Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401273 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppycakes(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good afternoon going to conceive mums and dads..

I am sort of new posting here but have been silently reading for a while..

I have always struggled with irregular menses and subsequently trouble getting pregnant...

I have been trying for God knows how long, sometimes discouraged but pick courage to continue again .

I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian disease.... and I want to also get pregnant.

I started with Bara and pap water this morning just for cleansing, as seen in the thread and I have been running to the toilet since morning...

My last menses was July 5th and no pregnancy to show how pcos can frustrate one..

I want inputs on how to scale through this and carry my bundle of Joy soonest, from mamas with pcos ..

congrats to all those who got their bfp already..
God keep Ur bundles of joy ... Amen

Thanks everyone and hope I am welcome

Thanks again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Queen1010:

Congrats mama, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months. Please which of the kedi's products did you use. Is there any particular one for womb cleansing. I have sent you a dm.

You have to go for their test to ensure what treatment you need..or if u have previous test result, that will tender to them to ensure proper treatment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
folash:

Sent

Thanks mama
I appreciate and am grateful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
tbaby123:
House pls join me to sing "who has the final say, Jehovah has the final say"

Only God has the final say. let no doctor, herbalist, Alfa or fake Prophets tell you other wise. I am I living testimony.

After two months of anxiously waiting, I decided to take that bold step for Pregnancy Test...Lo and behold, even the lab attendants congratulated me... This is same lab I had my hormonal profiling, HSG and has done folicular tracking. For good 4 months I was doing tracking, each month I pay close to 20k, ( with all the stick wey dem dey chuk for my virginal, egg no grow).

I used Clomid, went back for tracking, saw 2 full grown eggs, went for my IUI immediately, but still and still, No-show.

May we not use 20years to make a journey of just 1 month...

Alfa called me to come and do SARA ( spiritual giving ) I did not go. Nurse called me to come for treatment I did not go, even though she was charging less compare to how much doctor charged me for IUI..

What I did different?

Someone introduced me to KEDI healthcare to cure my small fibroid o...after flushing my colon, womb and all that...I use only baby plan and iron tablets from the UK..and gave my Hubby Organic Tumeric that boost his sperm.

I started BABY PLAN FOLIC ACID in June, started curing fibroid with KEDI products in July.
By August I had my last monthly flow. September came, no menstruation, KEDI doctor told me is because of the fibroid drugs..I foolishly believed her (That treatment would have killed my Fetus).

After two weeks, pregnancy symptoms started showing. I was confused. I started acting sluggish, weird and every food I see irritates me. Even cake oo. Hubby was shocked to see me taking Juice that I detest with passion�

The last straw that broke the camel's whatever was when I threw up when brushing my teeth on the 6th Oct.. I immediately bought Test trip, and result was negative..called my friend, she told PT cannot detect at that early stage I should go for blood test.

Finally I took the bold step yesterday..waited anxiously for 30mins..Only for the lab attendant to hand me my result with a big smile of congratulation.

This isn't my 1st pregnancy as i had abortion done 13 years ago...this this first child. Though only been married for 18months, but I have been TTC for 10 years....

I am dedicating today for every TTCing women out there.. who have spent years trying to convince, got mocked, willingly to go extra miles and also those who don't have the financial capacity.. Just hang on there..Don't give up, don't shed that secret tears again, God is opening your file soon..a o si fi oruko titun pe o, ( you sha be called a new name) . Every single one of us here shall write our testimony.

If you need help with KEDI and also want the baby plan folic acid and Organic Tumeric don't hesitate to ask here...

God will perfect our testimony

Congratulations
You shall carry to terms and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Rocktation:

I hope you took this advise verrrry seriously?
@juola...
Early supplementation of progesterone can prevent a chemical pregnancy.
Yes, I have been to the hospital and they conducted the test again both blood and urine. Urine was faint while blood came out positive. So doctor advised that I shouldn't panic. That its still normal that after I miss AF it will be darker. So I will conduct the test again by mid nextweek. But personally I have started taking food rich in progesterone and folic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kenny2gbaski(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please any doctor or someone experienced should please help with this

I got married last year 2018 and we decided to start having a baby, 6 months after trying and nothing worked, we took tests and we were both medically ok.

Let me chip in this, she suffers period irregularities (around 37 - 43 days interval) which makes calculating her ovulation a bit hard.

At 8 months, we decided to take some fertility medication prescribed for her at the hospital.

The next month, She missed her period and this time, longer than usual, so we decided to to take a test after waiting 2 weeks after missed period.

