Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401813 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oguchr:
Hi good morning, I have been trying to conceive since January after my miscarriage at 5 weeks. I am 27years old and I got married last year August. I have used all sort of things like Combo, fertility drug etc. I am presently on my period and I am using Agu Mbaise. Please does anyone knows it and it success rate? Or shud I start clomid?

My dear, you have used everything... So many things at once... Which might be putting your body system into confusion state.

I advised that you Stop all this drugs and herbs... you have taken enough...
Invest more on eating healthy foods, nuts and vegetables...

First, have your husband checked his semen to know if he is not the one with the problem.

Check your hormones to know if they are normal... Check your ovaries and fallopian tubes to be sure they are okay.

Then, download an app to track your cycle to know if you are ovulating..
Have sex during your fertile period...

Give it three months with consistent prayers...
You will surely testify...
Most times, pregnancy is achieved on a relaxed mind, soul and inner body...

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oguchr: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
And
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HoneyWholesaler: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
P.S. Original HONEY: for the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted honey straight from the bee farm, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good evening sweet mothers.

My heart is broken at this point. I am just here to get encouraging words!!!??

I had myomectomy 6 months ago.
So, now I am fully TTC.

2 weeks ago, my DH said some words to me and I have not recovered from it. He said a woman TTC is looking for her future that he has done what he can do(that's paying for my myomectomy bills) that it is left for me.
What led to this is because I asked for money for HSG, TVS and Hormonal profile.
I started working Oct, so I don't have much, but I now have to carry the burden alone.

The reason why I am broken is because I am not getting encouragement from him. He seems not to bother. He feels he is very ok medically (he has a 9yrs old son)

Our marriage will be one year by January.

Pls mothers,
Check this TVS result I did and tell me if anything is wrong with me.
I will do the rest next cycle.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
it is only an SFA that can ascertain if he's medically okay not because has a 9 years old son, please let him do sfa while you do your tests too.......Your TVS result is okay, All is going to be fine, Baby dust mama.
Adeoma:

So, now I am fully TTC.

2 weeks ago, my DH said some words to me and I have not recovered from it. He said a woman TTC is looking for her future that he has done what he can do(that's paying for my myomectomy bills) that it is left for me.
What led to this is because I asked for money for HSG, TVS and Hormonal profile.
I started working Oct, so I don't have much, but I now have to carry the burden alone.

The reason why I am broken is because I am not getting encouragement from him. He seems not to bother. He feels he is very ok medically (he has a 9yrs old son)

Pls mothers,

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Clomid is a No No, except if it is recommended by your gynae.
Try to do an hormonal assay test, Baby dust mama.
Oguchr:
Hi good morning, I have been trying to conceive since January after my miscarriage at 5 weeks. I am 27years old and I got married last year August. I have used all sort of things like Combo, fertility drug etc. I am presently on my period and I am using Agu Mbaise. Please does anyone knows it and it success rate? Or shud I start clomid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by esthel(f): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mama be calm, try to raise money and get your tests done, you will testify. My conception testimony came 6 months after my myomectomy.
Adeoma:

So, now I am fully TTC.

Pls mothers,

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vwoman200: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Adeoma:

So, now I am fully TTC.

Pls mothers,

Please take heart.
It hurts. Funnily men also feel hurt but may not show it the way we women do. He may not mean the words because it comes from a place of hurt.
God will answer your prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Erechi:
I think so, the pregnancies were via ivf, so they usually check before transfer and they were all good I think.
Sorry for your losses.
Since you are already open to IVF perhaps you can consider surrogacy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2021
I thought about it, but i am quite young so the doctors don’t see a need.
Secondly I don’t have a problem with my uterus, ie carrying the child itself, because both times I had to force the foetus out( no bleeding, the baby just stopped growing).
So doctors don’t think it’s a “carrying a baby problem” but more a gene problem( either mine or my hubby)
sugah:

Sorry for your losses.
Since you are already open to IVF perhaps you can consider surrogacy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Erechi:
Secondly I don’t have a problem with my uterus, ie carrying the child itself, because both times I had to force the foetus out( no bleeding, the baby just stopped growing).
So doctors don’t think it’s a “carrying a baby problem” but more a gene problem( either mine or my hubby)
Ok. Has the doctor recommended pregenetic testing during IVF?

**Opting for surrogacy doesn't only depend on age but other factors that can make it hard or impossible for a mother to carry to term**

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
My doctor mentioned it but it’s very very expensive..Don’t have that amount of money.
sugah:

Ok. Has the doctor recommended pregenetic testing during IVF?

