Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396941 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2013
Talking abt libido, I know a supplement-DHEA.
Dehydroepiandrosterone.
U can read it up, the pple I knw who used it commended it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:28pm On May 30, 2013
@Honeyfave, no i didnt see your mail. But i have sent u a mail on your other email. How is d family, nice to hear from u again. @Pink pls am in for d prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2013
Benedictine monastery,Ewu, Edo state are involved in botanical research.
Many have gone there wt various ailments and they get help.
I am posting dis because I've seen that a lot of women want 2 go natural.
Their publications-herbs for healing and Nature power are books I feel U all should get.
U can get their products and books from any big catholic church where there is a pax herbal centre.
I don't knw how much info is on their website, but I knw it's worth a try.
They also advise that pple shld nt be too hasty wt surgery.
Though it's a monastery,their doors are open to all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:18pm On May 30, 2013
@all who are interested wt fibriod stuff
I will get my church frnd this sunday who swore they plucked out 4 fibriods from her sister for real to get d doc's number. Whoever that's interested can call for inquiries.

@omonikiba
We are gud my sister. I hope u won't order d shoe u wl wear to d naming from mallam like Cjone lol tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2013
Me too dey sob. Boo hoo hoo! But this, too, shall pass. Make una help me see that idiot wey dem dey call devil. All these days wey DH dey around, the weather just dey there, sometimes downright steaming. Toh, as soon as e pack bag waka, come see rain and cool breeze. Can u just imagine? To top it up, I saw EWCM yesterday for the first time in about a year. Since I started EPO and Robitussin, I've been having plenty CM, but no egg white, then this cycle that I didn't bother taking anything (cos I know say dh no go dey), EWCM shows up!. Saw it today as well.
Come to think of it ooo, that's just cd10 and 11. My cycle is 29-30 days. I'm not temping, does that mean my ovulation is earlier? Hmmm, it is well sha.
@Chokl8y, how long is your cycle?
@AlwaysT, thanx dear.
@Lizzyslaw, thanxxxx. I aim to please.
@Pink 22, I'm in!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:12pm On May 30, 2013
@Pink am in 4 d prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 6:32am On May 31, 2013
udoka2: @alwaystrue, my sis I dey kempe. Thx 4 checking on me.

@choky
Pls don't mind ur doc. Personally I Oed on cd19 on most of my clomid cycles and no follicle has ever been sighted on cd12 on me before, so usually don't bother myself checking until cd15or16 if I wish to do follicle tracking. Pls don't gv up,m check again on cd16, I know they hv asked u to check back on cd14, even if they see it wl still be small and u wl be asked to come back again on cd16, if u don't mind spending d nmoney no problm shaa.

Thanks you dear. Money is not an ish because it's my hub's company clinic. The doc did not tell me to come back again. He said, I shud come back after taking clomid in my next cyce. My dear, I just tire when I heard that. But no wahala, God knws wats best for me cos I did all the tests and they all said I was fine. I also got preg last mnth but had an early mc So I dnt see y I need clomid now.

@ Dreaminbc, my cycle is normally 27/28 days like clock work but last mnth it was 35days cos of the issues I had. Why do u ask?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 8:38am On May 31, 2013
Why not give m2 tone a try, its marketed by fidson.
PREPEC: I have seen gynae. Being on drugs for the past 2 years just for me to have my period every month but that is not working well. When I stopped in October 2012 because I was really tired of taking the drugs and injections my period has not come.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:10am On May 31, 2013
Good morning mothers, I greet all oh.last week I talked about what I think was an anovulatory cycle. I started spotting on the 25th till dis morning with blood tinged mucus.more like brownish mucus spotting.I did not even use a pad.and am also having slight pain around my uterus.pls what do you think might be causing it? My period is _sually 4 days max so to be spotting for seven days when I should be having my period, its giving me so much concern pls help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:00am On May 31, 2013
@greenfruits,lizzyslaw,and omonikiba,I dey oooo,nothing much ooo,I'm good. If e fex una say na only d women wey don chop"bellefull" I hail,u sef carry make I hail na. Lolz. No mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere.hailings to efribori ooo,mummyf,our doctors will attend to u soon,no fear,nothing do u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 10:28am On May 31, 2013
Goodmorning sisters, hope we re all doing well, 2day is my DH's birthday, pls remember us in your prayers Ãήϑ celebrate with us. Prayering for God's mercy on us today.

