Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395505 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nietab:
Please which hospital is the best for fibroid surgery in lagos. Mine is big and painful
A friend used Beechess at Egbeda.
She said they r good!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dazzle86:

Please do what is suggested. Find where you can do sonohsg

Thanks ma, I will do just that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2021
MrDraey:
Please how much does HSG cost?
It depends on your location and center you are using
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hiiphy: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Good morning
Please myself and hubby has been TTC for 6months now. We have a daughter 3 years old and planning for the next child. Is it too early to see a gynecologist and what can we start with ?Hubby is in his early 40s while I’m in my early 30s
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faithfulfaythe: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pls who has used okro water to induce ovulation?how many days did you take it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrDraey(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
nneejima:

It depends on your location and center you are using
We re in Abuja. I just want to have an idea of the average cost. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinammon(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello mamas and papas

Please can anyone recommend a lab on the island axis (Lagos) where i can do hormone profile test and TVS for a reasonable price. I have tried contacting a few i found on google and i am hearing price like N70k (sounds expensive, abi is this the normal range?). For now Union Diagnostics seem to be fair N21k for both test and scan but the reviews i am seeing on google is somehow lol.

Please help out, preferrably anywhere within the Lagos island/ V.I /Lekki axis.

Thank you!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Roseey0:

Go herbal on staph.
If you can be patient with the fermentation process, soak ginger, Booni, onion, garlic and alligator pepper in gin for 6weeks. Take a shot morning and night.
This is for staph.
It may heal your hydrosalpinx as well. I say May because I haven't used it to treat hydrosalpinx.

What I can verify works for hydrosalpinx is the combo of serrapeptase, Astragalus , Chinese yimucao and xixiancao and cleanpoint tampon

Modified: Don't add Booni for the men.

Good morning. I know it has been a while since this was posted.
I just soaked the herbs as you listed above.
Please, how long should I take it to treat moderate growth of Staphylococcus/PID?
I have used all sorts of antibiotics and herbs, but it's not clearing off and I'm trying to conceive.
All tests are fine from HSG to ultrasound scan, it's only this infection.
Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Please what can be used for hydrosalpinx? scan showed small fluid in the left tube,and right polycystic ovaries. Anyone who has treated it effectively and it cleared should please Help a sis out @sugah pls comment ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
ladyrachy:
Please what can be used for hydrosalpinx? scan showed small fluid in the left tube,and right polycystic ovaries. Anyone who has treated it effectively and it cleared should please Help a sis out @sugah pls comment ma
I had both and took levofloxacin (recommended)for pid in the morning and garlic in the evening and also used: Aidan,Uda,Uziza tea for 3 weeks. Check yesterday,no more hydrosalpinx also did seeding and fertility massage morning and night for pcos . Hope this help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jellos:
I had both and took levofloxacin (recommended)for pid in the morning and garlic in the evening and also used: Aidan,Uda,Uziza tea for 3 weeks. Check yesterday,no more hydrosalpinx also did seeding and fertility massage morning and night for pcos . Hope this help
Thanks ma pls how did u make the tea and what is Aidan?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinammon(f): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
cinammon:
Hello mamas and papas

Please can anyone recommend a lab on the island axis (Lagos) where i can do hormone profile test and TVS for a reasonable price. I have tried contacting a few i found on google and i am hearing price like N70k (sounds expensive, abi is this the normal range?). For now Union Diagnostics seem to be fair N21k for both test and scan but the reviews i am seeing on google is somehow lol.

Please help out, preferrably anywhere within the Lagos island/ V.I /Lekki axis.

Thank you!.

mamas and papas please help.... thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Esthered: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
cinammon:

mamas and papas please help.... thank you

Good evening Ma, have you tried Union Diagnostics in Eletu Ogabi street Victoria Island? I think their prices seams fair for Island Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
mommafertile:

Good morning. I know it has been a while since this was posted.
I just soaked the herbs as you listed above.
Please, how long should I take it to treat moderate growth of Staphylococcus/PID?
I have used all sorts of antibiotics and herbs, but it's not clearing off and I'm trying to conceive.
All tests are fine from HSG to ultrasound scan, it's only this infection.
Thank you.
2weeks

Your partner must treat along. No sx or only protected one during treatment

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Faithfulfaythe:
3 days
Remove the seeds
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Roseey0:

2weeks

Your partner must treat along. No sx or only protected one during treatment

Thanks so much ma'am.
I really appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Horlaidey007: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2021
How do I do that naturally. I'm 30yrs old.