**Opting for surrogacy doesn't only depend on age but other factors that can make it hard or impossible for a mother to carry to term**
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sorry for the losses. But have you tried working on your egg and sperm quality? Sometimes young people too have issues with egg quality? What supplements did you and hubby take prior to the ivf? Some supplements help with the DNA structure of the egg and sperm cells to improve their quality because research has shown that poor egg and sperm quality usually lead to miscarriages.
Erechi:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Before transfer in ivf what they check is the quality of the embryos not eggs. But you can work on the quality of your eggs and sperm cells to give good quality embryos.
Erechi:
I think so, the pregnancies were via ivf, so they usually check before transfer and they were all good I think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good evening mamas.
Please put mouth to my case.

I want to ask of one could take Serapeptase before and after fibriod and cyst operation so as to reduce pain, inflammation, for rapid healing and to avoid regrowth?

I think that Serapeptase works for pains o. My crazy painful menstruation with pelvic and abdominal pain has stopped during usage.

Please how many months after the surgery can one resume sex and become pregnant if there is no other underlying condition?

What can be used or be done or what should be avoided to make recuperation faster?

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Adeoma:

So, now I am fully TTC.

Pls mothers,

It’s well Mama, do not worry over his words, don’t let it bother you at all. If you have money do the HSG as it’s very essential and also increases the chances of conception. By Gods grace you shall testify soon in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 3:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Erechi:
You can also ask your gynea about injections for blood thinning,i heard blood clotting could also cause miscarriage due to lack of blood circulation to the uterus during pregnancy. It could also be genetic issue or thyroid disorder
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Lagbenjo:
Good evening mamas.
Please put mouth to my case.

I want to ask of one could take Serapeptase before and after fibriod and cyst operation so as to reduce pain, inflammation, for rapid healing and to avoid regrowth?

I think that Serapeptase works for pains o. My crazy painful menstruation with pelvic and abdominal pain has stopped during usage.

Please how many months after the surgery can one resume sex and become pregnant if there is no other underlying condition?

What can be used or be done or what should be avoided to make recuperation faster?

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.

Serapeptase has blood thinning effect so you should avoid it before surgery you can start taking it around 6 weeks after surgery but I don't think you should or will need to start taking that early except to avoid scar tissues and I will advise low dose sef.

I see myomectomy as similar to CS birth you body needs time to heal well before conception to avoid complications, although my Dr advised to start trying from 3 months after surgery. I conceived 6 months after myomectomy and everything is fine to the glory of God, but you should know any pregnancy before 12minths to 18months after pelvic surgery for most Dr's means automatic CS for mode of delivery as they won't want to take chances with your uterus and contractions

All the best Sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 4:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Erechi:
Good morning mamas,
I am new here, been TTc for the last 5 years..
Please has any one here suffered repeated missed abortions ( early miscarriage when baby stops growing or baby never even grew) and how they overcame it??

Hello Sis, from your description, my thoughts goes to blood clotting disorder just like mama Jellos mentioned has your Dr explored anything on this topic? Antiphospholipid is the most common one that causes early losses like you explained and it is very treatable and manageable in pregnancy

All the best Sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by matgeezy: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Hello all
Please I have been on this journey for 10 years now.
I was introduced to rainbow clinic in uyo,Akwa ibom state.
Does anyone know about their practice and success rates.
Their communication is really poor.
Any info I can get will help.
Thanks all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Was placed on anti platelets (vasoprin)before pregnancy and during. So I doubt it, aso did on of the anti phospholipids test and it was within normal range…
Do you know of any other test that can be done for that?
Towerofgrace:

Hello Sis, from your description, my thoughts goes to blood clotting disorder just like mama Jellos mentioned has your Dr explored anything on this topic? Antiphospholipid is the most common one that causes early losses like you explained and it is very treatable and manageable in pregnancy

All the best Sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank you..
I only took vitamin c and folic acid, pre egg collection. The doctor didn’t tell me to take any other stuff, so I didn’t. But I would look in to what you said
swtbiddy:
Sorry for the losses. But have you tried working on your egg and sperm quality? Sometimes young people too have issues with egg quality? What supplements did you and hubby take prior to the ivf? Some supplements help with the DNA structure of the egg and sperm cells to improve their quality because research has shown that poor egg and sperm quality usually lead to miscarriages.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
I recently did the antiphospholip test ( one of it, it) and it was within normal range. Is there any other you can do to check for blood clotting defect?
I did a thyroid test after the first miscarriage, it was within normal range also ( would repeat again next year)
The doctor mostly think it’s genetic but my bro who is dr abroad disagrees, said it’s too expensive because there are a wide range of things to check for. (Dr might want to fleece me, it costs more than 4 million to do pre genetic testing per embryo and it’s not even done here in Nigeria, the fly it abroad)
I am just so confused and directionless on what to do, it’s really affecting my marriage,
Jellos:
You can also ask your gynea about injections for blood thinning,i heard blood clotting could also cause miscarriage due to lack of blood circulation to the uterus during pregnancy. It could also be genetic issue or thyroid disorder
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
What drugs can one use to work on that? Can you give me examples please?
swtbiddy:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Erechi:
Thank you..
I only took vitamin c and folic acid, pre egg collection. The doctor didn’t tell me to take any other stuff, so I didn’t. But I would look in to what you said
Please go to the IVF thread. There's a wealth of information on what to take and how to prepare your body for the procedure.

