Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422917 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:13pm On May 20, 2013
Hmmmm, this outpouring of welcome and reception don too mucho oo, l know say na red carpet welcome una give me for una hearts.
THE LAST MISCARRIAGE
Its no longer news that l lost the last pregnancy on Dec 6, at almost 7weeks. It was the worst miscarriage of my life. I was in pain for three days without bleeding , they took blood to check my hcg level, it was only 300 – when it supposed to be in thousands at that stage. Doctor concluded that whatever that’s causing me the miscarriage starts as soon as implantation takes place. On the 4th day l started bleeding and lost the baby finally on the 6th of December. During those days of agony and pains, l said lots of unimaginable things, l told God to kill me instead of allowing me go thru any other miscarriage in my life, my sisters l said a lot that DH was almost closing my mouth. But l kept on and on. I went into DEEP depression, life meant nothing to me any longer. I stopped praying and decided never to go anywhere any longer for prayers , because l felt it doesn’t work.
After the miscarriage, my doctor decided to run a comprehensive check to see if the actual cause would be found. I did the following tests: T3,T4,TSH (thyriod level) OGTT, HBAIC (diabetes I and II) and urine analysis, all these came back good. I did HVS outside, it showed moderately growth of candida and e-coli, DH sperm showed moderate growth of staph, we were given antibiotics.
The gynea was tired of the situation when all the results in his office came back normal, according to him I have done all possible tests l needed to do, except one, l can’t remember the name; he said can only be done abroad and it will cost 350k.

TO BE CONTD TOMORROW
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:24pm On May 20, 2013
berrybass: @all all is now well now btw me & dh. I just removed ego & used my woman power take return peace & love 2 my home, dh nor let me rest again, una too much . 22nd is fix 4 d prayer & fasting , will be sending d prayer points tomorrow.
@Berrybass,I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for you ohh,indeed G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D has given us women power to handle our dh wella,am happy for Ɣ☺ΰ, may ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp come sooner than Ɣ☺ΰ expected.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 1:31pm On May 20, 2013
@berrybass
thank God ohh.am happy dat u r happy.
@safilicious mama i have a question oh.i was lookin for maca n wat i got
was multi-maca a product of forever living.it also has soy isoflavin in
it so what do u think. @ udoka thank God u're okay nw. @hawtmummie hope u're ok nw.any news abt dat nifedipene cos dh has been taking it for long n d time he stopped it i conceived buh had stillbirth.he started taking it again so am joining 2 n 2 here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:49pm On May 20, 2013
udoka2: Hmmmm, this outpouring of welcome and reception don too mucho oo, l know say na red carpet welcome una give me for una hearts.
THE LAST MISCARRIAGE
Its no longer news that l lost the last pregnancy on Dec 6, at almost 7weeks. It was the worst miscarriage of my life. I was in pain for three days without bleeding , they took blood to check my hcg level, it was only 300 – when it supposed to be in thousands at that stage. Doctor concluded that whatever that’s causing me the miscarriage starts as soon as implantation takes place. On the 4th day l started bleeding and lost the baby finally on the 6th of December. During those days of agony and pains, l said lots of unimaginable things, l told God to kill me instead of allowing me go thru any other miscarriage in my life, my sisters l said a lot that DH was almost closing my mouth. But l kept on and on. I went into DEEP depression, life meant nothing to me any longer. I stopped praying and decided never to go anywhere any longer for prayers , because l felt it doesn’t work.
After the miscarriage, my doctor decided to run a comprehensive check to see if the actual cause would be found. I did the following tests: T3,T4,TSH (thyriod level) OGTT, HBAIC (diabetes I and II) and urine analysis, all these came back good. I did HVS outside, it showed moderately growth of candida and e-coli, DH sperm showed moderate growth of staph, we were given antibiotics.
The gynea was tired of the situation when all the results in his office came back normal, according to him I have done all possible tests l needed to do, except one, l can’t remember the name; he said can only be done abroad and it will cost 350k.

