Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404718 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tripletwins222:

You can try Pioneer Medical Diagnostic Clinic. It is located at Okokomaiko in Ojo Area of Lagos. I was directed to there by a qualified pharmacist for some tests. They're specialized in fertility tests and hydrotubation. They charge 20k for tubal flushing and 15k for HSG. I was even surprised when I heard d price of the hydrotubation. A lady there told me that they're specialized in it. She said they just did two days ago for one woman that has been ttcing for eight years. According to her, the woman has been battling with fibroids and she did myomectomy three months ago. She came for HSG and they discovered that her tubes were blocked. She came for flushing d next day and it was done successfully. I was really amazed shocked. The woman did follicular tracking too. After the flushing, they discovered that her egg was about to drop and they told her. She came the next day to check on the egg again and it was discovered that it has dropped which means she has ovulated. All these happened in one cycle.
I told the lady my story and she advised me to go for surgery first before coming for hydrotubation.
So, you can try them out if it's not too far for you. If you decided to use them, pls try to give us feedback when you're done. I intend trying them when I'm done with surgery.
Wishing you all the best sis.

Thanks Trippltwin, can I ask you some questions about the hospital?.. How many times do they do their Hydrotubation? (I heard most places do it up to 3-4times days consecutively), can I get their contact since I'll be coming from ilorin Kwara State & I'm not that familiar with Lagos? I'll be glad to have their number so as for them to give me direction & the CD I can do it. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Please kindly send supernatural conception ebook to me...foodwecherish@gmail.com

iamfertile:

I just sent them to you via your email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
TJCAW:
Please kindly send supernatural conception ebook to me...

Send me ur email id
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks so much. Foodwecherish@gmail.com

iamfertile:

Send me ur email id
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilady(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Fertilady:
Hello house, pls Port Harcourt mamas should advise me on where I can do hydrotubation pls. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
TJCAW:
Thanks so much. Foodwecherish@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks so much. God bless you

iamfertile:

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
TJCAW:
Thanks so much. God bless you
Amen & u too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=iamfertile post=86238996][/quote]

Pls I still need other mamas to help me with competent places I can do Hydrotubation in Lagos. I'll be coming from Kwara state so pls I need the an address & contact. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
iamfertile:

Thanks Trippltwin, can I ask you some questions about the hospital?.. How many times do they do their Hydrotubation? (I heard most places do it up to 3-4times days consecutively), can I get their contact since I'll be coming from ilorin Kwara State & I'm not that familiar with Lagos? I'll be glad to have their number so as for them to give me direction & the CD I can do it. Thanks

I'll be looking forward for your reply sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnaejima4: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
iamfertile:

I just sent them to you via your email

thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mamabigboy: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good evening mothers.
I have been a silent reader in this group. Kindly come to my aid o.
I have been TTC for three years, my cycle has always been regular till last year december when I started noticing spotting after my normal menstrual flow till day 13. I had already complained this to my gynae who only placed me on antibiotics. I notice this spotting again as I am typing now, today being CD9, it is light and doesn't require the use of pad. My gynae is still reassuring me to be calm. I don't think I can be calm like this. Has anyone gone through this before, kindly advice me on the way to go.
Baby dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
iamfertile:

Pls I still need other mamas to help me with competent places I can do Hydrotubation in Lagos. I'll be coming from Kwara state so pls I need the an address & contact. Thanks

Hydrotubation? I did it once somewhere around OKo oba... .new merit hospital

Honestly, I don't advise hydrotubation, it's a blind procedure that the Dr is not sure of the result.....

I once had blocked tubes...did hydrotubation.....then laparascopy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cooladex(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good evening all.
Dw and I have been TTCing for 3years. We started seeing a new gynae and after several medications for Pcos and ovulation enhancing drugs, we did a follicular tracking today Day13, and this was the result.
I hope it's good to go?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
talltosyne:

Hydrotubation? I did it once somewhere around OKo oba... .new merit hospital

Honestly, I don't advise hydrotubation, it's a blind procedure that the Dr is not sure of the result.....

I once had blocked tubes...did hydrotubation.....then laparascopy

I've done laparoscopy but I was told to do IVF.
I've been on Serrapeptase combo for sometime & have taken tubal powder too. So I want to do Hydrotubation because of the success stories
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cooladex:
Good evening all.
Dw and I have been TTCing for 3years. We started seeing a new gynae and after several medications for Pcos and ovulation enhancing drugs, we did a follicular tracking today Day13, and this was the result.
I hope it's good to go?
Ask your gynecologist S/he is in the best position to answer you.

As far as am concerned you are good to go
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cooladex(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Pojomojo:

Ask your gynecologist S/he is in the best position to answer you.

