Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407344 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
sheddyboy01:

Evening ma, I went to the market and was able to get fresh ginger and garlic but I only see powdered Turmeric

I got clove as well.

Now , is it still okay to blend all and pour in water or am to dice them only as you said

Pls. look for fresh tumeric. It works better. and it is readily available in the market. I didn't blend mine. I just diced and soaked them. Blended one may be too powerful. Hope, you've treated it first with Orthodox medications? Using only combo cannot give you what you want.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Pls. look for fresh tumeric. It works better. and it is readily available in the market. I didn't blend mine. I just diced and soaked them. Blended one may be too powerful. Hope, you've treated it first with Orthodox medications? Using only combo cannot give you what you want.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Curious345:
Can a man with a 5m X 10⁶ sperm count impregnate a woman?

And if he can't, what fertility procedures are available to him and his spouse.

And how much will it cost them , considering his wife is ok and very fertile ..

Thanks

The count is too low to impregnate a woman but nothing is impossible with God. Normal sperm count recommended by W.H.O is from 20million/mil upwards. Though 15million sperm/mil with good parameters can also do wonder. Check other parameters(volume, motility and morphology) as well to know if they are ok too cos all of them count. Go for SFA+Culture test to check the sperm parameters and also rule out infection. Infections can drastically reduce a man's sperm count if left untreated. The cost of SFA+Culture ranges from 3k - 5k. If any infection is dictated, treat it with your wife before boosting the sperm with fertility supplements like fertilaid, addyzoa, manix, vitamin c 1000mg, vitamin e 1000iu, zinc 50mg etc......
May God see you through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
I think the parameters are looking good and infection is ruled out..hollup let's post it.. pics
Tripletwins222:

The count is too low to impregnate a woman but nothing is impossible with God. Normal sperm count recommended by W.H.O is from 20million/mil upwards. Though 15million sperm/mil with good parameters can also do wonder. Check other parameters(volume, motility and morphology) as well to know if they are ok too cos all of them count. Go for SFA+Culture test to check the sperm parameters and also rule out infection. Infections can drastically reduce a man's sperm count if left untreated. The cost of SFA+Culture ranges from 3k - 5k. If any infection is dictated, treat it with your wife before boosting the sperm with fertility supplements like fertilaid, addyzoa, manix, vitamin c 100mg, vitamin e 1000iu, zinc 50mg etc......
May God see you through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Here is a pics of the SFR.. no growth after culture .infection ruled out .
Tripletwins222:

The count is too low to impregnate a woman but nothing is impossible with God. Normal sperm count recommended by W.H.O is from 20million/mil upwards. Though 15million sperm/mil with good parameters can also do wonder. Check other parameters(volume, motility and morphology) as well to know if they are ok too cos all of them count. Go for SFA+Culture test to check the sperm parameters and also rule out infection. Infections can drastically reduce a man's sperm count if left untreated. The cost of SFA+Culture ranges from 3k - 5k. If any infection is dictated, treat it with your wife before boosting the sperm with fertility supplements like fertilaid, addyzoa, manix, vitamin c 100mg, vitamin e 1000iu, zinc 50mg etc......
May God see you through.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2021
prettmum:
not opening
Group open https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e

Replace the "dot" with "."
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Curious345:
How on Earth is Motility 160?
How did the Lab tech arrive at 160 as Motility?

What you have is severe Oligospermia when count is below 5million

Glucose positive+2 is a case of too much sugar, cut back on anything sugar be it carbonated drinks, raw sugar or anything that's contains sugar.

please drink a lot of water

Finally, go to the hospital to be treated well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2021
mumigrace:

Please, let me know when you open it. Thanks
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:26am On Jan 31, 2021
mumigrace:

Please, let me know when you open it. Thanks
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/IN9l2xb6PPoG1CFoUavn3e
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Bennytwin:

Yes Naturally.
May I ask dear,what did you do to establish you have endometriosis? Because I know it is only ascertained through laparoscopic surgery. Did u do that?

What she did was that she took combined oral contraceptives for 2 months. While on it,she was taking almond nuts,fruits and vegetables. And she was on amitriptyline for the pain too. After the 2 months,they tried and conceived. Please do you advise i work with a gyneacologist from a general hospital. Private fertility clinic was so expensive I had to withdraw. I want to start working with a gynea again. Thinking of going to a general hospital.

