Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424902 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 8:46pm On May 15, 2013
wonyi: good evening girls, pls there is no space for anger now. let's figure out the solution. someone said her and hubby took fertileaid for few months and she got preggy and b4 that time DOCKY said hobby's had low fluid count.even when baby came she didnt know.so will God surprise us. i am currently taking some multivitamins including vitex and vitamin E. then I eat garlic regularly. I usually take hormone boosting tea once in 3months. the only thing left is omega-3. I just want to keep taking it b4 trying clomid. I hope this post will help someone. we also need rest and lots of happy mood. grin

Yes that was me, and when i got my bfp his count stl read 9million and medically it should be atleast 20million for conception to ccur.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 8:51pm On May 15, 2013
Rashybabe12: @safe06 plz sis,av u heard of fertilAid 4 women?(Its contains vitex)plz if u do tell me more abt it.

I used it for about 6months and it worked though the issue was low sperm count and he used it too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 9:01pm On May 15, 2013
Im still with everbody here in spirit..... Morning sickess been so bad, i was admitted cos of dehydration. Im not complaining. Still thankful foe evrything. May God answer everybody waiting on thus forum in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:47pm On May 15, 2013
@heknowsmyname:tkz so much.i tink dh nids it more dan i do..hp u r feelin much berra now,d lord is ur strength sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 11:24pm On May 15, 2013
Heknowsmyname,thank u 4 poping in.hope u r much better now? Were u having irregular periods when u took fertilaid? My period is regular bur am scared of taking it so it won't distrupt my cycle.any advice?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 11:56pm On May 15, 2013
@heknowsmyname, tanx dear for checking on us, the lord is your strenght, you will deliver like the hebrew women.

@Chi16,happy anniversary sweethie, the lord will surprise you, wishing you Ãήϑ dh long life, peace, prosperity Ãήϑ bfp for twins.

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:19am On May 16, 2013
Hello Ladies, how una bori? Wat abt DH own? And una Ekpentus? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . @Alwaysbaby, I be smoked fish? angry see, face your front preach the message wen God send you oooo!!! cool before wetin happen between G & B go repeat itself again ooo!!! You come dey end that correct message with smoking tinz... E be like say you dey 'Smoke' DH ALL da time grin grin grin. @Pink, no be only Udoka, na My Peace, a Lady needs some space sometimes ooo cheesy @Chi16, Happy Wedding Anniversary, the Lord will grant your heart desires and by this time next year you will give suck to children, Amen @Iyabetajos, Na U make me commot for this place since ooo!!! As in Y? Woris d meaning of ya name? IYABETAJOS -- MAMATRIPLETSJOS shocked shocked :0 ? As As Y? U nor even fear? Choi, I don suffer!!! SO that makes me Mamatriplets of where na? Kai!!! Abeg my people make una helep me 'george' this one oooooo!!! tongue @All, Baba Loves you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:16am On May 16, 2013
I greet you wonderful mothers and fathers..I have been following silently..
@Chi16..Congratulations.I am happy for you and your husband because my mind tells me that your BFP has come to stay.This anniversary shall be a remarkable one.
@Alwaystrue,Always on point..Thank you for the powerful message and for remembering me.God will remember you too with undeniable BFP.This is your season to shine.
@All..I have gone through a lot this past weeks.We had a family deliverance in which the man of God said i should not worry myself about Child bearing.He said i will definitely carry my children and have no fear and i claimed it wholeheartedly.Please,does anyone know much about Tasly products.An evangelist after praying for me and my wife overnight introduce me to the product that contains Miss Bee camelia bee pollen tea,A1 capsule,cordyceps capsule,miss bee propolis and water lily pollen capsule,ginseng RH2 capsule,kings capsule(popularly called AK47) and de-toxin sheet that i will gum under my feet before i go to bed.All this cost me almost 50k.I want to know if it has anything to do sperm count issue.I have an appointment to go for testicular biopsy next week friday.The evangelist want me to forget the testicular biopsy and concentrate on the supplements he sold to me and prayers.After explaining to my pastor friend,that has been helping me spiritually and biblically,he said i should forget about the doctor's appointment and face the issue spiritually.He believe it is more of spiritual than physical since my elder brother is going through the same challenge.Though,his own is low sperm count.So,at this point i am confuse on which and who to follow.If it happens that the supplements i bought is irrelevant,i will be very unhappy.Presently,i am taking Vit C,Vit E,Folic acid,B complex,Vit B12 and supramult.
Thank you all as i wish you all BFP this month of Grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:14am On May 16, 2013
mamatriplets hehehe na u b mamatriplets of africa nw.u wey go born 3,breastfeed cm born 3 again.na u b my oga@d top nw
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:21am On May 16, 2013
@mamaT we misssssssed u oh.@santagelo my broda i feel ur pain bt remember ?dat God makes things beautiful in his time.no case is impossible with God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:27am On May 16, 2013
@MamaT, Iya want wetin you want oooo! Me sef want am. Complete family at once. Una like beta tinz. @Santagelo, I think the vitamins you are taking are on point. Personally, I think you should do your own part and leave the rest for God. Your own part being following your doctor's orders. There is nothing that says you can't pray and fast while receiving medical attention. I really don't know too much about the Tasly stuff, apart from that bee pollen contains zinc which is good for your swimmers, and ginseng is good too. I hope you aren't offended, but may I ask what the issue is? What made your doctor recommend testicular biopsy?
You are in our thoughts and prayers. You will carry your children, and I'm sure you will make a wonderful father.