We used the usual home pregnancy (urine) Test strip and result came "faint positive" (positive line blur)

She got all the pregnancy signs and symptoms so we decided to go to a diagnostic center where she had an ultrasound, the doctor wasnt really sure so he ordered a pregnancy test done, it was d same strip but this time with her blood. The result was actually fainted as well so they agreed it was negative. Here i was confused and worried but i just felt maybe we did the test too early according to some google search i made. I also found out online that the faint result was due to a low level HCG and that it will increase over time.

It's exactly 62 days she had her last period. Now we decided to have another urine test, it came out faint positive once more but this time visible (about 50 percent) compared to the first one. But still not as dark as the was i assumed it will be.

I actually don't know if i should call this a progress or not since i read online that by now the HCG should be much more.

Please help, should i be worried? Is this normal, is it likely she lose the baby or is it lost already? If yes, why hasnt she seen blood yet.
If not, how can we increase her HCG.
Am so confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
I wouldn't advice you use clomid when there's a traces of adhesion and hydrosalpinx, is better you treat them first and it's treatable. Use enzyme like serrapeptase or wobenzyme and Chinese tea, then do fertility massaging and castor oil pack. That would really help with both the hydrosalpinx and adhesion.

Testimonytwins:
I really need someone to talk to. I feel like I'm going out of my mind. My parents feel im not doing enough because I have not agreed to all their suggestions. They saw an advert online for fertility tea and I told them I think it is a scam. I have cried my eyes out today even though I promised myself that I won't cry on this issue again.
My hormonal profile tests showed high prolactin and low progesterone. I used parlodel and repeated the test. Both progesterone and prolactin were normal in the second test. I have done several tracking which shows I ovulate.
I did hsg and d result was left hydrosalpinx. Then had laparoscopy and the doctor said there were adhesions everywhere. He prescribed clomid and said that I might have to do ivf in a few months.
Is there anyone who got their bfp even with adhesions?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenbeloveth(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations and amen to your prayers
tbaby123:

Only God has the final say. let no doctor, herbalist, Alfa or fake Prophets tell you other wise. I am I living testimony.

After two months of anxiously waiting, I decided to take that bold step for Pregnancy Test...Lo and behold, even the lab attendants congratulated me... This is same lab I had my hormonal profiling, HSG and has done folicular tracking. For good 4 months I was doing tracking, each month I pay close to 20k, ( with all the stick wey dem dey chuk for my virginal, egg no grow).

I used Clomid, went back for tracking, saw 2 full grown eggs, went for my IUI immediately, but still and still, No-show.

Alfa called me to come and do SARA ( spiritual giving ) I did not go. Nurse called me to come for treatment I did not go, even though she was charging less compare to how much doctor charged me for IUI..

What I did different?

Someone introduced me to KEDI healthcare to cure my small fibroid o...after flushing my colon, womb and all that...I use only baby plan and iron tablets from the UK..and gave my Hubby Organic Tumeric that boost his sperm.

I started BABY PLAN FOLIC ACID in June, started curing fibroid with KEDI products in July.
By August I had my last monthly flow. September came, no menstruation, KEDI doctor told me is because of the fibroid drugs..I foolishly believed her (That treatment would have killed my Fetus).

After two weeks, pregnancy symptoms started showing. I was confused. I started acting sluggish, weird and every food I see irritates me. Even cake oo. Hubby was shocked to see me taking Juice that I detest with passion�

The last straw that broke the camel's whatever was when I threw up when brushing my teeth on the 6th Oct.. I immediately bought Test trip, and result was negative..called my friend, she told PT cannot detect at that early stage I should go for blood test.

Finally I took the bold step yesterday..waited anxiously for 30mins..Only for the lab attendant to hand me my result with a big smile of congratulation.

This isn't my 1st pregnancy as i had abortion done 13 years ago...this this first child. Though only been married for 18months, but I have been TTC for 10 years....

I am dedicating today for every TTCing women out there.. who have spent years trying to convince, got mocked, willingly to go extra miles and also those who don't have the financial capacity.. Just hang on there..Don't give up, don't shed that secret tears again, God is opening your file soon..a o si fi oruko titun pe o, ( you sha be called a new name) . Every single one of us here shall write our testimony.

If you need help with KEDI and also want the baby plan folic acid and Organic Tumeric don't hesitate to ask here...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
tbaby123:

What I did different?

Congratulations ma'am, may you carry to term and deliver with ease

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
kenny2gbaski:

I got married last year 2018 and we decided to start having a baby, 6 months after trying and nothing worked, we took tests and we were both medically ok.

