Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401733 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Good evening house!
Pls, I need a tested and trusted supplement to improve sperm motility. I don't really know why the motility is very hard to improve.
Below are my hubby's previous and recent results.

*just an aside*, while you're still trying to improve the sperm parameters please keep bding and don't stress too much. Because if you look at it critically, 100Million sperm count with 5% mortality and 30% morphology is still about 1.5Million entering the uterus. You only need 1 sperm to do the Lords work.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Mandela89:
My wonderful and fruitful mamas and papa, am pregnant.

This forum have help me greatly in this journey of mine special thanks to all mama that always give reply to my questions, I greatly appreciate
Sugah
Miraclebaby etc

Congratulations. You shall carry to term and deliver safely. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Bunny19:
Pls drop ur WIDD. Congratulations and happy bumping.
WIDD
Previous cycle i and my dh went for test mine hvs, he did SFA,infection was found his high growth mine scanty, his sperm count was a bit low due to the infection, we treated the infections that cycle, my dh did scrotal scan and prolactin test at peoples doctor hospital where varicocele grade 1 was seen on the left testis and hydocele on the both scrotum, his prolactin was slightly higher than 19, so he was treated of the hydrocele and prolactin, for the varicocele the doctor says he need no surgery since it was not hurting him and it is grade 1. Then this cycle that I got my bfp, i was place on letrozole to help me ovulate from CD 5 to CD 9, then on CD 13 I went for tvs which I posted here for interpretation which 3 follicles were found 18, 16 and 12 mm on the left ovary and a simple ovarian cyst on the right,I planned to go back on CD 15 for TVs and trigger shot but due to financial constraints i couldn't, CD 18 I started taking vitamin b6 to help with progesterone, then CD 31 I did urine pt it came out faint so I waited till CD33 for blood pt which came out positive.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2021
cherishyy:

Congratulations. You shall carry to term and deliver safely. Cheers!
amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Good evening house!
Pls, I need a tested and trusted supplement to improve sperm motility. I don't really know why the motility is very hard to improve.
Below are my hubby's previous and recent results.

Hello Ma'm, have you tried COq10?

I tried this with my dh one month and it greatly improved overall SFA parameters. He was taking 100mg daily, i incorporated a lot of walnut - asala and banana as snacks for him also with tigernut, coconut & dates drink i prepare myself and his entire parameters improved, though there was really nothing wrong initially just wanted the entire count to increase which happened

Above all, back it up with prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Mandela89:

This forum have help me greatly in this journey of mine special thanks to all mama that always give reply to my questions, I greatly appreciate
Sugah
Miraclebaby etc

congratulations sis, healthy and happy bumping to you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Mandela89:
WIDD
Previous cycle i and my dh went for test mine hvs, he did SFA,infection was found his high growth mine scanty, his sperm count was a bit low due to the infection, we treated the infections that cycle, my dh did scrotal scan and prolactin test at peoples doctor hospital where varicocele grade 1 was seen on the left testis and hydocele on the both scrotum, his prolactin was slightly higher than 19, so he was treated of the hydrocele and prolactin, for the varicocele the doctor says he need no surgery since it was not hurting him and it is grade 1. Then this cycle that I got my bfp, i was place on letrozole to help me ovulate from CD 5 to CD 9, then on CD 13 I went for tvs which I posted here for interpretation which 3 follicles were found 18, 16 and 12 mm on the left ovary and a simple ovarian cyst on the right,I planned to go back on CD 15 for TVs and trigger shot but due to financial constraints i couldn't, CD 18 I started taking vitamin b6 to help with progesterone, then CD 31 I did urine pt it came out faint so I waited till CD33 for blood pt which came out positive.
Wow! Congratulations once more,God alone deserve all praise. I wish u a smooth 9 months journey

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Mandela89:
thank you ma, you were my second doctor, you don't know how many people you are helping through your free advice and guidance.
May God give me the strength to keep helping as much as I can.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Letrozole is 5mg. Which day can I do the tvs? Today is my CD 13th & I have 28days ovulatory circle

13 ,14 & 15th to ensure that ovulation occurred
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Towerofgrace:

I tried this with my dh one month and it greatly improved overall SFA parameters. He was taking 100mg daily, i incorporated a lot of walnut - asala and banana as snacks for him also with tigernut, coconut & dates drink i prepare myself and his entire parameters improved, though there was really nothing wrong initially just wanted the entire count to increase which happened

Thanks ma'am.
We've tried it but am considering adding it again this time. Thanks for your input. Wishing you a successful journey to motherhood.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mandela89:

Sugah
Miraclebaby etc

Congratulations sis!
May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
NeroPapas:

OK. Excalty my fears too because the doctor wrote Clomid for me. I was like ha, is Clomid not for women?? I have my doubts about it so I chose Proviron.... And that's why I didn't take it for three months. In fact, I took it 3 times daily for just one month and I reduced it to twice daily for the second month. Those drugs are powerful and they sometimes mess up our system! And the third month, I used addyzoa one capsule daily. And we got result.

So my own advice is he should take Addyzoa since he's not cool with the proviron.
Clomid, Proviron and Addyzoa are all doing same work. Addyzoa is strictly herbal so he shouldn't be worried.
Vitamin E and Zinc are really important cos they're necessary properties of the male semen!

