Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419837 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Madam, you need to listen to your gynecologist except you're using unprofessional doctors. Meanwhile, remember that I operated my fibroids because of the IVF which was conducted on me after three month. My conception was through IVF not natural conception.
Madam, no be my fault o. She gave me 12-18 month wait. I'm being monitored well and in less than a month I will meet my LO. Thanks for the advice. Sage Safe delivery to you

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Good day, joyful mamas,

God has done it! cheesy

When this year started, my husband said it will be a year of Thanksgiving and I believe it will be so for everyone of us. I have been on this thread for three years, but I started using my second moniker when people who knew

Congratulations mama. You shall carry to term ijn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
favourme062:

Congratulations mama. You shall carry to term ijn
Amen. Thank you ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
TJCAW:
massive congratulations mama. may God perfect that which He has started...
Amen smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
creamylicious:
congrats!!

Thanks mama smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
MummyHalo:

Congratulations mama. God shall preserve you and baby.

Amen, amen, thank you mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
cutiereborn:

Thank you Faithful God!!!!
Congratulations Mama, you shall carry to full term and deliver with ease, Amen.
Yes o! Let the BFPs begin to roll in......

Amen, amen to massive BFPs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Starrybella:
@Cinderellashoes a big congratulations to you, wishing you a healthy and happy nine months
Amen kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
cherishyy:
Congratulations cinderellashoes your baby has come to stay. Happy bumping kiss

Thanks Mama, amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2020
favourme062:

Madam, no be my fault o. She gave me 12-18 month wait. I'm being monitored well and in less than a month I will meet my LO. Thanks for the advice. Sage Safe delivery to you
Amen and safe delivery ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen ma'am.
I travelled down to my side earlier December to remove it but later developed cold feet. Was very very scared as I kept on having series of bad dreams that claimed my enemy's life. Even my mum, brother, sister had the bad dreams too. The worst part of it was the Pastors that knew about my case told me not to go for it that it won't end well. They said the enemies are targeting their life (not mine) through the surgery. One even said if I had done it as against their advice, my enemy would have been in the mortuary not me. I did all the tests and d doctor has already booked me for the surgery in two days time before all these dreams started coming up. We have even concluded everything and he told me that I will need three pints on blood.
Hmmmmm! My sis, all these things got me scared ooo and I had to come back. Even as it s now, I'm still scared of everything but the fibroids are dealing with me seriously. The heavy bleeding and other pains associated with it are just too much and unbearable. Even if babies have not come yet, let me just live a normal life like my fellow women. cry

Be strong sis
God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of a bold and sound mind, cast that fear away....naturally I am very fearful, I fear everything...but I took courage in God and His word, locate God's word/promises and meditate on it, when I want to have my surgery I didn't tell anyone, told only my elder sister who is also in pH with me, just in case I need someone to change hubby in the hospital, the night of my surgery that's when I told my elder brothers and officially told my mom, though I dropped the hint to her months before, so the less people are aware the better, so as not to discourage you, sometimes its out of love, fear and the unknown... You will come out victoriously, also, please use a good hospital/surgeon, its also important.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Congratulations Cinderellashoes, may God perfect all that concerns you all through this 9months and beyond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sweetnesstwins:
Congratulations Cinderellashoes, may God perfect all that concerns you all through this 9months and beyond.

Amen, happy Sunday sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulchic: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Ma'am, My doctor asked me to stop taking folic acid after conception so that my fibroids will not grow faster but I was instructed to take pregnacare care.

Meanwhile, folic acid was given to after my fibroids operation till I was confirmed pregnant but my conception took place three month after my fibroids operation.
Wow... God be praised!
Congratulations sis.
U shall carry to term IJN.
3 months after operation...
Ma! Does that mean immediately after the surgery?... Cos I learnt BD is usually 3months after fib. operation.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Howyeh:

Wow... God be praised!
Congratulations sis.
U shall carry to term IJN.
3 months after operation...
Ma! Does that mean immediately after the surgery?... Cos I learnt BD is usually 3months after fib. operation.
No ma'am, I started my IVF procedure three month after my fibroids surgery in which I was confirmed positive(Pregnant)after the IVF procedure. Meanwhile, the IVF procedure took 21days and my blood pregnancy test confirmed me to be positive after 7years and 10month waiting.