Let me chip in this, she suffers period irregularities (around 37 - 43 days interval) which makes calculating her ovulation a bit hard.

At 8 months, we decided to take some fertility medication prescribed for her at the hospital.

The next month, She missed her period and this time, longer than usual, so we decided to to take a test after waiting 2 weeks after missed period.

We used the usual home pregnancy (urine) Test strip and result came "faint positive" (positive line blur)

She got all the pregnancy signs and symptoms so we decided to go to a diagnostic center where she had an ultrasound, the doctor wasnt really sure so he ordered a pregnancy test done, it was d same strip but this time with her blood. The result was actually fainted as well so they agreed it was negative. Here i was confused and worried but i just felt maybe we did the test too early according to some google search i made. I also found out online that the faint result was due to a low level HCG and that it will increase over time.

It's exactly 62 days she had her last period. Now we decided to have another urine test, it came out faint positive once more but this time visible (about 50 percent) compared to the first one. But still not as dark as the was i assumed it will be.

I actually don't know if i should call this a progress or not since i read online that by now the HCG should be much more.

Please help, should i be worried? Is this normal, is it likely she lose the baby or is it lost already? If yes, why hasnt she seen blood yet.
Am so confused

I pray it end in praise, y not go to anothe lab for test and scan

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
juola:

Yes, I have been to the hospital and they conducted the test again both blood and urine. Urine was faint while blood came out positive. So doctor advised that I shouldn't panic. That its still normal that after I miss AF it will be darker. So I will conduct the test again by mid nextweek. But personally I have started taking food rich in progesterone and folic acid.

Still insist on progesterone supplement. All the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by juola(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
rvpbae:

Can I get it at the pharmacy? If yes, which product is the best?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
slimim101:
Good morning moms in the house.. I'm a male but ttc as my babe care less wit her nonchalant & lackadaisical attitude..

We've been trying to conceive and in February I realise that her period didn't came up, do we went for test and pregnancy scan we were told that it was an infection. So we treated infections.

In August, my wife told me to go for sperm test to check if i'm the one who is having issue which I did but the result came as 80 million and we were given CIPROFLUXAZIN to be taken every 12hrs..

So I decided to download my calendar on phone to track her fertile & ovulation period so that we can meet intermittently during these period. But before the month of August run out, she started seeing symptoms of pregnancy in her like restlessness, whitish substance coming out from her breast, frequent urine most especially during the night, and she do complain of right abdominal stomach which I was told is called abdominal cramping that these are the early signs of pregnancy in one or two weeks..

However, her period is usually on 10th of each of month, but my surprise was that she saw her period on the 8th of September (last month). My question now is, is it possible for her to lost the pregnancy during these period cos I was told that maybe her body is fragile and that maybe the reason for the loss of the pregnancy.

In fact I have to left Lagos for Akure because she's a Corp member, I'm now in Akure since last month to do the needful again.

Note: she finished her period 4 days ago and during these periods, I prepared Bara & Pap Water which we both drank till she finished her period. I also prepared recipe Banana, milk, bicarbonate soda and egg which she drank yesterday morning morning to boost her to be hyperovulated.

My question now is please mummies in the house, what are the advice, precautions, and helpful things we can do not to let this month pass us by. If there are test ulor drugs you can recommend for us let me as know as she had preciously used Parlodel & Vitamin C (Name forgotten).
God bless you all for the good job you are doing.

I believe in God all things are possible...
Na man you be. Your wife is very lucky to have you.

The only way a pregnancy would have been confirmed was if you did either a blood or urine PT test, which I don't think you did from your write up.
Pre menstrual symptom is very similar to early pregnancy symptom, and it's easy to mistake one for the other.

Also seeing her period two days earlier shouldn't be a cause for alarm as it is still within range.

What I think you should do is tell her to run a hormonal profiling test, as the whitish substance coming out of her b00bs indicates high prolactin.

Lastly avoid self medications for now especially herbal treatments unless you know what exactly you are battling.

Baby dust...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
rvpbae:

U can buy cyclogest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
juola:

Can I get it at the pharmacy? If yes, which product is the best?

Cyclogest is ok.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimim101(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
folash:

Na man you be. Your wife is very lucky to have you.

The only way a pregnancy would have been confirmed was if you did either a blood or urine PT test, which I don't think you did from your write up.
Pre menstrual symptom is very similar to early pregnancy symptom, and it's easy to mistake one for the other.

Also seeing her period two days earlier shouldn't be a cause for alarm as it is still within range.

What I think you should do is tell her to run a hormonal profiling test, as the whitish substance coming out of her b00bs indicates high prolactin.

