Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404365 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2019
brainbox80:
THIS IS QUITE HELPFUL, THANK YOU A LOT

Pls Fruitful Mama's in the house, who done laparoscopy surgery and does it help in Conception?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daimsy(f): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Good morning fruitful women, please where can someone buy serrapeptase ? And how much do they sell it?
Please help!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo every one, help a depressed soul. i have been trying for close to 2years now .i have done hsg 8months ago and my tubes are open but pelvic scan indicated ovarian endometriosis after some trial with my gynea and couldnt concieve after 3months i gave up coz i dnnt want to take clomid again after reading various side effect even though hes an experienced gynea. please i want to ask is it possible for one with endometriosis to get pregnant or has any1one here been on that path. am loosing hope af ended yesterday and am just tired i dont even know what to do differently this cycle..i have done everytn..herbal too..prayers etc i did follicular tracking everything and see my egg ready to drop and will meet dh but still af will still show up. my doc told mw i have alot of egg .i am young just 25 but is getting to me now.i have a supportive husband ..he has also ran some test although his motility was 40percent i beliebe not so good but his count was upto 150mil. i really dont know wether the problem is from me or hubs and d doc ddnt say.please i need a way forward i really want to concieve

Hi dear, am passing tru the same issue now....have spent a lot, yet noting.my hope is still on God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
TinaJoe:

Pls Fruitful Mama's in the house, who done laparoscopy surgery and does it help in Conception?

Is it to check the tubes?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodMercy2015: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fruitful Mamas in the house. Please I need clean point tampons very urgently. I am based in ijebuode.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
my mind say we are still going to have more bfp this dec.

thank you Jesus

mine will be jan. in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
GodMercy2015:
Fruitful Mamas in the house. Please I need clean point tampons very urgently. I am based in ijebuode.

those mama selling it will soon contact you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldtosure: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
mamafaith202011:
my mind say we are still going to have more bfp this dec.

thank you Jesus

mine will be jan. in Jesus name amen

AMEN .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orekegold: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
If there is a way you can send me a private message.i was diagnosed of pcos but I'm almost 38weeks gone .I just did somethings differently and at 1st trial I got pregnant.God did it.

brainbox80:
please what can be of help to me. i have being diagnosed with PCOS. are there foods that can help, my periods are irregular and no ovulation. i really desire to have my own children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
i have TTC for a year now and the doctor diagnosed me of endometriosis.have done HSG and my tubes are open and i ovulate well but still can't conceive. am considering going for a lap but don't know if anyone could be of help here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
cherishyy:

Is it to check the tubes?
To treat endometriosis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Roseey0:

There are PCOs friendly diet. Google and see

Add cinnamon, guava leave, bay leaf. Boil and drink the extract 2 glass cup daily. It contains multivitamin and help balance blood sugar for pcos

Add vitex and dongquai as supplement to help your hormones.

Check your thyroid and prolactin and make sure they are ok as well.

Give it time.
is it OK to add honey to d extract from d guava leaf n bay leaf
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
TinaJoe:

To treat endometriosis

Ok...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jossy247(f): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good evening everyone. I just joined now.please I need help urgently. What can I do to get my hormones balanced . My period not stable and I think am not ovulating. I was placed on bromegon, ovumine and have even tried evergreen formula for women. I only notice that before some weeks to menses my breast would become very painful . And am trying to conceive. Please help a sister . Am tied of taking drugs here and there .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suolboy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good evening fruitful women. please my wife did HSG and the conclusion of the result was that she has patent fallopian tubes with mild bilateral hydrosalpinx. Please who has been treated of this case and how and where? The doctor's antibiotics prescription have not done much for her to conceive. please we need help. thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Queenwoman: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
I will appreciate if u can pls send the book Supernatural Childbirth. ifeolu.agboola@gmail.com Thank u and baby dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by quincee88(f): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Orekegold:
If there is a way you can send me a private message.i was diagnosed of pcos but I'm almost 38weeks gone .I just did somethings differently and at 1st trial I got pregnant.God did it.

pls if you can send me a mail @ kiki4klemz@gmail.com. i tried sending you one but it didn't go through. i wrote about pcos but with my husband's handle, this one is mine. thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 1:06am On Dec 29, 2019
I supposed to have come here to give updates but I was waiting for the right time. After my myomectomy, I conceived right after my first try, I wasn't expecting it, my doctor said I should wait for about 12-18 month before trying to conceive but I told her I cannot wait that long because age is no longer on my side and also, I was afraid of the fibroids growing back. futuremoma34 encouraged me to start trying early, and to God be the Glory I am 29+ weeks. Thanks to all mamas here for all the tips and knowledge you dropped here day to day. You guys rock. Fertility dust to all waiting mothers, It shall all end in praise