TO BE CONTD TOMORROW

sorry for the miscarriage its news to me cos i didn't hear it, am so sorry. Abeg help us, u know the info u give here will go a long way to help a situation here the suspense is way too much, i suggest and also plead that if u really want us to know and learn from it just pour it out biko omalicha, ejoo! Domin Allah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2013
Good afternoon M̶̲̥̅y fellow swt fruitful mamas,Wed(22nd) go be clash of titans ,devil go hear am.
@Udoka,hmmmmmmm,I already know say dis ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ tori go be better, encouraging,mind blowing good news,and Ɣ☺ΰ will be d one that will open d floor dis month. Amen
@All, Pineapple Core on M̶̲̥̅y mind ooo º°˚ ˚°º≈ ....G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D dey!!!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2013
@Camrygmail,
Amen, Amen and Amen. Seriously wetin i do now?

@doka,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it is well with you in Jesus name. The miscarriage is real news to me. Even though you never really mentioned it you still kept on saying things like you are so so and so weeks gone, this batton will not remain with you this month. I am so sorry, I really though you just did not want to post updates for uncertainty sake.
May the Lord wipe your tears and give you as reward much more than you ever imagined and for your tears of sorrow, tears of unquantifiable joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2013
@udoka darling...am so so sorry the miscarriage. u really passed tru alot. i kn d end of ur epistle wi b much more beta than d beginning. it is wel wit u.
@berrybass...thankGod u av settled wit ur dh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
@ Udoka, all this part A, part B of CD1, I no like am at all. This one no b Naija movie na. Anyway this is my conclusion you were depressed for 2 weeks max, actually depressed is a strong word. You were down cos you lost your baby. Na in Valentine reach your area, result came back from abroad, they gave you Ehmmm Clexane, Steroids and now you're 3 months pregnant.

My peeps I don conclude be that o. We no get time for part B, before u say NEPA don strike for your area. Congratulations!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 20, 2013
Lol!!!
Beetle don turn to scriptwriter!
@udoka
Welcome - victory will always be ur last word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 20, 2013
@mamat, welcome back. We have missed u..hehehe
@cjnone, thanks for your words, na God o, we must keep soldiering on.
@manoda, I have had surgeries, no more for me by the grace of God. My dh and I have told God that the next time I enter hospital is to go give birth, and so shall it be.
@berrybass, I'm happy for you girl. My dh once told me that I was so depressed abt ttc that if not that he doesn't like going out, he would have gone. So those that said ttc changes person it does o, let's just not send our hubbys away.
@udoka, so sorry about your miscarriage, we were not aware. But I second beetle, since part 1 is miscarriage, part 3 is belle abi cheesy

@beetle, you are strong o, just like alwaystrue. Na me be the resident bridal shower, baby shower host for my friends, pple I did bridal shower for last year, its now time to do baby shower for. May God answer us all.

@all, your words put a smile on my face. The almighty God will put huge smiles on all your faces.amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:12pm On May 20, 2013
@beetle lollllllllllllllllllll, l already warn una say suspense go full galore for this reality show writeup. no conclude for me ooo, l never even finish the part A, u dey talk of Part B of CD1.
@pinky ... abegi no vex just bear the suspense! just stay glued to your NL tori is just unfolding. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2013
@Udoka, it is well. We dey wait for the remaining parts. How many CDs are we going to buy now? Anyway, pls can we have it first thing tommorrow to start our day? kiss

Have followed your story before and really wish you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:58pm On May 20, 2013
Wonderful mamas I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d house howdy?

Opelistic baby, welcome back, missed ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post, i beg take e- hugs

Udoka baby, U̶̲̥̅̊ are really welcome, so much interested I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ testimonies, really missed ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post  dis thread a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ weight loss, so trilled to av U̶̲̥̅̊ back dearie

Berrybass, I'm happy ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you, a wise woman build her own home, pls always be sexy a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ remain attractive to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ man, tell me if U̶̲̥̅̊ settle ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ night wia he go get strenght 4 one yeye babe wey he no fit marry b4 he marry you?

All, i want to personally attest to moringa, some months ago, wen i just started ttc, i noticed dat at times, my dh a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i go do d thing ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ a long time a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he no go come, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wen he does it wil be so small dat even me go wonder if dia was anything! At ist i tot i wasn't attractive to him again a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊  was so worried.

