Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425173 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Yes sis. One mama advised me to do the myomectomy at Harmony Hospital, Badagry. She told me that they have a very good surgeon there. Though, I've heard about the hospital and the doctor also but I never knew he is a surgeon too. Someone directed me to see him about two years back but I didn't go. She told me then that d doctor is very good in fertility issues. I've contacted and discussed with him, he told me to come to the hospital. I'm planning to go there and see him.
Okay, thanks.
Please, I sent you a pm request, kindly accept ma, so we could talk better.
Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
A lady called me from the thread precisely on the 21st of December. She's not registered. Just a guest. Her case was secondary infertility.Her last hormonal profile showed high prolactin which she treated and BM stopped coming. But she was still not taking in.

My advice was simple.
Use dieting to ensure prolactin is down. Don't just rely on chemical drugs.

Cabbage daily
Alligator pepper
Ewedu leaf soup( she couldn't get this because she's in the east)
Vit b6 from ovulation.

She called yesterday that she just tested positive and I bless God on her behalf . I had to share this to encourage another person. Especially those dealing with high prolactin.

These remedies have always been here. Take this thread seriously. We lost a lot on NL data loss, but there is a lot more to learn if you can be patient and read.

Baby dust to us all kiss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Howyeh:

Okay, thanks.
Please, I sent you a pm request, kindly accept ma, so we could talk better.
Thanks!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Good day, joyful mamas,

God has done it! cheesy

When this year started, my husband said it will be a year of Thanksgiving and I believe it will be so for everyone of us. I have been on this thread for three years, but I started using my second moniker when people who knew me started coming here to read about me.

Widd
I have always had irregular period so I became worried after my wedding. My worry and anxiety made me lose my pregnancy which I wasn't aware of. Since then, it's been one issue or the other. Annovulation, irregular menses, staph, high prolactin. My husband was placed on Mannix to boost his semen even though the results showed that it was good.

Whenever I am on this thread, I screenshot one remedy or the other and tried it. I used preseed, omodara herbal tonic, (it corrected my period for a while but it went back to being irregular again)

I also did garlic and tumeric combo because I had PID too, I drank bitter leaf juice on some cycles and also took the egg and banana combo.

I followed every step that most mamas here already took or has taken, I bought baby clothes, I started calling their names and praying about them. I was believing God for twins, so I bought a girl onesie and a boy's own too, along with toys. I also started putting their own offering in church.

Then my MIL introduced me to one womb setter who made me see hell, she worsened my already messed up cycles with her treatment. So, I went back to the hospital and was placed on clomid, and other drugs but each time, it failed.

MIL took me to another agbo place, they told me I had tummy fats which made it hard for me to conceive. They asked me not to eat Banana, watermelon, eggs, tigernut and so many things. I used some of the agbo but I was already depressed because of the things my own family was saying about me and I was fed up.

In August last year, I decided to stop ttcing and try to lose some weight, (I was like 73kg)

So I saw a weight loss tea in one of the Mama's diary and I bought it. But I didn't lose any weight, then my mother in law suggested adoption and I felt so sad. But after I spoke to a friend about it, she encouraged me to go for it because she is TTCing too and she says she would go for it if given the opportunity.

I started researching about adoption and along the line, I decided to do IUI and also go for the adoption. I found out that many mamas used St.Ives hospital, so I wanted to use it too. My husband and I started saving for the adoption and the iui.

We found out that adoption takes time and consumes money but we were not discouraged. one of my mom's friends told me that her aunt who is a matron helps people to adopt babies and we were excited. I called the matron who lives in Enugu and helps people to process the adoption. But it turns out to be a baby factory. My husband and I decided to pursue a legal adoption and still do the iui.

In November, I had a period but we had stopped bding, because we were tired and just focusing on making money. But in December, a friend invited me to a church programme for those expecting the fruit of the womb and I went with so much faith in my heart. I made a vow to do something big for God when he answers me. I also asked for forgiveness (I used to criticize my sisters for having so many babies, but I was young and foolish. I didn't know that God has a plan for everyone that he sends down to earth. I used to brag about how fertile we are in my family, I didn't know that it was God's grace and mercy. )

There's also a lady on Instagram who holds war room prayers and I follow the page and pray along with them.

