Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397039 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
joliefille:
Good day beautiful mamas; we got into an arguement while going for insemination this morning and my husband said "you're the one with the problem, today endometriosis, tomorrow another thing, yet I follow you everywhere.." the thing pained me.
If he had said the nonsense earlier I would have just used someone else's sperm without telling him.
This is a man that has low sperm count, gave me herpes, everytime he does SFA, there's always plenty pus and staphylococcus.
Horrible sex, any week I get it once is a lucky week and always one shot that lasts less than 2minutes. I have never cheated on him in six years.

Me I have made up my mind to leave, I have started saving money for house rent, when it's complete I will inform him.

You have been so strong in 6 years and I can't even tell how much you have had to go through. Those words are so damn hurtful and I can only pray God mends your broken heart. TTC takes a huge toll on marriages as I've come to realise, please don't be in a haste to take any decision that you haven't thought about over and over again. May God heal all of us and grant us what we so direly seek.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nnennachiji(f): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2021
joliefille:
Good day beautiful mamas; we got into an arguement while going for insemination this morning and my husband said "you're the one with the problem, today endometriosis, tomorrow another thing, yet I follow you everywhere.." the thing pained me.
If he had said the nonsense earlier I would have just used someone else's sperm without telling him.
This is a man that has low sperm count, gave me herpes, everytime he does SFA, there's always plenty pus and staphylococcus.
Horrible sex, any week I get it once is a lucky week and always one shot that lasts less than 2minutes. I have never cheated on him in six years.

Me I have made up my mind to leave, I have started saving money for house rent, when it's complete I will inform him.
Am so sorry you are going through this, ttc can have a toll on marriages. The same thing happened to me with my now ex husband. We tried to conceive from 2007 that we got married to 2012 when I left the marriage. My mental health was bad and I was in a bad place in the marriage, he had low sperm count with low motility refused to do anything about it even though we had money to afford fertility treatments he refused that I wanted to play God. I can’t even imagine this kind of reasoning and my laws were making mockery of me that I couldn’t conceive meanwhile he was the person that refused to do anything to help our situation
I wasn’t even enjoying sex with him because he doesn’t know how to satisfy a woman , he won’t even touch me to arouse me because he feels uncomfortable using his hands to touch my vg can you imagine. He is so stingy with his money but keep acquiring properties I don’t know who will inherit
Meanwhile even feeding money was a problem and will not throw away left over soup and wants me to eat it because God hates wastage
I have been there and I know what you are passing through but what I can say is hang on and before you do anything you will regret seek the face of God
I left him in 2013 it wasn’t easy initially but God made a way and i was working God provided for me
I have remarried now and I have a 2 year old son and am currently trying for another baby
God did it for me but you have to seek his face
Am at a better place now .
Please don’t be in a hurry to do what you just said but I know God can change you story and talk to your husband about your feelings
It can be hurtful but there is light at the end of the tunnel
God will grant you your heart desires
Remain blessed
You are fruitful and a mother

31 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2021
greatlinda:
My progesterone result pls interpret
It's okay
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2021
joliefille:

I know how you feel, don't take any decisions in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Pojomojo:
It's okay
Tnx dear

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2021
This life no balance at all. I came here to pour out my mind on something bordering me , but after reading my sister story up there, i heard to just take things slow and steady. God will make this journey easy for us. but, why are some Gyn. wicked ?
i spent hundred of thousand three months back , all in the name of seeking another Gyn option. surprisely, this my Gyn does not have the fear of God.
imagine, after spending money and am seeing result of why i spent such huge amount. i sent this man some message , he read my message and reply with OK. imagine? is that what should come out of such fellow.
now that three months as passed, he now sent a message , telling me to come for another treatment. when he saw i did not reply him, he sent my husband same message , demanding i come for another set of treatment. is this the professionally way of him attending to his clients?
anyways, am not plucking money from the tree, that someone will be expecting me to keep coming and spending . All his after, his my money and he does not care the emotional trauma involve with a TTC woman.

