Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400645 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2019
@Ronnygold a big congratulations on the arrival of your princess.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Amarisa:
God created man in His image and likeness,Our God is a fruitful God,that means You are FRUITFUL..God is visiting every expectant mother here according to your heart desire(single,twins,triplets n more).. Don't give up,keep holding on..He will visit You this year...don't think how,ONLY BELIEVE...We await Your Testimony!!!!

Shalom!!!
Amen! Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Good morning fruitful moms dads. I love this, God will meet us at the point of our needs.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2019
Bumpy October.
See me and my cuties rocking our straight gown. EDD 2020.
Other waddling and belleful mamas how body ooo

24 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
.Good morning gtc mums, by His grace our dreams of becoming mothers shall become a reality.. amen.

Beautiful baby bumps, with faith and mercy from God we all will experience this sooner than expected. Amen.

Anyone interested in cyclogest ? I have two nd a half pack to give away...preferably based in abuja, if interested DM and come pick it up.. If outside abuja you can send someone to help pick it up..no charges., no waybilling.

My own lil way of helping our baby dream ministry, even though I wanted to sell it earlier..At this point I need the prayers more.. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Exodus 23:26
None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

Haha EDD July 2020!
Amen and Amen

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavoredT(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Starrybella post=82928334]Ladies and gentlemen i don open floor o.
This is starrybella aka mama twins
This is my faith bump
Currently 24 weeks with twins
Sex of babies xx and xy
Edd 2020
So shall it be in Jesus Name. Amen!!!

Yaaayyyyyyy...Congratulations dear. I'm next in line in Jesus name. This month is surely our faith bump month. Let testimony start rolling in

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onalc(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2019
About us

Over a decade, Olanase Herbal Clinic have proffered tremendous solutions to various infertility challenges bringing smiles upon the faces of women with insurmountable infertility problems such as Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Endomentriosis, Tubal blockage, Ashermans syndrome and a host of others.
Our therapy consists of 2 naturally formulated herbal tablets inserted via the virginal to deflate, detached and shrink benign tumors from the female reproductive system within 9 to 14 days without any adverse effect on the endometrium and eject it as dead tissue after all the contents have been drained. The usage of this drug is however subject to certain conditions.

Olanase Herbal Clinic have been in the business of alternative medicine over a decade. Headed by the Chief Consultant – Habeeb Aladeifa. The objective of the company is to positively impact lives especially on infertility.

Olanase Herbal Clinic is strongly identified with honesty, integrity, diligence and efficiency in the field of natural medicine with unrivalled accomplishments in providing solutions to benign tumors and other challenges associated with the female reproductive systems. Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet is a major product of the company, it has recorded unrivalled success as antidote to benign tumors such as Fibroids, Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, Tubal blockage, Hydrosalpinx, Bladder stone, Pelvic inflammatory Disease, Adhesion and a host of others.

Fibrotab is currently under certification by the statutory agencies and will be unveiled to the pharmaceutical world as global solutions to reproductive systems challenges which has defied medical solutions.

The office is located at 11, Buluro Street, Off Ogeretedo Street, New Union Road, Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abioloere House, Koko Peace Housing Estate, Olodo Bank, Iwo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.

WHY FIBROTAB!

The most potent and safest antidote to fibroid, ovarian cysts and other benign tumor, Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet have been in use for over 15 years on removal of fibroids, ovarian cysts, tubal blockage, remedy for ectopic pregnancy and other challenges of infertility.
The drug is herbally formulated pessary which deflates, drains the echo pattern contents of the fibroid, detach it's tissue from the myometrium, shrinks it and it is expelled as dead tissue.
The component of the drug increases the pH of the uterine system and prevents regrowth of any tumor.

A single fibroid of 60mm below requires a dose of 2 tablets while larger fibroids and multiple requires a repeat of the therapy.
It is delivered like a baby without surgery.
It is the safest and most guaranteed alternative to going under the knives. Those on multiple therapies and are TTCs have been found to conceive even before their therapies are complete. Fibrotab vaginal insert has one avoidable side effect and it's absolutely the last resort for those with burden of fibroids.
Sex is unavoidably necessary from the day the dead skin is expelled for at least two weeks consistently otherwise the vaginal walls becomes extremely tight due to the astringent properties of Fibrotab.

