Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405195 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 10:40am On May 21, 2013
udoka, God is merciful. This tory way u dey cut like dis, take time oh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 11:22am On May 21, 2013
@udoka ehn ehn its not fair o.... Am salivating Jor.... But I ll be patience because dis is a victory story *smiling* @ all tomorrow is d -day right?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:37am On May 21, 2013
@Favouredgal, Amen. Na the word of God I dey use to encourage and delight myslef in the Lord o.

@Hawtmummie, yes o. It is the truth. Just prepare for the prayer tommorrow.

@Raingyday, Amen o.

@Mar July, infact thanks. I had been seeing tiger nuts, i dont know why i just did not google it to see what it looks like. I now saw it is even something I know sef. All this oyinbo English sef. I plan to get some.

@Adedoyinsola, Yes it is tomorrow. Put on your dancing shoes as well, because we go sing as well as declare.

@All, what greater time to pray again. May 27 is Children's day. It is teh month to celebrate children. What better proof do we need that our steps are being led. It is time to take 'Pharoah and his egyptians' to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2013
@udoka...ur deliverance is permanent.i kn d conclusion of dis ur epistle wi be good news.
@all...am ready for d prayer tomorow. our conception/pregnancy is unstoppable.it is wel with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:33pm On May 21, 2013
@ Udoka u suppose go open another suSpense thread o "My Journey Before Conception" how u c am?. Anyways make we enjoy d tori here b4 d thread go start bur no keep us waiting for too long o. U no say this kind thing person eye go glue for I'm phone/laptop dey wait for ur post grin me wey like aproko gan na So I go dey check my phone come carry my charger incase d baTtery run down lol. @ all our blessings r closer keep praising God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:50pm On May 21, 2013
B4 we get to the concluding part of Cd1:

Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
funkybaybee
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Onyekaogu
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Olivia3d
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
iyabetajos
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Joysolo
if u no see ur name hala me, I'll update b4 we present it to Baba God tomorrow for immediate action
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
@ pink u have to add my name o! I no gree. Our bfp is at hand in this month of grace. In Jesus mighty name Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:05pm On May 21, 2013
@ pink2, udoka don't get belle o, migrate her to d " prayer for healty pregnancy and delivery thread".
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2013
@Pink22 tkz 4 includin my name..oya now,we r gud 2 go.May God crown all effort nd grant our prayers...Amin!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2013
@Pink22 tkz 4 includin my name..oya now,we r gud 2 go.May God crown all our effort nd grant our prayers...Amin!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:36pm On May 21, 2013
VENUSS: @ pink2, udoka don't get belle o, migrate her to d " prayer for healty pregnancy and delivery thread".

i been no dey sure na as we neva see the last season of her tori, I'll adjust.
@olivia3d shun ma!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 2:38pm On May 21, 2013
@ Pink 22, God bless you for this your work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sotum2: 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
sotum2: Hello all the future mumies in the house, i have been reading this thread for long, just decided to join today, I hope i am accepted here, this thread have encouraged me so much, me and my wife have been trying for the past 5years and things are getting worse, sometime is as if i should kill myself because i am the only son of my mother and age is not on my wife's side.

Thank you all i do not know you people are this loving i felt loved i felt oh i dnt know what i can use to describe how i feel now, when i saw my name added to the prayer list,
all should please forgive me for the first post is just that my count shows Azoospermia we have used all drugs and visited the best hospitals in Nigeria but things are not getting better and i am the only son of my mother and the only child of my father who is without a child you know polygamous home they are already laughing at me and my wife openly, so that is why i felt the way i said in my first post, please forgive me God /All thank you all for adding me to the prayer list
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:55pm On May 21, 2013
ME, MY PEOPLE AND THE HERB WOMAN
My people were a thorn on my flesh to come home so they can know what is causing the MCs, everybody no gree me rest, I told them l have settled with my God, but lie lie, DH even supported them – first in history DH will support herb. The December own made every member of the family to know what we have been passing thru, because of the depression l refused to travel for my siblings wedding l had already prepared myself for, my absence was very obvious, everybody got to know.
In January official trip took me to the East, l kuku take the time to reach my village. My aunt who is a grandmother took me to the woman she used while having her own children, her first child is older than me, you can imagine the old woman age.
When we got there, the old woman asked what my issue was, me l was not ready to say anything, if she claim to know, she should check me and tell me –I said in my mind. I told her mama pls check me first before we talk. As usual of them, l laid down she pressed my tommy here and there and shouted “my daughter how many miscarriages have you had? Me: mama five. She was so angry why they never bundled me home all these years. Shesaid l have ‘Oke Ehi a.k.a Orinwa (these are igbo names, don’t know the English names ; pls look for interpreter around you –lol-) She said there is no how l can carry pregnancy full term, that immediately implantation takes place, the Orinwa will fight it instantly. She gave me root herb to cook and one like vegetable to pound, sieve out the water to cook pepper soup yam for me and DH. I came back to Lagos cooked as directed, we took it for about 8 days, she said that’s all we needed, that after that we should look up to God for children that she is done with her treatment. I paid only a token.

