Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414987 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bankiele(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2013
@ all please how do i check my nairaland email.thanks for the anticipated rep
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:47pm On May 28, 2013
bankiele: @ all please how do i check my nairaland email.thanks for the anticipated rep

check the email you used to open your nairaland acc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 1:04pm On May 28, 2013
Jesus is Lord

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2013
@Flakeey no mind dem dem don spoil finish so how u dey now.i
@all i have a question for those knowledgeable on this, my neighbour asked me so i said I'll ask my E-friends.
She did a blood preg. Test at 12dpo cos she was sure she is preggers but the lady at the pharmacy that did it told her it was negative . The woman usually uses the serum and she dips the stick in it, but her concern is that she uses these cheap sticks like accurate that dictates hcg at 100Miu/ml and these cant possibly dictate a preg at 12dpo
so girls what's ur take on this was the result accurate? undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:22pm On May 28, 2013
thanks CJnone nand pink..God bless u plenty

@God's sent...that was educative...pls dont hesitate to share ur experience here. the little misunderstanding we had is in the past...we have moved on, so drop here anything you think might help us and feel free to relate with each and everyone of us, we are one big family.
we fight to make up, tongue and teeth sef dey fight even tom and jerry and they still be padi padi *wink*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:45pm On May 28, 2013
PREPEC: @camrygmall......please where in Lagos can I get the fertilaids? D pharmacies ve been to did not have. Thanks
You can call samuel on dis number 08034255466 4 fertilaid 4 dos in lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:08pm On May 28, 2013
Thanks God's sent God bless u for that insite me i sabi Google well, even meds wey Dr prescribe i dey ask Dr Google before i take.
Ehen! A beg make person come answer this my question na make una no fall my hand i too boast of una for this woman place o. I no sabi how i go take ask Dr Google
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bankiele(f): 2:09pm On May 28, 2013
thank u favored gal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:20pm On May 28, 2013
@Nictos
Congrats once again. The battle was fought and has been won. Praise Jehovah! Enjoy your pregnancy dear.

@Mamatriplets, Amen. Thank you.

@Godsent, Thanks a lot for this. This should be done generally for even common ailments. You will be surprised the wealth of knowledge and facts that are available on the internet. I don google tire. Infact now my 'googling' is now on bible o, because God's word has the promises and truth. For google things, na for healthy living sturvs.

@Pink,
Sigh. angry cheesy grin
Pink22: The woman usually uses the serum and she dips the stick in it, but her concern is that she uses these cheap sticks like accurate that dictates hcg at 100Miu/ml and these cant possibly dictate a preg at 12dpo

Pink22: so girls what's ur take on this was the result accurate? undecided
You don answer the question yourself above na?!

Pink22:
She did a blood preg. Test at 12dpo cos she was sure she is preggers
She sef don know the answer by faith, wetin remain?
If she wan sure and re-sure make she go hospital make them do another blood test abi? grin
Help me congratulate her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2013
Ha Alwaysbaby ur answer too scatter na, her next appt na after she miss her period, she just dey curious and she dey use b6 she no wan prolong her cycle unnecessarily. Any way Amen i wish she gets the bfp, if see other people case u go bow

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:08pm On May 28, 2013
@pink 22, she should just hold on and do the test like 3 or 4 days later.hopefully,the test will pick it up by then.
@godsent, pls oh, let bygone be bygone.u no if sometin sound strange to anybody they will fight it.we need ur knowledge here oh.how is ur LO?its well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gufty: 3:17pm On May 28, 2013
shiloh: @Beloved1993.thanks for ur quick response. Yes d period was very painful..I had cramps till d end of d period,though d pain was a bit reduced bt was still there. Even on d 6th day my period was still heavy and I had to change pad like 3times. Am really scared of going for a scan my sister cos d last time I did..d doc said they was a little growth of fibroid bt it was too insignificant to b worried about saying its smaller dan a pebble. I had a fibroid surgery in 2010 and I was devastated to hear dat news from him. How come it grew again My greatest fear is having to scan again and to be told it has increased in size. Like u said,let's watch n see hw d next one goes(I pray I don't even have to see it again). Thanks dear. To all d newbies Nictos,Ebiprecious and twingirls,u r welcome on board. You will indeed find peace of mind here cos all d sister's here r great women and we've all got each others back. @Udoka and Rocksqueen...abeg I dey miss una oo...pls try n pop in and say hi. Its well with u both. Love u all.