I know mothers here understood where am coming from, thanks for reading my jargons

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
giftfromGod:
This life no balance at all. I came here to pour out my mind on something bordering me , but after reading my sister story up there, i heard to just take things slow and steady. God will make this journey easy for us. but, why are some Gyn. wicked ?
i spent hundred of thousand three months back , all in the name of seeking another Gyn option. surprisely, this my Gyn does not have the fear of God.
imagine, after spending money and am seeing result of why i spent such huge amount. i sent this man some message , he read my message and reply with OK. imagine? is that what should come out of such fellow.
now that three months as passed, he now sent a message , telling me to come for another treatment. when he saw i did not reply him, he sent my husband same message , demanding i come for another set of treatment. is this the professionally way of him attending to his clients?
anyways, am not plucking money from the tree, that someone will be expecting me to keep coming and spending . All his after, his my money and he does not care the emotional trauma involve with a TTC woman.

I know mothers here understood where am coming from, thanks for reading my jargons

Hmm... I can relate. God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
So sorry about that. I understand how you feel, that's the way some of them are. No empathy, they are not even considerate, when making fertility options for TTC women, the wicked amongst them are always after the treatment option that gives them the biggest amount of money.
May God open the way for us so we can all celebrate with our miracle babies.

giftfromGod:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
joliefille:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
cherishyy:

Hmm... I can relate. God will see you through.

Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
mommafertile:
So sorry about that. I understand how you feel, that's the way some of them are. No empathy, they are not even considerate, when making fertility options for TTC women, the wicked amongst them are always after the treatment option that gives them the biggest amount of money.
May God open the way for us so we can all celebrate with our miracle babies.

Thanks ma .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shawrygal(f): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
Morning house please urgent reply is it advisable I worrk with a gynea in a general hospital

The best is to go and meet that same doctor at his private hospital or clinic. it brings bout Better and faster result. it just took me a month to conceive.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

I hope I can get help in this forum.

I am in my early thirties.
I have been battling with fibroid before I got married. Then, I wasn't sexually active.
I got married few months ago.
Here are my challenges.

Sperm drips immediately after sex.
I don't notice the cervical mucus. I only feel the cramps when ovulation is at hand. Should I be worried
The fibroid, according to my consultant, said it's small to be operated on. That I should try and get pregnant. The pregnancy isn't coming. And every month, my period comes very heavy. I become very weak and almost fainting after my period. I was transfused because of shortage of blood as a result of heavy periods.

I have been taking folic acid and okro water therapy.
After my period, there is this watery discharge that comes till after my ovulation before it reduces and then stop. Then 2 days before my period, it comes again. So annoying.
I have taken herbs from agbo sellers, still the discharge still comes. It breaks my heart.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?
Pls drop your sincere advise for me.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hello Adeoma. How are you doing today?
The mamas more knowledgeable about fibroid will be online soon.
I suggest you conduct pelvic scan and HVS to rule out infection that might be causing the abnormal discharge.
You can also look into serrapeptase and other supplement.
Once you find out the cause of the discharge and possibly the root of your inability to concieve, try to list out your treatment regimen.
Lots of baby dust to you.

Adeoma:
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

I have been battling with fibroid before I got married. Then, I wasn't sexually active.
Here are my challenges.

I don't notice the cervical mucus. I only feel the cramps when ovulation is at hand. Should I be worried
The fibroid, according to my consultant, said it's small to be operated on. That I should try and get pregnant. The pregnancy isn't coming. And every month, my period comes very heavy. I become very weak and almost fainting after my period. I was transfused because of shortage of blood as a result of heavy periods.

After my period, there is this watery discharge that comes till after my ovulation before it reduces and then stop. Then 2 days before my period, it comes again. So annoying.
I have taken herbs from agbo sellers, still the discharge still comes. It breaks my heart.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Adeoma:
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

Here are my challenges.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?

Thank you.
Welcome and may your stay be short.

-Since the doctor says the fibroid is small and 'isn't hindering conception'? , try and not think about it.

-Stop taking folic acid, take ferrous tablets instead to boost your blood. Unless its the 400mcg one you're taking, then you can take that everyother day until conception.

-Buy ovulation test strips to confirm you ovulate. Test from the day your period ends until you get a positive.

-BD with your spouse from the day your period ends and do it every other day.

-Use a modified doggy style for the 'sperm leak'. Lie on your stomach with a pillow under your hips/bum while BDing...and sleep afterwards.

-stop taking herbs to avoid kidney problems

*usually, very heavy flow is indicative that the fibroid is symptomatic
*sperm (semen) leak isn't a problem....
*maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy and exercise
*has your husband done an SFA?

