Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396904 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:23am On May 30, 2013
@Alwaystrue i want to specially thank u for all those good words u post here.God used them to strenghtn me on tuesday when i was down.thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:36am On May 30, 2013
Abeg ooooo@house, how can I get moringa leaf or powder? I'm in Abuja for a 2day workshop. So anyone knows where I can get it in abuja? Cos this low libido of dh is beginning to rear its ugly head ooo. No bd for 2mths now. aπϑ he's jst there. Claiming "I dnt know what's wrong" me no wan talk before, betttttt, e get as e dey do me oooooo. @redeemersave, ur post jst opened my eyes, cos one has to wake up from slumber before temptation go start oo. I no dey ooooo!

Pls aπϑ pls my sisters, kip posting all u feel aπϑ know cos it could be an answer to someone's problem. DH's blood pressure drug did more harm than good oo. Low libido is a serious side effect of this "nifedipine" drug. So he is into exercise aπϑ diets now, so we need moringa now than ever. How do I get it, pls.

Baby dust 2 y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2013
Oct 20: @pink22...pls,i need ur email address.
@all...baby dust to yu all
@redeemersave....i hv sm questions to ask u abt d fibroid,can u pls send ur email address.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2013
Hawtmummie i sabi as we go take do am we no suppose see each other o lol!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2013
@Oct20, I don't know how to read nl PMs, you can ask the question on amfavoured05@gmail.com.

@hawtmummie, no BD for 2months? Dats a long time babe. Haven't told DH about the moringa, will have to discuss with him before going for it.

Doest it increase count too? How are we all doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:43am On May 30, 2013
This libido thingy, may God help us oo, if them DH get high libido we go say dem too dey do, if e low, we go say I no satisfy, I want more cheesy. I remembered one time, after one R, DH said, sweet heart, my body is up I want more, ahahahahahahahahahaha, since then, I want more no dey finish for my mouth oooo.

Redeemersave's post make me see say so many women 'want more', @Hawtmummie, Lizzylaw, and some wen no wan talk 'want more' oooo, may God help our DH and us to balance ooo, its good to always want more, get it real with the one and only one. Its good to discuss the koko of the yenyen.

Men, I was running stool for almost a week, one good thing is that unlike other times, I was getting stronger even with the stooling, this stooling comes with stomach ache, I had to run to get flagyl when I saw my intestine wan comot not minding the strength I was gaining from stooling, so strange. The flagyl did not stop it like dat, I still visit the ladies once a day instead of my once in three days. What could be the cause my people?

Mercy say no to barreness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:57am On May 30, 2013
Allo ha!! ;DAllo ha!! @ all I have kept this infomation for too long. I have a friend ttc and she had fibroid (I don't knw the size or the location of the fibroid) she told me of a pharmacy Dyna pharmacy international in Utako, Abuja, where she was examined and given some drugs and the fibroid came out. Though there drugs/supplements are pricey but effective. They are a malaysian group if I recall.
I hope this will help someone. Trust you mums will do ur research about them too.
Note that they have drugs for other ailment too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:24am On May 30, 2013
@All, please and please, I would like to say this, the place of prayer can never be over emphasised in ttc, or even generally in our lives. Let's not stop asking, keep on, don't be weary of talking to your God.

Just this last night, I had a dream that I was wandering about, and finally got the right route to where am going, when I got to the gate, it was shot against me, I order it open and it opened, then I met a young man with an arrow and he shot it targeting my stomarch, I cunningly avoided it and he came fighting me, I alas won and pass through the gate. When I passed, I saw a friend asking him how far? Hmmmm, a friend? My people let's me careful ooo, discussing medications with family members, friends, colleagues and all, take up your cross and follow Christ, He will make the cross less burdensome, and crown you in the end.

Pray like you are going to have the next Holy Child, praise to make your heaven open, you alone have the key to unlock and lock, take your destiny in your hand, trust no one, hence don't trust your problem into anyone's hand thinking he can help you solve it.