As far as am concerned you are good to go
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
iamfertile:

Uwc sis.
I asked them and they told me they do it once perfectly and they ensure the tubes get cleared very well. Some places do theirs 3 to 4 times but some do only once. One of my friends did hers once in one lab but they charged her 40k as at early last year. For enquiries, contact them on 08033891687, 08085087170

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Monmarri:
Hello house please is there any one that have done IVF with fabroids and it was successful without operating the fabroids. Kindly share please.
It depends on the location and size. I've seen someone who was successful but lost at 6wks due to the fibroids. I've also seen one who carried to term without complications. So first confirm if it's disturbing you even as you're not pregnant, then know it will get worse as pregnancy hormones makes it bigger. But if it doesn't give you issues now, better talk to doctor to confirm the size and site before investing your fund on IVF. May God grant you to grace to make the right choice

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monmarri: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
It depends on the location and size. I've seen someone who was successful but lost at 6wks due to the fibroids. I've also seen one who carried to term without complications. So first confirm if it's disturbing you even as you're not pregnant, then know it will get worse as pregnancy hormones makes it bigger. But if it doesn't give you issues now, better talk to doctor to confirm the size and site before investing your fund on IVF. May God grant you to grace to make the right choice

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Uwc sis.
I asked them and they told me they do it once perfectly and they ensure the tubes get cleared very well. Some places do theirs 3 to 4 times but some do only once. One of my friends did hers once in one lab but they charged her 40k as at early last year. For enquiries, contact them on 08033891687, 08085087170

I'm greatful. May the Lord bless u.
To our mummies, happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
iamfertile:

I'm greatful. May the Lord bless u.
To our mummies, happy new month.

Amen sis.
Remain blessed too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebucun(f): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday mama’s.I am yet to get my Bfp but I know God has started his work in my Life and he will perfect it also.
I came to seek advice august regarding a fibroid measuring 36mm outside my womb and I was given many advice to get pregnant and work with a gynecologist ASAP as it might grow bigger but to my dismay after undergoing treatments and prayers and the fibroid increased to 44mm.
January 2 I went for scan because my period ceased and no bfp to discover another 40mm fibroid inside my womb and ovarian cyst.
I nearly fainted and start thinking of how to remove it and how to get money for Surgery.
Even dh was perplexed because the fibroid was just a seedling a year ago which they told me to ignore.
I took the result to my Mum and she told me to try herbal first and if no result I can go for the surgery.I just took the herbs they prepared for me to please her and I went for scan after a week and the outside one was 17mm and inside one was 14mm.I did not believe and told the scan guy to measure it again.How can two weeks scan be so different to each other.He did and said that is the result he cannot add to it.
I was happy and rushed down to collect another dose and did not go for scan again.
Yesterday I woke up with much pressure in my upper abdomen and the devil starting speaking to me that the fibroid is now bigger and I rebuked Satan.
I went for a scan that yesterday even took my mum along so that if the fibroid is there she can see and stop telling me to use herbs and go for surgery.
The Full abdominal scan showed ulcer and no single fibroid.
It took three of them to scan to convince me that madam you do not have fibroid.I know it is only God that can do it.
N.b: The herbs was not from Nigeria as the man got it from Cotonou.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thank God for you, next will be your Bfp....please is it possible to get this herb through you? Let me try to see if it will work for me too.

[Qquote author=Heebucun post=86311621]Happy Sunday mama’s.I am yet to get my Bfp but I know God has started his work in my Life and he will perfect it also.
I came to seek advice august regarding a fibroid measuring 36mm outside my womb and I was given many advice to get pregnant and work with a gynecologist ASAP as it might grow bigger but to my dismay after undergoing treatments and prayers and the fibroid increased to 44mm.
January 2 I went for scan because my period ceased and no bfp to discover another 40mm fibroid inside my womb and ovarian cyst.
I nearly fainted and start thinking of how to remove it and how to get money for Surgery.
Even dh was perplexed because the fibroid was just a seedling a year ago which they told me to ignore.
I took the result to my Mum and she told me to try herbal first and if no result I can go for the surgery.I just took the herbs they prepared for me to please her and I went for scan after a week and the outside one was 17mm and inside one was 14mm.I did not believe and told the scan guy to measure it again.How can two weeks scan be so different to each other.He did and said that is the result he cannot add to it.
I was happy and rushed down to collect another dose and did not go for scan again.
Yesterday I woke up with much pressure in my upper abdomen and the devil starting speaking to me that the fibroid is now bigger and I rebuked Satan.
I went for a scan that yesterday even took my mum along so that if the fibroid is there she can see and stop telling me to use herbs and go for surgery.
It took three of them to scan to convince me that madam you do not have fibroid.I know it is only God that can do it.

