Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403616 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
The house is really raining with Bfp this month,am so happy.God please visit us rapidly with our own bfp and testimony soonest in Jesus name, Amen.We are not giving up on you cause its not over!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
So many testimonies here. I am in tears for u all. May God perfect His work for us all in Jesus name,Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
ladyrachy:
The house is really raining with Bfp this month,am so happy.God please visit us rapidly with our own bfp and testimony soonest in Jesus name, Amen.We are not giving up on you cause its not over!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
It's raining bfps here. God is great!

A big congratulations to all expecting mothers, may you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Truly, What God cannot do, does not exist!!!
I have come to return all the glory to Him, because, He alone deserves all the praise!
My people, God has done it for me and my household. It's a BFP!!!
My story is a long one, but God showed Himself Supreme.
Let's start from the beginning, so you will really understand why I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
I have always had scanty or no periods even as a single lady. It came highest 4 times in a year, or just once sometimes. So, when I met my husband, I was upfront with him about it and he didn't see it as an issue as he believed that God can do wonders, which He has been doing in our lives.
Got married about 6.5years ago and God showed Himself strong by blessing us with the fruit of the womb like a month later, bearing in mind that my last period was like a month before my wedding and I hadn't been intimate until after the wedding.
Knowing my scanty cycle which got worse after the birth of my princess (miracle from God), we started trying immediately she clocked one year, all to no avail. I won't bore you with the details of all the test we had to do, several doctors we had to see and all pointed down to nothing wrong apart from the fact I had high prolactin, which I took different drugs for, including clomid for 2 cycles. In fact, period more or less disappeared and only came once or twice in a year if it was been generous.
In all these, I still held unto God, though I wavered in faith sometimes because I wasn't getting younger.
Then this year, MIL suggested we go herbal again, as I went that route sometime 2yrs ago and period restored for a cycle but disappeared as usual again. So when the talk of herbal came up again this year April, I was open to it because God works in mysterious ways, but one thing I kept telling God was that, no man will take your Glory in our lives.
The herbal woman was hyped without boundaries, with strings of testimonials that people could point to, I was reluctant, because the first experience wasn't funny as per, that was the worst thing I have ever tasted or smelt, but that wouldn't deter me if that was what I needed to be blessed by God.
So, I took the first herb for stomach cleansing early in April before Easter and had running stomach for 2days straight, couldn't keep anything down and practically lived in the loo. Note that this cleansing stuff was made with herbs and 2 shots of local gin.
About a 3days later I started the main herb to take morning and night for 10days. after which we were expecting auntie flow to go to the next level of herb for stomach cooling, since aunty flow didn't show, after 5 days, the woman was consulted and she said I had to start taking bitter herbs afresh as some people have to take it twice or thrice before period shows to progress to the next level of treatment, I accepted even when my mind was saying enough!!!
The 2nd batch was sent, and the morning I was supposed to start taking it again, I just decided to nonchalantly use a pee stick because, about a week before I had been complaining to DH that my mouth is somehow bitter like I was coming down with malaria or something, of which DH said I should do a PT test and I was like, abeg, I am tired of testing, I assumed it was Malaria, but since I had 2 unused sticks at home from previous testing, the night before, I made a mental note to test the next morning just to fulfill all righteousness.
I forgot to test early as I had used the rest room twice before daylight, before now, I make sure to test around 4-5am as they say it's most accurate, when I remembered around 6.30 and having peeded like twice before then, I just grudgingly went to test, as the pee was in trickles sef, my people, as the pee was going up the strip, the lines were showing boldly!!!
I couldn't believe my eyes, all I promised God I was going to do immediately I saw those 2 lines evaporated from my head, I ran to DH so ask how many lines he was seeing incase my eyes were deceiving me, my People, God came through that beautiful Saturday morning I can never forget in my life.
Went to the hospital that afternoon to confirm, and guess what? Your sister was almost 8weeks!!!!! As in God took all the glory.
This means, that even before the concussion to cleanse the stomach and purge, I was already a week+ gone!!!
Awesome God, it was unbelievable!!!!
WIDD- God, God, God and nothing more because no man can share His Glory!
Imagine the local gin I took with the cleansing herb when my baby had not even formed properly at a week plus, and all the purging for 2 straight days, but God kept it.
Truly what God cannot do, does not exist, as I always keyed into NSPPD, participated in my Church's fasting for Jan/Feb, and since last year have been fulfilling my promise to God as regards our children's church wing.
Also, have daily been praying the supernatural childbirth prayer for pregnant women even when I wasn't and never forgot to mention people around me who were ttcing by name including people in NL like Thehomemaker, pweetmi, Trippleblessing, liftedhands, towerofgrace, fvine, dunasy, peacefulhome and many others I could remember their moniker but not spell correctly. Also took my folic acid religiously until 2days before the stomach cleansing.
I said I was going to testify here to encourage other Mothers as my daughter will be turning 6 in a few months time and her younger one will be birthed shortly after that.
God is Awesome, it seems like a tall order, but never give up hope, as He who did it for me even when my last scanty period was October last year, and with all herbs I took even after unknowingly conceived kept this baby and we are in our 2nd trimester now!
As humans, we get tried of this journey sometimes, but dust yourself up and renew your faith as God never fails!
Sprinkling loads of babydust to everyone desiring of this special gift, you too shall testify soonest!
He is too Faithful to fail.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote was October last year, and with all herbs I took even after unknowingly conceived kept this baby and we are in our 2nd trimester now!
As humans, we get tried of this journey sometimes, but dust yourself up and renew your faith as God never fails!
Sprinkling loads of babydust to everyone desiring of this special gift, you too shall testify soonest!
.[/quote] God is indeed faithful am so speechless reading this. Congratulations ma may God who remembered you also visit us as well. He has taken all the glory for himself
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dymo11:
Did a blood test today guys ....and it's positive....God is great...and perfects everything in his time.
I was waiting for this.
Congratulations to you both.

