Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397297 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:05pm On May 31, 2013
After the usual thanksgiving prayers and worship:

Lord Jesus I come before youwith the burden of my heart, please answer me today.
2. It is written, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, andye shall find...” Father let mereceive answer to all my prayers today in the name ofJesus ( Matthew 7:7 )
3. It is written “...be fruitful and multiply...” Father make me fruitful in the name of Jesus ( Genesis 1:28 )
4. It is written “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren...” Almighty father let me not be barren in the name of Jesus ( Exodus 23:26 )
5. Everlasting father let me notsuffer any form of miscarriage in the name of Jesus.
6. It is written that the Lord, “...makes the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children...” Lord of heaven and the earth, please make a joyful mother of children in the name of Jesus ( Psalm 113:9 ).
7. Lord, as you open the wombof Leah ( Genesis 29:31 ) andHannah ( 1Samuel 1:20 ), please open my womb to bear children that will glorify your name in the name of Jesus.
8. Almighty father I commit mychild bearing into your hand, please give me children from your throne inthe name of Jesus
9. Jehovah I commit my life into your hand, every satanic contraceptive that the enemy has inserted into my reproductive organ, please uproot them in the name of Jesus.
10. Lord, I commit my husband/wife into your hand, please uproot every satanic condom and other evil contraceptive that the enemy has inserted into his/her reproductive organin the name of Jesus.
11. Everlasting God I commit my life into your hand, let your fire consume every spirit husband hindering me from conceiving in the name of Jesus.
12. It is written, “...and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that waited for me”( Isaiah 49:23 ). Lord Jesus, I commit the totality of my child bearing into your hand, please let me know that you are the Lordon this issue. Let me not beput to shame for calling your name (In Jesus name Ipray).
*. Thank you Lord for giving me another opportunity to call your name today.
*. Glory be to your holy name. Honour and adoration belongs to you.
*. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Saviour.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 3:08pm On May 31, 2013
@Joysolo, nice input.

@Safe, ehehehehe, this is the part of u we missed, dats y we dey hala wetin happen?ok now, enjoy ur weekend, but I beg, no put hot food for ur bobby ooo, else while u are shouting yea yea cos of the hotness, ur DH go dey enjoy dey go, so go buy plate if u don break all of them.

@Pink, weldone, prayer points noted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2013
FIBROIDS/ENDOS/CYSTS as applies to ur case:
1. I curse you fibroid tumors by fire of the Holy Spirit and decree that you dry up from your roots, in Jesus Name.
(Place your right hand on your abdomen, touching the growth and repeating this prayer 7x)
2. By Holy Ghost fire, I cut off any other tumor or growth in my uterus,tubes or ovaries, in Jesus Name
3. I destroy by Holy Spirit fire, every evil force or familiar spirit behind these fibroids, in Jesus Name.
4. I balance all my body hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone and cortisol), In Jesus Name.
5. I proclaim, declare and decree that my womb is back to normal size, structure and function, In Jesus Name.
6. I Confess and claim that my body works in perfect anatomy, biochemistry and normal physiologyas God intended, in Jesus' Name.
7. Any disease, disorder, lesion, infection, infestation or microform that touches my body dies from the source, In Jesus Name.
8. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost and every degeneration, disease, disorder, infection or growth that comes to my body withers away, in Jesus Name.
9. I invoke the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus to detoxify my uterus, birth canal, Fallopian tubes and ovaries.
10. Let the healing and redeeming power of the blood of Jesus Christ tomelt away all fibroid growth, debris,contamination, abnormal discharge, excessive menstrual bleeding, irregularity or cloths.
11. Let the burden removing, yoke destroying anointing of the Holy Ghost counter all inflammation, pain, discomfort, swelling or pressures as a result of the symptoms of these fibroid tumors inJesus Name.
12. I immunize my blood stream, uterus and reproductive organs withthe supernatural blood of Jesus Christ.
13. Lord Jesus, thank you for the miraculous healing of these fibroids because you are my deliverer and great physician.
14. Because Healing is the Children's bread, I thank you Lord for my permanent healing as a blood-bought, blood-washed covenant child of God.
15. I bless my uterus and release God's blessing, peace, mercy and grace over my womb and reproductive organs, in Jesus Name.
16. I receive supernatural transfusion of Jesus blood to correct the anemia of blood loss from these fibroids.
17. Lord, restore by your divine justice all (time, money, energy, health) that I have lost as a result of the fibroids.
I thank God for these prayers offeredin the mighty and miraculous name of Jesus Christ, my Great Physician.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:24pm On May 31, 2013
POWER TO RETAIN PREGNANCY.
· For those suffering from miscarriages.
· For those who face spiritual attacksduring pregnancy.
PRAISE WORSHIP
CONFESSIONS: Psalm 31:2, Psalm 143:7, Isaiah 58:8, Luke 18:8, Psalm 102:2, Jeremiah 1:12, Jeremiah 29:11, Psalm 56:9, Malachi 4:2, Gal. 3:13-14, Col. 2:14-15, Matt. 8:17, Rom. 16:20, Matt. 3:10, 1 John. 3:8b, 2 Tim 4:18

