductive system within 9 to 14 days without any adverse effect on the endometrium and eject it as dead tissue after all the contents have been drained. The usage of this drug is however subject to certain conditions.

Olanase Herbal Clinic have been in the business of alternative medicine over a decade. Headed by the Chief Consultant – Habeeb Aladeifa. The objective of the company is to positively impact lives especially on infertility.

Olanase Herbal Clinic is strongly identified with honesty, integrity, diligence and efficiency in the field of natural medicine with unrivalled accomplishments in providing solutions to benign tumors and other challenges associated with the female reproductive systems. Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet is a major product of the company, it has recorded unrivalled success as antidote to benign tumors such as Fibroids, Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, Tubal blockage, Hydrosalpinx, Bladder stone, Pelvic inflammatory Disease, Adhesion and a host of others.

Fibrotab is currently under certification by the statutory agencies and will be unveiled to the pharmaceutical world as global solutions to reproductive systems challenges which has defied medical solutions.

The office is located at 11, Buluro Street, Off Ogeretedo Street, New Union Road, Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abioloere House, Koko Peace Housing Estate, Olodo Bank, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

WHY FIBROTAB!

The most potent and safest antidote to fibroid, ovarian cysts and other benign tumor, Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet have been in use for over 15 years on removal of fibroids, ovarian cysts, tubal blockage, remedy for ectopic pregnancy and other challenges of infertility.
The drug is herbally formulated pessary which deflates, drains the echo pattern contents of the fibroid, detach it's tissue from the myometrium, shrinks it and it is expelled as dead tissue.
The component of the drug increases the pH of the uterine system and prevents regrowth of any tumor.

A single fibroid of 60mm below requires a dose of 2 tablets while larger fibroids and multiple requires a repeat of the therapy.
It is delivered like a baby without surgery.
It is the safest and most guaranteed alternative to going under the knives. Those on multiple therapies and are TTCs have been found to conceive even before their therapies are complete. Fibrotab vaginal insert has one avoidable side effect and it's absolutely the last resort for those with burden of fibroids.
Sex is unavoidably necessary from the day the dead skin is expelled for at least two weeks consistently otherwise the vaginal walls becomes extremely tight due to the astringent properties of Fibrotab.

Visit OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC Or contact +234(0)7032455110 for more information on price and order procedure.
You can as well search for Olanase Herbal Clinic on Google, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

With Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet, you will be a mother in no time!!!

OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC

…Your Health Is Our Concern

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. Can the Drug be used during menstruation?
Answer: Drug can only be used before or after menstruation.

2. Can I have sex during my therapy?
Answer: Sex is only needed from the same day or second day of delivery and consistently too.

3. If I start menstruation after the therapy, can I still have sex?
Answer: It is not advisable however, if your ovulation falls within the therapy you cannot menstruate as your matured eggs would have been evacuated with discharge during the therapy.

4. Since am not in your country, how can I get the drug?
Answer: You can send your money by western union money transfer to: Aladeifa Habeeb Adeyemi. 11, Buluro Street, Off Ogeretedo Street, New Union Road, Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria . Send the transfer code to my WhatsApp number +2347032455110, alternatively transfer to ALADEIFA HABEEB ADEYEMI. GTBank No: 0034767978

5. What if my spouse is not available and I want take the therapy?
Answer: You can order a vibrator Love Machine as substitute for the male penis, or wait for your spouse's return.

6. Can a pregnant woman use the drug?
Answer: This is not appropriate as the Risk of complications is very high.

7. Do I have to use the 12 tablets at once for multiple fibroids?
Answer: Therapy is repeated until all is removed.

8. How do I unblock my blocked tubes?
Answer: Buy a dose of single fibroid therapy which is 2 tablets and use only 1 tablet to unblock your tube.

9. How long can I get my parcel if I make payment?
Answer: Dispatch is 3 days after payment is received and you get it within 7 days of payment.