Chi16, happy wedding anniversary. No wound somebody o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 6:59am On May 16, 2013
mummyf: Heknowsmyname,thank u 4 poping in.hope u r much better now? Were u having irregular periods when u took fertilaid? My period is regular bur am scared of taking it so it won't distrupt my cycle.any advice?

Yes i had regular periods before i started it, then my 1st 2 cycles while taking it, the flow wasnt normal- only came in clots. I actually experimented all sorts tho but fertilaid was constant. I used royal jelly,say about 1 month before i stopped, i got tired. Then like 2 monhts b4 i conceived, i added vit e to the fertill aid again but barely took that for 2weeeks. Then a month into conception i was taking swedish bitters; both of us took that but i stopped when i missed my period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:35am On May 16, 2013
today
is my 4th marriage anniversary.i
thank the God almighty for His mercies, favors and prosperities upon my
family. irrespective of pressures from relatives and friends,our union
is still fresh and as solid as rock and God is stil in the center of my
family. people always think dt we just wedded becos of the joy, love and
peace we shared together. may God's name be praised. i pray dt dis
month sha b my month of bfp in Jesus name...amen.
@santagelo...tnx dear. personally i want u to attend the doc's appointmt to
kn exactly wat d problem is. it does nt mean dt u should not pray. do
ur own part and God wi also do His own part.God sha also visit ur family
with bfp soonest...amen. it is well with u.
@Dreamsinbic, MamaT and Igabe...i say a big thanks to u my lovely
sisters. may God grant us our desires esp bfp in Jesus name...Amen.
@heknowsmyname...thanks for checking on us. hop u and ur Lo ar doing great. God is ur strength
@dreamsinbic...how i go wound my dh. i no go wound am jor. i go tak am jeje...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 7:53am On May 16, 2013
@all Goodmorning Hw una dey. Op cool @chi16, omalisha tomatoes jos, akwawan. happy anniversary, may d joy of d lord fill ur heart & home, wish u & dh all dat u wish 4 ur selves.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:20am On May 16, 2013
@chi16 happy anniversary my sister, may God continue to bless your family. You shall remember today for good. I wish you bfp this month. Take am easy with your dh tonight oooo however, safe06 manual could help.
@santagel25, I would advise you take necessary supplements and pray. I my opinion, effort and prayer works together. May God grant all our effort.
@mamaT, we've missed you ooooo. Welcome back.....how your body, hope your dh too is fine.
@alwaystrue thanks for the wonderful words.....
@ all its middle of the month already and nothing has happen.........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2013
@chi, HWA dearie, may U̶̲̥̅̊ ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ dh continue  grow in love ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ wisdom of GØD̶̲̥̅̊ . May GØD̶̲̥̅̊ of impossibility surprise γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ wit a special wedding anniversary gift of BFP, Amen. Ve fun dear

@all, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dr said dat M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ HSG result i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ incomplete ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ also he advised dat i should seek for a second opinion else where. Its well Oo°˚˚˚°! . Delay i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not denial! , it may tarry but it must surely come to pass cos our Lord said it ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ it must surely come to pass
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2013
@Chi16,
Happy fourth wedding anniversary. May the love between you and your dh continually grow. Yes that is the way it should be, is it because you are yet to see the fruit of your love that people are wondering why you should still be happy or in love? It is your right and your choice. CONGRATS and may this new year together be a year to remember so that by next anniversary, you and your whole family (now husband and children) will enjoy it together. Amen.

@Ch116, favouredgal, Beetle, Iyabetajos, chokl8y, merciful, dreamsinbc, Tbaby4real, santangelo, igabe, thanks and Amen. I am very glad you are encouraged in the Lord.