Baby dust τ̲̅ȍ us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:40am On May 31, 2013
@Igabe...happy birthday to ur dh. wishing him LLNP. he sha celeb his next birthday wit his bundles of joy(twins) in Jesus name...amen. pls make his day a blast and memorable one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:49am On May 31, 2013
safe06: @greenfruits,lizzyslaw,and omonikiba,I dey oooo,nothing much ooo,I'm good. If e fex una say na only d women wey don chop"bellefull" I hail,u sef carry make I hail na. Lolz. No mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere.hailings to efribori ooo,mummyf,our doctors will attend to u soon,no fear,nothing do u.
@safe06, glad to know ure aight. It is well with you sis. How far with the plan to get the cleanse, Maca and Vitex?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:57am On May 31, 2013
@moyinoluwa83, did u consult any of natural fertility info consultant before ordering their drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2013
@kikeladea sorry to bug u.pls does m2-tone regularize af?n pls is it to boost fertility or a contraceptive?were can i get it pls?sorry pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:42am On May 31, 2013
@moyinoluwa,thanx dear,I avnt gotten any ooo,cleansing myself with natural ingredients,moringa and lemon. The maca cost abeg,vitex scarce.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 12:58pm On May 31, 2013
Mar July: @moyinoluwa83, did u consult any of natural fertility info consultant before ordering their drugs.
No I didn't o. Although a friend used the herbs and told me about the positive changes she noticed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 1:03pm On May 31, 2013
VENUSS: Allo ha!! ;DAllo ha!! @ all I have kept this infomation for too long. I have a friend ttc and she had fibroid (I don't knw the size or the location of the fibroid) she told me of a pharmacy Dyna pharmacy international in Utako, Abuja, where she was examined and given some drugs and the fibroid came out. Though there drugs/supplements are pricey but effective. They are a malaysian group if I recall.
I hope this will help someone. Trust you mums will do ur research about them too.
Note that they have drugs for other ailment too.
Please Venus De Milo where exactly in Utako is the pharmacy? Close to market, or chisco or main park? Pls I can get there today if I get their exact address. Thanx in advance Venus. @ All Am in for the prayers 2nite. Happy pregnancy to our new expectant sisters. There is an emotional letter on the frontpage from a man ttcing to his unborn child. I admire the man's faith in God and his love and understanding for his wife. You'all should check it out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 1:05pm On May 31, 2013
Heloooooo beautiful mothers,
Joyful mothers of great leaders, i greet ooo. I have been reading all post and i can see everyone effort in trying something new.

I just want to chip it in that if you have been trying a long time with various drug supplements, can you please stop even it is one cycle and do the following.

1-Detox Naturally- Use Honey and Lemon in warm water(but it cleanses the body and rids it of any toxic. Incase you might have taking any drug in the cos of TTC, it would help regulate all your system back to its normal state while also boosting your immune system.
For those having irregular or blood clotting menses- this helps you more. You can read more about it

2-Take mind off TTC or anything TTC

3-Go for body massage or therapy. Dont tell any of your history to the person doing the massage on the first day apart from you just want general body massage. Preferably an Ijaw person (They are VERY good trust me)

4- Take Folic Acid ONLY as the only drugs for the month 400mg.

5- Eat well balanced Diet.
Read this link for specifics-http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet

6-After Ovulation and BD take Pineapple core for 3 days.

7- Daily aerobics....Note i did not mean exercise cos it might be termed too rigour for some people.
Ask me for aerobics styles grin
For those that have miscarried before now, you would need to strengthen your pelvic thru aerobics.
But most of all Pray when BD and after and ALWAYS.

All the above my dear are all natural ingredient. Can we drop clomid, fertilaid,preseed etc at least for a cycle.

Lets see how God will not wonderfully bombard us with goodnews in the month of June.

My hears are tingly for more BFP in this forum.
You guys are like my only sister an friends and want you to be happy too.

BIGGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 31, 2013
Hello, when the bible says he dat hideth his sin shall not prosper, but he dat confess and forsake shall be saved, it true, since I spoke out my thoughts been so free like a freeman, i can't imagine how powerful it is. Thank you once again.

To the business of the day, has anyone here followed up the post someone posted here? Think in page 260 or so about cele aguda?