If you haven't established that it is Endo,then you have to be sure first. Also she was working wt a consultant gynaecologist. Also she took letrozole for ovulation induction before trying. I hope this helps you.

Feel free to ask more questions
A Tvs scan indicated ovarian endometriosis. Did your friend do a lap surgery? Do you advise i work with a gynea from a general hospital. Fertility clinics are so expensive. Or is it a bad idea
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
A Tvs scan indicated ovarian endometriosis. Did your friend do a lap surgery before taking the combined pill
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 31, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
A Tvs scan indicated ovarian endometriosis. Did your friend do a lap surgery? Please ma can I dm you
A friend also had endo and comcieved naturally, according to her she did nothing only changed her diet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2021
I am just so tired of everything,I am depressed,almost suicidal.A new doctor says I should try hysteroscopy.Who has done it before? How much does it cost? I just feel God has forsaken me,everywhere I go to,people keep staring at my stomach,babies everywhere,people we got married at the same time now have kids to call theirs.even people we both waited at the same time are now with kids.People who have no need of children,still get pregnant.

Why is my own different?is my offence so great that I can't receive mercy,I have prayed,fasted,what haven't I done...I feel ashamed for myself,4th cycle of letrozole yet nothing.tubal flushing all to no avail.Is it so hard to get pregnant after a miscarriage??Even if it's spiritual,am I not praying enough,God just seems to hate me.

Anytime,they are talking about children at my place of work,I go mute,it just seems as if some are even willingly discussing it to spite me,atimes,I excuse myself from that discussion.people bring their children to work atimes.All I do is play with them and silently pray for my own.

This is the last day of January,I remember this time last year I was full of Joy,with my pregnancy and showing already....my Joy was taken away.

I now avoid going to some places with my husband,I feel like killing myself honestly.This is too much for me to bear.Life is so unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tinudesi(f): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:
I am just so tired of everything,I am depressed,almost suicidal.A new doctor says I should try hysteroscopy.Who has done it before? How much does it cost? I just feel God has forsaken me,everywhere I go to,people keep staring at my stomach,babies everywhere,people we got married at the same time now have kids to call theirs.even people we both waited at the same time are now with kids.People who have no need of children,still get pregnant.

Why is my own different?is my offence so great that I can't receive mercy,I have prayed,fasted,what haven't I done...I feel ashamed for myself,4th cycle of letrozole yet nothing.tubal flushing all to no avail.Is it so hard to get pregnant after a miscarriage??Even if it's spiritual,am I not praying enough,God just seems to hate me.

Anytime,they are talking about children at my place of work,I go mute,it just seems as if some are even willingly discussing it to spite me,atimes,I excuse myself from that discussion.people bring their children to work atimes.All I do is play with them and silently pray for my own.

This is the last day of January,I remember this time last year I was full of Joy,with my pregnancy and showing already....my Joy was taken away.

I now avoid going to some places with my husband,I feel like killing myself honestly.This is too much for me to bear.Life is so unfair.
The Lord has not forgotten you,He remembered Hannah,s surely He will remember you.I pray for u this morning next month u shall laugh for joy,it shall be BFP and u shall testify.Please keep hope alive your testimony is near.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldtosure: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

It is well ma. Take it easy on yourself. If it will make you feel better avoid going to some places or partaking in those discussions for now, you need it for your sanity. Only the living try to conceive and eventually have children. Those things abound every where. People try to spite you because you don't have children yet. What about me that my neighbour stopped her son from entering my house because the child was becoming too attached to me, whenever he comes he doesn't like going back home. Keep believing in God, he will do it someday.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2021
60% not 160%
Pojomojo:
How on Earth is Motility 160?
How did the Lab tech arrive at 160 as Motility?

What you have is severe Oligospermia when count is below 5million

Glucose positive+2 is a case of too much sugar, cut back on anything sugar be it carbonated drinks, raw sugar or anything that's contains sugar.

please drink a lot of water

Finally, go to the hospital to be treated well

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BaesDiary: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Curious345:

The motility and morphology parameters are okay. 60% motility (in which 40% are fast moving and 20% are slow moving). The morphology is good too.

