Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5417389 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2013
@Ladies, a wonderful morning to u all.

@Safe, nice to hv u back in full form.

@Dreamsinbc,thanks for d filling, it looks so good and yummy but somehow I didn't get the hang of this one so well! I also get d hang of d phrase "a workman is only as good as his tools" I am getting better as I get more tools. Will send u pix.

@Goldenbaby, Sweetie, Kpele, the LORD is ur strength, I wish I could help. Pls not dt no one ever saved money to take care of a child b4 conception but when the Good Lord grants us the fruits of d womb he also provides the means to take care of them. Sometimes, a child actually comes wt abundant blessings so, whatever the problem is I wud say, dn't give up on TTC. However dt is not to say dt one can't take a break. Luv u lot's so pls try to pause and clear ur mind of worries. I know it is not easy but an adage in benin says "u can't fall further than the ground" meaning when u r there, u can only go up. The darkest part of the night is the time b4 morning. Stay calm and watch God bless u. Let go and Let God!

@ Beloved, hope u r okay.
@Ebony13, u r not forgotten, u r missed. May u find favour and mercy with the Lord!

@all..Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2013
@Goldenbaby is like i sent dat mail to wrong id.will correct it now.@Ecala how body now?.God will soon surprise u with bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2013
jadareese: Hi all..m S̶̲̥̅☺ glad i found dis thread cos m drawing real support from Ȋ̝̊̅†̥. Pls has anyone come across any natural supplement dat treats /manage PCOS successfully?

@ jadareese, all U̶̲̥̅̊ need to do i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ balancing ur carb with protein, eat lots of fruits, vege,ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ nuts. Also take prenatal supplement. Exercise ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ try ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ loose weight if U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ overweight. Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ most important i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ prayer , get closer to GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , remain in Him, He will surely see γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ thru.

@ golden baby ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ omonikiba, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will surely make a way for U̶̲̥̅̊ where there's no way.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Hafsy22, welcome a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tanks ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅  encouragement, personally i believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ diet, exercise, weightloss a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ prenatals vitamins. I wish you a healthy stress free pregnancy.  take care of urself a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ LO. You can visit us at  weightloss section to encourage a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ advise us on healthy weighloss stuffs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2013
@safe06, welcome back. Thank God ur doing well.

@hafsy22. Congratulations. You will carry this to term and deliver like the hebrew woman IJN.

@omonikiba & @goldenbaby, I say a silent prayer for you. Its well with you, the devil is not in control of your life/destiny, God is in control. No matter what the challange and circumstance is, know that except the lord builds a house, the builders are building in vein. Life, children, husband, money etc is for the living. Th dead do not have a say over this matters. have a deep breath, relax, pray, praise and allow God sort things out in his own way. Once in each one's life there is meant to be issues, the way we handle it most times determines to a large extent the way we come out of it. We have a great bound in this forum. Thank God its strictly anonymous, Share your issues if you can, you may be surprise the great help/relief you will get from the sister/brothers here. No trial is new. someone sometime would have gone through that road you are going now and came out better/wiser.

@all, As God almighty visited Mary and she conceived through the help of the holy ghost this month. May God is his infinit mercy visit each an everyone of us this month with bfp IJN. Yes God can do it. we don worry God too much. its time for answer.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2013
cry cryEmotıonally draıned. God help me!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=Pink22]Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
iyabetajos
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Winniegirl
Atonementchild
Babyandbump
[/quote

add my name oo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
God's sent:

thanks dear, please, when ever you are typing anything that concerns me please always put those colored text you do not know how much i like your colorful texts, it keeps me starring for hours before posting.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent,thanks for liking ma colourful text,will always put it.hope Ɣ☺ΰ are good?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2013
mercifull: cry cryEmotıonally draıned. God help me!