Pray and praise until something happen, get closer to God, if all your effort to be closer is not working, ask Him to draw you nearer to Himself.

God is wonderful, He is the Lord of Host. This year 2013, as you pray, something must happen. Gates will be opened, arrows shot against you will miss target, all fight against you will be futile.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:25am On May 30, 2013
hello All,
how was the democracy day? hope y'all utilized it well? *wink*
about low libido, it happened to hubby, it was then someone told me to try greentea after using series of drugs and agbo, my sister, e no reach one week wey d thing started working although green tea made him stool a lot but we had to stop it after 9days of use when he started getting hard-on anyhow *lol* now he takes it once in a week.
you can also give greentea a trial. and it's also good for vagy dryness.

@mammami..congrats on ur BFP..you will carry this pregnancy to term IJN

y'all have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2013
lol@ omonikiba,which one be "koko yenyen" it souds like swahilli,u really got me laughing.yes prayer is d key.thank God for giving u victory in dat dream
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:31am On May 30, 2013
Omonikiba God bless u plenty infact u cant rule spirituality out of ttc ha its strictly spiritual o.
Ok how about we go before our God tomorrow for the month of June , waiting for ur replies so i can get things rolling, love y'all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2013
@mamaminnah, congrats on your BFP. May you have a stressless 9 months.

@Dreamsinbc, beautiful filling. Na nice work you dey do.

@Beloved, weldone. Please maintain consistency with the names (i.e. either Chief Olawale or Tokunbo). I knew the story would cumulate to that. Nice one.

@Udoka, hope you are strong. Enjoy your pregnancy.

@Hawtmummie, our sabi sabi sisters like @Flakeey don tell you what to use. Moringa, green tea et al.

@Igabe, thank you. may be you should check in with your doctor if you still feel the hurts. It is well with you in Jesus name.

@Venus, thanks for the info. You did not give the name though.

@chidima, don't worry. All this will make the testimony sweet. The Lord will guide you aright as you trust Him.

@manoda, thank God. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

@Omonikba,
Congrats on the victory. I am happy for you, the enemy dey get upper, lower, side, inner cuts in Jesus name. One has to be very careful what one tells people, you are so right. You never know who the devil can use against one. So we have to be vigilant and prayerful as the enemy prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for who to devour. He is only like a lion, but people fear him even when The original LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH has our back.

@Pink, I am in and we get vigil for church so e good gaani. Let us praise our way into June while declaring our authority and victory and appreciating God for His mercy over us.

@Mamatriplets, I dey miss you o. I no shame to say am ok.

@Godsent, that was an awesome testimony on your thread in the religion section. I wonder why you did not share it here though. It just shows the kind of convenants one unconsciously yokes ones self with all these things one sometimes does in fear and unbelief. Sometimes it is just good to be 'stupid' and stick to ones stands only especially if backed with the word of God so you have a defense in the Word anytime the devil comes with evil arrows of doubts and fear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 9:47am On May 30, 2013
@Goldenbaby Thanks
@babyandbump thanks for the advice and encouragement.
@Dreamsinbc Amen oo
You guys are wonderful. My problem is to overcome fear now and match myself down to hospital. After that first surgery i nearly died of bleeding. I bled non-stop for nearly a week. The more blood they transfuse, the more it gets out, it was a horrible experience. I passed out so many times but God said it's not yet time.

You know what really happened is that the fibroid was not inside the womb, so i was given a cut at the right hand side (just a small cut at the pant line to drain out blood) a tiny tube was connected from there to the operation area; That was where i was bleeing from. they change the dressing almost every 10mins of which by then the bed sheet and everything would have been soaked with blood. If i try n stand up blood will be gushing down my leg. i dnt always like talking about it cos it was horrible.

One I will tell u guys d full testimony. When God said it's not yet ur time to die; even if u have a handshake with death, u'll come back alive.

