Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425120 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:32am On May 17, 2013
omonikiba tanx dear.u wan put me for mamat trouble ba,na me n u go collect koboko wen she cm na.she b iyabetaAfrica oh lolzzz.thank God for ur dh.me i tire oh,dh no greee do sperm analysis oh,n my gynae say she no go treat me further til i carry dh cm.pls can i collect d sample n take to d hospital?pls i need suggestions sisters.she has advised me to just work on my weight for nw n put ttc on hold
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:58am On May 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:56am On May 17, 2013
@Babelicious, thanx luv. My dear e no dey do me like this always o. Maybe na that early morning spirit. Hugs
@Santagelo, thanx. Have a nice day.
@All, is the 22nd fixed? Are we fasting in accompaniment? No vex if I missed the conversation.
@Iyabetajos, hmmm. Do you mean taking the sample without his consent? I don't advise that o. What if you find out there's an issue, how do you tell him? There might be a breach of trust issue, unless you just want to know, and use style to handle it.
If, however, you mean that he just doesn't want to go to the hospital, and that you want to take the sample with his consent, then there's a way. The hospital has to be in close proximity o. Infact, from ejaculation to presentation should take not more than 20 minutes. And no sex o, he should mas.tu.r.bte. into a specimen container.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2013
Babelicious: @Dreamsinbc, Wow! Thanks so much for that compelling message to Santagelo. Though it was directed at him, I most definitely took away something from it. Go, girl. It is not only delicious cakes you sabi. Your posts are also delicious. Lol. Thanx, Babe. Noring do you. ( a la Safe). Hehehee.

@Safe, missing you. Pls give us a dose for this weekend's swagger. Lol.

@Goldenbaby, I hail o. Na me, Seacrest.
@Babelicious,why Ɣ☺ΰ come change ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mane nah?hope Ɣ☺ΰ saw M̶̲̥̅y reply on ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ mail?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:32am On May 17, 2013
hehehehe dreamsinbc LMAO i cant fetch without his knowledge na.he kips making excuse of lack of time.n d clinic is nt closeby.dis thing don tire me oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2013
he kips saying dat dere can b nothing wrong with him since i've conceived before.d whole thing is just annoying.wats it gonna cost him to just give dem small sample for container.i have had to go tru more demanding tests lyk hsg haba na wetin nw?e get as men dey do sometimes.sorry sisters just using dis opportunity to vent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55am On May 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:37pm On May 17, 2013
@omonikiba, welcome back.
@Godsent, Thanks for reminding us once more how special/Godly children come.
@santagelo. My God almighty direct you. Thank God you are happy.
@iyabetajos. na so some men be ooo. no be only you dey for this kind issue. so many ttc women experienced men egocentric while ttc and some are still experiencing it. Even some doctors know say eno easy to bring man come hospital come test oo. I was using one hospital sometime, na so the cheif consultant warn me not to come near the hospital again if I can't convience my dh to bring his sperm for analysis. na so I come back home vex, I begin rake up and down the house. I refused bd with him, refused entering kitchen for days. The man no mind me oo. He just find im level one corner of the house. I come see say my raking no work, I come apply safe06 101 method, that time I never join nairaland. I begin cook beta beta food, I come buy beta beta bums short for myself. changed our rooms coutain to shouting colours. enter market come buy beta geans and sweet polos for him. Come enter text msg level, everyday I go google sweet short sms love msg. this episode happened for almost one month. No be person tell am say wahala dey. no so the man begin beg me make we go see the doctor ooo. e no easy but I wear patience like cloth, no matter what he does, I no vex at all. try the safe06 101 method and thank me later. Its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2013
Na real fetch @iyabetajos. Na stream? LWKMD! My dear, no mind some men, na so dem be. It's a thing of ego to them. If the clinic no dey near your house, I don't think you should try it. Lemme ask Dr.Google sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2013
[color=#770077]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:04pm On May 17, 2013
una no go kee м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ for diz house ooo,una don dash м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ degree by force,it iz well ooo,our works will not b in vain ,amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:33pm On May 17, 2013
Glory be to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D in the highest Amen.... For his mercies endureth forever Amen!!!
@Bebalicious,no mind the guy. ride on M̶̲̥̅y dear.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 17, 2013
@Godsent welcome back ur post made me register here i use to be a silent reader.@ alwaystrue u dont know d good ur posts has done to me. kip it up.@ all its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2013
@santagelo25,my bil had zero sperm d wife had endometriosis today dey are proud parents after 11yrs.God wil remember u for good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2013
@santagelo25 my bil had zero sperm and d wife had endometriosis today they are proud parents.God will remember u for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 17, 2013
@all, una well done

@Godsent, thanks for your advice.

my fellow and lovely sisters. make una help me ooooooo.