End of CD1.
CD2 starts tomorrow - ALERT!!! the tori is not ending tomorrow ooo, so abegi una to have patience - am saying everything that happened to me - no reservations!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2013
Pink22: B4 we get to the concluding part of Cd1:

Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur

omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
Enaeni
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
tokerom
swit2have
bededlolo
Gr8babe
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
funkybaybee
Globusacb
Mrskemi09
Nguf
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Onyekaogu
lanjum
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Olivia3d
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
iyabetajos
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
if u no see ur name hala me, I'll update b4 we present it to Baba God tomorrow for immediate action
@pink u really try for taking ur time to bring out all this name, God will crown ur effort in Jesus name, abeg add my name, i dont wat to be miss out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 3:51pm On May 21, 2013
JOYSOLO:
@pink u really try for taking ur time to bring out all this name, God will crown ur effort in Jesus name, abeg add my name, i dont wat to be miss out

@pink22, add me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:14pm On May 21, 2013
Kai Mar July and Joysolo una like bera tin, una no even allow me swallow Udobaby tori, anyways shun! For two of una i go add shaperly .
@ Udosky am commenting all my reserve till i see the final season, you fit write book o on a serious note think about it, ur suspense skills na die hehehehehhe!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:24pm On May 21, 2013
@Sotum2 azoospermia na bastard i hear say im don die sef forget him, with prayers and the right diet and supplements he's a goner.i told our brother/E-dh Santagelo25 about moringa u can give it a shot, then consider zinc,folic acid etc am sure some one who is more vast will come and add more,its well bros
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2013
@Pink22, God go bless you sharperly, sharperly, IJN, Amen for adding my name even without me asking. I feel so loved. See as my head dey swell. Lol. Thanx, Dearie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 5:37pm On May 21, 2013
Good day all joyful mothers of children.

@Udoka, welcome back and thank God for your testimony,which I believe will inspire a lot of people here.

I know very very soon, I too will come and post my victory story in Jesus Name. God uses everything we pass through to give a message and direction.

@Pink22, thanks for adding my name, may God reward your efforts.Am in for the prayers.

Can we use May 27 which is children's day as a point of contact, just suggesting though.

@Alwaystrue, thanks for your inspiring messages, God will continue to water you as you water others.

There's a song we sing .... 'Abraham's blessings are mine'. The meaning as it applies to fruitfullness came to me when I read Genesis 17:3-6, 15-16 God promised to make Abraham EXCEEDINGLY FRUITFUL and Galatians 3:7-9,13-14,29 says if we belong to Christ, then we are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. So Abraham's blessing applies to us.

Also someone said WHO has added infertility as a disease, I guess that explains why Exodus 23:25-26 and Deutoronomy 7:14-15, tied the promise of children and God taking away all diseases together!! The good news is by the stripes of Jesus we are healed of unfruitfullness and everything causing it.

Stay blessed, joyful mothers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 5:40pm On May 21, 2013
Helo fruitful mothers, how una dey, sorry i hv been reading silently for a while now, just feeling dizzy everyday.

@beloved, welcome love,really missed you, sorry for all the stress devil is trying to put you through, you are a winner, God is not asleep, watch out for God's surprises.

@Udobaby, welcome Ãήϑ sorry for the MC, i'm enjoying the nigerian movie, i'm very sure the end is going to be wonderful.

