Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422896 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 7:33pm On May 19, 2013
Welcome bk udoka n happy wedng anniversary. We really missed u. Abeg come give us gist. @ all wat r d prayer points for tuesdAy. Do ave a lovely wk ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 7:38pm On May 19, 2013
chai udoka, I still can't believe my eyes, is so good to have u back, wish I can hug u tightly (no be e-hug o) have missed u sore. Happy anniversary Dear,God bless and fulfill all your heart desires IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 9:46pm On May 19, 2013
Ok thanks guys. Pls who know where I can get reliable moringa powder or tea in Port harcourt? In as much as I want it, I dnt want a fake one. Thanks Pink22
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:10pm On May 19, 2013
Chokl8y: Ok thanks guys. Pls who know where I can get reliable moringa powder or tea in Port harcourt? In as much as I want it, I dnt want a fake one. Thanks Pink22

ok chok18y i wouldn't rightly call it fake though, the powder is gotten from the dry leaves but sun drying them is not good cos it destroys part of the nutrients its best to air dry indoors, so u just avoid buying the one that is sun dried. The dry leaves are being sold in the market but of course u know say the sun wey don beat am no get part two. Wish u all the best girl if say na abuja u dey now i for fit arrange for u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:26pm On May 19, 2013
whattttttt, Udoka? oh my dear, i cantbelieve you are back, i/we really missed you, when i saw somementioned Udoka i was like a recall or what not until i saw your post before i believed you are back. welcome back dear, waiting to hear your epistle of testimony.

Happy marriage anniversary. much love and plenty hugs kisses. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:42pm On May 19, 2013
Welcome bacK udoka.nice to hear from you.
My father mY God,all of the mothers and fathers on this thread shall testify of their BFPS b4 dis year runs out in JESUS name.if you are the one that created us which I know is true,let people see us and call us blessed thru the wonderful babies u are going to give us in JESUS name. YOU have said none shall be barren in this land, let your word come to pass in our lives soonest in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:07pm On May 19, 2013
@Mummyf A big Amen 2 ur pryr..
@Udoka hapi marriage Annivesary,,cnt wait 4 d gud news grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 11:08pm On May 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:19pm On May 19, 2013
@Mummyf, AMEN!!!! Thank you for that prayer.

@Pinkinmama, Waow! I love your husband's faith. Seriously He has a great point. Why do people keep claiming what is not theirs. Because you are diagnosed with it does not mean you have it....that is Faith. Na you suppose frustrate the devil na. So prepare for natural conception in Jesus name. Thanks for the note to Santagelo on the healthy living. For the drugs though I think it is better he should get expert advice. God is ever faithful....No matter the situation, I know that those who trust in Him, He uses them as advertisement and example and proofs of His faithfulness. Even those testimonies are sweeter and one will have grown more in the knowledge and faith in Him for much bigger things.
Congrats!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:25pm On May 19, 2013
@Beetle, lol @ your response to Sotum's post, "you dey mad?", men, you were raw. @Sotum, i wont kill myself, never cos i dont own my life, the life i live is not mine but of God. so, in essence, your life is borrowed for you to use it well, you will surely give account of it, if you end it, you will give account.

just stay glue to this thread, you can relate your medical test results with us here, you can be sure you are not alone, people will come up with one or two things that will be of help.

Dont be discouraged hold on, you are a man, if you kill yourself, wetin your wife go do na? na to marry another man sharp sharp, (lol, especially if she fine well well). quiters are not winners, you don hear say tough times never last but tough people do? read the book, get some lovely books to read, pray and praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, worshipppppppppppppp, get closer to your maker, God.

Consider this, if you think killing ya self is the solution, devil will be so happy to have you at last, so, you had better be up and face your challenges with prayer and the shield of faith.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:12am On May 20, 2013
ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 12:22am On May 20, 2013
udoka2: Hello my fruitful sisters and brothers. Udoka is finally back, thank you all for asking of me.

Just here today to thank God that today is my 6th year wedding anniversary! HE has been awesome in my marriage devil will forever be d looser!

I want to congrat HB, believers,champs etc for the birth of their little ones and also congratulate those that received from the outpouring of BFP in April and praying for more this May.