There has been a serious issue in my house for a while now. I work in a private company and this does not go well with dh.
It has raised so many dust in my home. He has insisted I do business, last night, he wake me up and told me he has decided not to talk on this office work issue with me again. He said I should do survey of small scale busines of my choice and give him feed back before the end of this month. As it stands now, my head is very very empty on the kind of business to do. pls ideas are very very welcome. thanks lovely sis.

una thank you as always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 4:42pm On May 17, 2013
[quote
author=manoda]@santagelo25 my bil had zero sperm and d wife had
endometriosis today they are proud parents.God will remember u for good
[/quote]

i love dis testimony. our God is a faithful God. He wi remember us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 4:45pm On May 17, 2013
hello all in d house. am going to prayer city now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:18pm On May 17, 2013
@doublebls,so sorry u are going through this,for small scale business,I ll suggest u look around Ʊя̩̥̊ area and determine what kind of business can thrive there,provision store,cosmetic shop,exclusively kiddies stuff,u could go learn how to bake cakes,doughnut,meatpie,sausage roll,small chops,or u could go to a makeup school(u have to luv makeup to enjoy the business),all the best dearie,may God direct u.@greenfruits,go well babes,may God answer ur prayers nd ours too. Amin. @all,I'm realy wishing for a miracle now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by putu4: 5:26pm On May 17, 2013
Dear fruitful mummies i am very happy 2 find this place, a friend of mine has been telling me about this forum,i have been believing God for baby number 2 have bn trying with the same dh yet no show, now that i have enter this fruitful women forum i believe i will soon get my babies. thank you all for all your encouraging posts here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:23pm On May 17, 2013
@cjnone2 hehehe no kill me abeg.i don try oh buh i go see safilicious mama for tutorial cm thank u abegi.e no easy oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
@dreamsinbc seriously u wan make i craze wih laughter.abi make i carry doctor cm house.which kin wahala b dis. @berrybass thanx my sister oh.i thank u sisters for being dere for me.i just wonder wat am doin wrongly dat is makin dis my guy so stubborn oh.safilicious mama i dey ur hand oh abeg HELP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:29pm On May 17, 2013
sorry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
sorry double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:57pm On May 17, 2013
@iyabetajos,may God direct ur steps and grant u the wisdom to go about this situation well,amin. Keeping malice with him will do u both no good.let's think of way forward,I ll suggest u sit him down during the weekend,when he would have had sufficient rest from the week's work,let him know the burden Ȋ̝̊̅§ on u both,and the earlier u both know what the problem Ȋ̝̊̅§ the better,use ur God-given "woman power" and talk to him,let him remember u are a woman and ur fertility declines with age,for d sake of the love u both share and for the love of who he holds closest to his heart,u are begging him(go down on ur knees)its natural when u are begging ur dh u will cry. Let's d tears pour freely,dnt hold it back.if he refuses to give u attention when u ask him,try staying late @ night,watching tv or praying,when he sees ur being awake Ȋ̝̊̅§ persistent,he will one day ask what d matter Ȋ̝̊̅§ and then u pour out ur mind. Pls pls and pls,dnt fight about this,it takes patience,prayers and wisdom to always get results. All the best babes. P:S,u fit even form hunger strike(abeg no kee ursef ooo,chop bfor he com house,and clean mouth,),when he asks tell him"my love,when I asked God for the best of this world,He gave м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ U,now I don't know why u are making things difficult for us,nd it has made м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ loose appetite to eat,pls help us my love,I beg u."
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2013
@safe06 ur miracle is closer than u think.ur womb was created for one singuler purpose-conception. nothing will hinder dat purpose in ur life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:26pm On May 17, 2013
chei safilicious mama kai i don die u no wetin?i don go arrange visitors room say i go dey sleep der bt as i c dis ur post,kia kia i don pack my luggages dey relocate back to base.dis woman kai ur husband has found a goldmine in u n u shall bear fruit n joy shall follow u always.make i go find my bobo abeg brb

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 17, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 17, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:45pm On May 17, 2013
@iyabetajos abeg relocate back ooooo. It takes wisdom to deal with men ego....may God continue to give you that wisdom my sister.
@safe u never fail me.....oooooo you are too much my sister. Any clue on how to make our dh husband ask for more this weekend?
@ all remember our dh are just like a baby. You need to pet and tiz them to get things from them. God has given us the power( power of woman) to make them do whatever we want...you need to take it easy with them and give them time. May God keep our home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2013
doublebls: @all, una well done

@Godsent, thanks for your advice.

my fellow and lovely sisters. make una help me ooooooo.

There has been a serious issue in my house for a while now. I work in a private company and this does not go well with dh.
It has raised so many dust in my home. He has insisted I do business, last night, he wake me up and told me he has decided not to talk on this office work issue with me again. He said I should do survey of small scale busines of my choice and give him feed back before the end of this month. As it stands now, my head is very very empty on the kind of business to do. pls ideas are very very welcome. thanks lovely sis.

una thank you as always
[color=#990000][/Hmmm! My sis! Na wa ooo. Na so Dh wan bring out your creative side o. This is the time to chill aπϑ re-discover those passions u had whilst growing but let go due to studies aπϑ "coporate image" free your mind. @greenfruits idea is very good. Business is the in-thing now. Roll up ur sleeves aπϑ get to work. It aint gonna be easy buh u gonna do it aπϑ exel with it. With a difference. I had a course-mate of mine then who sold satchet water aπϑ bread from her tiny hostel, today she owns one of the fastest growing supermart in my state. Patience, Hardwork pays. Its also feels good being the "boss"(lol)]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.