@Omonikiba, really missed you sweethie, welcome back.

@AlwaysT, dear tanks for the good work you hv been doing, God bless you.

@Safelicious babe, honey i no fit 4get you nah, your posts dey sweet me die, kudos, God will surely surprise you.

@Pinky babe, tanks for adding my name, God will never 4get you.

@All, 2morow let's join our hands 2geda τ̲̅ȍ praise Ãήϑ worship God as never b4, God neva fails, he is a perfect God Ãήϑ all his ways are perfect.
Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ebiprecious: 5:49pm On May 21, 2013
@ pink pls add my name Ebiprecious. @ all fruitful mommas consider herb oh. I think it works though we will confirm from Udoka's story. I always have scanty period when I was on clomid. I went to a trad. Midwife who examined me n said I had lochia retention ie when I had my first baby no proper omugwo so the bad blood did not come out.so my womb is dirty hence the delay in conceiving baby no two. She gave me herbs n dearirs my last af flowed well for even five days. This in itself is a testimony. I'm currently on my o n I pray it works this month. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2013
Pink22: Kai Mar July and Joysolo una like bera tin, una no even allow me swallow Udobaby tori, anyways shun! For two of una i go add shaperly .
@ Udosky am commenting all my reserve till i see the final season, you fit write book o on a serious note think about it, ur suspense skills na die hehehehehhe!

@pink22, thanks dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2013
My God! I was counting d no of people on ttc list, he fear me oh! We are over 60 shocked. My God, our testimony is now! We want to fulfil your word that says we should be fruitful and multiply! Let it be done to us IJN.amen
Power must change hands tomorrow!
@udoka, it is well with you oh.congratulations in advance!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 6:37pm On May 21, 2013
@pink22...tanx 4 d list.God wil remember u 4 good.
@udosky...my dear,sori 4 d mc,i am waiting 4 d cd2.
@goldenbaby nd dreamsinbc..miss u babes.
@all...how una dey?i hail o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:48pm On May 21, 2013
@Sotum2...pls b strong. my dh SA was once azoo and cultures indicated coilform bacteria. with right food, herbs, prayer and the grace of God his count av improved frm azoo to Something so dear...u case is not closed...the God dt improved my dh count wi also improve urs. just b prayerful,eat right and take ur medication. finally av faith that wit God everytin is possible including ur case.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:15pm On May 21, 2013
include my name pls, am male..but standing in for my wife/family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2013
@aunt pinky thanx for remembering me n kip up d good work.pls help add BIOLA KUNLE.tanx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 21, 2013
Pink pls include me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 8:01pm On May 21, 2013
mummyf: My God! I was counting d no of people on ttc list, he fear me oh! We are over 60 shocked. My God, our testimony is now! We want to fulfil your word that says we should be fruitful and multiply! Let it be done to us IJN.amen
Power must change hands tomorrow!
@udoka, it is well with you oh.congratulations in advance!

shocked I counted about 84! Choi! God na ur handwedey o....

Pinky, Thank you o, God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2013
@all, unu welldone eh! I be waka well. Came just on time for d prayers.
@Pink22, thanks Dearie. May God Almighty remember u for good soonest and number 2 will drag number 3 along. grin

@My Dearest Dreamsinbc, I loss b4 Oº°˚˚°ºh! Sis work was working me. I didn't forget to check d pizza though. Will try it out soon. grin grin believe me DH is loving having cake around, so its time to venture out and spread my wings. Hmmm, rest assured dt DH is missing u too and when he comes ehn, when he comes... I pity u. D way he will dive u, u sef go fear. God can make o come anytime HE wishes jor. Chill! kiss

@Beloved 1993, reeally nice to have u back. Am sorry about all ur pains. May the Good LORD give u comfort and answer your prayers in JMN. Amen.

@Udoka, Wow! I know dt the God we serve who has started this good work in u will be faithful to complete it. I am ardently following this CD.

@Sotum, welcome though belated. Please "stand and see what God is going to do in your case" it might tarry but it will not be late. The tested quality of ur faith will work out for u.

@ all baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 8:14pm On May 21, 2013
Thanks pink22 for adding my name. God bless you and may God answer all of us in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.