However, somebody introduced moringa to him, not ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ ttc, but ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ general well being, he takes d moringa (grounded leave) seriously a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ never misses his 3 tablespoon daily, barely weeks after  noticea change not only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his libido but also his ejaculation, we bd every other day since den, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wen i want extra during o, he's always too eager, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ fact, i always reject him pleasantly wen I'm not o, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he wants to bd evriday, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wen he comes, belief me, it fill evriwia a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I'm not exaggerating.
Wen i noticed a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ decided to follow him eat d moringa, i discovered it naturally increased my libido a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ now, I'm a match ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ him

I even took a step further by introducing d seed a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ now, i av 3 moringa tree I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my garden (not yet trees sha, but they are growing well)
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ fact, one day gave my 3 year old boy its seed, he vomited, 3 hrs later a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ was covered I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ missles rashes, i continued wt it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ believe he came out I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ missles wt no temperature a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ was active ‎truot d period.
Sorry ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d long post, i Ĵüڪ† needed to give a personal information on moringa to dose who are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ doubt.

Santagello25, do enjoy ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ moringa
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:06pm On May 20, 2013
@Udoka, well done ooo, keep us in suspense, as for me take your time, In a matter of time too, we will read your testimonies. Bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2013
@Beloved, it is well with you. I am sorry I did not comment on your post. I kept forgetting. In Jesus name, as you have decreed with your husband it shall be so.

@All, our marriage is to fulfil God's divine purpose, let us remember that and because we have God as the third person in our marriage as the Lord was the fourth person in the fire (that had shadrach, meshach and abednego), His reward is sure to manifest in it. Let us be thankful in all things and beleive God for He is faithful who has promised. When Hannah was told by the prophet that she should go and God will grant her the desires of her heart, do you realise that was enough for her. She arose and as no more sad (sad meaning worried, fretting etc).
Let us always return back to the word and promise we have from God when we are down, that on its own shows we have faith. He will always make a way for those who trust Him.

Ehen, and trust me to always bring out a message from anything I can.
Make una madams cool down. Ahn ahn, if you can be patient for your babies, how come you no fit patient for Udoka story? grin grin grin grin Yes ke?! We know the story is going to be sweet. In the same way, trust, hold and keep your joy and expectation in the Lord because you know that eye has not seen neither ear heard what God has planned for those who love him.

@Beetle, ehn o...you af said it all. You know the end of the story from the beginning. Since you know all works together for good, same way keep your faith and joy in the Lord, He will do exceedingly abundantly above what you ask or think.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:42pm On May 20, 2013
@Udoka, I'm seconding Beetle's conclusion o! And I'm just hearing about the m/c. Hugs, though I know the story ends well.
@Omonikiba, I hope someone speaks up about it. I don't know jack.
@Berrybass, I'm glad you've got it under control.
@All, I'm sooooo down! Today is CD2, was looking forward to this cycle again, only to find out that DH will be away for my fertile period sad I have prior commitments, so I can't travel with him. So June is out for me too. What is this now? It's not even funny, the news plus AF is making me so moody. I just locked myself in the guest room. I'm usually not this touchy o, I blame TOM.
Abeg no vex for this my rant. I just needed to vent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:59pm On May 20, 2013
@Dreamsinbc, I have deleted it since no one talked about it, will search my heart, thanks for your response.

Don't worry, even if you hubby won't be arround during your fertile period, don't worry, keep sowing the seed of prayer, when he finally returns in your next cycle, it will hit target ok. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:45pm On May 20, 2013
udoka2: Hmmmm, this outpouring of welcome and reception don too mucho oo, l know say na red carpet welcome una give me for una hearts.
THE LAST MISCARRIAGE

TO BE CONTD TOMORROW

All is well that ends well and i know in my heart this story ends well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
Beetle: @ Udoka, all this part A, part B of CD1, I no like am at all. This one no b Naija movie na. Anyway this is my conclusion you were depressed for 2 weeks max, actually depressed is a strong word. You were down cos you lost your baby. Na in Valentine reach your area, result came back from abroad, they gave you Ehmmm Clexane, Steroids and now you're 3 months pregnant.