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Adeoma:
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

Here are my challenges.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?

Thank you.
I don't have fibroid but I use to have heavy flow, but it is normal now cos I don't joke with blood tonic(astymin)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizdammy: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Adeoma:
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

Here are my challenges.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?

Thank you.

Please do this combo for 7days pause for some days and do another 7 days ,keep doing until you get pregnant

Do you have strong infection or trying to get pregnant ? Read carefully :

WHAT IS COMBO?

Combo means combination and it is the mixture of herbs like Turmeric (Tale pupa), Ginger, Garlic and Clove (zobo pepper) to solve one or two issues in our body....

WHAT DOES COMBO DO??
1. It works for infections especially long time infections.
2. Weight reduction especially the tommy areas.
3. Cycle correction especially scanty and ceased period.
4. Sex and libido booster.

PREPARATION
Peel off the back of the Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric. Cut them into small sizes and wash with clean water. Then soak all the ingredients in a container like eva water add the cloves, Let it stay for 3days.

DOSAGE
Take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.

WHAT AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS SHOULD I USE?
Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Booni #50
Water 75cl eva water
Note: All your ingredients should be fresh

HOW LONG CAN I TAKE COMBO?
Take combo for one week and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 7days and stop.

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE COMBO?
1. For trying to conceive mothers, take during your period.
2. When you are not on drugs or other medications.

WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
2. Children above the ages of 16
3. For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
4. Singles
5. TTC mothers (Trying to conceive).
6. Couples wanting to boost their sexual libido.

CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not take during your ovulation period or most fertile period.

WHO SHOULDN'T TAKE COMBO?
1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS ABOVE, PLEASE KINDLY DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY..#cp

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizdammy: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Adeoma:
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

Here are my challenges.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?

Thank you.

Please do this combo for 7days pause for some days and do another 7 days ,keep doing until you get pregnant

WHAT IS COMBO?

Combo means combination and it is the mixture of herbs like Turmeric (Tale pupa), Ginger, Garlic and Clove (zobo pepper) to solve one or two issues in our body....

WHAT DOES COMBO DO??

PREPARATION
Peel off the back of the Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric. Cut them into small sizes and wash with clean water. Then soak all the ingredients in a container like eva water add the cloves, Let it stay for 3days.

DOSAGE
Take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.

Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Booni #50
Water 75cl eva water

Take combo for one week and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 7days and stop.

WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
3. For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
4. Singles

CONTRAINDICATIONS

1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS ABOVE, PLEASE KINDLY DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY..#cp

Testimonial

Praise GOD, Praise MASTER JESUS!!!!!!. I'm so happy for this testimony. I actually joined this group because of my sisters that are believing God for fruit of the womb and another that has fibroid. They are using small phones.
This particular sister has been married for 5 years without conception. She also has seized menstruation. I gave her combo therapy which she did. She equally did therapy for seized menstruation.
Lo & behold, she is now pregnant after 5 years of marriage. Joy is flowing like a river in my heart. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.
To our darling mummy Dammylove, May God keep Blessing You as You touch lives.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2021
Adeoma:
Hi everyone,

Good to be here.

Here are my challenges.

My cycle is 26 days.
My period comes normal.

I want to get pregnant.
How do I go about it?

Thank you.

You're welcome sis. May your stay here be short and fruitful.
In addition to what other mamas said, you need to run a scan on your own to know the size and location of the fibroid. As you said you bleed a lot, you may be having a submucous fibroid(located inside the womb) and heavy period is one of the symptoms. The watery discharge is from the fibroid also. I also experienced it when I had fibroids but not anymore since I had myomectomy. The discharge was so annoying then. It gushes out at will. I started noticing the watery discharge when the fibroids got bigger. From your symptoms, I think the fibroid is getting bigger. Pls, stop taking agbo cos it won't stop the discharge and it may do more harm than good. I also took many concoctions then but all to no avail.
Baby dust to you......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
mommafertile:
Hello Adeoma. How are you doing today?
The mamas more knowledgeable about fibroid will be online soon.
I suggest you conduct pelvic scan and HVS to rule out infection that might be causing the abnormal discharge.
You can also look into serrapeptase and other supplement.
Once you find out the cause of the discharge and possibly the root of your inability to concieve, try to list out your treatment regimen.
Lots of baby dust to you.

