Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402316 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
flexiblegrl:
Good evening house, sabi mamas pls what should I should. I am really sad, right now this is the 5th AF am seeing after myomectomy, what should I do? Help pls!!!
Don't be too hard on your self mama.
Take charge of your fertility.
Do the necessary follow up tests after an operation to be sure everything is clear.

Keep trying. God will do it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mimimaidservice:
I am experiencing same although my periods are regular but I experience secretion from my breast when it’s squeezed, I have taking 3 bottles of bromegron still no luck.

Took bromegron and ovumine I just experience swollen painful breasts.

I’m tired don’t know what to try again
Switch to Dostinex
Add vitex and b6 and it will help you too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
temmym4:
Mamas in the house please enlighten me.

what does it mean when a home test says positive and 100% visible, then after some weeks, repeating the test and it is about 50percent blur (Pregnancy about 8 - 9 weeks)
Low progesterone.
Supplement progesterone asap
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimim101(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Good morning mama.. I was expecting my period yesterday but intead of my normal flow, I'm only seeing whitish creamy water coming out. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimim101:
Good morning mama.. I was expecting my period yesterday but intead of my normal flow, I'm only seeing whitish creamy water coming out. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy.

dear go and test
this last mines miracle

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimim101(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
mamafaith202011:

dear go and test
this last mines miracle

Thank you má. I'm thinking of waiting til tomorrow. I pray God can still do wonders at this eleventh hour..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
iamhistreasure:
A big welcome Sir,may your stay be very short here.Dont worry 2020 would deliver your bundles of joy.I will advice she stops taking much herbal mixtures as it can cause more harm than good a times.
Since everything appears fine with both of you,she can try prenatal supplements like pregnacare conception,evergreen for men and women.
Then cause of age you might want to consider ivf if funds are available.There are some hospitals that do promo and prices are slashed.
Baby dust to everyone �cc:sagitariusbaby

Thank you. I will have to consider the IVF option going into 2020. What are the best prices in Lagos though we reside in Warri
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Roseey0:

God will make 2020 your best year sir. Amen.
Pls both of you should go all organic. Remove all processed food and drinks, reduce carb and take away surgar completely.
Do HSG to rule out blocked tube. Test for ovulation to ensure she is ovulating.
Take multivitamin, cod liver oil and Sleep well.
Above all.
Go on your knees and speak to God.
He will do it

Cc; sagitariusbaby
Noted. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimim101:

Thank you má. I'm thinking of waiting til tomorrow. I pray God can still do wonders at this eleventh hour..

I join my faith with yours, God will surprise you. Discharge was my first pregnancy sign.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zaynie(f): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good evening mamas.
Me, I'm here to advertise for you all in faith ó.
In 2020,you will all have a reason to patronize me.
In 2020, you will request for price list of baby things
In 2020,you set up a nursery for your little one.
In 2020, you will disturb me with calls and messages over what else you didn't remember to add to your order due to pregnancy brain.

20/20, no one gets left behind.
Remember to be proactive and walk with God.
It will happen.
I wish you guys a very merry new year, enjoy your last year of freedom before your bundle of joy arrives!

I sell everything you will need during pregnancy and delivery.
My prices are competitive and I promise not to disappoint kiss

See you next year!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 1:03am On Jan 01, 2020
happy new yr to mothers of great heroes
our 2020 Children are for signs and wonders.

2020 a yr of maximum speed

decree a word and it will come to pass
my own joy will be birth on 29th of September

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:13am On Jan 01, 2020
zaynie:
Good evening mamas.
In 2020, you will disturb me with calls and messages over what else you didn't remember to add to your order due to pregnancy brain.

It will happen.
I wish you guys a very merry new year, enjoy your last year of freedom before your bundle of joy arrives!

See you next year!
From your lips to God's ears.
Happy New year fruitful Mothers

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimim101(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2020
rvpbae:

I join my faith with yours, God will surprise you. Discharge was my first pregnancy sign.

Thank u má.. Happy new year to all the mamas and the papa's in the house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fyngal1(f): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy 2020!! May all your blessings come in doubles this year grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marakeem: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2020
Good day and happy new year to you all. Pls, my wife has been experiencing hotness in the lower part of her abdomen for a while now, which has not been allowing her to get pregnant, anytime she has some kind of pregnancy symptoms, it eventually comes down. Pls, what can she use to stop this, we want to have our own baby this year ma sha Allah. Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year fruitful mamas.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year to us all!
Thank God we made it. We shall all be celebrated this year in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
zaynie:
Good evening mamas.

It will happen.

See you next year!

Amen! I receive for me and every mama here. Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2020
zaynie:
Good evening mamas.