Please tag me when you check gender
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
cutiereborn:
Congratulations mama. Wish you a happy and healthy journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
cutiereborn:
I have come to return all the glory to Him, because, He alone deserves all the praise!
Truly what God cannot do, does not exist, as I always keyed into NSPPD, participated in my Church's fasting for Jan/Feb, and since last year have been fulfilling my promise to God as regards our children's church wing.
Also, have daily been praying the supernatural childbirth prayer for pregnant women even when I wasn't and never forgot to mention people around me who were ttcing by name including people in NL like Thehomemaker, pweetmi, Trippleblessing, liftedhands, towerofgrace, fvine, dunasy, peacefulhome and many others I could remember their moniker but not spell correctly.
I said I was going to testify here to encourage other Mothers as my daughter will be turning 6 in a few months time and her younger one will be birthed shortly after that.
God is Awesome, it seems like a tall order, but never give up hope, as He who did it for me even when my last scanty period was October last year, and with all herbs I took even after unknowingly conceived kept this baby and we are in our 2nd trimester now!
Present ma,see me shining 32 teeth,when I saw the moniker,I was like I know this person, congratulations,enjoy the sweetest waddling ever..I am so happy for you God is indeed too faithfulto fail..Thank you for remembering me/us in prayers,I do so too sometimes and I know God will answer everyone soonest..
I greet you all bfpically whilst sprinkling baby dust in the thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wow!!! I'm loving this thread today grin. God we thank u for the showers of blessings. May we that are also seeking be part of this. Congrats to all d latest mamas. Happy waddling and smooth 9 months journey

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
cutiereborn:
Let's start from the beginning, so you will really understand why I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
I have always had scanty or no periods even as a single lady. It came highest 4 times in a year, or just once sometimes. So, when I met my husband, I was upfront with him about it and he didn't see it as an issue as he believed that God can do wonders, which He has been doing in our lives.
Got married about 6.5years ago and God showed Himself strong by blessing us with the fruit of the womb like a month later, bearing in mind that my last period was like a month before my wedding and I hadn't been intimate until after the wedding.
Knowing my scanty cycle which got worse after the birth of my princess (miracle from God), we started trying immediately she clocked one year, all to no avail. I won't bore you with the details of all the test we had to do, several doctors we had to see and all pointed down to nothing wrong apart from the fact I had high prolactin, which I took different drugs for, including clomid for 2 cycles. In fact, period more or less disappeared and only came once or twice in a year if it was been generous.
In all these, I still held unto God, though I wavered in faith sometimes because I wasn't getting younger.
Then this year, MIL suggested we go herbal again, as I went that route sometime 2yrs ago and period restored for a cycle but disappeared as usual again. So when the talk of herbal came up again this year April, I was open to it because God works in mysterious ways, but one thing I kept telling God was that, no man will take your Glory in our lives.
The herbal woman was hyped without boundaries, with strings of testimonials that people could point to, I was reluctant, because the first experience wasn't funny as per, that was the worst thing I have ever tasted or smelt, but that wouldn't deter me if that was what I needed to be blessed by God.
So, I took the first herb for stomach cleansing early in April before Easter and had running stomach for 2days straight, couldn't keep anything down and practically lived in the loo. Note that this cleansing stuff was made with herbs and 2 shots of local gin.
About a 3days later I started the main herb to take morning and night for 10days. after which we were expecting auntie flow to go to the next level of herb for stomach cooling, since aunty flow didn't show, after 5 days, the woman was consulted and she said I had to start taking bitter herbs afresh as some people have to take it twice or thrice before period shows to progress to the next level of treatment, I accepted even when my mind was saying enough!!!
The 2nd batch was sent, and the morning I was supposed to start taking it again, I just decided to nonchalantly use a pee stick because, about a week before I had been complaining to DH that my mouth is somehow bitter like I was coming down with malaria or something, of which DH said I should do a PT test and I was like, abeg, I am tired of testing, I assumed it was Malaria, but since I had 2 unused sticks at home from previous testing, the night before, I made a mental note to test the next morning just to fulfill all righteousness.
I forgot to test early as I had used the rest room twice before daylight, before now, I make sure to test around 4-5am as they say it's most accurate, when I remembered around 6.30 and having peeded like twice before then, I just grudgingly went to test, as the pee was in trickles sef, my people, as the pee was going up the strip, the lines were showing boldly!!!
I couldn't believe my eyes, all I promised God I was going to do immediately I saw those 2 lines evaporated from my head, I ran to DH so ask how many lines he was seeing incase my eyes were deceiving me, my People, God came through that beautiful Saturday morning I can never forget in my life.
Went to the hospital that afternoon to confirm, and guess what? Your sister was almost 8weeks!!!!! As in God took all the glory.
This means, that even before the concussion to cleanse the stomach and purge, I was already a week+ gone!!!
Imagine the local gin I took with the cleansing herb when my baby had not even formed properly at a week plus, and all the purging for 2 straight days, but God kept it.
Also, have daily been praying the supernatural childbirth prayer for pregnant women even when I wasn't and never forgot to mention people around me who were ttcing by name including people in NL like Thehomemaker, pweetmi, Trippleblessing, liftedhands, towerofgrace, fvine, dunasy, peacefulhome and many others I could remember their moniker but not spell correctly. Also took my folic acid religiously until 2days before the stomach cleansing.
See plenty BFPs.Congratulations sis.God almighty.you are great.
Please visit all yearning wombs.Let this blessings spread oh lord . Remember you said none shall be barren.Have mercy lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rejoice012: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thank you mummies for the wishes.