Thanks so much mommafertile

I have done HVS, nothing was found.
The scans I have been doing only state uterine fibroid.

From what I gathered online, the discharge is as a result of the fibroid.

Thank you so much for your input.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
sugah:

Welcome and may your stay be short.

-Since the doctor says the fibroid is small and 'isn't hindering conception'? , try and not think about it.

-Stop taking folic acid, take ferrous tablets instead to boost your blood. Unless its the 400mcg one you're taking, then you can take that everyother day until conception.

-Buy ovulation test strips to confirm you ovulate. Test from the day your period ends until you get a positive.

-BD with your spouse from the day your period ends and do it every other day.

-Use a modified doggy style for the 'sperm leak'. Lie on your stomach with a pillow under your hips/bum while BDing...and sleep afterwards.

-stop taking herbs to avoid kidney problems

*usually, very heavy flow is indicative that the fibroid is symptomatic
*sperm (semen) leak isn't a problem....
*maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy and exercise
*has your husband done an SFA?

Thank you so much... And I say a big Amen to your prayer.
I am taking an iron supplement recommended at the hospital. The name is Tot hema. I have been taking folic acid 400mcg,made by puritan's pride.
I will buy the ovulation test strips tomorrow. I have started BDing already.
The sperm leakage is a big issue.

We have used doggy, with pillows, yet it drips out immediately he withdraws. Even tried missionary style with pillows under my waist, sperm drips immediately too.

I have stopped the herbs now.

The fibroid is very symptomatic. I have concluded within me to go and remove the fibroid no matter how small. But my hubby said he is scared of losing me that I should go on herbs, that in the olden days, people use it to cure many diseases. I stopped taking the herbs already.

I eat well, though I take soft drinks but not on a regular basis. I am not chubby. My current weight is 62kg.

Hubby has not done SFA. He thinks he doesn't need it. He has 2 kids from his previous marriage.

Maybe I should change my hospital. I use MCC, Gbaja. Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
GreaterGraceGG:

I don't have fibroid but I use to have heavy flow, but it is normal now cos I don't joke with blood tonic(astymin)

I also use iron supplement, tothema.
I have used Ferogloblin liquid. I can't go without blood tonic.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
lizdammy:

WHAT IS COMBO?

WHAT DOES COMBO DO??

PREPARATION

DOSAGE

Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Booni #50
Water 75cl eva water

WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
4. Singles

CONTRAINDICATIONS

1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
I have used combo. I heard it used to shrink fibroid. I have been taking since 2019. I stopped last year.

I even took Apple cider vinegar with "the mother"

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Tripletwins222:

You're welcome sis. May your stay here be short and fruitful.
In addition to what other mamas said, you need to run a scan on your own to know the size and location of the fibroid. As you said you bleed a lot, you may be having a submucous fibroid(located inside the womb) and heavy period is one of the symptoms. The watery discharge is from the fibroid also. I also experienced it when I had fibroids but not anymore since I had myomectomy. The discharge was so annoying then. It gushes out at will. I started noticing the watery discharge when the fibroids got bigger. From your symptoms, I think the fibroid is getting bigger. Pls, stop taking agbo cos it won't stop the discharge and it may do more harm than good. I also took many concoctions then but all to no avail.

Baby dust to you......
Thanks so much ma.

I have done series of scan. Depending on the place gynecologist recommend. Some report says submucosal, some say intramural. But all reported fibroid. There was one that even reported adenomyosis. All are in my file in the hospital. It depends on the doctor that did the scan.

On Sunday, I started crying because the heavy periods makes me so weak. Hubby had to cook.
I told him that I want to go and remove the fibroid so that I will be free, he said I should hold on first. That if I take in, during delivery, they can bring out the baby and fibroid via CS.

I won't take those herbs again cos am not seeing any effect. I go as far as Edo state to get herbs.

Pls when did you do myomectomy?
Have you conceived afterwards?
How long did it take?

So sorry for these questions, I just want to pick up some morale pls.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Adeoma:

Thanks so much ma.

I have done series of scan. Depending on the place gynecologist recommend. Some report says submucosal, some say intramural. But all reported fibroid. There was one that even reported adenomyosis. All are in my file in the hospital. It depends on the doctor that did the scan.