Anyway,i pray God will give me the courage to go back to hospital again. Love u all here!!!! May God remove every shame and reproach from us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 9:57am On May 30, 2013
@ all happy democracy day
@ Hawtmummie u can get the moringa powder from sahad supermarket at area 11 in abuja. Just take a drop and ask any taxi to take you. It costs 700 hundred,look for it where they sell condiments.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2013
Dis i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ lemon, A̶̲̥̅♏ so sorry for Τ̣̣ђё delay it escaped M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2013
@pink...am in for the prayer.
@omonikibia...victory is urs. u ar right sis. we wi continue to pray until sth happen.
@mamat...pls show ur face. @all...it is wel wit us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:20am On May 30, 2013
good
morning fruitful modas.@hawtmummie its wel dear.just b strong n stand
on his word.we r more dan conquerors. @pinky pinky i
concur(spelling) to d prayers ohh.pls does anyone know how i can order for soy
isoflavon or vitex?i have tried getting fertilaid to no avail.pls
sisters i need ur help.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:55am On May 30, 2013
@nmagirl. hmmmmmmmmmmm what some women go through in order to carry there own child. God almighty, The ancient that never gets old, the owner of the whole universe, the great commander. The holy one of Israel, The I am that Iam, the convenant keeping God, Unchangable changer, Ageless, Changeless, Fearless, Mighty in battle,okwuru onye na amaghi ekwu okwu, we your divine children are holding firmly on your garmant of grace, we will NEVER let you go unless you bless us.BLSSSSS US OH LORD So that men will Know you are God indeed. our children will depopulate hell and populate heaven. they will be real soliders for christ.......Baba, you consulted no man before you formed us, You did not even seek our consent before you formed us. HEAR OUR CRY OH ALMIGHTY GOD. ...sobs....

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:34am On May 30, 2013
@all good morning to all future mothers and father in the house, how was the democracy break? i hope it was enjoyable.
i wish all the pregges in the house congratulations. i wish u all baby dust
please can some one tell me, what moringa leaves is use for?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:42am On May 30, 2013
cjnone2: @nmagirl. hmmmmmmmmmmm what some women go through in order to carry there own child. God almighty, The ancient that never gets old, the owner of the whole universe, the great commander. The holy one of Israel, The I am that Iam, the convenant keeping God, Unchangable changer, Ageless, Changeless, Fearless, Mighty in battle,okwuru onye na amaghi ekwu okwu, we your divine children are holding firmly on your garmant of grace, we will NEVER let you go unless you bless us.BLSSSSS US OH LORD So that men will Know you are God indeed. our children will depopulate hell and populate heaven. they will be real soliders for christ.......Baba, you consulted no man before you formed us, You did not even seek our consent before you formed us. HEAR OUR CRY OH ALMIGHTY GOD. ...sobs....

Amen!,Amen!!, Amen!!!, Oh! Lord hear our cry. Our hope and help is only in you....Sobs..........Hear us and shut d mouth of d heathen. God pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse.......sobs......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2013
@cjnone2 God bless u real good. u'v made me to pray n cry it out to God in d office*sniffs* ran in to the toilet to cry my heart out to Him. I knw He'll hear us. Our testimony is sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:17pm On May 30, 2013
@Cjone, it is well with you, the Lord has read your text to Him, wait and see His salvation. Keep trusting, someone said, its for you to pray, its for God to answer, keep doing the right thing, don't fail on your path, I can tell of a truth on God's behave, He won't fail us.

@Nmagirl, I empathise with you. God's miracle will make you forget all your pains, amen.

One of my friends I met just recently told me her ordeal in the hands of doctors and 'pastors', I wept for her. She said one pastor was even using bible to beat her, when she refused to fall, she pushed her down and continue beating her,she said for like three days after the beating, she still could not go out cos of the pain, in my pain for her story I still laughed and said, 'you must be a witch' she laughed too, cos she understood why I said you must be a witch, maybe they were trying to beat the witch out of her so that she can conceive. Lol, ignorance is worst than bareness itself. Had to tell her stop visiting churches and stick to where she worship and her God only.

