Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402411 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Mamas, pls help me thank mama @velocity259 for giving me some fertility drugs and ovulation kits. Mama, may God reward you for your kindness and grant you safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for blessing my soul.
Happy Anniversary Madam. May you celebrate with your triplets on your next anniversary.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by velocity259: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Mamas, pls help me thank mama @velocity259 for giving me some fertility drugs and ovulation kits. Mama, may God reward you for your kindness and grant you safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for blessing my soul.

Happy anniversary to you. I pray this year we will all celebrate the birth of your baby with you in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noraswardrobe: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Good day friends, please I need help, my cervix feels so painful and a bit lengthy and kind of swollen, I have been married for seven years with no child, I have spent money on treatments, check up's and series of test, but nothing can be found, but I feeling am not OK with all this pains, now I don't know what to do, please help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by arena07: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello mama's in the house my wife observed that sperm release in her comes out after sex please what can we do to stop it...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Good morning my fruitful family!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. I really thank God for being there for us despite the challenges.

Mamas and papas in the house, we need your prayers pls. Just tired of celebrating with my hubby alone. Your prayers will go a long way.
Happy wedding anniversary Mama. I wish you more glorious years ahead, you shall celebrate your next with your children in Jesus name amen. Congratulations to you and your dh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tripletwins222:
God bless you @velocity259.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Noraswardrobe:
Good day friends, please I need help, my cervix feels so painful and a bit lengthy and kind of swollen, I have been married for seven years with no child, I have spent money on treatments, check up's and series of test, but nothing can be found, but I feeling am not OK with all this pains, now I don't know what to do, please help me.
What's your gyneacology saying about complaints?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
arena07:
Hello mama's in the house my wife observed that sperm release in her comes out after sex please what can we do to stop it...
I don't think that's a problem per se cause most women experience it and still got to conceive but if it comes out all then she would need to see a ob/gyn to check what's up with her cervix.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
arena07:

It is not a problem, happens to most women.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 10thangel(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
TinaJoe:
pls beautiful mama's in the house, can someone help me and get Omodara Female corrective formulae.Have searched for it buh could not find it here.

Hello, Good evening sis. Did you finally get the Omodara? If yes, please can you assist me get too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=10thangel post=85478693]

Hello, Good evening sis. Did you finally get the Omodara? If yes, please can you assist me get too. [/quo

no dear.still looking for someone to help me get one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2020
arena07:

The truth about this sperm coming out is that it can't stop conception.its normal for sperm to come out after sex.buh you can still use doggy style to reduce it.meanwhile both of you should see a gynecologist for some test.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
pls beautiful mama's that have gotten dere Bfp don't forget to share what you did different(widd)
so that others can learn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Good morning house and happy weekend!

My appreciation goes to all the fruitful mamas here who prayed and celebrated with dh and I on our wedding anniversary. We say A BIG AMEN TO YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES. May God bless you all, grant all your heart desires and make this 2020 a remarkable year for u all in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you all.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Roseey0:

You need to work on your tube ma'am
The right is blocked and infected with Hydrosalpinx
You left is narrowly open( partial obstruction )
The Uterine lining is irregular- cause not stated
It could be fibroid, scar tissue or Adhesion. You need to evaluate that as well

Most times our left ovary is the less dominant ovary and will release eggs once in a blue moon.
And considering that it's partially blocked as well and you are hyperstimulating with Clomid. Pregnancy may end up as ectopic (God forbid right). So be careful.

I will advise you go all out and work on your tubes.

Astragalus
Nattokinase
Serrapeptase
wobenzymN
Chinese Xixian cao
Chinese Yi mu cao
Herbal Detox tampon
Herbal steam
Castor oil massage

Then your hormones.
Some needs to be worked on.
All the Best
thanks ma, I, ve gotten the teas, serrspeptase and wobemzyme for about a month now. Pls about my hormones which needs to me worked on, Pls if u know anything I can use, Pls share with me, I'll be very Greatful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ELff: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dear Mamas, I have been a silent follower of this thread and i appreciate everyone who makes a contribution. I pray this year our we will carry our bundle of joy. God is still in the business of doing miracles.

I have a question please mamas, my bestie has been TTC for years. She had a still birth at 7 months in 2015 and since then has not gotten pregnant. She ovulates every month after tracking for three months, though there are no signs no show ovulation, Hsg shows both tubes are patent, husband's sperm is fine but since 2015, no show.

She will be 34 next year. Please time is not on her side. What do you suggest as she's tired already. Please find attached a recent hormonal profile. She has taken omega 369, now she recently started taking folic acid and B6.

There are no infection or anything of such.

Please mamas, ur contributions will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Coded2(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
for those of u looking up to God for that miracle baby it will come in Jesus name meanwhile get stem cell supplement and thank God everyday of your life this drug is the new wonders that u need for pregnancy, infertility problems I have a lot if testimonies to share contact me on 08161127336

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marakeem: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
slimim101:

Try getting her a blackseed oil. Boil a cup of water and add two spoonful of the blackseed oil in the boiled water, also add a spoon of honey to it. Stair it all together and let it cool to the room temperature, tell her to drink it.
She can do this morning and night

Then try and get her big coconut, put the coconut water in a small bowl seperately, cut the coconut in small pieces then use the coconut water to blend it all in a blender or food processor...
Use a strainer to strain the shaft from the water... You've just made a coconut milk �, tell her to finish it throughout that whole day by drinking it frequently instead of drinking water. Do this for like 4x in a week then u can also use water to substitute the remaining 3 days because a big coconut now cost like 400 but the milk you'll derive from it would be x2 of the ones in supermarket.