[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Heebucun(f): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mumjayden:

Thank God for you, next will be your Bfp....please is it possible to get this herb through you? Let me try to see if it will work for me too.

Amen and same to you sis.I will talk to my mum to ask him if I can Get it if for you or probably give out his details.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Zino89: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy new month please my Dr placed me on primolut N my left leg is swollen, just want to know if primolut N causes edema(swollen feet).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thanks, I will be expecting ur feedback

Heebucun:

Amen and same to you sis.I will talk to my mum to ask him if I can Get it if for you or probably give out his details.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Heebucun:

May God Almighty perfect what concerns you.

A friend of mine is battling fibroid too, she has spent so much on herbs, so I'd like to get the herb for her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monmarri: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Heebucun:
Happy Sunday mama’s.I am yet to get my Bfp but I know God has started his work in my Life and he will perfect it also.

Hi dear. Thank God for u. Please can u send us details of the man that assisted with the drugs or u ask y mum to assist us please. We really need it. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercyooGod: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2020
good morning mothers of great nation.
plz i need advice.
i did HSG that show right tube blockage but the left is open
what do i do?
i have been ttc for 5yrs
the first Hsg i did 3yrs ago, the two tubes were ok, still no conception
now one tube block, where i start?

abeg no read and pass
i need advice
i don't have money for ivf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Your testimony is permanent ijn.. it's a new beginning of greater things in your household wink
cinderellashoes:
Good day, joyful mamas,

God has done it! cheesy

When this year started, my husband said it will be a year of Thanksgiving and I believe it will be so for everyone of us. I have been on this thread for three years, but I started using my second moniker when people who knew me started coming here to read about me.

Widd
I have always had irregular period so I became worried after my wedding. My worry and anxiety made me lose my pregnancy which I wasn't aware of. Since then, it's been one issue or the other. Annovulation, irregular menses, staph, high prolactin. My husband was placed on Mannix to boost his semen even though the results showed that it was good.

Whenever I am on this thread, I screenshot one remedy or the other and tried it. I used preseed, omodara herbal tonic, (it corrected my period for a while but it went back to being irregular again)

I also did garlic and tumeric combo because I had PID too, I drank bitter leaf juice on some cycles and also took the egg and banana combo.

I followed every step that most mamas here already took or has taken, I bought baby clothes, I started calling their names and praying about them. I was believing God for twins, so I bought a girl onesie and a boy's own too, along with toys. I also started putting their own offering in church.

Then my MIL introduced me to one womb setter who made me see hell, she worsened my already messed up cycles with her treatment. So, I went back to the hospital and was placed on clomid, and other drugs but each time, it failed.

MIL took me to another agbo place, they told me I had tummy fats which made it hard for me to conceive. They asked me not to eat Banana, watermelon, eggs, tigernut and so many things. I used some of the agbo but I was already depressed because of the things my own family was saying about me and I was fed up.

In August last year, I decided to stop ttcing and try to lose some weight, (I was like 73kg)

So I saw a weight loss tea in one of the Mama's diary and I bought it. But I didn't lose any weight, then my mother in law suggested adoption and I felt so sad. But after I spoke to a friend about it, she encouraged me to go for it because she is TTCing too and she says she would go for it if given the opportunity.

I started researching about adoption and along the line, I decided to do IUI and also go for the adoption. I found out that many mamas used St.Ives hospital, so I wanted to use it too. My husband and I started saving for the adoption and the iui.

We found out that adoption takes time and consumes money but we were not discouraged. one of my mom's friends told me that her aunt who is a matron helps people to adopt babies and we were excited. I called the matron who lives in Enugu and helps people to process the adoption. But it turns out to be a baby factory. My husband and I decided to pursue a legal adoption and still do the iui.

In November, I had a period but we had stopped bding, because we were tired and just focusing on making money. But in December, a friend invited me to a church programme for those expecting the fruit of the womb and I went with so much faith in my heart. I made a vow to do something big for God when he answers me. I also asked for forgiveness (I used to criticize my sisters for having so many babies, but I was young and foolish. I didn't know that God has a plan for everyone that he sends down to earth. I used to brag about how fertile we are in my family, I didn't know that it was God's grace and mercy. )

There's also a lady on Instagram who holds war room prayers and I follow the page and pray along with them.

To God be the glory, I tested positive in the first week of January, the conception occurred around the time that I went for that church programme.

I pray that I will carry this baby to full term in Jesus name. I also pray for the mamas on this thread, God will answer you this month and according to your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen. The God that wiped away my tears will also wipe yours away.

God will give you all a sudden miracle that will make people wonder how it happened.

Thanks to all the mamas who always took their time to answer questions and also share their success stories. God bless everyone on this thread. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iamfruitful: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fruitful mothers please help me interpreted my follicle tracking results, am worried because this is CD 14.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.