@Tbaby4real, nothing 'SEEMS' to be happening does not mean nothing has happened underneath you know. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Let us not look at the physical but at the spiritual. Is there anything wrong if 10 of us announce our testimony this week? and another 10 next week. Mind yourself o. angry grin cheesy. Chill.

@heknowsmyname, thanks for checking in. Aye, sorry dear. Na so e be ehn. Do not stress yourself o. See your lovely testimony, medical report should never be our basis of belief but God's word. Look sebi na we humans dey look egg and sperm and CM and temping. God has His ways which are higher than our ways, all he said let the man and woman meet, become one, make love and leave the rest to Him.
Thanks for popping in.

@Santagelo,
I really have no advice for you than for you to let the Holy Spirit lead you aright. All I know is that God works His works in mysterious ways. It is He that knows and directs the right sperm that will fertilise the egg to produce the children He has planned for us. It is also He that quickens our mortal bodies to do what medical science says we cannot do, see Sarah, Elizabeth. Let your faith decide what option you should take.

@Mamatriplets, Ehen, you see as I leave my response to you for the last. Na because I dey scatter ground na, make e clear well. I blame you? Sebi na because I no tell Pink to start praise and worship and berrybass to fire the prayer point such as 'They all lose their courage and come trembling from their strongholds' - Ps. 18:45..
Abi you wan tell me say your heart no cut when you hear 'SMOKE'. Yes I dey smoke. You hear. I dey smoke out anything wey wan hide where e no suppose hide, whether good or bad. I dey 'SMOKE' people out of their depression to come to their glory, joy and happiness. You wan know wetin I dey 'SMOKE'? The word of God ok, E dey make me HIGH. You don hear?!
angry grin cheesy.
You need space? With all the cyberspace wey dey for here, e never do you? Your eye dey chook o!
I aff miss you gan e. E no good o. You don forget the ministry wey God give you? Please do am with all your heart.
So when is the next prayer time? We have to keep waiting in prayer and you know many people say dem prayer life better with all the prayer points we dey pray for here (Even me). Abi to declare praise night?
Abeg no dey do as you dey do. The brethren miss you.

Ehm, as I don scatter finish so, abeg wetin happen between G & B o? lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:45am On May 16, 2013
@chi16,baby oku,happy wedding anniversary,wat can I say than enjoy dis day very very well ooo coz diz iz d last anniversary u nd ur dh will celebrate alone,next one will be with lil bambino insha Allah ,amin.
@sangelo,keep ur appointment with Ʊя doctor,nd combine it with prayers,let ur doc know d supplements u just started. Its well with u.
@muma,God works in mysterious ways,man can never understand,d lord will perfect ur womb,get ready for morning sickness.
@all,let's not under estimate d power of our prayers ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:54am On May 16, 2013
@Tbaby4real, Muma,Safe06, Berrybass and Alwaystrue....i say a big amen to ur prayers and a very big thanks to u my fruitful mothers. God sha visit everyone of us in Jesus name...amen.
Berrybass and safe...una don scatter my head with pet names...c as i de do shakara for dh. una too much.tnx,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:17am On May 16, 2013
@chi,happy wedding anniversary.May God Almighty grant all your heart desires.@santegelo,i will advise you go for the biopsy,listen to your dr's advise,inform him about the medications you are about starting[you can take it along when going for the biopsy],continue praying,keep believing,counter whatever problem it is both medically and spiritually..May the Almighty God put smiles on your face and grant you blessed children soonest and everyone ttc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:24am On May 16, 2013
@chil Happy Anniversay,may God grant all ur hrt desire and pray dis new journey ll be d best in ur home,Bfp already by ur doorstep Insha Allah..Amin!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:29am On May 16, 2013
@sangelo, Its well with you. your case is settled IJN. I wish to advice you to pls keep your appointment with the doctor. God works in mysterious ways. read. matt 17: 14:mark 8:22,Jn 9:6-7. in these places, you will see that Almighty God himself did one thing or another before he made them whole. Its not the doctor that will heal you rather let Jesus heal you through the doctor. Its well.

@mamat. yes na u be mamat of Nigeria.

@chi16, happy wedding anniversary, God almighty will give you double for all your trouble. Go and manifest the glory of Almighty God.