I did electronic womb massage (though I don't find it funny cos I was shouting like a baby) and am still on her prescriptions, I think the place is worth a try for those with fibroid, prolactine issue, annovulation issue, a woman with three fibroid was treated and got her bfp in three months and many more complicated issues, one thing is, if she test you and can't treat you, she will ask you to go.

She massages but not with her hands, she uses machine for it, if you are in lagos, try and go there, people get results. She treeats staph with herbs too. Though she is expensive sha ooo, but she knows her job well.

Was thinking of ivf but my visit to her place made me to forget ivf sharp sharp.

I will ask her questions on hormonal issues and others and post here when next I visit so that if anyone here finds useful you can visit as well.

FYI: if you don't like bitter things don't go there, her herbs are bitter but they work.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2013
deleted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 1:38pm On May 31, 2013
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2013
Hehehehee
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
Kaynee: Please Venus De Milo where exactly in Utako is the pharmacy? Close to market, or chisco or main park? Pls I can get there today if I get their exact address. Thanx in advance Venus. @ All Am in for the prayers 2nite. Happy pregnancy to our new expectant sisters. There is an emotional letter on the frontpage from a man ttcing to his unborn child. I admire the man's faith in God and his love and understanding for his wife. You'all should check it out.

Gouba Shopping Plaza Opp. MFM, Beside Chisco Transport, Utako, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
will be there as soon as DH comes from his trip that should be next wk, u just go and tell us how far
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
safe06: @moyinoluwa,thanx dear,I avnt gotten any ooo,cleansing myself with natural ingredients,moringa and lemon. The maca cost abeg,vitex scarce.

@safe: You can get vitex from GNC, Opebi lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:56pm On May 31, 2013
@Safebaby tank God u r good
@Nictos tanx for that info but that ur number 2 abi i correct? That one of forgetting ttc no go work for me lol!
@All since we are all ready for the prayers i will bring on our list not that God cannot remember us but the bible says to ask till our joy is full. And for those that just jump in to be on the prayer list and later disappear hmmmm EFCC is after u o repent, we have formed a bond here that connects us spiritually we stick 2gether and encourage each other, we need ur inputs, suggestions, testimonies, etc, pls stop disappearing after prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2013
Kaynee: Please Venus De Milo where exactly in Utako is the pharmacy? Close to market, or chisco or main park? Pls I can get there today if I get their exact address. Thanx in advance Venus. @ All Am in for the prayers 2nite. Happy pregnancy to our new expectant sisters. There is an emotional letter on the frontpage from a man ttcing to his unborn child. I admire the man's faith in God and his love and understanding for his wife. You'all should check it out.
@kaynee Dyna pharmacy, @.Gouba shoping plaza, beside chisco transport. GOod luck. Madam pinky done answer sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2013
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
iyabetajos
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
if u no see ur name hala me, I'll update b4 we present it to Baba God tomorrow for immediate action
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:55pm On May 31, 2013
pinky dearie,*wink wink* thanx my sesky omonikibaliscious, @ all,let's keep our trust in God,its only Him that can answer and direct us,He will still answer us,let's just be patient and remain prayerful and not forgetting our bedmatics(core course).
As for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ I'm gonna wanna make this weekend full of fun,no dulling,I don buy almond nuts,moringa seeds,cashew nuts,fruits,so I will be serving my dh in different styles,una don see where person wear swimming trunk inside house?no swimming pool for my house o(told u pple bfor say armrobber don tiff am),bur I will be applying my makeup in a very pretty way,and complimenting it with my Vewi vewi badt swimming trunk,na ontop my "sisters"(bobby) na him dh go chop him almond nd cashew nuts ooo,plate don finish for my house.
see U̶̲̅ babes after prayers tomoro. Sparkling baby dust on us. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2013
good day my mummies in the house, i just want to share this story i got from the internet, becos i read sometime on this tread about a place in Port-harcourt were u can be pregnant without going for scan, i hope one person will benefit from it after reading.
I sell babies from N1.5m to N3m depending on the sex
Fri May 31, 2013 10:42 am
Shock could best describe the expression on the faces of members of the press as they listened to the confessional statements made by 50-year-old Oby George, over the role she, and other members of a baby-for-sale syndicate, played in helping women deliver babies.

Making the confession recently in Lagos, at the state Police Command, the Port Harcourt-based woman, who had been in the business for over a year, confessed to having helped women deliver countless number of children through a very questionable method. This she does after she is been paid between N1,500,000 to N3,000,000, depending on the sex and number of babies her clients requests for.