Visit OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC Or contact +234(0)7032455110 for more information on price and order procedure.
You can as well search for Olanase Herbal Clinic on Google, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

With Fibrotab vaginal insert tablet, you will be a mother in no time!!!

OLANASE HERBAL CLINIC

…Your Health Is Our Concern

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. Can the Drug be used during menstruation?
Answer: Drug can only be used before or after menstruation.

2. Can I have sex during my therapy?
Answer: Sex is only needed from the same day or second day of delivery and consistently too.

3. If I start menstruation after the therapy, can I still have sex?
Answer: It is not advisable however, if your ovulation falls within the therapy you cannot menstruate as your matured eggs would have been evacuated with discharge during the therapy.

4. Since am not in your country, how can I get the drug?
Answer: You can send your money by western union money transfer to: Aladeifa Habeeb Adeyemi. 11, Buluro Street, Off Ogeretedo Street, New Union Road, Aluminum Village, Dopemu, Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria . Send the transfer code to my WhatsApp number +2347032455110, alternatively transfer to ALADEIFA HABEEB ADEYEMI. GTBank No: 0034767978

5. What if my spouse is not available and I want take the therapy?
Answer: You can order a vibrator Love Machine as substitute for the male penis, or wait for your spouse's return.

6. Can a pregnant woman use the drug?
Answer: This is not appropriate as the Risk of complications is very high.

7. Do I have to use the 12 tablets at once for multiple Fibroids?
Answer: Therapy is repeated until all is removed.

8. How do I unblock my blocked tubes?
Answer: Buy a dose of single fibroid therapy which is 2 tablets and use only 1 tablet to unblock your tube.

9. How long can I get my parcel if I make payment?
Answer: Dispatch is 3 days after payment is received and you get it within 7 days of payment.

10. Do I need other drugs with Fibrotab?
Answer: Due to vaginal discomfort characterised by burning in the first 3 days, it is advisable to use any strong painkillers i.e. Brand of Ibuprofen and vaginal cream such as Opt lube lubricant, most cases is not advisable because it might reduce the power of Fibrotab so therefore it will increase the days of delivery.

11. I have high Blood pressure, can I use the drug?
Answer: Yes but must manage your pain with strong painkillers advised by your medical personnel. Check the instructions for details.
12. In case if I want to be pregnant do I need to buy another drug?
Answer: Yes, you need to purchase our TTC Herbal cleanser.

Share it with your friends and family.

Thank you.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Faith Bump
Mummy tripletwins @ 20weeks
Edd: 2020
Chidindu and Chidera warming up in my womb
Can't wait to behold them
#ItshallcometopassinJesusNameAmen#
#Confessionbringsconception#

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Can't wait!!! Edd 2020,Mama metta!!!! From our mouth to Gods hears, Rahma!! Yushroh& Matin!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=FavoredT post=82965663][/quote]Amen! Thanks mama, abeg sharp sharp come upload ur own o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wow see cute cute bump everywhere, it shall come to pass in Jesus Name. Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starrybella: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fruitful mama's your girl is seriously ill o, I am just managing, for the past two days I hv been having serious headache, weakness of the body and I am running temperature, I couldn't sleep at time, right now I am lying down and covering myself. Dh is not around but I have called him. He said he will buy fever medicine for me when coming home.
Note: I hv taken panad×l extra yesterday and today but no changes. Pls sabi mama's I need your suggestion abi advice. Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Starrybella:
Fruitful mama's your girl is seriously ill o, I am just managing, for the past two days I hv been having serious headache, weakness of the body and I am running temperature, I couldn't sleep at time, right now I am lying down and covering myself. Dh is not around but I have called him. He said he will buy fever medicine for me when coming home.
Note: I hv taken panad×l extra yesterday and today but no changes. Pls sabi mama's I need your suggestion abi advice. Thanks and remain blessed
Sis I will advice u wait o the malaria drugs if you are already in your TWW, might be Omolaria and not malaria
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Sis I will advice u wait o the malaria drugs if you are already in your TWW, might be Omolaria and not malaria