On Sunday, I started crying because the heavy periods makes me so weak. Hubby had to cook.
I told him that I want to go and remove the fibroid so that I will be free, he said I should hold on first. That if I take in, during delivery, they can bring out the baby and fibroid via CS.

I won't take those herbs again cos am not seeing any effect. I go as far as Edo state to get herbs.

Pls when did you do myomectomy?
Have you conceived afterwards?
How long did it take?

So sorry for these questions, I just want to pick up some morale pls.

I did myomectomy in September, 2020 and started trying actively after 3 months as instructed by my doctor. Though, I've not yet conceived but I strongly hope it will happen soon.
My dh is also battling with low sperm count and low motility and has been on medications.
There is one mama here well known to me that did hers a week after mine and she conceived 11 weeks after the myomectomy.
Like the other mama said, your dh needs to go for tests also, so as to know if all his sperm parameters are ok and to rule out infection too. That he has 2 kids then, from the previous marriage is not a guarantee that he is still medically okay. Fertility can be affected by many factors both seen and unseen. So, there is need for him to go and recheck himself to know if his sperm is still strong enough as it drips out immediately after corpulation despite the different styles being used.
HSG is also necessary on your own part to check the condition of your fallopian tubes.
Before thinking of myomectomy, go to a reputable lab and do a pelvic scan. They will write out the type, size and location of the fibroid. From the scan, you will know if the fibroid is one or multiple. You can bring the result here for interpretation as many have been doing.
It is well dear.
It will surely end in praise.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yazga: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
giftfromGod:

I learnt one thing from a radio station, Its is very important to ask your doctor's questions, Nigeria we take everything doctor says Hook line and sinker without asking questions.

I have argued with my cousins doctor thstbhe would not operate her via CS and gave him medical reasons and told him to his face that she can deliver the normal way, he was shocked and she eventually delivered without CS.

Most doctors once they need money especially for pregnant women they book you for CS straight and knowing that Nigerian will never ask questions and doctor is all in all, they will agree and start looking for money.

Imagine a doctor given 3 phancider to a 6 months old pregnant woman, the baby is deformed now.

The internet is very powerful. Use YouTube listen to radio program pertaining to Women and pregnancy.

On a final note, any doctor that refuse to answer your questions please change hospital

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yazga: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Adeoma:

Thank you so much... And I say a big Amen to your prayer.
I am taking an iron supplement recommended at the hospital. The name is Tot hema. I have been taking folic acid 400mcg,made by puritan's pride.
I will buy the ovulation test strips tomorrow. I have started BDing already.
The sperm leakage is a big issue.

We have used doggy, with pillows, yet it drips out immediately he withdraws. Even tried missionary style with pillows under my waist, sperm drips immediately too.

I have stopped the herbs now.

The fibroid is very symptomatic. I have concluded within me to go and remove the fibroid no matter how small. But my hubby said he is scared of losing me that I should go on herbs, that in the olden days, people use it to cure many diseases. I stopped taking the herbs already.

I eat well, though I take soft drinks but not on a regular basis. I am not chubby. My current weight is 62kg.

Hubby has not done SFA. He thinks he doesn't need it. He has 2 kids from his previous marriage.

Maybe I should change my hospital. I use MCC, Gbaja. Lagos State.
Madam! Please let him do SFA so as to eliminate any chances.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yazga: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
Morning house please urgent reply is it advisable I worrk with a gynea in a general hospital
nah! Openly ask him if he has a hospital and then request he gives you the address.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marysam11: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
giftfromGod:
imagine, after spending money and am seeing result of why i spent such huge amount. i sent this man some message , he read my message and reply with

OK. imagine? is that what should come out of such fellow.
now that three months as passed, he now sent a message , telling me to come for another treatment.
when he saw i did not reply him, he sent my husband same message , demanding i come for another set of treatment. is this the professionally way of him attending to his clients?

It’s well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Prugee: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Good evening fruitful families!

Available For Sale:
* Doctor's Best High Potency Serrapeptase
120,000 Spu, 90 Caps
* Doctor's Best Serrapeptase 40,000 Spu,
90 Caps
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herb
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herb
* Now Raw Maca 750 Mg, 90 Veg Caps
* Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Strips,
50 Pcs

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.

Available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.