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Fm2019:

Thanks mama, sorry I didn't post everything.
*There's no tubes blockage.
*Our fear is the fibroids but I've been careful with what I eat, no meat, no sugary, pastas, drinks etc for over a year now, only fish, veges. I'm really scared of going through surgery. If there's any other way out.
*DH has no growth but mine a little but we just finished the treatment for any infections now.
*Next we intend DH to work on his result.
Attached are other result.
Thanks for your time once again
Please go for the surgery, do not wait any longer. I was once in your shoes when I was diagnosed of fibroids in 2016, I used everything that says fibroid shrinking stuffs, wiated and waited, in the proces of waiting I lost my fiance after our introduction when his family got to know about the fibroids and they said my enemy cannot conceive(details some other time).The fibroids keeps growing bigger and has trippled in size despite all I used, before I finally removed it this year. I had a vertical cut because of the big size, that's to let you have the idea how big it was
There is nothing to be scared of, make use of a good Gynecologist that knows his/her way around the female organs and once you are able to stand up, walk, and pass gas after the surgery, the rest is easy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Orekegold:

dear why not share that idea here so that others can learn
plz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suolboy(m): 2:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Good evening fruitful women. please my wife did HSG and the conclusion of the result was that she has patent fallopian tubes with mild bilateral hydrosalpinx. Please who has been treated of this case and how and where? The doctor's antibiotics prescription have not done much for her to conceive. please we need help. Thanks in anticipation of your contribution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kenny2gbaski(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2019
Mamas thanks for the response and encouragement.

Please i need an urgent help, madam has dysentery and has been going to toilet for 3 days now, they actually recommended some medicines for us which i browsed and i found out it wasn't safe for first trimester.

Eventually she took buscopan and ORS (Oral rehydration salt) but it seems not to be working.

Please what can a pregnant woman use for watery stooling without it affecting the baby in first trimester.

Am thinking of Flagyl and/or Tetracycline capsules. Is this ok.

Please help. It's urgent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2019
kenny2gbaski:

Please i need an urgent help, madam has dysentery and has been going to toilet for 3 days now, they actually recommended some medicines for us which i browsed and i found out it wasn't safe for first trimester.

Eventually she took buscopan and ORS (Oral rehydration salt) but it seems not to be working.

Please what can a pregnant woman use for watery stooling without it affecting the baby in first trimester.

Please help. It's urgent

I beg you in God name, take that woman to hospital. You can not be playing game with your wife health. Stop all forms of self medication. Check pregnancy thread on health section for pregnancy related issue.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hermeknorr(f): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Please take her to the hospital, no self medications oooo. Buscopan for a pregnant woman keh,Abeg don't joke with her condition
kenny2gbaski:

Please help. It's urgent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2019
kenny2gbaski:

Please help. It's urgent
Am not sure Tetracycline is safe, but why not go to the hospital just for her to be treated or just pop in to the pregnancy forum maybe mamas there can help, I read drinking raw pap also helps but my best advice is seeing a doc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Orekegold:

why not share it here so we could all learn.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
tpapi:
is it OK to add honey to d extract from d guava leaf n bay leaf
It's ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
kenny2gbaski:

Please help. It's urgent
Guava leaf. Fresh juice of the leaf.
Raw pap.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
suolboy:
Good evening fruitful women. please my wife did HSG and the conclusion of the result was that she has patent fallopian tubes with mild bilateral hydrosalpinx. Please who has been treated of this case and how and where? The doctor's antibiotics prescription have not done much for her to conceive. please we need help. Thanks in anticipation of your contribution.

Use Astragalus , Chinese yimucao and xixiancao, herbal tampon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
jossy247:
Good evening everyone. I just joined now.please I need help urgently. What can I do to get my hormones balanced . My period not stable and I think am not ovulating. I was placed on bromegon, ovumine and have even tried evergreen formula for women. I only notice that before some weeks to menses my breast would become very painful . And am trying to conceive. Please help a sister . Am tied of taking drugs here and there .
Which of your hormone isn't ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
TinaJoe:
i have TTC for a year now and the doctor diagnosed me of endometriosis.have done HSG and my tubes are open and i ovulate well but still can't conceive. am considering going for a lap but don't know if anyone could be of help here.
Use wobenzymN
Castor oil massage
Boost Oga's motility.
Give it time.
From my experience, after lap, endometriosis will still grow back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jossy247(f): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Roseey0 post=85315197]
Which of your hormone isn't ok[/

Prolactin. Before I started the drugs bromegon I observed secretion from my breast

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.