Yes oo! @mama Starrybella, it may be BELLERIA if you're in 2ww. Sorry dear. Wishing you all d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Maybe you should go for test first before taking any malaria drugs, it could be your baby disturbing already
Starrybella:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Starrybella:
Shebi you've heard other mamas, just wait if you are in your TWW
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavoredT(f): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Good evening mamas...please I have a question. I was meant to ovulate last Wednesday and I felt all the ovulation symptoms apart from CM and use ovulation kit which was positive only for today I was having cramps and I saw cervical mucus, I tested again with ovulation kit and it was very dark like the control line and DH travelled on Monday thinking I ovulated last week angry please what do you think is wrong?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
[What you just experienced could be implantation, just relax your mind, hope and pray for the best. quote author=FavoredT post=82994342]Good evening mamas...please I have a question. I was meant to ovulate last Wednesday and I felt all the ovulation symptoms apart from CM and use ovulation kit which was positive only for today I was having cramps and I saw cervical mucus, I tested again with ovulation kit and it was very dark like the control line and DH travelled on Monday thinking I ovulated last week angry please what do you think is wrong?[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2019
I have been MIA because God blessed me with a job and I have been doing documentation but I need to join this faith bump immediately.

Us at 20 weeks, God has been faithful and we return all the glory to Him. Edd is July 2020. It is so already in Jesus name. Amen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mulang: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Hi, am new here and I want to undergo IVF, first one I did failed due to the clinic I used. I live in warri, can anyone recommend a reliable, yet less expensive IVF center close to me? Secondly someone recommended Bridge Clinic, their branch in pH, can anyone confirm their success rate?? Thanks bekks2858@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2019
safe06:
.Good morning gtc mums, by His grace our dreams of becoming mothers shall become a reality.. amen.

Beautiful baby bumps, with faith and mercy from God we all will experience this sooner than expected. Amen.

Anyone interested in cyclogest ? I have two nd a half pack to give away...preferably based in abuja, if interested DM and come pick it up.. If outside abuja you can send someone to help pick it up..no charges., no waybilling.

My own lil way of helping our baby dream ministry, even though I wanted to sell it earlier..At this point I need the prayers more.. smiley

Am interested dear I stay in gwas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Pls who had ever experienced this kind headache. Since two days ago have been having headache on my right head side. I had used paracetamol , yet still having the Off and ON headache. This started when I started using the new folic Acid I bought. Could this very brand be responsible? Pls don't read and pass pity me abeg.

Attached is what I bought , although this looked bigger than the previous folic acid that I used

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2019
giftfromGod:
Pls who had ever experienced this kind headache. Since two days ago have been having headache on my right head side. I had used paracetamol , yet still having the Off and ON headache. This started when I started using the new folic Acid I bought. Could this very brand be responsible? Pls don't read and pass pity me abeg.

Attached is what I bought , although this looked bigger than the previous folic acid that I used

This is a good brand. I have used it before and didn't have any side effects. Sorry about d headache, try and rest more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
giftfromGod:

This is d brand I've been using for long. Never felt any side effect since I started using it. I don't think it's responsible for d headache. Sorry dear. Try and rest as the other mama said. Ensure you're getting enough sleep.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tripletwins222:

This is d brand I've been using for long. Never felt any side effect since I started using it. I don't think it's responsible for d headache. Sorry dear. Try and rest as the other mama said. Ensure you're getting enough sleep.

God bless you for talking out of your time to answer me. Okay , I don't usually stress myself as much, but will try and rest as suggested. Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bunny19:
This is a good brand. I have used it before and didn't have any side effects. Sorry about d headache, try and rest more.

okay ma, may be I should stop using it for some days and see how it goes. If I start talking it and experience same , na to throw alway the thing oh. I appreciate your response ma . You too much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
.m

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
MA Pweetybabe, I sent you a pm Pls kindly check. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
giftfromGod:

okay ma, may be I should stop using it for some days and see how it goes. If I start talking it and experience same , na to throw alway the thing oh. I appreciate your response ma . You too much.
No wahala. U can stop and resume and see. All d best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
FavoredT:
Good evening mamas...please I have a question. I was meant to ovulate last Wednesday and I felt all the ovulation symptoms apart from CM and use ovulation kit which was positive only for today I was having cramps and I saw cervical mucus, I tested again with ovulation kit and it was very dark like the control line and DH travelled on Monday thinking I ovulated last week angry please what do you think is wrong?

Sometimes u may ovulate late....it happens to me sometimes....there is still hope because sperm can stay in ur system for up to 5 days

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by coolangel54(f): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
I am two months post partum and I just did pelvic scan today which showed that fibroid is subserous measuring 3.7*2.1cm. Does anyone know I can remove it non-surgically (without surgery) as it is still small please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.