Waterloo

The bubble, however, bust when a 61-year-old Lagos-based woman, identified as Cecilia Adesope, who was allegedly delivered of a set of twins at the Port Harcourt delivery centre, was arrested by the police in Lagos, when she took the babies to a hospital for inoculation.

Embattled Oby said: “I am now ready to talk, because it seems we are hiding something here. Cecilia was brought to me by one Mr. and Mrs Peller. No… she was brought to me by Mrs Okoro, who is now at large. She has been treating her, and she pleaded with me to help her deliver a set of twin babies. That all her life she has not had any child of her own, that she is desperate.

Oby

“Mrs Okoro told me that we should use my apartment since her husband was around and she does not want him to know about this issue. So I agreed and N1,500,000 was paid into my account for the job. On her due date, she travelled down to Port Harcourt and we all went to my place. I gave her some herbs to chew after which she went to the toilet, when she got out, we asked her to lie down and push with all her might while I held her hands.

“At a point, we used a razor blade to give her some tear so that blood will come out and make the whole thing look real. Mrs Okoro then brought the babies, whom she had arranged from somewhere. That was when mama heard the cries of babies.”

Mother’s story

Asked how she met Mrs Okoro and where the babies were brought from, Oby told newsmen that she knows Mrs Okoro very well, as both of them work together in ‘helping women deliver,’ but declined to give any information on where the babies were brought from.

On her part, Cecilia Adesope, told newsmen that she was brought to Oby by a woman still at large, believed to be Mrs Okoro, who had told her Oby would be able to help her. She said she was asked to go to Port Harcourt for delivery after she paying N1,500,000.

Cecilia said she was given some herbs after which she noticed her stomach getting bigger and she was convinced she was finally pregnant.

She said: “When I got to Port Harcourt for delivery on the date I was given, I was given something like a seed to chew. After I did, I felt like going to the toilet. When I got out of the toilet, I was asked to lie down and push with all my power.

“After that, I heard cries of babies. I also noticed some blood on my private part, and was given a pad to use. I did not go to the hospital during the pregnancy period, because I was instructed not to do so, as the hospital scan will not see the babies.

“When I returned to Lagos with my set of twins, I decided to take them to the hospital for inoculation injections. I don’t know what went wrong, but while we were waiting for the injection, the police came and arrested me.”

Another expectant ‘mother’

Also paraded was 43-year-old Joy Ibe, a supposedly pregnant woman, who lives at Ajah area of Lagos.

She told newsmen she has been married for 18 years without any issue, a dilemma that sent her everywhere seeking for the fruit of the womb, until she came in contact with Port Harcourt-based Oby Gorge.

Joy told newsmen how she met Oby, and what followed: “One of my neighbours visited Nigeria and heard about Oby. After she travelled back to the Unites States, she sent me Oby’s number and asked me to contact her if I am interested.

“I called up Oby and told her my problems. She gave me her address to come and meet her in Port Harcourt. When I got to there and met with her, she gave me some herbs, which I took and returned to Lagos. After sometime, I noticed that my stomach started getting bigger, and I believed I was pregnant.

“I was also asked to come to Port Harcourt when I am due to deliver. I have not gone to the hospital for scan, because the instruction given to me was that the scan will not be able to identify the babies in the womb. I paid her N2,700,000 for triplets.

Signs of pregnancy

“The only signs I have as a pregnant woman is my swollen stomach and legs which you can see. I still see my period sometimes.

“On the day I was arrested by the police, Oby had invited me to Port Harcourt for check-up, so she could ascertain if I am due for delivery. I went and she checked me. After that she said I was not due, that I have to wait for a little longer.

“But because it was late for me to travel back to Lagos that very day, she said I should pass the night at her house. I obliged. That was when the police came and arrested us. From what I am seeing right now, I don’t believe that I am pregnant despite my swollen stomach and legs.”

I think I’m pregnant

Information made available to members of the press by the Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, revealed that it took a while for Cecelia to be convinced that she did not actually deliver the babies, going by the supposedly pregnancy period and delivery experience she had.

It was also gathered that the babies have been taken to one of the orphanage homes in Lagos.

@all sorry for the long story, i just want to use this opportunity to inform our ladies, that we should not be that desperate, i know this ttc issue is not easy, but lets us always pray to God and asked for mercy, he will surely answer us in Jesus name.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.