Lastly avoid self medications for now especially herbal treatments unless you know what exactly you are battling.

Baby dust...

Thank you ma, and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Is there a telegram or WhatsApp group for women ttc, etc?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nykeeola: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
fruitfulnathia:
Pls @TrippleTwins pls send it begins with an egg. nathiadaniel@gmail.com thanks.

I'm also interested in the book ma.
nykeeola@gmail.com.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppycakes(f): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Good afternoon ladies and gents..

I posted yesterday even though I got no response, I would still greet everyone ..

happy Sunday to you all.

so the stooling has subsided from the Bara and pap water, I got ovacare and I am starting immediately to see if my cycle would be kick Start before I start the clomid I was advised to use by the Gyn.

I would be posting my journey and progress here as time goes on, hoping for a bfp soon.

Thanks everyone, our miracles are nearer than we can ever imagine. :-XGood afternoon ladies and gents..

I posted yesterday even though I got no response, I would still greet everyone ..

happy Sunday to you all.

so the stooling has subsided from the Bara and pap water, I got ovacare and I am starting immediately to see if my cycle would be kick Start before I start the clomid I was advised to use by the Gyn.

I would be posting my journey and progress here as time goes on, hoping for a bfp soon.

Thanks everyone, our miracles are nearer than we can ever imagine.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Happy Sunday all. Am as good as new here and I need suggestion on the next steps to take. Had fibroid surgery 10week2days ago,(2nd August), resumed "other room activities" at 7weeks on doctor's instruction, AF came yesterday, which is the 3rd AF after surgery, please I need suggestions on what to do next, in regards to tests and the rest.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello mamas happy weekend it’s been 6months since I noticed little clear fluid when ever I squeeze my breast just little and it’s only wen I squeeze my breast went for prolactin test and it came out normal and it’s been 13months TTC please mamas help me with ur ideas
NB: I stopped breastfeeding last year November
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cuppycakes:

happy Sunday to you all.

Thanks everyone, our miracles are nearer than we can ever imagine. :-XGood afternoon ladies and gents..

happy Sunday to you all.

Mama, pls dnt self medicate with ovacare, it will make you eat and make you mimik pregnancy symptoms.. Let a doctor examine you, before you take ovacare Biko.. Ovacare help to boast fibroid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppycakes(f): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
futuremoma34:

Mama, pls dnt self medicate with ovacare, it will make you eat and make you mimik pregnancy symptoms.. Let a doctor examine you, before you take ovacare Biko.. Ovacare help to boast fibroid

Okay Thanks mama,
I actually had a scan on Wednesday, it shows normal endometrium, no fluid collection, no fibroids ..

ovary shows microcysts
Diagnosis: PCOD

so while waiting for menses, I thought I could use something for the polycystic ovaries at least to balance my hormones..

so if Ovacare is a no, what do u suggest please?

thanks again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cuppycakes:

Okay Thanks mama,
I actually had a scan on Wednesday, it shows normal endometrium, no fluid collection, no fibroids ..

ovary shows microcysts
Diagnosis: PCOD

so while waiting for menses, I thought I could use something for the polycystic ovaries at least to balance my hormones..

so if Ovacare is a no, what do u suggest please?

thanks again

I will only suggest folic acid for you dear... I understand your situation, cos I have been there, for me, what worked for me was to take my mind of TTC, not easy tho, but I tried.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mulang:
Hi, am new here and I want to undergo IVF, first one I did failed due to the clinic I used. I live in warri, can anyone recommend a reliable, yet less expensive IVF center close to me? Secondly someone recommended Bridge Clinic, their branch in pH, can anyone confirm their success rate?? Thanks bekks2858@gmail.com

you are in warri?, why not try lily hospital, they are decent and have good reviews

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cuppycakes(f): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
futuremoma34:

I will only suggest folic acid for you dear... I understand your situation, cos I have been there, for me, what worked for me was to take my mind of TTC, not easy tho, but I tried.

Thanks dear and congrats on ur soon coming baby.

I have been on folic acid regularly and hope to continue..

Taking my mind off it yeah that truly works and I would try doing that..

My son is soon to clock 5years by next year and I conceived him on clomid .. but this time around it isn't just working hence my Gyn suggested Ovaboost and clomid again once I start my menses... but I did not get Ovaboost and someone suggested ovacare in place.. right now all I need is for the flow to start so I can try but it is well..

I may likely let go for everything and still see where this ends..