I just started taking aleo vera berry nectar artic sea supplements. I discovered that i have fibroid in January, i was devastated and i have been having heavy menstrual flow since i was 17 years old n i never knew that it was a symptom of fibroid. i went to different doctors for solution on my heavy periods none gave the answer n i thought it was normal. i discovered that i had three fibroid the largest was 2cm in size . I started with clean shield but i had to stop drinking it cos it was not doing anything n my fibriod was getting bigger. i could feel it . it felt like i had a stone in my tummy. i went online and did my research on fibroid n ways to reduce or cure it permanently.
This is my third week, that i decided to eliminate all carbohydrates from my meal . my daily food has been fruits , vegetables and beans. I blend different fruits eg apple, cucumber, pineapple, water lemon, orange, paw paw, yellow melon, etc.
Today, i dnt feel the fibriod the way i used to n i believe my healing is on the way. It has not been easy but the Lord has been my strength. People dont go for an operation until u ve tried everything. Remain Bless!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:29pm On May 28, 2013
U r right Gufty but u cant live on those alone, try adding healthy carbs like 100% wheat flour, make sure u buy and grind it urself and also brown rice or ofada rice.
You can also get vitD3 and zinc, it worked for me. God is able.
Tanx Mummyf i guess she doesn't have a choice now i told her she can stop the b6 today or tomorrow that her luteal phase will be ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 3:45pm On May 28, 2013
@pink, I dey suspect u oo. abeg, sharp sharp announce the bfp here. ebi like say na u be that ur neighbour that ur talking about.

@udoka. pls I sent u a mail.

@Godsent. abeg no vex again. na me bring d wahala, forgive me, forgive us. this ur education today na correct.
you know everything now. you know how this ttc dey turn woman to mad person. if one no take care, u go even begin suspect ur gas, stove, broom etc, I mean everything around you. E don do. We/I love u. e-hugs.

One thing is sure, no woman that has gone through ttc that will see another woman in that situation and take his eyes away. You must surely want to help. I put it to u, you no fit run away from us because we don become body body grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2013
@Pink dear, how my answer scatter na? You say the cheap 'accurate brand' sticks cannot possibly dictate a pregnancy at 12dpo, meanwhile the lady says she was sure she is pregnant? Which one you wan make I talk na? embarassed cheesy, na the lady know as body they do her, she don preggie be that jare. cheesy.

Hmmm speaking of which, someone close to me did all the test possible but still the baby refuse make dem ackowledge her. Me just dey tease the lady say baby day there o. Until when the baby agree, ehen, then the result came out positive when she was already months gone.

I think @Gufty is just trying to do what she can to physically shrink the fibroid, sometimes one may have to go to such extremes. But @Gufty as advised you will still need some carbs for energy and strength. Just go for the healthy ones as @Pink said after a while. Also try to take vegetables, nuts and lots of water too. By the way, @Pink, was it you that said you use t.r.evo drink? I heard of a woman who did not get the right use, she got the big bottle and used the dosage of the small bottle and took half the big bottle in the morning and the remaining half in the evening shocked (meanwhile it was meant to be for the small bottle). As the story goes 'they said' the fibroid fell out on its own. That seemed to work for her but please user discretion is advised. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 4:15pm On May 28, 2013
i have been following dis thread for yrs now without commenting cos there r some situations that one doesn't know hw to handle.I had a fibroid operation @27yrs old (the fibroid is outside the womb like a lump,no heavy menses or bleeding) ie like 3 yrs ago. Before the surgery, i did HSG, scan and other tests. It was found out that i have one blocked tube and ovarian cyst. Every other thing was normal.The dr said i can concieve with one open tube.Meanwhile i have had three pregnancies before the surgery(although i miscarried). Now dis is three yrs after the surgery, no sign of pregnancy, no ovulation mucus coming out again. I always feel dry whenever dh touched because of pain during BD. Doctors says is cos of the cycst but can't operate since it small and non-cancerous that with time it will go.

Pls, my sisters in the house, what should i do. i need advice. I have passed through a lot that am scared of going to hospital again. once in a while (monthly) i always have dis serious pain in my lower abdomen that i will be vomiting and feel like dying. As am writing dis am in tears. pls i need help, has anybody gone through dis before? baby dust to all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2013
cjnone2: @pink, I dey suspect u oo. abeg, sharp sharp announce the bfp here. ebi like say na u be that ur neighbour that ur talking about.

@udoka. pls I sent u a mail.