Don't give up 'cause this is a sign you are closer to your testimony than ever before. This feeling you are having now is the devil's work to just discourage you from the progress you are making. Don't QUIT NOW.
The Lord is your strenght. Pray to Him. He always listens and will never cast you out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2013
manoda: @Goldenbaby is like i sent dat mail to wrong id.will correct it now.@Ecala how body now?.God will soon surprise u with bfp
@manoda,have seen your mail,I also replied you,thanks so much,and may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D answer you speedily.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2013
@Lizzyslaw,Muma and Cjnone, am really happy for ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ words of encouragement,I cried when reading them,I know it will be ok.@cjnone,am very bitter rite now, M̶̲̥̅y story will occupy up to 10 pages here,don't know where to start,but I thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for the strength he had given me these few days. All will be well with me,am praying for you guys,but am off ttc for dis year. But will always come here,if I have any info or advice will not fail to bring it here cos Ɣ☺ΰ guys are the only friends I have now.but I know that before dis year runs out,all of you will be in the pregnancy thread. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2013
@all. saw this on net. just decided to post. read & smile/cry.

A LETTER FROM A TO MY CHILD FROM A TRYING TO CONCEIVE HUSBAND

My child,

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.
I give it to the person who wrote this letter. Read more after the cut

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

We love you as no other human can ever and will ever do. cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2013
@haffsy22. Congratulations. I wish you a stress free 9months.
@Goldenbaby, Omonikiba and merciful. I pray to God to ease all your affairs and grant your desires.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2013
Hello mama's in the house. Thanks lizzyslaw for checking on me. I'm much around, just nothing going on with me.
to all our sisters going thru one thing or the other, God is your strength. When things r bad, know that things are about to get better. Stay strong please. The almighty God we serve won't give you something bigger than you can handle. He knows you can handle it and your reward is coming.
stay strong ladies.
@haffys, congrats. Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months. Ur treatment for pcos is what I recommend for people. Loosing weight alone can treat for some people. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2013
@Goldenbaby, It is well with you. You do not need bitterness now. And since you are human and feel that, the only person you should pour out that bitterness to is God just as Hannah did. When you pour out your heart to God, He replaces it with joy, peace, grace and help beyond your imagination. Bitterness only eats up and dries the bone and it is the person harbouring it that suffers the most. Please take it easy.

@Omonikba, it is well with you as well. May you receive help uncommon during this trying time of your life. The darkest hour is always nearest dawn. You will rejoice soon.

@Merciful, receive the strength of God because you cannot use human strength to see you through this period. Only divine help can lift you up. God always has a way of answering at the right time. Even twins from the same womb don't grow at the same rate, they are not even born the same time. Everyone will not get everything the same time...it could be a minute apart, a day, weeks, months, or years apart but at the end of it all God is to be praised. Receive strength for your soul in Jesus name.

@Cjnone, beautiful write-up. I saw and visited the thread. We shall testify.

@Hafsy22, Congratulations on your pregancy. May the Lord see you through and may you deliver safe and sound.

@All, my prayer is for us all to rest in the Lord and receive His peace. There is always a reason for everything we go through. Some of us rushing so much and getting so depressed, you don't know if God is making the time right so that your children will enjoy everything on time? May be the right job, husband or wife they were to marry has to be born and grown, maybe the school that would aid their intelligence is being built, may be a particlur harm they might have encountered is being moved away or the help they are to have at such times are being prepared. It coulb be the funds needed to care for them, God is preparing because you will not be able to take it if you see your children suffering.

It could even be God is removing a particluar doctor or nurse or even a batch of drugs or vaccines that may have caused the death of your baby from the particular hospital you could have gone for delivery/check-up. Imagine all those that had delays during the time Moses and Jesus were born? The king said they should kill all those children within a certain age to try to kill these Great men. I am sure all those that had delays that period would have been thanking God. It could just be anything. Just trust God.