My peeps I don conclude be that o. We no get time for part B, before u say NEPA don strike for your area. Congratulations!!!!!
Liked and seconded. Lol. This post made my evening
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2013
ah ah dreamsinbc wetin u dey do for guest room na.abeg relocate back to base.it is well with u.God has ordained ur BFP.b stil n know dat he is Lord .we r mothers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:05pm On May 20, 2013
@Udoka:
It is well, my sister. It is now very very clear that we all should attack this BFP issue spiritually only. May GOD who Himself gives a barren woman children without taking them back, give ALL of us our own that will be and give us joy in JESUS name. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 2:57am On May 21, 2013
@ Udoka I will wounjor you o, you know we are salivating for the gist, I know it ends well really bless God for you.
@ mama triplet so yourself decide to show, weldone for hiding this past days.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 7:29am On May 21, 2013
Una goodmorning o. Hope the night was okay. Oyaa Udoka show shaperly...that tomorrow wey you talk don show lol. No mind me am just excited about dis ur success tori. Sorry about the MC it is well with u dear. @ALL tomorrow is 22, we should prepare our minds 2wards d fasting. We will PRAISE!!! until our walls of Jericho will fall and vanish and we will start having abundant Bfps. Amen. Please Pinky lady the list, and Berrybass prayer point. Thanx darls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:00am On May 21, 2013
good morning lovely ladies. make una no wounjor me ooo grin. this is 5 months journey how l go share am in one day now

concluding part of PartA(i) is that i rejected the 350k test, how my blood go first me travel abroad mbanu!!!

PART A(II) OF CDI grin

ME, MY GOD AND MY DREAM
In December my church requested we write five prayer points for the New Year, I didn’t know what came over me, l started listing all the unimaginable good things God has done for me, after l told him HE can hold on and this is my time for children, l cant continue carrying over the issue of children year in and year out. After of life and good health, I asked Him for ONLY children in 2013! Also every Sunday this year was declared holy communion day in my church, the first for the year, l took it with every seriousness in me, I told him to flush out whatever that’s causing my the miscarriage.
The night after the first holy communion of the year, l had a dream, l was using the rest room, then l felt something came out of me but l didnt mind whatever it could have been. A shadow entered the rest room and asked if l didn’t know that something came out me. I was like but am using the toilet now, so something should come out, the shadow instructed that l get up and check what came out. I stood up looked into the toilet behold it was filled with blood. In my mind l was like am l having another miscarriage? A voice told me, but you are not pregnant how can you have miscarriage, and ordered that l bring stick to check what fell in. I was reluctant, the shadow took a stick, deep into the toilet and brought out what look exactly like lizard, that was the end of the dream, when l woke up l woke up with the dream and the meaning in my spirit – its says, what came out is what has been causing you miscarriage!

To be contd later today, i wish to conclude this part so we can enter part B tomorow. abegi no beat me ooo, i still be una sister, whatever we go hear the end soon.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:36am On May 21, 2013
@Udoka,
AMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halleluyah! Victory in the name of Jesus. This just confirms all we have been saying....conception, pregnancy and childbirth (the whole process of bringing forth a child) is spiritual. Hmmn, Congrats my sister......I was about to come here to post the scripture I have in mind as part of the prayers tomorrow.....It was culled from the Word for Today with extra.

Exodus 3:19-22
19-22 “I know that the king of Egypt won’t let you go unless forced to, so I’ll intervene and hit Egypt where it hurts—oh, my miracles will send them reeling!—after which they’ll be glad to send you off. I’ll see to it that this people get a hearty send-off by the Egyptians—when you leave, YOU WON'T LEAVE EMPTY-HANDED! EACH WOMAN will ask her neighbor and any guests in her house for objects of silver and gold, for jewelry and extra clothes; YOU'LL PUT THEM ON YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS. OH, YOU'LL CLEAN THE EGYPTIANS OUT!”

Watch out for the message! Lord I pray for wisdom to rightly divide this word, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:34am On May 21, 2013
Udopauly, God never fails o, am loving this testimony. Abeg come back quick.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:51am On May 21, 2013
udoka2: good morning lovely ladies. make una no wounjor me ooo grin. this is 5 months journey how l go share am in one day now

concluding part of PartA(i) is that i rejected the 350k test, how my blood go first me travel abroad mbanu!!!