@Godsent. abeg no vex again. na me bring d wahala, forgive me, forgive us. this ur education today na correct.
you know everything now. you know how this ttc dey turn woman to mad person. if one no take care, u go even begin suspect ur gas, stove, broom etc, I mean everything around you. E don do. We/I love u. e-hugs.

One thing is sure, no woman that has gone through ttc that will see another woman in that situation and take his eyes away. You must surely want to help. I put it to u, you no fit run away from us because we don become body body grin grin grin

chei Cjnone u don finish me, if me i get issue i go shaperly ask una na, wetin we dey hide again, i don know too much to go do that kai test and me i no dey test till i miss af so chill no be me be my neighbour lol! But u r free to suspect me o God go make ur suspicion turn to reality and i go announce very soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2013
Nmagirl i feel u sorry, dry ur tears the God of wonders will surprise u.
I think you should seek a second opinion as per the cyst and blocked tube, the tube can be flushed and the cyst removed, just look for a good ob/gynea
as per dry mucous try pre-seed
am sure one sabi sabi sista go soon come tell u more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2013
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D,s sent,thanks for your advice,really appreciate it,pls ooooo,am waiting for you to complete ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ story for your thread M̶̲̥̅y dear. And pls as I told you before try and forgv and forget how some treated you her,pls no blame them oooo, no be their fault,na ttc cos am....
@Nmagirl,Ɣ☺ΰ are welcome, dry your tears,the Lord is your strength,he will never forsake you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 28, 2013
Hello everyone. Pls I need clarity on trevo drinks @ AlwaysTrue, do you mean it cures fibroid? All the scan I had shows no fibroid, only for me to go for massage and fibroid was noticed, I went to another massager and she confirmed same.

Meanwhile the first one did not notice it until the third day of the massage, I took up an address here, went to see the woman and that was her first diagnose, she said scan can't see it, very small but dangerous, dat its blocking where sperm suppose pass.

Now, am on herbs to treat it, my menses this month came out with cloats looking like something cut away. My flow dat usually come for three day heavy came one day heavy with cloat. I can't just explain why it came just one day heavy. Like one pad was full of black black drops. During the one day heavy dropping, I felt very painful cramps.

I still need to know about the trevo drink, when I googled it I saw one look before and now slim maybe trying to say it slims, am trying to add up not to loose ooo, let me know how the trevo drink works and its effect. Thanks love.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:25pm On May 28, 2013
@ GØD̶̲̥̅̊sent, dear it seems U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still angry for what happened few months back, pls let it go cos its noT good to be angry for long. Whateva U̶̲̥̅̊ want to share U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ free to share it, whoeva dat need it will read ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ learn from it. Just forget Τ̣̣ђё past ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ face Τ̣̣ђё present.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:02pm On May 28, 2013
There are some things one reads that make one sad. God of Hannah, of Sarah, of Elizabeth, please harken to our cries! Just today, I read about a baby found in a sewage pipe. Today, still, I read about a man who put his baby in freezer to get her to stop crying. What this means is that these kids are pests to their parent(s). God, please, my sisters here and I come to you on bended knee, with tears in our eyes, begging for mercy upon these people; and mercy upon us as well.
You are the God who knows tomorrow yesterday. You knew these things would happen. Please God, we want those cries in our house. We are yearning to hear those cries. Our houses have been quiet long enough; we have been sleeping through the night long enough. Mercy, Lord, mercy!
@nma, welcome, may your stay here be short and sweet.
@Iyabetajos (sorry, Diyabetajos), I don give you my slot. You must announce your bfp in June, IJN, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2013
M̶̲̥̅y dear fruitful mamas and papas,pls dis is what Doris posted on G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent thread,was so so happy when I saw it,so I decided to post it here,I know she will still come and tell us here,but I can't hold d joy alone ooohhh,may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D be praise Amen
doris107: i will be an ungrateful person if i do not come to testify in dis tread, i wanted to see my blood test bf entering here now am holding my blood pregnancy test paper with pregnancy positive boldly written on it, for the first time in 5 yrs of marriage.i chose to testify here too because if not for Godsent testimony post in ttc tread, i would have remain in the dark, my entire life & dream life, body system changed the very first time pastor vic prayed for me and blessed water for me. even when i did not see my period after one week i called him and told him he said i should start testifying, i was reluctant cos i never suspected pregnancy for a reason.
i thank God. i remeber he told me something after he prayed with me he said i should always ask for forgiveness of sins, he said i should call people am not in good term with and renew the relationship with them to avoid marlice, he told me so many things that no preacher has ever told me. at first i was reluctant to call people i had problem with. later i called my sil that never wanted to set her eyes on me and reconcile with her then i kept doing everything he ask me to do. and kept using the blessed water, i also started teling people what God can do in a tough situation, my husband told me to stop since we have not gotten our own child that people will not listen to me but i told him servant vic asked me to do evangelism. now God have answered me, praise master Jesus alleluyah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 8:13pm On May 28, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,Amen to your prayers ohhhh, M̶̲̥̅y dear,I also read d news,dis life self... May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D see us tru.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:25pm On May 28, 2013
@redeemersave,
It is nice to have you post after a long time. I hope you and your DH are fine.
Sometimes back, I said my DH brought it (the big 1L bottle) for me as a dietary supplement and even @Pink22 said the same too of her own DH. Me, I just use it because it has lots of nutrients and anti-oxidants in it including folic acid and it is very delicious wink, that na the reason why I no argue to take am o. It is taken first thing in the morning and last thing at night...between 1-3 caps. It is quite expensive though, between 7-12k a 1L bottle.
I did not say it cures fibroid o, I just heard the story so I cannot really say if it is true or not. I will suggest you watch you af next month and see how it comes out again.
Also, believe that irrespective of whatever it is, nothing can stop God's work when it is your set time. May God's mercy do us good. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaminnah: 8:37pm On May 28, 2013
Good evening house, i av been a silent member of dis forum. Av been ttcing for 3yrs and i got all my information about dr Emeka of olive branch here so i felt i should give report back to the house.