Moreso, tell her to always drink enough water frequently.. You'll surely thank God for doing so.
U can also get the coconut milk in supermarkets at #450-#500 but I prefer homemade.
Thank you so very much, I really really appreciate this. May God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 2:08am On Jan 05, 2020
arena07:
1. Try doggy or lizard style
2. She can place a pillow under her waist after sex.

1 is usually recommended because the tubes or cervix are closer. I hope this helps.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 2:11am On Jan 05, 2020
ELff:
Dear Mamas, I have been a silent follower of this thread and i appreciate everyone who makes a contribution. I pray this year our we will carry our bundle of joy. God is still in the business of doing miracles.

I have a question please mamas, my bestie has been TTC for years. She had a still birth at 7 months in 2015 and since then has not gotten pregnant. She ovulates every month after tracking for three months, though there are no signs no show ovulation, Hsg shows both tubes are patent, husband's sperm is fine but since 2015, no show.

She will be 34 next year. Please time is not on her side. What do you suggest as she's tired already. Please find attached a recent hormonal profile. She has taken omega 369, now she recently started taking folic acid and B6.

How come you know so nu h about your beastie?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2020
ELff:

Who told you time is not on her side?..... Pls stop putting pressure on her and stop making her to overthink.... She is absolutely fine, all she needs is patience.... And if it's you, come out and say it's you... Stop hiding and be shouting, she is my bestie

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kosibaby: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
ELff:

Is her period regular? Ovulation might be occuring at different cycle days per month. I ovulated on day 11 the month i took in , unlike the normal 14 and 15th I read online. Follicular tracking helped me and God did the rest. She can try it too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FloraEC(f): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Pojomojo:
How come you know so nu h about your beastie?
There are besties that knows each other in and out. From my own personal POV and experience

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Roseey0:

God will make 2020 your best year sir. Amen.
Pls both of you should go all organic. Remove all processed food and drinks, reduce carb and take away surgar completely.
Do HSG to rule out blocked tube. Test for ovulation to ensure she is ovulating.
Take multivitamin, cod liver oil and Sleep well.
Above all.
Go on your knees and speak to God.
He will do it

Cc; sagitariusbaby

Good evening mama, please between fish oil with omega 3 and cod liver oil which one is good for conception or should I take the two together. Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
mirob:

Good evening mama, please between fish oil with omega 3 and cod liver oil which one is good for conception or should I take the two together. Thanks so much.
Cod is a type of fish, so it depends on the type of fish oil you are taking. Omega 3 alone is not comprehensive. Cod liver oil is more comprehensive , it contains omega 3 (EPA and DHA) plus Vitamin A and D. Choose one and take

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good afternoon mamas'I am on cd48 with no Bfp and no sign of period.What can I use to induce it and also when can I go for hormonal assay is it before the induction or after ?My phone is faulty but I don't know how to even ask DH for a new one with all these test and drugs money.I will even prefer to use the money for drugs than phone.Happy New Year everyone.This is our year of testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Fm2019:
Good day great people, please can someone help me look into this result. We've been TTC for 12months now.
Pls note that there's multiple fibroids our Dr is saying pregnancy can still occur even with fibroids.
work on motility and morphology. Pls visit a gynecologist
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noraswardrobe: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
UmmuFareed:

The gynaecologist examine my cervix then said the cervix is normal that nothing is wrong with me, he still asked me to go do TRANSVAGINAL SCAN and I also did HSG X_RAY, they also gave me some fertility drugs and antibiotics, which I took, but no improvement .

Few days ago I was told to start drinking combo mixture, I hope it works for me, I need help please.
Here are my test result's
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noraswardrobe: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
UmmuFareed:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello mamas.
Happy new year
I have come to encourage you today
You may have been down that 2019 finished without you getting pregnant or having a baby as expected and prayed for.
You may also be angered when you hear again 'this is your year of conception'.
Despair not sisters.
When i menstrated in January 2019, i was floored by despair and even got angry with God. Hubby encouraged me. In February that same year, my story changed for the best. I got pregnant, birth safely and dedicated my daughter all in 2019.
This could be your story too.
Hold on, keep on fighting and keep on trusting God.
He is on the way to change your story for the best.
Happy fruitful 2020 to you all sisters.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Noraswardrobe:

The gynaecologist examine my cervix then said the cervix is normal that nothing is wrong with me, he still asked me to go do TRANSVAGINAL SCAN and I also did HSG X_RAY, they also gave me some fertility drugs and antibiotics, which I took, but no improvement .

Few days ago I was told to start drinking combo mixture, I hope it works for me, I need help please.
Here are my test result's

Please remove the pictures and reattach them without showing your name. It is for your privacy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.