However, the count is low. You need a minimum of 15 Miliion (or 20 Million) for natural conception. Someone above wrote some supplements you can use, please try them out.

PS: Your motility is not 160% as someone stated above lipsrsealed Do not be confused sir.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Plz can you tagg me to the post for supplements.. can't find it
BaesDiary:

The motility and morphology parameters are okay. 60% motility (in which 40% are fast moving and 20% are slow moving). The morphology is good too.

However, the count is low. You need a minimum of 15 Miliion (or 20 Million) for natural conception. Someone above wrote some supplements you can use, please try them out.

PS: Your motility is not 160% as someone stated above lipsrsealed Do not be confused sir.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Curious345:
60% not 160%
Okay.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tinudesi:

The Lord has not forgotten you,He remembered Hannah,s surely He will remember you.I pray for u this morning next month u shall laugh for joy,it shall be BFP and u shall testify.Please keep hope alive your testimony is near.
Amen sis.Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
goldtosure:

It is well ma. Take it easy on yourself. If it will make you feel better avoid going to some places or partaking in those discussions for now, you need it for your sanity. Only the living try to conceive and eventually have children. Those things abound every where. People try to spite you because you don't have children yet. What about me that my neighbour stopped her son from entering my house because the child was becoming too attached to me, whenever he comes he doesn't like going back home. Keep believing in God, he will do it someday.
It is very well.Amen sis.God will do it for us..

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bro you listed a lot of supplements here..which ones should I buy ?
Tripletwins222:

May God see you through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Am sorry, I just got to see this.
I think like 11weeks after surgery.
nicemom:

pls how long after the surgery did you take in
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Curious345:

There is Glucose level of ++ in your blood. High glucose levels could reduce your testosterone which would subsequently affect your sperm count.
Pls cut down on carbs. Take more fruits and veggies.
Work with a doctor.

Fertility blessings!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wipe your tears mama. Your babies will soon come to you.
GodwilldoitAmen:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Babygal2020:

There is Glucose level of ++ in your blood. High glucose levels could reduce your testosterone which would subsequently affect your sperm count.
Pls cut down on carbs. Take more fruits and veggies.
Work with a doctor.

Fertility blessings!!!!
yes dear .. funny enough there not a single sugar in the blood .. only urine .
Done multiple blood sugar test from birth but none in blood only urine.
.amazes the doctors though. They call it hypoglyceria or so cannot remember .it's a kinda rare medical occurrence
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fuke(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
I wish you all fertility blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

It is well sis..
Please, take it easy on yourself to avoid disrupting your hormones. GTC journey can only be understood by people who have gone through the same route before and succeeded or people who are still going through it now. It is really not easy but you can't kill yourself to end it. Many have been in your shoes before, but now, they are smiling. Please, believe in yourself and never take "NO" for an answer. Don't involve yourself in any discussion that may hurt you. Cast all your burdens unto God for He alone can perfect all that concerns you. Just do whatever you can and leave the rest to Him. He will surely do it in His own time. If other mamas from this thread, but now in pregnancy thread can cross the hurdles, you too can cross it soon with double blessings in Jesus name. Amen.
E hugs dear.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Curious345:
Bro you listed a lot of supplements here..which ones should I buy ?

Not a bro.
As other parameters are good, choose any of the supplements; fertilaid and count boost, addyzoa, and manix(to be taken with liquid milk). Then buy a stand-alone of vitamin c 1000mg, vitamin e 1000iu, zinc 50mg and use them with any of the fertility supplements chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sankira2020: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

So sorry to hear this. It is well with you dear! Sorry don’t know much about these things but have you tried IVF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Not a bro.
As other parameters are good, choose any of the supplements; fertilaid and count boost, addyzoa, and manix(to be taken with liquid milk). Then buy a stand-alone of vitamin c 1000mg, vitamin e 1000iu, zinc 50mg and use them with any of the fertility supplements chosen.
ok My Lady. Thanks .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Babygal2020:

Wipe your tears mama. Your babies will soon come to you.
Amen mama.Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.