He should start with Addyzoa, 1 capsule morning and night for the first month.
I bought a pack N3,500 then now it's 4k.
He should buy 3 packs that will do for a month.

Addyzoa 1 x 2 daily.
Vitamin E 400IU
Vitamin C 500mg
Zinc 50mg
Prayers grin grin

This is what worked for me by God's grace.

Thank you so much sir.
I really do appreciate. Wishing your DW a successful pregnancy journey and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
sugah:

*just an aside*, while you're still trying to improve the sperm parameters please keep bding and don't stress too much. Because if you look at it critically, 100Million sperm count with 5% mortality and 30% morphology is still about 1.5Million entering the uterus. You only need 1 sperm to do the Lords work.

Ok ma'am.
Thanks for your input.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NeroPapas(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Thank you so much sir.
I really do appreciate. Wishing your DW a successful pregnancy journey and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen

Amen. Thank you so much. We await the good news from you soonest smiley ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
NeroPapas:

Amen. Thank you so much. We await the good news from you soonest smiley ma

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winningside: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dear sabi mama. Please how do i shrink a single fibroid of 3cm naturally within 2-3 weeks without going through surgery .
Does anyone have experience on any of these herbal teas being sold on internet?
I will appreciate anyone who can share experience on how she over fibroid naturally pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:36am On Sep 25, 2021
sugah:

Its really the Lord's work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Mandela89:

Sugah
Miraclebaby etc
Congratulations dear. This child shall bring a smile to your face always.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2021
The people’s doctor sabi work…I got my bfp with her….funny thing when I mention the name of the hospital people laugh…like what kind of hospital is called the people’s doctor
Mandela89:
WIDD
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
The people’s doctor sabi work…I got my bfp with her….funny thing when I mention the name of the hospital people laugh…like what kind of hospital is called the people’s doctor
yes she sabi work, but when working with her one have to be patient because she doesn't respond to messages instantly online, that was one of the reason we went there directly and also her treatment is quite expensive because she always ask for recent test result which doing them is also money
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2021
Winningside:
Dear sabi mama. Please how do i shrink a single fibroid of 3cm naturally within 2-3 weeks without going through surgery .
Does anyone have experience on any of these herbal teas being sold on internet?
I will appreciate anyone who can share experience on how she over fibroid naturally pls.
Lol. Shrink fibroids in 2-3 weeks?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
May God show everyone here in need of a baby early mercy, by granting you BFP.
To boost ovulation, please always chew 2 carrots and 1 cucumber every morning 2 hours before you eat once your period stops till after your ovulation. Somtimes our body needs break from drugs and medications. Track with OVULATION PREDICT KIT too.

I have Ovulation Predict Kit to track your ovulation, WhatsApp 08091442223. Our Locations are Lagos, PH and Abuja, we deliver nationwide.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pls ans…I’m pregnant with 3cm fibroid…before I got pregnant it was 2cm…so I think it’s growing and want to shrink it after birth if it’s still small
sugah:

Lol. Shrink fibroids in 2-3 weeks?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Pls ans…I’m pregnant with 3cm fibroid…before I got pregnant it was 2cm…so I think it’s growing and want to shrink it after birth if it’s still small
If its not affecting the positioning of the baby, you just have to leave it. Right now you are as fragile as anything. Depending on means of delivery, the fibroid can be removed same time.
Underline the word: depending on mode of delivery

If it's not affecting the baby, let it be

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsDot(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Currently running sales!!! Everything @1,500naira each !!!

I have beautiful 1st grade thrift (Women) Clothing for sale and I can help you slay on a budget.

Super swift delivery and Free Delivery in Lagos on every 10k and above orders

WhatsApp:- 09138772133

#FirstGradeWears #BoutiqueStandard #BestThriftItemsEver

https://www.nairaland.com/6758009/na-mumu-dey-go-boutique#105902308
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babaalagbo1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you're trying to conceive naturally,and you've been married for long or you just want to have your own child but it's been difficult,there's very confirmed traditional way...dm me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babaalagbo1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
babaalagbo1:
If you're trying to conceive naturally,and you've been married for long or you just want to have your own child but it's been difficult,there's very confirmed traditional way...dm me
or you're a man and doctor have confirmed you have low sperm count and you've tried orthodox treatment,there's hope for you 100%,there's a traditional way to improve and boost your sperm count and your wife or gf I going to get pregnant,100%real and confirmed traditionally ,dm me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
The only thing that shrinks fibroids is lupron (hormonal) and it only shrinks it temporarily.
It's normal for fibroids to grow during pregnancy...sometimes it shrinks by itself after delivery or gets bigger.
It didn't stop you from getting pregnant so don't think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
nelszx:

If its not affecting the positioning of the baby, you just have to leave it. Right now you are as fragile as anything. Depending on means of delivery, the fibroid can be removed same time.
Underline the word: depending on mode of delivery

If it's not affecting the baby, let it be
Most doctors wouldn't attempt combining 2 major procedures due to the risk of blood loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mandela89:

Sugah
Miraclebaby etc
Congratulations ma ,may God grant you a stress free pregnancy and safe delivery ,in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beautifulsenora: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Hi Towerofgrace, I sent an email to you. Could you check pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
ladyrachy:

Congratulations ma ,may God grant you a stress free pregnancy and safe delivery ,in Jesus name Amen
amenooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.