@all, its well with us. the lord is our Shepard. take care.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:43am On May 16, 2013
[b][/b]@all.lemme tell u a story,true life story ooo.I have a friend who dated dis guy for over 8 years,they couldn't get married coz the guy's family said d girl must carry belle first(no b their fault,d girl too fine nd resemble mammy water with her badt hour-glass curves),coz they were scared that she might have commited series of abortions,this pair tried for so long bur no luck,she went to many hospitals,they all gave her similar results,that she can never get pregnant let alone carrying a pregnancy to full term coz of the condition of her reproductive system especially her womb,she had to break up with the guy and kept praying to God to perfect her womb.2 years after she broke up with the guy,she go play away match when she travelled out,guess what?she carry belle ooo,no b just belle she carry,she carried d belle to full term nd gave birth to a very cute baby,she sef no know how e happen.so u see,its not every thing the docs say that we should accept,let our faith be always strong and reject bad conditions. She keeps calling м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ not to believe what my docs are telling м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ and I should have faith that I will have my babies. What can I say?there can be miracles when u believe.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:50am On May 16, 2013
@Chi,Happy Wedding Anniversary to Ɣ☺ΰ,I pray that G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D almighty will embarrass you with the fruit of the womb as your anniversary gift,Ɣ☺ΰ will celebrate your next anniversary with your kids Amen!!
@Santagelo,I suggest you go for d Doc's appointment and back everything with prayer,and before taking any of d drugs pray to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D to turn d drugs to dis blood so that it will flush out any unwanted thing in your system,ask G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for the forgiveness of sins first before taking the drugs. Cool down cos G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will remember you and your DW.
@Mamatriplet,hmmmmmmmmm, wetin happen btw I and blessedmom (G and B) wouldn't happen again oh!!! (Or ebi like say morning sickness don the worry Ɣ☺ΰ).
@Muma darling, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will surprise you,don't put ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ hope in doc's report rather let all your hope be on G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D cos he is the one that created you.,ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp is already in ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ home.
@Tbaby4real,no talk that kind thing again oooo or I will give Ɣ☺ΰ e-flogging,don't you know that our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is the Lord of last minute,maybe tomorrow or next someone will announce her bfp.
@All, d Lord is our strength

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2013
goldenbaby choi i luv dis logo oh...i feel lyk pastin it on my forehead.tanx babe
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:12pm On May 16, 2013
[I]@Safe ohh,hmmmmmmm,this story really touched me,our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D woks in a way we can't comprehend.I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for that your friend oh.
@iyabetajoys, thanks oh, Ɣ☺ΰ are wellcome.. D logo is jst to encourage us all. [/i]

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 12:28pm On May 16, 2013
@@chi16, Happy Wedding Anniversary, i pray that this anniversary will bring you your BFB this month, when next u are celebrating, you will celebrate with ur children in Jesus name.
@ all, lets still put our trust and hope in God, i know that before this month runs out, 10 people from this house will announce BFP in Jesus name, because there is nothing Impossible our God cannot do, keep smiling, God love us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:56pm On May 16, 2013
@safe ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ goldenbaby , Amen to ur prayers . †нªηкs wonderful mums.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 1:02pm On May 16, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @AlwaysT, thanx as usual.
@Chi16, happy wedding anniversary in advance. Pls try to have as much fun as you possibly can. Let TTC be the farthest thing from your mind...till night. Lol. For further lessons on the night aspect, I refer you to Safe06's manual. May God grant your heart's desires. @GloriousGod, thanx for sharing that.
@ dreamsinbc, thanks , I am glad at least someone appreciates the info. May God grant all our heart desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:45pm On May 16, 2013
hi ladies,
for those of you in Lagos looking for a good gyne. pls I heard from a liable source of these hospitals.
So many positive stories of their indept attention in fertility issues. lets do our part and leave the rest to God. in as much as we are telling each other what we are doing or taking at the moment with regards to ttc. It will also be good we tell others the hospitals we are using which we feel the gyne is good because so many people have had their ttc issues prolonged due to wrong hands in the form of doctors, herbal practitioners etc.

Pls I have not used any of these hospital but I "heard they are good"
South Shore Women Clinic:
16B Ologun Agbaje street
Off Adeola Odeku
Victoria Island Lagos
or

smith Medical Centre
3 Eniasoro
Beyioku Street
Off Ajao Road
Off Ogunlana Drive,
Surulere Lagos.

May God crown our efforts this month with favour and mercy (twin bfp)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 1:56pm On May 16, 2013
@all is d time of d month 2 join our faith in prayers again. Its going 2 b a one day prayer / word pack. Lets choose a date & fill our spirit man with His food, we shall be un-seating d strongman of our foundation, whether muslim or christian it doesn't matter we are one. Remember until power change hand u can not get 2 ur promise land. @alwaystrue prepare d word as lead by d spirit of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 2:10pm On May 16, 2013
@all what if we do it dsame date like last month (22nd) may God grant us our heart desire Ijn

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.