Roseey0:

If you can afford IVF, why not channel 5% of that fund to healing your tubes naturally.
Except age is a factor. You can heal hydrosaplnix,unblock your tubes and conceive naturally without having to go back to do IVF each time you want to conceive.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Horlaidey007: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Is levofloxacin an antibiotics? Where did you get the tea from. Pls share

quote author=ladyrachy post=103505906]
Thanks ma pls how did u make the tea and what is Aidan?[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Faithfulfaythe:
Hi,
I took it immediately after AF for 3days, and 2-3days before ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Horlaidey007:

How do I do that naturally. I'm 30yrs old.

Let's chat. Number on my Bio
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
MrDraey:
We re in Abuja. I just want to have an idea of the average cost. thanks

Am in SE,na 10k they do collect here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Roseey0:

Let's chat. Number on my Bio

Why not say it here? This forum is made for a reason. I m not comfortable pple telling women to come private for solutions as we don't know if the woman might end up being extorted.

People here have gone thru a lot already. Those that are willing to help do so by sharing info here directly and not saying 'come private'.
See other comments above urs giving solutions to dfrnt cases. Yours shouldn't be different please. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Horlaidey007:

The levofloxacin is an antibiotics while the tea is made by using Aidan fruit,uziza and uda
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bennytwin:

Why not say it here? This forum is made for a reason. I m not comfortable pple telling women to come private for solutions as we don't know if the woman might end up being extorted.

People here have gone thru a lot already. Those that are willing to help do so by sharing info here directly and not saying 'come private'.

Not like I support you or her,but then I've used here severally and she consulted for me free, she's very sincere and good at what she does. You can check out @fertilecorner in Instagram
See other comments above urs giving solutions to dfrnt cases. Yours shouldn't be different please. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bennytwin:

Not like I support you or her,but then I've used here severally and she consulted for me free, she's very sincere and good at what she does. You can check out @fertilecorner in Instagram

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Bennytwin:

Before you type somethings on a forum like this, pls do some due diligence. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Roseey0:

Before you type somethings on a forum like this, pls do some due diligence. Thank you

Ok dear. I was just moved by pity for the lady that needed help to heal her tubes naturally. Continue the good work if you are.welldone dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2021
Good day Fruitful Mothers.
I was just led to encourage someone here today.
God is never late and always faithful.
Today is my birthday and and I am grateful for my life and the one I am carrying inside.
41& pregnant!!! It can only be God.
1st pregnancy and child @ 35.
Keep trusting God and you will testify soonest no matter what the medical report says.
Baby dusts kiss

22 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Good day Fruitful Mothers.
I was just led to encourage someone here today.
God is never late and always faithful.
Today is my birthday and and I am grateful for my life and the one I am carrying inside.
41& pregnant!!! It can only be God.
1st pregnancy and child @ 35.
Keep trusting God and you will testify soonest no matter what the medical report says.
Baby dusts kiss

You will carry to term in Jesus name

Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 9:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Horlaidey007:

Yes,it is an antibiotic. But first,you have to know the cause of the hydrosalpinx before you commence treatment. Those are pepper soup spice. Aidan,Uda and Uziza check google for easy identification. I did it for three weeks after taking the antibiotic for 5 days.
I used
6 sticks of Aidan( 2 sticks for one week)
30 sticks of Uda( 10 sticks for one week)
3 tablespoons of uziza(1 tablespoon for one week)
6 pinches of salt( 2 pinches for one week)
18 scahets of water( 6 sachets for one week)
I actually got the recipe from a friend that treat with herbal cause the cost some people were calling to treat it was scary
Prayer is the key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2021
jenifer007:

You will carry to term in Jesus name

Congratulations
Amen. Thank you Ma kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.