Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5410498 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Roseey0:
Use wobenzymN Castor oil massage Boost Oga's motility. Give it time. From my experience, after lap, endometriosis will still grow back

Pls how do I get the castor oil? where you able to conceive with endometriosis?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
favourme062:
I supposed to have come here to give updates but I was waiting for the right time. After my myomectomy, I conceived right after my first try, I wasn't expecting it, my doctor said I should wait for about 12-18 month before trying to conceive but I told her I cannot wait that long because age is no longer on my side and also, I was afraid of the fibroids growing back. futuremoma34 encouraged me to start trying early, and to God be the Glory I am 29+ weeks. Thanks to all mamas here for all the tips and knowledge you dropped here day to day. You guys rock. Fertility dust to all waiting mothers, It shall all end in praise

Congrats, favourme062

Lease, I want to ask some questions though: where did you get the myomectomy done and how much did you pay for it?

I just got the sad news I have giant sized fibroids and the doctors recommended a myomectomy.

I'm so terrified of getting one done as I have heard very bad stories of fatalities during the operation.

I also currently trying to shrink it using Longrich products and a change in diet (cu out sugar and starchy foods, and adopted foods like cabbage, carrot and avocado). I just hope it works.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
kenny2gbaski:
Mamas thanks for the response and encouragement.

Please i need an urgent help, madam has dysentery and has been going to toilet for 3 days now, they actually recommended some medicines for us which i browsed and i found out it wasn't safe for first trimester.

Eventually she took buscopan and ORS (Oral rehydration salt) but it seems not to be working.

Please what can a pregnant woman use for watery stooling without it affecting the baby in first trimester.

Am thinking of Flagyl and/or Tetracycline capsules. Is this ok.

Please help. It's urgent
Those drugs are very UNSAFE in pregnancy. Please avoid any form of self medication especially in this early stage.
You can join the pregnancy thread to get more information from experienced mamas' there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
suolboy:
Good evening fruitful women. please my wife did HSG and the conclusion of the result was that she has patent fallopian tubes with mild bilateral hydrosalpinx. Please who has been treated of this case and how and where? The doctor's antibiotics prescription have not done much for her to conceive. please we need help. Thanks in anticipation of your contribution.

type widd on the search bar
and search for success stories of mama with bilateral hydrosalpinx

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Godmother:

Congrats, favourme062

Lease, I want to ask some questions though: where did you get the myomectomy done and how much did you pay for it?

I just got the sad news I have giant sized fibroids and the doctors recommended a myomectomy.

I'm so terrified of getting one done as I have heard very bad stories of fatalities during the operation.

I also currently trying to shrink it using Longrich products and a change in diet (cu out sugar and starchy foods, and adopted foods like cabbage, carrot and avocado). I just hope it works.

dear stop wasting your time
all you need is a good gy doc that no his/her Onion in fertility case in woman
i no a woman at my working place. we started ttc same yr but today she is with two children
her case is fibroids that was hiding she did the operation just a month she conceive
assuming u are anambra i will mention good hosipital
that will do it neat and fine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Godmother:

Congrats, favourme062

My dear, do not waste your money on fibroid shrinking products, the surgery is not death sentence, like I said get a good gynae, the moment you start walking after the surgery you're good to go. I was discharged the 3rd day and by the 5th day I was doing like I never went under the knife. I didn't have the surgery done in Nigeria, that does not mean you cannot get good hands in Nigeria. The mama that inspired me had hers done at LUTH and she concieved 3 months after the surgery which made me wanted to have it done at LUTH before I decided to stay at my base and get it done and I thank God it was as I wished, I conceived 3 months after the surgery at first try.
The earlier you get it done the better.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 5:12am On Dec 30, 2019
mama Mommdav
hope all is well?
happy new yr in advance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2019
mamafaith202011:

dear stop wasting your time
all you need is a good gy doc that no his/her Onion in fertility case in woman
i no a woman at my working place. we started ttc same yr but today she is with two children
her case is fibroids that was hiding she did the operation just a month she conceive
assuming u are anambra i will mention good hosipital
that will do it neat and fine
Maama! Please mention. It will be helpful to others...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godmother(f): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2019
favourme062:

My dear, do not waste your money on fibroid shrinking products, the surgery is not death sentence, like I said get a good gynae, the moment you start walking after the surgery you're good to go. I was discharged the 3rd day and by the 5th day I was doing like I never went under the knife. I didn't have the surgery done in Nigeria, that does not mean you cannot get good hands in Nigeria. The mama that inspired me had hers done at LUTH and she concieved 3 months after the surgery which made me wanted to have it done at LUTH before I decided to stay at my base and get it done and I thank God it was as I wished, I conceived 3 months after the surgery at first try.
The earlier you get it done the better.

Thanks favourme06 and mamafaith202011. You both just allayed my fears. God bless you. But do you have an idea how much the surgery costs at LUTH?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2019
TinaJoe:

Pls how do I get the castor oil?
where you able to conceive with endometriosis?
I don't have endo. Just a recommendation. You can check them out. But yes, people have been able to conceive with endometriosis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2019
jossy247:

Ask your doctor to add progesterone supplement for you to use from ovulation till new period starts
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mimimaidservice(f): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2019
jossy247:

I am experiencing same although my periods are regular but I experience secretion from my breast when it’s squeezed, I have taking 3 bottles of bromegron still no luck.

Took bromegron and ovumine I just experience swollen painful breasts.