10. Do I need other drugs with Fibrotab?
Answer: Due to vaginal discomfort characterised by burning in the first 3 days, it is advisable to use any strong painkillers i.e. Brand of Ibuprofen and vaginal cream such as Opt lube lubricant, most cases is not advisable because it might reduce the power of Fibrotab so therefore it will increase the days of delivery.

11. I have high Blood pressure, can I use the drug?
Answer: Yes but must manage your pain with strong painkillers advised by your medical personnel. Check the instructions for details.
12. In case if I want to be pregnant do I need to buy another drug?
Answer: Yes, you need to purchase our TTC Herbal cleanser.

Share it with your friends and family.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2019
juola:

I am only using folic acid. I tried again some minutes ago,it was faint and am feeling ache in lower abdomen especially at the right side and my thigh too.
Congrat ma'am, just keep taking ur folic acid and give it 2 or more days to test again(though I no its not easy) because same thing happened to me I tested 2days after my missed period got a BFN then the next day got a supper faint BFP for another 3days even Blood test was faint, but to the Glory of God almighty we are fine and baby is baking well...I realised I had a super late Ovulation. About the Ache I think its normal cramps(your uterus strecting to accommodate the new foetus). Just make sure your rest well, no lifting of Heavy thing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Memunah(f): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning fruitful mamas.
Please can I use folic acid.i just found I have fibroid of about 1cm in size.Scan shows its nowhere near my womb.
I am TTC.
Please can I use folic acid,if yes.. How many dosage daily.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning, am sad but I thank God after using fertilady ,folic acid and vitamin E for a month my period delay for 3days have been praying and happy the thing just show face yesterday night it was very painful ��� planning to use my clomid this cycle pray for me am trying to be strong .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2019
House pls join me to sing "who has the final say, Jehovah has the final say"

Only God has the final say. let no doctor, herbalist, Alfa or fake Prophets tell you other wise. I am I living testimony.

After two months of anxiously waiting, I decided to take that bold step for Pregnancy Test...Lo and behold, even the lab attendants congratulated me... This is same lab I had my hormonal profiling, HSG and has done folicular tracking. For good 4 months I was doing tracking, each month I pay close to 20k, ( with all the stick wey dem dey chuk for my virginal, egg no grow).

I used Clomid, went back for tracking, saw 2 full grown eggs, went for my IUI immediately, but still and still, No-show.

May we not use 20years to make a journey of just 1 month...

Alfa called me to come and do SARA ( spiritual giving ) I did not go. Nurse called me to come for treatment I did not go, even though she was charging less compare to how much doctor charged me for IUI..

What I did different?

Someone introduced me to KEDI healthcare to cure my small fibroid o...after flushing my colon, womb and all that...I use only baby plan and iron tablets from the UK..and gave my Hubby Organic Tumeric that boost his sperm.

I started BABY PLAN FOLIC ACID in June, started curing fibroid with KEDI products in July.
By August I had my last monthly flow. September came, no menstruation, KEDI doctor told me is because of the fibroid drugs..I foolishly believed her (That treatment would have killed my Fetus).

After two weeks, pregnancy symptoms started showing. I was confused. I started acting sluggish, weird and every food I see irritates me. Even cake oo. Hubby was shocked to see me taking Juice that I detest with passion�

The last straw that broke the camel's whatever was when I threw up when brushing my teeth on the 6th Oct.. I immediately bought Test trip, and result was negative..called my friend, she told PT cannot detect at that early stage I should go for blood test.

Finally I took the bold step yesterday..waited anxiously for 30mins..Only for the lab attendant to hand me my result with a big smile of congratulation.

This isn't my 1st pregnancy as i had abortion done 13 years ago...this this first child. Though only been married for 18months, but I have been TTC for 10 years....

I am dedicating today for every TTCing women out there.. who have spent years trying to convince, got mocked, willingly to go extra miles and also those who don't have the financial capacity.. Just hang on there..Don't give up, don't shed that secret tears again, God is opening your file soon..a o si fi oruko titun pe o, ( you sha be called a new name) . Every single one of us here shall write our testimony.

If you need help with KEDI and also want the baby plan folic acid and Organic Tumeric don't hesitate to ask here...