I just got my BFP today and am very happy to annouce to u.

May God make us all happpy till the end

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2013
@dreamsinbc kai u no go kill me.I CLAIM IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN. DOSE STORIES R TOUHING.IS DAT NT HW A FRIEND CAME ASKING ME TO ACCOMPANY HER TO ABORT HER PREGNANCY.NOTHIN WE NO GO C OH. @BIOLA KUNLE HW WAS UR DAY.SORRY DUNNO IF U SENT D MAIL.ALSO CAN I GET VITEX IN JOS?THANX DEAR NO MIND ME NA U B MY RE NW
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2013
OHH MAMMAMINAH AM SO SO HAPPY FOR U.U SHALL DELIVER SAFELY LIKE D HEBREW WOMEN.ABEG ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF DIS PREGNANCY DEAR.CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babyandbump: 9:16pm On May 28, 2013
Hello ladies, hope you all had a nice day.
@ nmagirl, I am saddened by your pain and honestly wish that solution comes your way soon. To start with, the pain you feel, your dryness etc show that there is something wrong, while I understand your fear following surgery, I need you to draw from deep within an inner strength to find solution to this...you need to visit a teaching hospital. Get another opinion, you don't have to do what any doctor recommends but you need to be armed with information about your health, that way you control the situation...don't you give up yet we gat your back Hun.

@gufty....my sister, I love your drive to cure your self naturally....when I realised I had fibroid, I wept and wept...I refused to go under the knife and believe me when I finally did, I kinda wished I had done it earlier. If your mass is not symptomatic then that is fine, but if it is like mine was, then you may have to do something soon. During my fibroid days, I was using 3packs of 15 pads a day, I DO NOT go anywhere for 3 days,the days I tried it, I had to condemn the dress for the day cos I come home with my lower half drenched....I was afflicted by the pain, pressure on my bladder etc. I got to the uk, went for acupuncture and Chinese herbs ,it reduced the size but the second I quit,it came back booooom. When I got preggy with my son, I had threatened abortion 5 times before my son was born. My advice is make a research, if the fibroid ain't causing much discomfort then okay but if it is honey get rid of it, carrying your precious bundle with fibroids make you worry your self sick...Trust God with whatever decision you settle for and don't forget miracles still happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 9:26pm On May 28, 2013
Mamaminah a big congrats to you dear wishing you the safe 9 months and smooth delivery afterwards. Iyabetajos. Yes i did check ur fb. I dont have any ideas for Vitex but i think if you are able to get fertilaid it contains vitex. someone else gave contact nos of dilimi and Lamed did u try asking if they have it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 10:01pm On May 28, 2013
@ mamaminnah congratulations dear. May you have a stress free nine months by God's grace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 10:35pm On May 28, 2013
@mamaminah,congrats mam, the devil has lost anode battle......yipeeeee

He will lose all d battles in our lives IJN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Funkey20 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.