See, I have learnt over time that all things work together for our good to them that love God, we will never understand it now, no we cannot else we will not appreciate God's faithfulness. But just let your consolation be that God is doing all things right for you.
There are some opportunities in my life I have decided to take rather than mope and feel bad about this delay because life is to be enjoyed....that is why the bible says in ALL things, give thanks.
It is well my sisters and btrothers. He is faithful who promised.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
hmmmmm cd1 today

am not giving up at all, if not for God where wud i have been now? God have been so faithful to me and my dh i lack words now, but i will testify very soon. Jehova over do will do a thing that will mavel the world in my life, dis is my second marriage and u think i will give tofiakwa, idiok nkpo aka nsan nsan ooo (make bad thing go far from me ooo) on friday i will drink castor oil, next week castor oil pack, it will work for me.

@sweethearts dont give up now oooooo its not easy ooo, hmmmmmmm u have a lovely dh and a home u will soon testify. keep praying and doing what u can then leave the rest to God.

welcome all newbis

God bless all our advices I learn alot from this forum.

God will be glorify in our testimonies. God bless our womb this JUNE IJMN. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hafsy22 congratulations, Goldenbaby you're makingme cry, it is well with you am praying with you whatever the matter is God is in control.
Madona I dey o, this is the first time anyone will single me out and pray for me I believe its a sign, thanks so much dear. I know God will answer us soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
@mercifull and omonikiba God will bring healing and peace to ur hearts .dont give up,Alwaystrue has said it all you dont need to share whatever it is that is bordering you,the only person to share it with is God.i hav learn to drop my tears,my pains at the feet of my maker.IF God was able to comfort and keep me last tuesday,then there is nothing he cannot do.put your trust in him,cast your fears,your doubt,your longing your pains in him.he sure knows how to bring you out of it.@Goldenbaby this too shall pass.it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
@All that has prayed and advised me,(Alwaystrue,Moyinoluwa)....may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D bless Ɣ☺ΰ all in Jesus name,@Echala,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D is in control,as you have cried with me, M̶̲̥̅y good G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will never forget you,he will embarrass u with bfp Amen

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
@goldenbaby, omonikiba and merciful. Me I don't even know what to say again.marriage itself is work not to talk of TTC.my beautiful mothers have said it all.take ur issues to God, HE is d only one that knows where d shoes pinches your feet.pour your heart to HIM.HE is the balm of GILEAD. He will soothe ur pain and heal your heart. God is ur strenght.
@hafsy, congrats and have a stress free pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hafsy22: Hi, am new to this forum, I want to share my experience in ttc journey, and give some hope to others still struggling, I was married for 3years now, I was diagnosed with pcos immediately after my marriage, did hormonal assay, confirmed pcos, my doc put me on metformin, Clomid for 8cycles but no success, I changed another doc, and suggested a laparoscopy surgery, I did in Feb, 2012, and got pregnant same month but had a missed abortion in April no heartbeat, diagnosed as blighted ovum, I was devastated could cope with d loss, I 've been going to hospital all d time for another 1 and half years after d loss no success, then decided not to go to any doc again, I was 50kg b4 I got married but after a year and half am 75kg.I started exercising and diet control and I was still on metformin.and in April 2013 my weight was 65kg.this month was different I was on injectables this was d 3rd cycle, I took vitamin B6, primose evening oil, fish oil, cough syrup, folic acid, baby aspirin, and found out I was pregnant in may 5th, 2013.am now almost 2months and everything looks great, there is heartbeat unlike d first pregnancy no heartbeat, I pray I 've healthy 9months this time around, sorry 4 d long story.I want to wish others a lot of baby dust to u, just stay positive, eat well and pray harder ur dreams of becoming mum will come to pass.wish u all d best, and congratulations to expected mother wish u healthy 9months. smiley
Congrats dear! So so happy for u! U will definitely cuddle ur baby. To others trying,stay positive, there is nothing hard for our maker.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by doubleblessing(f): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello mummies and daddies of blessed children. You all are in my prayers and I trust God to bless you all very soon,He's the only one that can bless with no sorrow added. I know the road is so rocky,but His grace is sufficient for everyone,just trust Him. (((((Hugs)))) for everyone,I love you all.