To God be the glory, I tested positive in the first week of January, the conception occurred around the time that I went for that church programme.

I pray that I will carry this baby to full term in Jesus name. I also pray for the mamas on this thread, God will answer you this month and according to your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen. The God that wiped away my tears will also wipe yours away.

God will give you all a sudden miracle that will make people wonder how it happened.

Thanks to all the mamas who always took their time to answer questions and also share their success stories. God bless everyone on this thread. Amen.

Ma'am please how did u treat d staph?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Rbae:

Ma'am please how did u treat d staph?

Hi, I was given some injection in the hospital. But I also used combo of garlic and tumeric, both the alcoholic own and the water own too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hellen8383: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
am new here, am married for 9yrs plus now no child, my genotype is AA and blood group for me is O Rh'D'positive and my husband genotype is AA and blood group is A Rh'D'positive, I av done hsg twice which am OK and my husband sperm is OK as well, please Wot can I do cos am fighting for infection and I have used so many drugs but it's still coming back, and it's smell. tank you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leonardomike: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
hellen8383:
am new here, am married for 9yrs plus now no child, my genotype is AA and blood group for me is O Rh'D'positive and my husband genotype is AA and blood group is A Rh'D'positive, I av done hsg twice which am OK and my husband sperm is OK as well, please Wot can I do cos am fighting for infection and I have used so many drugs but it's still coming back, and it's smell. tank you all
go to hospital ni
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
hellen8383:

Welcome hellen and we pray that your stay here won't be so long. You need to do culture test to know the actual infection and the best antibiotics to tackle it, your husband needs to go for the test too.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilady(f): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Hello house, I have been diagnosed with bilateral tubal occlusion. I have been doing the Castor oil pack for about two weeks now. I noticed last night that my stomach kept vibrating as I placed the pack on my stomach. Please, is this normal?
NB: I have been taking serrapeptase for a few days now, about 5 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2020
Fertilady:
Hello house, I have been diagnosed with bilateral tubal occlusion. I have been doing the Castor oil pack for about two weeks now. I[b] noticed last night that my stomach kept vibrating[/b] as I placed the pack on my stomach. Please, is this normal?
Vibrating ke? Check whether there's an innocent baby in there o. cheesy
Seriously, do a pregnancy test.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daimsy(f): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Fertilady:
Hello house, I have been diagnosed with bilateral tubal occlusion. I have been doing the Castor oil pack for about two weeks now. I noticed last night that my stomach kept vibrating as I placed the pack on my stomach. Please, is this normal?

Please, where and how much is serrapeptase?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Have u done PT ? U couldbe pregnant
Bamavalon:
am new here, I have been TTC for a year now, it was discovered 3 months ago that I have high prolactin, I was placed on dostinex for 3 months, the gynae suspected I wasn't ovulating, he placed me on clomid and letrozole, after the second cycle of taking clomid and letrozole, I had cyst, I got pissed off and stopped the dostinex, letrozole and clomid, thou I took one and half bottle of dostinex, it was twice weekly, my prolactin level was 27 and the maximum range was 19, so I thought the dostinex must have worked since my prolactin level is not too high, I switched to herb, and now my menses is not coming out well, the two days that it came out was just like spotting, and I have swollen and painful breast immediately after my supposed ovulation till menses, and when i was taking dostinex, I don't feel the pain, am confused, someone should advise me pls, am depressed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lamay:
Good evening fruitful mama's.

I was diagnosed of hydrosalpinx of the right tube. I started taking yimucao, xixian cao and serrapatase and astragalus last week. I noticed I started having some cramp like pain. Please has anyone who takes the above noticed such and is it a sign that it's working?

Thanks

Mama, how are you feeling now? Just seeing your message.

I had hydrosalpinx of the left tube and I have my baby now to the glory of God.

