Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397016 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tripletwins222:

It is well sis..
Please, take it easy on yourself to avoid disrupting your hormones. GTC journey can only be understood by people who have gone through the same route before and succeeded or people who are still going through it now. It is really not easy but you can't kill yourself to end it. Many have been in your shoes before, but now, they are smiling. Please, believe in yourself and never take "NO" for an answer. Don't involve yourself in any discussion that may hurt you. Cast all your burdens unto God for He alone can perfect all that concerns you. Just do whatever you can and leave the rest to Him. He will surely do it in His own time. If other mamas from this thread, but now in pregnancy thread can cross the hurdles, you too can cross it soon with double blessings in Jesus name. Amen.
E hugs dear.....
Amen.Thanks for the kind words.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nickigold(f): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:
I am just so tired of everything,I am depressed,almost suicidal.A new doctor says I should try hysteroscopy.Who has done it before? How much does it cost? I just feel God has forsaken me,everywhere I go to,people keep staring at my stomach,babies everywhere,people we got married at the same time now have kids to call theirs.even people we both waited at the same time are now with kids.People who have no need of children,still get pregnant.

Why is my own different?is my offence so great that I can't receive mercy,I have prayed,fasted,what haven't I done...I feel ashamed for myself,4th cycle of letrozole yet nothing.tubal flushing all to no avail.Is it so hard to get pregnant after a miscarriage??Even if it's spiritual,am I not praying enough,God just seems to hate me.

Anytime,they are talking about children at my place of work,I go mute,it just seems as if some are even willingly discussing it to spite me,atimes,I excuse myself from that discussion.people bring their children to work atimes.All I do is play with them and silently pray for my own.

This is the last day of January,I remember this time last year I was full of Joy,with my pregnancy and showing already....my Joy was taken away.

I now avoid going to some places with my husband,I feel like killing myself honestly.This is too much for me to bear.Life is so unfair.

I pray for u today with the opening of today and closing ur JOy shall come to u soon
U will hold it close to urself Insha Allah

God did not forsake not forget u

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nickigold:

I pray for u today with the opening of today and closing ur JOy shall come to u soon
U will hold it close to urself Insha Allah

God did not forsake not forget u
Amen .Thanks a lot ma.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi mamas, shebi you know that God is not a man that He should lie, what He says, He will do.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Curious345:
yes dear .. funny enough there not a single sugar in the blood .. only urine .
Done multiple blood sugar test from birth but none in blood only urine.
.amazes the doctors though. They call it hypoglyceria or so cannot remember .it's a kinda rare medical occurrence

Really?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Autophys1:

Try Royan Hospital,
72, Aina street,
Ojodu Berger.

The owner is a gynecologist.

Thank you so much for this. God bless you.

I don't know how to reply, I just clicked the quote button, I hope it's okay?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Morning house please urgent reply is it advisable I worrk with a gynea in a general hospital
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
Morning house please urgent reply is it advisable I worrk with a gynea in a general hospital
Yes but with patient cause some them have their private hospitals which they give maximum attention but it is always expensive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MemeRoyal(f): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Happy new month everyone.
I pray that for everyone of us, February will indeed be a month of FAVOUR.
God bless us all with our hearts desires.
Amen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
MemeRoyal:
Happy new month everyone.
I pray that for everyone of us, February will indeed be a month of FAVOUR.
God bless us all with our hearts desires.
Amen smiley

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:
I am just so tired of everything,I am depressed,almost suicidal.A new doctor says I should try hysteroscopy.Who has done it before? How much does it cost? I just feel God has forsaken me,everywhere I go to,people keep staring at my stomach,babies everywhere,people we got married at the same time now have kids to call theirs.even people we both waited at the same time are now with kids.People who have no need of children,still get pregnant.

Why is my own different?is my offence so great that I can't receive mercy,I have prayed,fasted,what haven't I done...I feel ashamed for myself,4th cycle of letrozole yet nothing.tubal flushing all to no avail.Is it so hard to get pregnant after a miscarriage??Even if it's spiritual,am I not praying enough,God just seems to hate me.

Anytime,they are talking about children at my place of work,I go mute,it just seems as if some are even willingly discussing it to spite me,atimes,I excuse myself from that discussion.people bring their children to work atimes.All I do is play with them and silently pray for my own.

This is the last day of January,I remember this time last year I was full of Joy,with my pregnancy and showing already....my Joy was taken away.

I now avoid going to some places with my husband,I feel like killing myself honestly.This is too much for me to bear.Life is so unfair.

please send me a p.m ma or use the link in my bio to reach me on Whatsapp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

Hello dear,I want you to first of all know that our God loves you with an everlasting love. All your wails are B4 Him. He's ever ready to grant your heart desires. For your loss you'll receive double.
I don't know your location,would have suggested a place for the hysteroscopy if you've not gotten one. With it they'll view your womb,tubes and around that area to know what might be the possible cause of the delay. Please be calm,you'll smile again.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

The reason you are in this is because you have everything it takes to handle the situation and win, it signals your strength & God knows it

You would surely win, but for now just feel how it feels to be where you are now for in due time those feelings would be the strength you would need to lift some other persons in that same situation.

Look for solutions, but if the result isn't coming worry not , it would eventually come

Remember this:

"Fierce battle is only fought by the strongest soldiers".