@Funkybaybee,I sent you a mail.
@Mstia,congratulations sis,I screamed for joy when I read your post. I still remember you specifically said a word of prayer for me sometime ago. God bless you real good. Love to baby.

Do have a fruitful week blessed daddies and mummies. Love you all plenty plenty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who is greater than Jehovah Lord divine , there is no one greater than Jehovah Lord Divine.
Call Him excellent Jehovah , Marvelous Jehovah, there is no one greater than Jehovah Lord divine.'**singing**.
This is for u Omonikiba, Goldenbaby and Merciful .
Welcome all newbies.
Funkybaybee shun ma! I feel u noted.

I know say una go think say na bfp dey make me sing make una no worry we will soon sing a new song all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks for d welcome all.its nice ti feel ap home wit u all.@hafsy22, m tingly for u already..*wide smiles*@ muma,thx a lot and its noted. D truth is D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ i've been on most ☀̤̣̈̇f all d suggestions bt d situation keeps rocking back and forth and at one point, i was like... WTH!!!why can't i jus have Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ easy like most pple do and back down,bt then its always on my mind like 24/7.in terms of weightloss,i started on dis diet pill D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ really worked for me(went frm 84kg τ̅☺ 75kg in abt 4weeks)bt m sis inlaw insisted i stayoff Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ since i'm TTC and hubby took her side on Ȋ̝̊̅†̥.since i stopped,i went back τ̅☺ being 86kg as ☀̤̣̈̇f last month.S̶̲̥̅☺ wat i really want τ̅☺ know is Ђǿw safe r diet pills whn on TTC?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Hafsy...congrats. U wi carry to term and deliver safely. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pink22: Who is greater than Jehovah Lord divine , there is no one greater than Jehovah Lord Divine.
Call Him excellent Jehovah , Marvelous Jehovah, there is no one greater than Jehovah Lord divine.'**singing**.
This is for u Omonikiba, Goldenbaby and Merciful .
Welcome all newbies.
Funkybaybee shun ma! I feel u noted.

I know say una go think say na bfp dey make me sing make una no worry we will soon sing a new song all of us.
@Pink22,indeed no one is greater than him,he is the G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D of impossibilities. Thanks so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ Omonikiba,
Dearie, am sorry, I missed ur name. I emphatise wt u luv, ur trust in Jehovah is not misplaced. He will exalt HIS name on ur behalf very soon in all aspects of ur life.

@Beloved, pls I sent u a mail since. Could u check it and reply me. Thanks kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hi everyone, especially d preggo moms to be in d house hope d journey has been stress free. And to all d regular updaters d lord ll reward u for ur constant readiness to help others on here. For me am more of a silent reader but believe me when I say no day goes by without me dropping by to see wats up. D last time I was here I was totally depressed and in serious denial,"I felt I sldnt be begging for a child frm God when other people just get pregnant and don't even want d child". Well I thk God and u guys dat calmed me down at dat moment, it was and till a trying time in my life, because marriage itself has its ups and down, so joining ttc to d luggage is mind blowing I tell u. It is well with us all, and very soon I knw dis period ll be over in our lifes, I knw its just a phase dat ll definately pass.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dalanokus: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Me 32 yrs
Dh 36 yrs
Been ttc for nine months.
Secondary infertility.
Dr says I have unexplained infertility and that I should have an IUI. My sisters I don tire. What do you think?
NB
i thank Una for the parry o.I was humbled. I already posted thanking you all but e no gree show. God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
Omonikiba: I sent you a mail hours ago. Please help me check and reply. Thanks.
@All: Let us be more prayerful O! No matter the doctor's report. We shall all testify of our BFPs this year in JESUS Holy name.
Me O, I was depressed earlier today 'cause of ttc but after praying this night, I'm relieved and Happy to say 'My JESUS IS ALIVE and He is in-charge of my case'. Amen.

I wish everyone and myself a glorious BFP June 2013.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.