I’m tired don’t know what to try again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Good morning fruitful mothers, please who can help me with @mumihaja's contact? I want to get some supplements from her. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Roseey0:

I don't have endo. Just a recommendation. You can check them out. But yes, people have been able to conceive with endometriosis

Pls can I get the castor oil in a pharmacy shop and which brand is better?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2019
TinaJoe:

Even in supermarkets.
Go for cold pressed castor oil of any brand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2019
TinaJoe:

Google castor oil massage pack and see how to do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by temmym4(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Mamas in the house please enlighten me.

what does it mean when a home test says positive and 100% visible, then after some weeks, repeating the test and it is about 50percent blur (Pregnancy about 8 - 9 weeks)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
juicypetal:

Maama! Please mention. It will be helpful to others...

at nnewi we have divine care hospital located at otolo nnewi owned by present CMD NUTH
WE have chimex hospital, obioma hospital

dear we have so many of them good fertility hospital
at onistha we have st Charles borome hospital
plz if anyone is interested to this information i can give out my number

the woman am talking about use divine care nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2019
mumjk:
Good morning fruitful mothers, please who can help me with @mumihaja's contact? I want to get some supplements from her. Thanks in advance

if you copy tell so i can delete

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Godmother:

Thanks favourme06 and mamafaith202011. You both just allayed my fears. God bless you. But do you have an idea how much the surgery costs at LUTH?

the cost here is height-est 250 thousand and they will not focus on the fibroid alone they will like to fine out other cause of the infertility in both parent

some will even take 180,150 or 200 and still do it well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2019
mamafaith202011:

if you copy tell so i can delete

Copied MA, thank you very much �. You are blessed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello good mothers.

I am new here, my wife and I have been married for three years now but she has never missed her period. She has fybroid that was removed around August last year and since them we've continue trying but the result hasn't been positive yet. We have so tried herbal medication all to no avail.

She has used clomid continously for a year and some times Bromegone until I asked her to stop and take a break. We have also treated infections on several cases just to be sure. All the test carried out shows that her womb is okay and nothing wrong. My sperm count is also more than okay according to four different medical report.

She will be forty tomorrow. What do we do next. I am really worried and sometimes depressed. Mothers please help me. This is my number one priority for 2020 aside making money. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
temmym4:
Mamas in the house please enlighten me.

what does it mean when a home test says positive and 100% visible, then after some weeks, repeating the test and it is about 50percent blur (Pregnancy about 8 - 9 weeks)
That the test becomes lighter or burr does not mean something is wrong with ur baby, maybe she urine was diluted(not conc) after taking water...If u re still worried tell madam to go for scan @least with dat ur mind will be @ rest

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
A big welcome Sir,may your stay be very short here.Dont worry 2020 would deliver your bundles of joy.I will advice she stops taking much herbal mixtures as it can cause more harm than good a times.
Since everything appears fine with both of you,she can try prenatal supplements like pregnacare conception,evergreen for men and women.
Then cause of age you might want to consider ivf if funds are available.There are some hospitals that do promo and prices are slashed.
Baby dust to everyone �cc:sagitariusbaby

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jossy247(f): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Roseey0:

Ask your doctor to add progesterone supplement for you to use from ovulation till new period starts

Very big thank you for your response. But please is it (progesterone) something I can get myself from a pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jossy247(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mimimaidservice:
I am experiencing same although my periods are regular but I experience secretion from my breast when it’s squeezed, I have taking 3 bottles of bromegron still no luck.

Took bromegron and ovumine I just experience swollen painful breasts.

I’m tired don’t know what to try again

Wow 3 bottles. I just finished the first bottle and I sincerely hope it will be my last ooo grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Good evening house, sabi mamas pls what should I should. I am really sad, right now this is the 5th AF am seeing after myomectomy, what should I do? Help pls!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Orekegold: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
May God remember you in 2020.
Since she's 40 why don't you try IVF if you have the means. .

[qwuote author=sagitariusbaby post=85350040]Hello good mothers.

I am new here, my wife and I have been married for three years now but she has never missed her period. She has fybroid that was removed around August last year and since them we've continue trying but the result hasn't been positive yet. We have so tried herbal medication all to no avail.

She has used clomid continously for a year and some times Bromegone until I asked her to stop and take a break. We have also treated infections on several cases just to be sure. All the test carried out shows that her womb is okay and nothing wrong. My sperm count is also more than okay according to four different medical report.

She will be forty tomorrow. What do we do next. I am really worried and sometimes depressed. Mothers please help me. This is my number one priority for 2020 aside making money. Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suolboy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
mamafaith202011:

type widd on the search bar and search for success stories of mama with bilateral hydrosalpinx
Thanks. I will do so.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by suolboy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Roseey0:

Use Astragalus , Chinese yimucao and xixiancao, herbal tampon
I don't know much about it. But I saw that you are the marketing it. Please how effective is the medication?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
suolboy:

I don't know much about it. But I saw that you are the marketing it. Please how effective is the medication?
Try and see
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Orekegold:
May God remember you in 2020.
Since she's 40 why don't you try IVF if you have the means. .

[qwuote author=sagitariusbaby post=85350040]Hello good mothers.

She will be forty tomorrow. What do we do next. I am really worried and sometimes depressed. Mothers please help me. This is my number one priority for 2020 aside making money. Thanks

God will make 2020 your best year sir. Amen.
Pls both of you should go all organic. Remove all processed food and drinks, reduce carb and take away surgar completely.
Do HSG to rule out blocked tube. Test for ovulation to ensure she is ovulating.
Take multivitamin, cod liver oil and Sleep well.
Above all.
Go on your knees and speak to God.
He will do it

Cc; sagitariusbaby

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.