https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/354#107144966
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gnhpowerhouse: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wishing everyone TTC mother's Luck soonest ..The New Year 2022 shall be your year of Testimony..

Incase there are issues of Weak erections and Premature Ejaculation . Simply check my Signature
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emcemayo: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
very sensible advise thanks Ma'am
NOBILITY22:

My dear, you have used everything... So many things at once... Which might be putting your body system into confusion state.

I advised that you Stop all this drugs and herbs... you have taken enough...
Invest more on eating healthy foods, nuts and vegetables...

First, have your husband checked his semen to know if he is not the one with the problem.

Check your hormones to know if they are normal... Check your ovaries and fallopian tubes to be sure they are okay.

Then, download an app to track your cycle to know if you are ovulating..
Have sex during your fertile period...

Give it three months with consistent prayers...
You will surely testify...
Most times, pregnancy is achieved on a relaxed mind, soul and inner body...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Erechi:
Was placed on anti platelets (vasoprin)before pregnancy and during. So I doubt it, aso did on of the anti phospholipids test and it was within normal range…
Do you know of any other test that can be done for that?

I actually don’t know of any other test, vasoprin is actually low dose aspirin, the more intense ones I was referring to is the likes of heparin, lovenox and even intralipids fusion to calm antibodies that may want to attack the embryo/foetus which it sees as foreign body

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Carmydoll(f): 2:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Erechi:
Good morning mamas,
I am new here, been TTc for the last 5 years..
Please has any one here suffered repeated missed abortions ( early miscarriage when baby stops growing or baby never even grew) and how they overcame it??

So sorry about your loses but apart from the genetic testing, have you bern placed on progesterone injections before. It's usually recommended at the early stage of pregnancy for women who have history of early miscarriage. Two times a week for 5 weeks. It supports the foetus to grow. If you have not, discuss with your doctor. Also change your doctor if you are not getting results. May God answer us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2021
Good morning sabi mamas, please is there any good gynecologist around surulere and it’s environs that is also affordable. Thank you so much for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
mirob:
Good morning sabi mamas, please is there any good gynecologist around surulere and it’s environs that is also affordable. Thank you so much for your response.
I know of Raheem hospital own by a Pakistan the man is good,PF medical own by a Luth gynecologist,Optimal hospital Gbaja,Surulere general hospital

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Serapeptase has blood thinning effect so you should avoid it before surgery you can start taking it around 6 weeks after surgery but I don't think you should or will need to start taking that early except to avoid scar tissues and I will advise low dose sef.

I see myomectomy as similar to CS birth you body needs time to heal well before conception to avoid complications, although my Dr advised to start trying from 3 months after surgery. I conceived 6 months after myomectomy and everything is fine to the glory of God, but you should know any pregnancy before 12minths to 18months after pelvic surgery for most Dr's means automatic CS for mode of delivery as they won't want to take chances with your uterus and contractions

All the best Sis

Thank you sis.
The aspect t
Towerofgrace:

All the best Sis

Thank you sis. The aspect that fear me is that after myomectomy and one got pregnant after say 3months, one will have to do operation again for child birth after a year of first operation. I have also heared what you said from someone that did it too.

My question now is
After the first birth from myomectomy and CS, will one have to wait for minimum of two to three years before another pregnancy?

Another fear is that fibriod, cyst , or endometriosis of a thing could still find itself back after long wait before another pregnancy. Except someone use drug that will not make one menstruate for a period of time. Doctor told me that even after myomectomy, he will prescribe a drug for 3 months that will make the root of the fibriod and cyst or reminants or so to dry up but will not make one menstruate.
There is another drug another doctor talked about that will not make those shits stop growing and dry up but will make one to start behaving like a man . It has male hormones. I have forgotten his explaination jare.

Were you giving drugs like that after myomectomy?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.