God will perfect our testimony

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=83062507]Congrat ma'am, just keep taking ur folic acid and give it 2 or more days to test again(though I no its not easy) because same thing happened to me I tested 2days after my missed period got a BFN then the next day got a supper faint BFP for another 3days even Blood test was faint, but to the Glory of God almighty we are fine and baby is baking well...I realised I had a super late Ovulation. About the Ache I think its normal cramps(your uterus strecting to accommodate the new foetus). Just make sure your rest well, no lifting of Heavy thing.[/quote
I was asked to wait till middle of this week to test again because AF was not yet due. And that I should rest well too. I decided to include progesteron rich food like beans and banana in my diet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2019
tbaby123:

Only God has the final say. let no doctor, herbalist, Alfa or fake Prophets tell you other wise. I am I living testimony.

After two months of anxiously waiting, I decided to take that bold step for Pregnancy Test...Lo and behold, even the lab attendants congratulated me... This is same lab I had my hormonal profiling, HSG and has done folicular tracking. For good 4 months I was doing tracking, each month I pay close to 20k, ( with all the stick wey dem dey chuk for my virginal, egg no grow).

I used Clomid, went back for tracking, saw 2 full grown eggs, went for my IUI immediately, but still and still, No-show.

Alfa called me to come and do SARA ( spiritual giving ) I did not go. Nurse called me to come for treatment I did not go, even though she was charging less compare to how much doctor charged me for IUI..

What I did different?

Someone introduced me to KEDI healthcare to cure my small fibroid o...after flushing my colon, womb and all that...I use only baby plan and iron tablets from the UK..and gave my Hubby Organic Tumeric that boost his sperm.

I started BABY PLAN FOLIC ACID in June, started curing fibroid with KEDI products in July.
By August I had my last monthly flow. September came, no menstruation, KEDI doctor told me is because of the fibroid drugs..I foolishly believed her (That treatment would have killed my Fetus).

After two weeks, pregnancy symptoms started showing. I was confused. I started acting sluggish, weird and every food I see irritates me. Even cake oo. Hubby was shocked to see me taking Juice that I detest with passion�

The last straw that broke the camel's whatever was when I threw up when brushing my teeth on the 6th Oct.. I immediately bought Test trip, and result was negative..called my friend, she told PT cannot detect at that early stage I should go for blood test.

Finally I took the bold step yesterday..waited anxiously for 30mins..Only for the lab attendant to hand me my result with a big smile of congratulation.

This isn't my 1st pregnancy as i had abortion done 13 years ago...this this first child. Though only been married for 18months, but I have been TTC for 10 years....

I am dedicating today for every TTCing women out there.. who have spent years trying to convince, got mocked, willingly to go extra miles and also those who don't have the financial capacity.. Just hang on there..Don't give up, don't shed that secret tears again, God is opening your file soon..a o si fi oruko titun pe o, ( you sha be called a new name) . Every single one of us here shall write our testimony.

If you need help with KEDI and also want the baby plan folic acid and Organic Tumeric don't hesitate to ask here...

Congrats mama, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months. Please which of the kedi's products did you use. Is there any particular one for womb cleansing. I have sent you a dm.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pls @TrippleTwins pls send it begins with an egg. nathiadaniel@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
tbaby123:

What I did different?

Congrats mama. congrats mama. The God who remember you when all hope is gone shall open my own book of remebrance this year. This child in your womb has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Thanks TrippleTwins222 am greatful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
tbaby123:

What I did different?

Congratulations mama!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
fruitfulnathia:
Thanks TrippleTwins222 am greatful

Uwc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rocktation(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bunny19:
Pls rush to the hospital. U should be on progesterone

I hope you took this advise verrrry seriously?
@juola...
Early supplementation of progesterone can prevent a chemical pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
giftfromGod:

Congrats mama. congrats mama. The God who remember you when all hope is gone shall open my own book of remebrance this year. This child in your womb has come to stay.

Amen...keep hope alive sis, you she testify soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.