I didn't take Yimucao or xixian cao but I took serrapeptase and astragalus and I didn't feel any cramp like pain.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjk: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good evening Mama's, please where can I get serrapeptase and the Chinese teas?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 4:14am On Jan 29, 2020
Fertilady:
I have done it for adhesion and also took serrapeptase but ONLY observed some stomach sound like air trap and not vibrating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2020
favourme062:
I supposed to have come here to give updates but I was waiting for the right time. After my myomectomy, I conceived right after my first try, I wasn't expecting it, my doctor said I should wait for about 12-18 month before trying to conceive but I told her I cannot wait that long because age is no longer on my side and also, I was afraid of the fibroids growing back. futuremoma34 encouraged me to start trying early, and to God be the Glory I am 29+ weeks. Thanks to all mamas here for all the tips and knowledge you dropped here day to day. You guys rock. Fertility dust to all waiting mothers, It shall all end in praise

Congratulations moma, wishing you all they goodness in life and happy bumping. grin to God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
Goodmorning mamas,
please does anyone have the supernatural childbirth ebook ?? I need it please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Please can you kindly send it (supernatural childbirth ebook) to me? foodwecherish@gmail.com
God bless you

ademerit007:

God bless d mama dat sent me supernatural childbirth, I can't thank you enough
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jaymamma:

Mama, how are you feeling now? Just seeing your message.

I had hydrosalpinx of the left tube and I have my baby now to the glory of God.

I didn't take Yimucao or xixian cao but I took serrapeptase and astragalus and I didn't feel any cramp like pain.

Thank you so much. I feel better now.

I was also doing castor oil massage but I stopped. Ithink that was what caused the pain because I no longer feel it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
mumjk:
Good evening Mama's, please where can I get serrapeptase and the Chinese teas?

I bought from Jumia but some people sell here. They might contact you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Roseey0:
A lady called me from the thread precisely on the 21st of December. She's not registered. Just a guest. Her case was secondary infertility.Her last hormonal profile showed high prolactin which she treated and BM stopped coming. But she was still not taking in.

My advice was simple.
Use dieting to ensure prolactin is down. Don't just rely on chemical drugs.

Cabbage daily
Alligator pepper
Ewedu leaf soup( she couldn't get this because she's in the east)
Vit b6 from ovulation.

She called yesterday that she just tested positive and I bless God on her behalf . I had to share this to encourage another person. Especially those dealing with high prolactin.

These remedies have always been here. Take this thread seriously. We lost a lot on NL data loss, but there is a lot more to learn if you can be patient and read.

Baby dust to us all kiss

Nice one.

Please what diet can I do for low progesterone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monmarri: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello house please is there any one that have done IVF with fabroids and it was successful without operating the fabroids. Kindly share please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Hi, I was given some injection in the hospital. But I also used combo of garlic and tumeric, both the alcoholic own and the water own too.

Ok. Thanks, ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
hellen8383:

dear what ever medical you take, make sure u always soak your under wear with dh own with hot water and stop using generally toilet
use tissue paper to poo and then put inside the toilet.
this is how i was able to control mine. if u what me to explain more i will do so.
even till now i still soak and i do'nt use toilet i poo on tissue paper

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOANDIVA(f): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lamay:

Sent
thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
Monmarri:
Hello house please is there any one that have done IVF with fibroid and it was successful without operating the fibroid. Kindly share please.

dear the best thing to do is to remove the fibroid before IVF.
i have seen some one who got pregnancy but miscarriage it.
when you operate you can even get pregnant naturally

if you are using IVF route make sure you join the IVF forum.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafaith202011(f): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
great mothers how do we start payer session here.
we need prayers
this battle is not all medical battle but spiritual
some great mothers that have move to pregnancy group used to have payer here
plz how to we start. am tried of praying alone.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
mamafaith202011:
we need prayers

I'm in support of your suggestion mama. We do have prayers here at times. It is usually a two day or three day praying and fasting program with midnight prayer. After the program comes the faith bump to wrap it up. We supposed to do it as we just entered the first quarter of the year. Maybe we should either use this week Friday and Saturday or next week Friday and Saturday for the program. Everything depends on unanimous agreement of mamas in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamud3: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello house, please any urology doctors in the house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
mamafaith202011:
we need prayers
I agree about this we need to start praying as a group.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.