Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405859 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Charlotte911:
thanka MA I will follow the tips, what is BSM
Blackstrap molasses.
Apple cider vinegar with mother
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sisisioge: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Good morning mamas, trust we are all holding up nicely and positively expectant. Pls I've been tasked with finding out about hospitals in Nigeria that do ICSI fertility treatment procedure and the cost. Please help me drop the details of the hospitals and their numbers so I could call them. Many thanks mommies kiss

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Daninya33: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
For staph and other STD's
D.M me on 07018823833
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
sisisioge:
Good morning mamas, trust we are all holding up nicely and positively expectant. Pls I've been tasked with finding out about hospitals in Nigeria that do ICSI fertility treatment procedure and the cost. Please help me drop the details of the hospitals and their numbers so I could call them. Many thanks mommies kiss
Hello Ma'am, You will get all the answers to the questions on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Hello Ma'am, You will get all the answers to the questions on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi

Thank you so much!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good day Sisters, please help me understand this result. @the circled, could this mean I have already ovulated or I am yet to ovulate?
Note, my cycle was so irregular this month cos of Fertilaid. I’m on day 19.
Thank you all.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
duchessgoddess:
Good day Sisters, please help me understand this result. @the circled, could this mean I have already ovulated or I am yet to ovulate?
Thank you all.
@futuremoma34 please your attention is needed here oh. Thank you �
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
duchessgoddess:
Thank you all.

Hello ma,trust you are doing great, the area circled is a normal term used when the ovaries are empty and ook..to me,you are yet to ovulate, because if you have ovulated, POD will be seen..so try and get an ovulation test kit tracker, its efficient and effective,..also next time when you are taking fertile aid,you need to be under the supervision of a doctor, because that drug is very powerful and works differently on people.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
duchessgoddess:
Thank you all.

It means your two ovaries are free from any defect. No cyst.
TVS is done to know the condition of your uterus and not to track ovulation. To track ovulation, folliculometry ie follicular tracking is required. Through follicular tracking, you will know if you've ovulated or not. You can also use ovulation predictor kits to pinpoint when you're likely to ovulate.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
futuremoma34:

Hello ma,trust you are doing great, the area circled is a normal term used when the ovaries are empty and ook..to me,you are yet to ovulate, because if you have ovulated, POD will be seen..so try and get an ovulation test kit tracker, its efficient and effective,..also next time when you are taking fertile aid,you need to be under the supervision of a doctor, because that drug is very powerful and works differently on people.

Thanks so much for your reply. I agree, that drug turned my cycle upside down. My usual 28day cycle is now 45 days or so. I finished taking a month’s supply of Fertilaid last week. I am not currently on another supply. I hope what I have taken would do its work to make me ovulate as that seems to be the issue. I will get a tracker, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tripletwins222:

It means your two ovaries are free from any defect. No cyst.
TVS is done to know the condition of your uterus and not to track ovulation. To track ovulation, folliculometry ie follicular tracking is required. Through follicular tracking, you will know if you've ovulated or not. You can also use ovulation predictor kits to pinpoint when you're likely to ovulate.

Ah! And I asked them to track ovulation oh! With the scan, I just wanted to know if I have ovulated or not. I haven’t had any signs of ovulation yet and it’s day 19. I would get a tracker and track. Please, Is it possible to still ovulate after day 19? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
duchessgoddess:

Ah! And I asked them to track ovulation oh! With the scan, I just wanted to know if I have ovulated or not. I haven’t had any signs of ovulation yet and it’s day 19. I would get a tracker and track. Please, Is it possible to still ovulate after day 19? Thanks

Yes,even on any day,since the circle is irregular.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
futuremoma34:

Yes,even on any day,since the circle is irregular.

Thank you. And I hope it’s okay that I haven’t been on the drug since last week?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
duchessgoddess:

Yes, it is possible to ovulate after CD19. It depends on your cycle length and sometimes, one can ovulate late. Ovulation day can vary in some cycles. Some do ovulate earlier while some do ovulate late.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessgoddess(f): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Yes, it s still possible to ovulate after CD19. It depends on your cycle length and sometimes, one can ovulate late. Ovulation day can vary in some cycles. Some do ovulate earlier while some do ovulate late.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Widd

I am thankful first to God for bringing me on this forum when it seemed like I had only one option ivf which doesn't come cheap. I had HSG done n d result said bilateral blocked tubes n fibroids d gyne said I had only one option ivf which I cudnt even consider cos of d cost, I started asking n reading thru the thread n saw testimonies with serrapeptases I bought it took it n God proved himself n blessed me with a BFP. Join in praising God he never sleeps nor slumbers n he will come thru for everyone still waiting on him. IJN.

43 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

I am thankful first to God for bringing me on this forum when it seemed like I had only one option ivf which doesn't come cheap. I had HSG done n d result said bilateral blocked tubes n fibroids d gyne said I had only one option ivf which I cudnt even consider cos of d cost, I started asking n reading thru the thread n saw testimonies with serrapeptases I bought it took it n God proved himself n blessed me with a BFP. Join in praising God he never sleeps nor slumbers n he will come thru for everyone still waiting on him. IJN.

Congratulations dear. May God's name be highly exalted. I tap into your testimony.
You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Rbae post=96002741]

Mama, intramural fibroid is inside the uterus and it takes a miracle to conceive with it. After the first surgery, did u change your diet? There are certain foods you should avoid. Eat more of fruits and veggies. Detoxify. I belong to a WhatsApp group where a woman gave us
pls mummy help me with the detox water and the rest diet plan for fibroid thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

Congratulations. You shall carry to term in Jesus name. Amen. I am next in line!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

Congratulations, glory be to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:27am On Nov 27, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

congrats mama.may you carry to term and I pray that our God Lord that did it for you,Will remember us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

Congratulations mama, please house can serrapeptases work for someone with endometriosis. I also dont have money for ivf.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

Congratulations mama.GOD IS TOO GOOD TO FAIL
God of 11th hour,please show up for us all,before the year runs out
Please have mercy oh lord

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

Glory!!!...
Congratulations once again sis.
Pls, the fibroids then,
*were they multiple?
*was there any intramural?
*you took the serra. for how many months?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Good day Sisters!
Please, can I take banana recipe and okra therapy in the same cycle??

@ giftfromGod .
Its been long mama.
Trust ur doing just fine?
It shall end in praise soon IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Howyeh:

Glory!!!...
Congratulations once again sis.
Pls, the fibroids then,
*were they multiple?
*was there any intramural?
*you took the serra. for how many months?
thanks dear.intramural and intracavitary it said. I took serra for about 2months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

Congratulations mama.GOD IS TOO GOOD TO FAIL
God of 11th hour,please show up for us all,before the year runs out
Please have mercy oh lord
thank you dear sisters he will definitely prove his name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hazel01(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=Rbae post=96034220][/quote]hello ma, can you please send me the link too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Howyeh:
Good day Sisters!
Please, can I take banana recipe and okra therapy in the same cycle??

@ giftfromGod .
Its been long mama.
Trust ur doing just fine?
It shall end in praise soon IJN.

Thanks for the constant check, you are mouthed. My regards to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
jehovalives:
Widd

Congratulations. God be praised

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.