Good evening everyone cheesy
futuremoma34:

My son is soon to clock 5years by next year and I conceived him on clomid .. but this time around it isn't just working hence my Gyn suggested Ovaboost and clomid again once I start my menses... but I did not get Ovaboost and someone suggested ovacare in place.. right now all I need is for the flow to start so I can try but it is well..

Good evening everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
kenny2gbaski:

Am so confused

the doc should have done hcg count, in addition with the pregnancy test, if preggy, the hcg count should be increasing, you can do the test every week, hope she has started taking progesterone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cuppycakes:

Good evening everyone cheesy

Good evening everyone

E hugs ma'am, regards to your son. Some women have this natural family planning in thier system. I will use my mother as an example. Continue taking your folic acid, always follow your doctor's instructions, pls no self medication, forget about TTC and live happily, before you will know it, baby number 3 will be on they way grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cuppycakes:

happy Sunday to you all.

happy Sunday to you all.

hello can we talk privately need to know more about the baramy whatsapp number is 08065784139
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:
Happy Sunday all. Am as good as new here and I need suggestion on the next steps to take. Had fibroid surgery 10week2days ago,(2nd August), resumed "other room activities" at 7weeks on doctor's instruction, AF came yesterday, which is the 3rd AF after surgery, please I need suggestions on what to do next, in regards to tests and the rest.
Thanks
Good Morning, try and ask your dr the next thing to do cause he/she knows best and as for the test to do i will suggest HSG to check your tubes cos most Gynae always advice their patient to go for HSG cause it helps to make way for the Sperm to meet the egg. Hope you are still folic acid? very important ooo.
Baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
4realwoman:
Good Morning, try and ask your dr the next thing to do cause he/she knows best and as for the test to do i will suggest HSG to check your tubes cos most Gynae always advice their patient to go for HSG cause it helps to make way for the Sperm to meet the egg. Hope you are still folic acid? very important ooo.
Baby dust

Thank you for responding ma , let's say right now am not working with any doctor, the hospital I used for the surgery is my husbands HMO hospital, and they are so expensive, one of the best if not the best hospital in port Harcourt, and fertility treatment with the HMO is one year after registration which will be in April, while I wait I just want to try things on my own, but the last time I went for my post surgery check up he told me HSG is 3months later, but can I do homonal profile, and follicle tracking this cycle while I wait for HSG? Yes, am on folic acid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummytwins2020: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much to all my wonderful mamas, the lord who visited me when I least expected it will surely visit you all, Come 2020 we will all carry our testimony.(Ame)

WIDD
All I can say is it is God....Most mamas here know my story I lost my 7months old baby last year after waiting almost 3years just to have him, it was like the end of the world for me as I amlost fell into depression and later encouraged myself that I won't give up on God when he hasn't given up on..
From June last year I started trying again seriously, went for womb setting, took herbs, lots of Letrozole, vitex, vitE and clomid cycle...Last cycle I decided to try 100mg of clomid for 5days again before going back to resume with a gynea, 3days after the last dose of clomid my pastor called my husband to ask what is really happening cos we've prayed, fasted, gone for deliverance infact I became closer to God...And ever since the begining of this 70days MFM fasting and prayer I have received so many postive prophesy and was just waiting for the manifestation and was also praying to God to visit me before half of the fasting cos i want to come next 70days with my baby/babies.
My pastor introduced us to her sister who happens to be a nurse same day he called DH, she requested we go for some Test(HVS, urinalysis, SFA and sperm analysis) Hubby SFA came out fine with 34million sperm count but my scan read moderate fluid in d pouch of douglas and HVS came back with yeast, bacterial and moderate growth of staph, we started treatment immediately with her on the day of my suppose ovulation, we were given injection, drip and drugs after which she started me on another 6days of another injection(11 days straight of injection)...During this time I was just praying to God that my pain and money won't be wasted, I tot I was actually out last cycle and waiting patiently for new cycle to start again...
AF was due last week thursday, I kept having cramps thinking its on d way but no show, same thing friday, tested on Friday and got a negative and later DAT night I saw a blood stain on my pant, I got my pad ready for saturday went for PMCH with my faith material and cried unto the lord, came back from church there was still No show only cramps decided to test an I got a very faint positive same thing on Sunday, the nurse took my blood on Sunday and it was positive but faint she told the line is there but maybe I ovulated later than I tot, by Monday tested again and got a much darker test and it keep getting darker ever day....The lord as indeed visit me and gave me my rainbow baby.

Congratulations on your BFP, May you carry to term by his grace. I was going through the WIDD and this ttc journey seems to be similar to mine.
Pls ma, how do I reach you??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.