Congratulations to the other mamas that just got there BFP...may the lord give us the strength we need for this journey.
More testimonies on this this thread by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
cutiereborn:

Congratulations ma'am!
Truly, what God cannot do does not exist. May His mighty name be praised now and forever in Jesus name. Amen.
May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thank you all for the congratulatory messages. Our God who did it for us will do it to you all. Just as I said,you guys are next in line.
NB. Please 2hat is WIDD? grin

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bunny19:
@Halcyon123 pls can u share ur WIDD. Thanks
Please what is WIDD grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dymo11:
Did a blood test today guys ....and it's positive....God is great...and perfects everything in his time.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Where is the dancing emoji ooooo...
God is Awesome!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
A big congratulations cutiereborn. What God cannot do does not exist indeed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Halcyon123:
Please what is WIDD grin

What I Did Differently (WIDD)
What special thing or anything at all did you do this month before your BFP?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Halcyon123:
Please what is WIDD grin

What I did differently.
That is, the different steps you took including medications to achieve your BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Didn't do anything at all not even drugs. Is just God
Tripletwins222:

What I did differently.
That is, the different steps you took including medications to achieve your BFP.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
thaqnks everyone...sure @sugah although at this point im no longer particular about the sex...just soaking in the miracle

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations to all the bfp's. I key Into these wonderful testimonies in Jesus name. Amen.

Please does vit C delay period?. I've been taking 1000mg for the past 1 month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Bfp raining in the house . SubhanAllah
I pray bfp will flood this thread this month
May we all get what we want
So lovely MAMAs in the making this month is our moment

July has 31days . MyLord I'm asking like a suppliant for 31 sisters here
Bless us with conception n implantation everyday of this month
Aameen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Halcyon123:
Please what is WIDD grin
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
ABG2222:

Aameen
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Dymo11:
Congratulations sis.You shall carry to term in Jesus name.
God, remember all of us still in the waiting room.Please.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
ABG2222:

Aameen
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Halcyon123:
Thank you all for the congratulatory messages. Our God who did it for us will do it to you all. Just as I said,you guys are next in line.
NB. Please 2hat is WIDD? grin
Please I asked you for the name of the song you said you listened to.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
He is too Faithful to fail.[/quote]

grin grin grin grin Congratulations. God is Faithful. God let your hand touch each and everyone of us TTC.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Halcyon123(f): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sorry dear. Don't give up by Panam Percy Paul is the name of the song. It really lifted my spirit.
GodwilldoitAmen:

Please I asked you for the name of the song you said you listened to.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Happy New Month lovely ones...
That which we lost in the first half of the year, in this second half of the year the good Lord will replenish it for us in doubly fold in JESUS NAME AMEN �...

I joined this wonderful group last week...
To be honest with you, I am enjoying every bit of it.
I believe that very soon our prayers will be answered in Jesus name Amen...

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by steveng23(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.