I really missed you all!

Watch out for my STORIES - Five pages reserved -lol-

Enjoy ur weekend!

Oh my God. Udoka is back. Thank God you are fine. Lookin forward to readin ur testimony. HWA... God comtinue to bless ur home! Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:35am On May 20, 2013
Yay, Udobaby, I really really missed you. It's so good to have you back thank God for your life and happy anniversary.
@ all is the prayers for 22 confirmed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:55am On May 20, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 3:01am On May 20, 2013
Udoka so glad u r okay. Told my baby aunty udoka is back o. grin

Can't wait to read ur testimony.

AlwaysTrue God bless.you . And I really mean it God bless you again and again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:15am On May 20, 2013
@Pink22,I was fortunate to get the moringa powder from my neighbour.I saw her gisting with 4 her friends.Something just minister to me that i should ask her.Even if she doesn't know much about it,one of the other women will have an idea.She said our other just gave them the seed to chew.I just conclude that God is directing me to fruitfulness the way he directed the 3wise men. In the bible.It cost N1,000 but she gave me for free.I pray God help me get my positive result for free too.She even gave me the seed to chew.Attach is the pack of the moringa powder.
@Pikinmama..Thank you very much for your contribution.I am happy for you and your husband.
I will put all drugs and supplements on standby till after the biopsy and seek for the doctors consent too.
@All,do have a nice week ahead as we prepare for 22nd battle night.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:37am On May 20, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 5:49am On May 20, 2013
@ Omonikiba, you have to be raw o. Me sef wey dey beg God for 7 years, should I have turned myself into ileya meat cos of no pikin. Everything in life has a phase. I go baby shower yesterday come and see how this 5 month baby latched on to me. She no let anyone carry her, refused to let go off me, was just playing with my boobs. I had to carry her throughout the games and I was the one conducting everything. It's well o my peeps.

See how everybody dey show face because of Udoka. Udoka if you no write your epistle, we go come arrest you o big time.

Have a great week my Ladiez!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:50am On May 20, 2013
@ pinkimama waoh I love your dh courage. May continue to bless your family.
@ Udoka happy anniversary...... Welcome back.
@all have a beautiful week ......22nd still fix?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51am On May 20, 2013
Double post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51am On May 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Udopauly!!!! Akwa nwan!!! Egovin!!! Omalicha nwan!!! Olugbajigbe guys!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Twele for Ɣ☺ΰ!!! Welcome back babes and Happy Wedding Anniversary!!! This tory of urs ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ problem Ɣ☺ΰ don cause for me oooo!!! angry As a proper Aproko, ℓ̊ will not be able to do anytin in d office 2day again grin na to dey shine my eyes for nairaland. Oya oooo!!! Today af reach grin . @Echala, Shiloh, skimpy, Beetle, My Beloved, Ipio, Pinky, Omonikiba, Alwaysbaby, JoesQ, Ebony, Santagelo, Venuss, Loliporp, Adedoyinsola and all other old skool peeps that surfaced cos of Udoka, Baba says your time on this forum has expired get ready to move to the pregnancy thread where Ɣ☺ΰ wee b asking questions like since ℓ̊ feel like weeing all da time is it okay if I just leaf my panties @ home grin. It will happen in Ɣ☺ΰr LIVES!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2013
@Beetle, it is well, you will surely carry your baby and the time is now