PART A(II) OF CDI grin

ME, MY GOD AND MY DREAM
In December my church requested we write five prayer points for the New Year, I didn’t know what came over me, l started listing all the unimaginable good things God has done for me, after l told him HE can hold on and this is my time for children, l cant continue carrying over the issue of children year in and year out. After of life and good health, I asked Him for ONLY children in 2013! Also every Sunday this year was declared holy communion day in my church, the first for the year, l took it with every seriousness in me, I told him to flush out whatever that’s causing my the miscarriage.
The night after the first holy communion of the year, l had a dream, l was using the rest room, then l felt something came out of me but l didnt mind whatever it could have been. A shadow entered the rest room and asked if l didn’t know that something came out me. I was like but am using the toilet now, so something should come out, the shadow instructed that l get up and check what came out. I stood up looked into the toilet behold it was filled with blood. In my mind l was like am l having another miscarriage? A voice told me, but you are not pregnant how can you have miscarriage, and ordered that l bring stick to check what fell in. I was reluctant, the shadow took a stick, deep into the toilet and brought out what look exactly like lizard, that was the end of the dream, when l woke up l woke up with the dream and the meaning in my spirit – its says, what came out is what has been causing you miscarriage!

To be contd later today, i wish to conclude this part so we can enter part B tomorow. abegi no beat me ooo, i still be una sister, whatever we go hear the end soon.

God is faitful, there is nothing like deliverance in the dream. I remebere vividly one i had in 2004 and since then that issue (i was delivered from) never plagued me again

we seal your testimony with the blood of Jesus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:51am On May 21, 2013
Alwaystrue: @Udoka,
AMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halleluyah! Victory in the name of Jesus. This just confirms all we have been saying....conception, pregnancy and childbirth (the whole process of bringing forth a child) is spiritual. Hmmn, Congrats my sister......I was about to come here to post the scripture I have in mind as part of the prayers tomorrow.....It was culled from the Word for Today with extra.

Exodus 3:19-22
19-22 “I know that the king of Egypt won’t let you go unless forced to, so I’ll intervene and hit Egypt where it hurts—oh, my miracles will send them reeling!—after which they’ll be glad to send you off. I’ll see to it that this people get a hearty send-off by the Egyptians—when you leave, YOU WON'T LEAVE EMPTY-HANDED! EACH WOMAN will ask her neighbor and any guests in her house for objects of silver and gold, for jewelry and extra clothes; YOU'LL PUT THEM ON YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS. OH, YOU'LL CLEAN THE EGYPTIANS OUT!”

Watch out for the message! Lord I pray for wisdom to rightly divide this word, Amen!

thank you for this word
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 9:53am On May 21, 2013
Things are happening ooo! @udoka, ur testimony is complete in Jesus Name. Never shall this turmoil retrn. @iyabetajos/plateau! I couldn't keep posting on the "nifedipine" issue cos am stil distraught over it. Dh just called his doc to prescribe another bp drug aπϑ he said "amelodipine".
Now the dilemma is that all the bp drugs ending with "dipine" have same properties/side-effects. So we are trying to get one that's not in that brand/trade-name.

But @alwaystrue message is prodding my heart. Cos TTC is a very spiritual journey. If its settled in the heavenlies, it will translate to the physical. All these attacks just hide under scientific names. These travails are spiritual aπϑ I pray for God's wisdom on us all.

@dis my sista wey dh travel. Na d same boat cruise we dey o. Hehehe. Its not funny. Pls aπϑ pls dnt be sad. Dnt fret. Just relax cos u need 2 be calm for ur next circle oo. Who knows, dh cld return even wen its not ur fertile period aπϑ still get bfp.

Love y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:30am On May 21, 2013
@ udoka, when did you change your name to udokawood, your movie will not sell ooooooooooooooooh. pls give us the miracle gist in full so that you don't get new nls confused. God is fateful and i God that did it for you, will touch our wombs for conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:31am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=pikinmama][/quote]

Aki Hausa is TIGER NUTS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2013
I hail o all my fruitful sisters! Its bn long I posted ere. I believe we r all doing great. Udoka..am so happy to read from u. So sorry about d mc,and I can't wait to read d end of dis ur story cos I knw it will be mind blowing. U r blessed dear. @favouredgirl..pls can u do me a favour,try as much as possible not to quote others esp when d write up is very lengthy,u can use @ before d person's name to indicate u r referring to d person. I hope u r not angry about it,its just a suggestion. Tanks deariesmiley. @ All,I pray for all of us here everyday cos I knw its nt easy and u ladies r doing a wonderful job updating dis thread and educating us. May God continue to favours us all in our endeavours and grant our heart desires. Amin. Love u all.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.