I just thank God for a thread like this, else maybe me self for no understand. This phase will soon pass by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:42pm On May 30, 2013
@pinky pink A̶̲̥̅♏ in for Τ̣̣ђё aadura (prayer) . Let's kick it off
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:17pm On May 30, 2013
congrats mamaminnah and doris and nictos,God's strength through out ur preggy season. Ameen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:46pm On May 30, 2013
@Cjones Amen will never live Him unless He blessed us

@Always thank u for the messages, may god water u more

@Omonikiba amen oooooooo

@Safe warris its na? werrin dey ampen to u, hope u r alright dear, misls u plenty

@Udoke weldone ooooooo God is ur strenght

@Belove1993 hmmmmmmmm its well with u IJN

@Mamat how u dey oooooo weldone for the prayers ooooo, but dey show face small small, becos na here we start together.

@Joysolo Moringa is good for total welbeing of anybody, am in lagos i sell it so i and dh take the seed and leave, even there is oil pulling too we do that also.

@all i will like to take fertilaid and pragnancare conception together dis cycle, any problem?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 3:38pm On May 30, 2013
Hello ladies... *sigh* so my doctor finally prescribed clomid for me. I went for follicular tracking and today is day 9. He said he did not see any egg so HE is not hopeful for this cycle (cos me I am always hopeful cos against hope, I believe in hope!)

Anyway, pls any extra advice on how to use clomid for the best result? I heard that it dries CM. Any other one? And also, pls how much does Preseed go for? I saw it at 3800, na im I shout!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2013
@pinky pinky! Yelzzz ooo. I gbadun u bettttttt,The prayers schedule is also very important. I'm all for it!
@atonementchild I will go get it immediately! †Ђɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊k " ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." Deariee.
@omonikiba that dream is a revelation. Be steadfast in your prayers aπϑ we all shall be strengthened.

Lord Jesus, as we come 2 d end of this month, I pray for open heavens on our wombs. Our babies can't wait to be brought into the world, pls Father, have mercy aπϑ remember us all. Lord God, I know ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." Are a faithful Lord, u will never put us to shame. Me I dnt want much o. Just 2 set of twins. aπϑ I'm satisfied. †Ђɑ̤̥̈̊n̶̲̥̅̊k " ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." Lord for answered prayers, amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:05pm On May 30, 2013
@alwaystrue, my sis I dey kempe. Thx 4 checking on me.

@choky
Pls don't mind ur doc. Personally I Oed on cd19 on most of my clomid cycles and no follicle has ever been sighted on cd12 on me before, so usually don't bother myself checking until cd15or16 if I wish to do follicle tracking. Pls don't gv up,m check again on cd16, I know they hv asked u to check back on cd14, even if they see it wl still be small and u wl be asked to come back again on cd16, if u don't mind spending d nmoney no problm shaa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 6:10pm On May 30, 2013
Jesus is Lord

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:54pm On May 30, 2013
@@God'ssent
U are very correct on d fibriod stuf, a frnd fell victim, but I hv another church frnd who swell they actually took out her sister's, don't know what to believe again, God wll direct our every step.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2013
Safe06, this is unlike u and now I am worried. Pls r u okay? I know u said that when AF comes it can get to part 5, is dt it? Sweetheart whatever the problem may be, I wish u WELL. May the good LORD come to your rescue speedily. Miss u lots but worried even more! Please be FINE IJMN Amen!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:06pm On May 30, 2013
@Udoka, nice too see you come in to say hi and also contribute, pls book me now for your baby naming ooo. kiss

@Pink,I am in for tomorrow prayers, we have fasting n prayer in church self, so all join.

@Greenfruits, me think fertilaid has the same vitamins that pregnacare has, the only difference I see there is the vitex in fertilaid. Someone can disprove me sha ooo.

@Safe06, why the short write up? U just greet the new preggy mamas n dats all? Hope you are fine? Your testimony is soon dear.

@God's sent, thanks for your post, I pray God keep you and your family.

@Alwaystrue, weldone, soon we shall rejoice with you.

@Hawtmummie, amen to your prayers.God will visit you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.