@Udoka, pls don't keep us salivating, you can be bringing in the testimonies in batches. You are blessed dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:01am On May 20, 2013
See, Udobaby mind urself o u never wake up? I just carry my handset for hand since morning dey waka u neva start u don dey give us suspense, oya kia kia come out hehehehehhe
@ santagelo25 dats it man sprinkle it on ur cereals, rice, infact any food u are eating. Herbs are made for the healing of the nations may you receive u1 healing thru this wonderful herb IJN
@all morning, tomorrow is the day confirmed i will be posting our full list later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 9:39am On May 20, 2013
Udobaby, I hail una. Why all this suspense na. You want kill person you no say we dey TTC and u want add another thing on top am. Make u no kill us oh. tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:50am On May 20, 2013
udobaby, good to knw u are bck. dis ur gist, we dey wait oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 9:54am On May 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] Udokaaaaarrrr!!! You are welcome back my love. I just dey salivate dey wait 4ur tori because I know it will delicious. @ Hawtmummie sori for how u feel about d effect of d drug on ur DH s.perms. Dont wori nothing is impossible with God. God will reverse d adverse affect. My Dh was once administered a drug like that, but he didnt take it for long, I will tell him never to take d drug agen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:18am On May 20, 2013
@udolistics...a beg show up na...my eyes are eager to read ur sweet post. pls dot keep us waiting.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:13am On May 20, 2013
@beloved1993, I love u die, I read your post with mixed feelings, my dear, I love your courage, You give it to us the exact way you feel. Its well with you. 3 surgeries in a year, I see you carrying your triplets soon. abeg, no rest for you except maternity leave ooo. how those women/men whom God has destined that its your wonderful touch that will make them carry their twins go do if you quit job. you know say God made you a gyne for a purpose. Its well with you my love. (((hug dear.

@sotum, you no go kill yourself by the grace of God. watch out how God almighty will make everything beautiful for your sake very soon. how u go kill yourself wen u never drive motor which that your beautiful daughter and handsome son go buy for you. how u go kill yourself when u never go that obodo oyibo which that your elegant daughter go carry you go. You know say if u die now, the burial no go sweet, but when u don born those elegant men/women, ah their gele go high well well on the burial day. ur grand children go dey speak beta beta English to the village people. e go be party galore. The lord is your strength. The devil is a bassstard. Go and be fruitful in Jesus Name.

@pikinmama, yes ooo. if you think you still have hydroxalpinx again, na you know, God has fought your battle, go and conceive naturally in Jesus name. You husband needs and award from you. faith in action, who no know go know.

@mummyudoka, you have plenty plenty sons and daughters in-law here oo. see as ground scatter when u enter dancing floor. May the good lord crown your efforts with abundant success in Jesus name.

@safe06, no post is complete without saying hi. how far now, rain fall well well for my side last night oo.napa come carry crazy voltage come scatter ground. hehehe, you know everything.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:18am On May 20, 2013
@barrybass, Honestly, I feel you. God go punish ttc, someone said maybe you are an emotional person, I say Its ttc syndrome. it can do and undo a woman if care is not taken hemmm. My dear, just take a big breath, Its not dh ooo, its ttc wahala, no allow am cover those beautiful qualities you saw in dh before you say do I do I do. May God almighty give you grace and wisdom to carry on.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:34am On May 20, 2013
sotum2: Hello all the future mumies in the house, i have been reading this thread for long, just decided to join today, I hope i am accepted here, this thread have encouraged me so much, me and my wife have been trying for the past 5years and things are getting worse, sometime is as if i should kill myself because i am the only son of my mother and age is not on my wife's side.

@dear sotum2, i pity u oooooooooh. is that not what the devil wants for you to kill yourself. Is Killing yourself the end of it, what of your wife and family future. What will people say about the entire family. Remember all the God's promises concerning child bearing and He will never fail us. Start counting all God's blessings and gifts. You should have reason to show gratitude not other way round. Believe me, its very very close, dont give up at this time. If you think you are in the worse situation, remember job. Be happy for yourself, family and things will work out fine. Remember we all are in the race, and we must surely WIN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 20, 2013
@santagelo25,i think my bil said the first thing they did was to do a test to find out the main cause of the zero sperm then they were placed on a drug and supplement ,cant really rememember the name of the drug,after the treatment his sperm count rose to only 6million,shockingly God used that 6million count to give them a bouncing boy conceived naturally, his wife is currently preggy with their second child.@beloved1993 your set time is now .my bil wife went through surgery for endometriosis and God has blessed her.pls go to a good doctor.@UDOKA welcome back. everyone in Gods waiting room this is ur set time.God can use that little count to surprise u whether low or zero count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2013
@all all is now well now btw me & dh. I just removed ego & used my woman power take return peace & love 2 my home, dh nor let me rest again, una too much . 22nd is fix 4 d prayer & fasting , will be sending d prayer points tomorrow.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.