My fibroid was one (2cm) one year after wedding but in the process of waiting due to hubby low sperm count, the fibroids increase to 3(11cm, 9cm and 8cm) so, My doctors instructed me to operate the fibroids before IVF procedure.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mummy4life1:
No ma'am, I started my IVF procedure three month after my fibroids surgery in which I was confirmed positive(Pregnant)after the IVF procedure. Meanwhile, the IVF procedure took 21days and my blood pregnancy test confirmed me to be positive after 7years and 10month waiting.

My fibroid was one (2cm) one year after wedding but in the process of waiting due to hubby low sperm count, the fibroids increase to 3(11cm, 9cm and 8cm) so, My doctors instructed me to operate the fibroids before IVF procedure.
Okay..... I didn't sight the IVF part
God be Praised.!!!
Congratulations once again Ma.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Howyeh:

Okay..... I didn't sight the IVF part
God be Praised.!!!
Congratulations once again Ma.
Thank you Madam

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Good day fruitful mamas!

Pls, kindly recommend a good affordable private hospital with an experienced surgeon within Ojo, Amuwo Odofin, Agbara and Igando environs. Tired of facing delay in General Hospitals. I really need to remove these monsters called fibroids and live a normal life just like my fellow women. My health is been affected seriously.

Good day Ma.
Please, have you gotten any hint on this yet?....
I want to know as am considering having these things removed as well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Starrybella:
What I will do when I found out I am pregnant right now
Clear throat hmmm
I will scream, dance and praise the name of the Lord. I will kneel down and adore His only name for this precious gift He has given to me and dh. Hmmm I will not tell dh immediately o, I hv always desire to tell dh this special news in a very special way, and to make it more interesting Valentine is around the corner. Hmmm but I don't think I can keep it till that time o. Wht I will do is to give him an early valentine present with the pregnancy result. Oh my I know his joy will be full Abeg make una nor vex say I talk too much. Wow I am already smiling here, it feels so real. I pray it comes to pass in Jesus Name. Amen!
AMEN IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
mamafaith202011:

no mama
the one i saw was combination of well woman
even b12
i thought there are common drug
Most pharmacy don't have it. Check supplement stores on Jiji, Jumai or IG .
I currently don't have too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
A big congratulations to you @ cinderellashoes, what the Lord has done in your life is permanent in Jesus. Wishing a stressfree nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nicejo:
A big congratulations to you @ cinderellashoes, what the Lord has done in your life is permanent in Jesus. Wishing a stressfree nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.
Amen, amen, amen, thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Amen. Thank you ma

Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Howyeh:

Good day Ma.
Please, have you gotten any hint on this yet?....
I want to know as am considering having these things removed as well.

Yes sis. One mama advised me to do the myomectomy at Harmony Hospital, Badagry. She told me that they have a very good surgeon there. Though, I've heard about the hospital and the doctor also but I never knew he is a surgeon too. Someone directed me to see him about two years back but I didn't go. She told me then that d doctor is very good in fertility issues. I've contacted and discussed with him, he told me to come to the hospital. I'm planning to go there and see him.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Amen, amen, amen, thank you

Congratulations dear. May the Lord sustain you and the baby. Amen. Wishing you a hitchfree 9months journey and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sweetnesstwins:

Be strong sis
God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of a bold and sound mind, cast that fear away....naturally I am very fearful, I fear everything...but I took courage in God and His word, locate God's word/promises and meditate on it, when I want to have my surgery I didn't tell anyone, told only my elder sister who is also in pH with me, just in case I need someone to change hubby in the hospital, the night of my surgery that's when I told my elder brothers and officially told my mom, though I dropped the hint to her months before, so the less people are aware the better, so as not to discourage you, sometimes its out of love, fear and the unknown... You will come out victoriously, also, please use a good hospital/surgeon, its also important.

Thank you so much sis. I really appreciate your advice and words of encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations dear. May the Lord sustain you and the baby. Amen. Wishing you a hitchfree 9months journey and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen, thanks mama, yours is next in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
mumzara:

Congratulations ma'am

Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Amen, thanks mama, yours is next in Jesus name. Amen

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lamay:
Good evening fruitful mama's.

I was diagnosed of hydrosalpinx of the right tube. I started taking yimucao, xixian cao and serrapatase and astragalus last week. I noticed I started having some cramp like pain. Please has anyone who takes the above noticed such and is it a sign that it's working?

Thanks
It's normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.