It will happen.

See you next year!
I say Amen with Faith.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
zaynie:
Good evening mamas.

It will happen.

See you next year!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Azaebere: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
zaynie:
Good evening mamas.

It will happen.

See you next year!

Amen ooo. Mama Zaynie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 3:44am On Jan 02, 2020
flexiblegrl:
Good evening house, sabi mamas pls what should I should. I am really sad, right now this is the 5th AF am seeing after myomectomy, what should I do? Help pls!!!
Did you use serapeptase after your surgery? You may want to look into it to prevent adhesions

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimim101(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Marakeem:
Good day and happy new year to you all. Pls, my wife has been experiencing hotness in the lower part of her abdomen for a while now, which has not been allowing her to get pregnant, anytime she has some kind of pregnancy symptoms, it eventually comes down. Pls, what can she use to stop this, we want to have our own baby this year ma sha Allah. Thanks a lot

Try getting her a blackseed oil. Boil a cup of water and add two spoonful of the blackseed oil in the boiled water, also add a spoon of honey to it. Stair it all together and let it cool to the room temperature, tell her to drink it.
She can do this morning and night

Then try and get her big coconut, put the coconut water in a small bowl seperately, cut the coconut in small pieces then use the coconut water to blend it all in a blender or food processor...
Use a strainer to strain the shaft from the water... You've just made a coconut milk �, tell her to finish it throughout that whole day by drinking it frequently instead of drinking water. Do this for like 4x in a week then u can also use water to substitute the remaining 3 days because a big coconut now cost like 400 but the milk you'll derive from it would be x2 of the ones in supermarket.

Moreso, tell her to always drink enough water frequently.. You'll surely thank God for doing so.
U can also get the coconut milk in supermarkets at #450-#500 but I prefer homemade.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2020
slimim101:

Try getting her a blackseed oil. Boil a cup of water and add two spoonful of the blackseed oil in the boiled water, also add a spoon of honey to it. Stair it all together and let it cool to the room temperature, tell her to drink it.
She can do this morning and night

Then try and get her big coconut, put the coconut water in a small bowl seperately, cut the coconut in small pieces then use the coconut water to blend it all in a blender or food processor...
Use a strainer to strain the shaft from the water... You've just made a coconut milk �, tell her to finish it throughout that whole day by drinking it frequently instead of drinking water. Do this for like 4x in a week then u can also use water to substitute the remaining 3 days because a big coconut now cost like 400 but the milk you'll derive from it would be x2 of the ones in supermarket.

Moreso, tell her to always drink enough water frequently.. You'll surely thank God for doing so.
U can also get the coconut milk in supermarkets at #450-#500 but I prefer homemade.

plz what is blackseed oil an how can one get it.
and what cd can one use these combo?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cooladex(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2020
Orekegold:
If there is a way you can send me a private message.i was diagnosed of pcos but I'm almost 38weeks gone .I just did somethings differently and at 1st trial I got pregnant.God did it.

Hi ma'am. Pls can u reply my mail. Dw was diagnosed of Pcos and apart from that, every other thing is fine. Pls what can we do differently.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning my fruitful family!

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. I really thank God for being there for us despite the challenges.

Mamas and papas in the house, we need your prayers pls. Just tired of celebrating with my hubby alone. Your prayers will go a long way.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2020
Mamas, pls help me thank mama @velocity259 for giving me some fertility drugs and ovulation kits. Mama, may God reward you for your kindness and grant you safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for blessing my soul.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. I really thank God for being there for us despite the challenges.

Mamas and papas in the house, we need your prayers pls. Just tired of celebrating with my hubby alone. Your prayers will go a long way.

Happy anniversary sis, my God grant you all your heart desires, you will celebrate many more joyful years to come with your children surrounding you, may God favour you, remember you, and fill your heart and month with laughter, this year will not pass you by, God bless your home more. happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Happy Anniversary!!!
God will come true for your home and you shall celebrate next year with your bundles of joy, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Cooladex:

Hi ma'am. Pls can u reply my mail. Dw was diagnosed of Pcos and apart from that, every other thing is fine. Pls what can we do differently.

i was diagnosed of pcos 2 years ago was placed on birth control and metforming for three months (3 cycles) i added clomid on third and got pregnant.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Happy wedding anniversary fruitful mama.
God will bless your home with bundles of joy.
You and your DH are alive and well, that's a huge testimony. Before your next anniversary you'll carry your own babies in Jesus name,Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
pls who amongst u mummy in ph HV used gynascope clinic in pH. hw good are they. pls quick response

(1) (2) (3) ... (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Mandela89(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.