You are strong, you can handle it & it would change your view of the world forever.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Amen!

Evening ma, how long can the "combo" stay without being refrigerated.

I did one , today makes it day 3, I would start using it from tomorrow.

No refrigerator

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
sheddyboy01:

Evening ma, how long can the "combo" stay without being refrigerated.

I did one , today makes it day 3, I would start using it from tomorrow.

No refrigerator

You don't need a refrigerator. Just shake it well before taking it. You can even start taking it this night. Take half glass cup first thing in the morning and last thing before bedtime.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Igbaf:

Hello dear,I want you to first of all know that our God loves you with an everlasting love. All your wails are B4 Him. He's ever ready to grant your heart desires. For your loss you'll receive double.
I don't know your location,would have suggested a place for the hysteroscopy if you've not gotten one. With it they'll view your womb,tubes and around that area to know what might be the possible cause of the delay. Please be calm,you'll smile again.
Amen in Jesus name sis,thanks a lot .

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
sheddyboy01:

The reason you are in this is because you have everything it takes to handle the situation and win, it signals your strength & God knows it

You would surely win, but for now just feel how it feels to be where you are now for in due time those feelings would be the strength you would need to lift some other persons in that same situation.

Look for solutions, but if the result isn't coming worry not , it would eventually come

Remember this:

"Fierce battle is only fought by the strongest soldiers".

You are strong, you can handle it & it would change your view of the world forever.

Awww,thank you so so much.Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ab7890: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
sugah:

Are you being monitored by a doctor? I hope the persistent pain isn't as a result of hyper-stimulation.

Alpha pharmacy in Ikeja (off toyin street).

Well we r just doing scans to check if the follicles are growing. When i went for the scan on cd 16 the follicle had grown to 29mm and was causing the pain so i was given a trigger shot to see if i can still have a viable egg. I am really scared i have not ovulated because the pain is back. I just hope it has not turned to a cyst. I will check by tomorrow. Sigh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good day fruitful mamas I just want to pour my heart today been silent for a while. There's nothing frustrating when trying for a child and your period just pack its load and go especially when tested and you ain't pregnant. I couldn't even tell my husband ,did hormonal profile and treated high prolactin last year due to irregular period ,.had period in Nov and DEC.Now this Jan nothing and am not pregnant. Am just confused to top it all my husband made me feel like I am the one telling my menses to seize. I don't know if its the same prolactin coming back again or if i shud run another hormonal profile just confused pls help me out here

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
ladyrachy:
Good day fruitful mamas I just want to pour my heart today been silent for a while. There's nothing frustrating when trying for a child and your period just pack its load and go especially when tested and you ain't pregnant. I couldn't even tell my husband ,did hormonal profile and treated high prolactin last year due to irregular period ,.had period in Nov and DEC.Now this Jan nothing and am not pregnant. Am just confused to top it all my husband made me feel like I am the one telling my menses to seize. I don't know if its the same prolactin coming back again or if i shud run another hormonal profile just confused pls help me out here
It is well and we shall conquer by God's grace. It is best you run another hormonal profile test. Have you been tested for infection?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sheddyboy01(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6399055/man-celebrates-wife-gives-birth

God is still doing it, after 17 years of waiting

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jellos:
It is well and we shall conquer by God's grace. It is best you run another hormonal profile test. Have you been tested for infection?
No ma, but I treated infection together with the high prolactin last year. Should I get tested for that as well?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyandamena: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=ladyrachy post=98739971]
Could be PCOS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2021
ladyrachy:

No ma, but I treated infection together with the high prolactin last year. Should I get tested for that as well?
Yes ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jellos:
Yes ma'am
Thanks I appreciate ur quick response

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Horlaidey007: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Does anyone know if UCH does IVF? Or can you recommend a good IVF center in ibadan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Modified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
joliefille:
Good day beautiful mamas; we got into an arguement while going for insemination this morning and my husband said "you're the one with the problem, today endometriosis, tomorrow another thing, yet I follow you everywhere.." the thing pained me.
If he had said the nonsense earlier I would have just used someone else's sperm without telling him.
This is a man that has low sperm count, gave me herpes, everytime he does SFA, there's always plenty pus and staphylococcus.
Horrible sex, any week I get it once is a lucky week and always one shot that lasts less than 2minutes. I have never cheated on him in six years.

Me I have made up my mind to leave, I have started saving money for house rent, when it's complete I will inform him.

Hmm... I wish I had to right words to say. Please follow your heart mama. God will see you through.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Foodqueen(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
joliefille:
Good day beautiful mamas; we got into an arguement while going for insemination this morning and my husband said "you're the one with the problem, today endometriosis, tomorrow another thing, yet I follow you everywhere.." the thing pained me.
If he had said the nonsense earlier I would have just used someone else's sperm without telling him.
This is a man that has low sperm count, gave me herpes, everytime he does SFA, there's always plenty pus and staphylococcus.
Horrible sex, any week I get it once is a lucky week and always one shot that lasts less than 2minutes. I have never cheated on him in six years.

Me I have made up my mind to leave, I have started saving money for house rent, when it's complete I will inform him.

Awww!! I feel I could give you my shoulder right now.
I want u to know that he is fighting an inner battle too. Together you will win this battle. It's well.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
My progesterone result pls interpret

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.