prayer points:
1. Let there be turbulence, re-arrangement, revision, re-organization re-routing of situations and circumstances in order to give path desired miracles, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let every hole present in the container of my life be mended, in name of Jesus.
3. I bind, plunder and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle and anti-prosperity forces, in Jesus' name.
4. The God who answered by fire and the God of Elijah, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. The God who answered Moses speedily at the Red Sea, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. The God who changed the lot of Jabez, answer me by fire, in name ofJesus.
7. The God who quickeneth and calleth those things that be not as if they are, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. I apply the blood of Jesus on my spirit, soul, body and my womb.
9. Let the fire of God saturate my womb, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let every evil design against my life be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let all evil labels fashioned by the camp of the enemy against my life be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus.
Sing this song: "Holy Ghost fire, fire fall on me (2x), like the day of Pentecost, fire fall on me" with full concentration and in faith.
12. I release myself from every curseissued against my child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
13. I renounce and release myself from every covenant of unprofitablelateness in child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
14. I break myself loose from every soul-tie contrary to child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
15. I cast out every spirit of death from my womb, in Jesus' name.
16. Let every power attracting attackers to me during pregnancy be ex-posed and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
17. I break myself loose from every spirit of lateness, in Jesus' name.
18. 0 Lord, perfect Your good works in my life.
19. I reject every curse of miscarriage and pre-mature birth in my family, in the name of Jesus.
20. I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life, in Jesus' name.
21. Lord, remove the evil effect of anything that is unclean or destructive that has entered into myreproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
22. I break any curse contrary to child-bearing transferred to me by any boyfriend, in the name of Jesus.
23. I arrest every hormonal problem,in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the walls of my womb be purged by divine fire, in Jesus' name.
25. Let all evil forces speaking defeat against my marriage be silenced, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:26pm On May 31, 2013
i know say na long prayers but its worth it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2013
kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 3:37pm On May 31, 2013
omonikiba: @Igabe, happy birthday to your DH, I know dis time next year, you will give him a son, amen. How far with his treatment?

@Safe, thank God you are fine, I saw your letter, your kids has read them.

@Nictos, I appreciate you for your desire for us to be happy as you do, that's the main reason why I stopped drugs, my dad bought some himalaya products, haven't gotten it from him though but my reseach on them shows they are natural products.

Even if I wana do anything, I will rather go natural, pure natural.

@that cele aguda, have actually gone there, the woman shakara plenty, I went with my hubby, he likes her cos he said she is talking from her experience and specialty. She sounds good, and knows what she is doing.

Well, for now I will just be mute about it, but if anyone wants to try, try it and talk your own observations. But me think she knows her job.

Is ijaw in Bayelsa?

You dont necessarily have to go to bayelsa, they can be found in Lagos. If you need contacts of people might help u.
My Grandma use to do that job for people but right now she is very Old and bedridden and i MISSSSSSSSS HER SOOOOOO MUCH.
Cos this was the time i needed her too but God had other plans for me.

The last time i went to see her,I just rememberedand all she was doing for people then wen we were very small and how people come with gifts everytime just to say thank you cos she doesnt collect money and i decided i needed to share that knowledge with ma friends.

I remembered our last born too would have been ectopic and probably killed my mom but my grandma handled it herself. My mum never had to go to hospital for it cos even at first she never knew she was pregnant. She just kept falling sick.

And my grandma's rule has been, before going to the hospital, first of all massage and take herbs but if it doesnt work then hospital is it. It was in d cos of the massage that my grandam confirm 3months pregnancy. Thats after 10yrs of last childbearing and my mum family planning too.

You wont believe i was actually born in my grandma's room, midwifed by my grandma before my dad came back from goin to call a taxi, he already met a wonderful looking baby..

As i am writing this, i am remembering all she has been doing for us and it brings tears to my eyes.
Even though she's not dead yet but am missing her already.....sobssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2013
aaww Nictos cwy cwy baby i am missing my gwandma ooh don't worry u hear at least she's still alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 3:45pm On May 31, 2013
@Chi16, tanx dear, God bless U̶̲̥̅̊

@Omonikiba, tanx a lot sweethie, he is doing very fine, we are planning to go for another SA because i noticed a lot of improvements, i really appreciate your concern, may God reward you abundantly.

@Pink, tanx for the list Ãήϑ the prayer points, you are blessed.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 31, 2013
may God hear our prayers and answer us speedily ijn@pinky well done u r next in line for a miracle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:35pm On May 31, 2013
@pink22, nice one, pls add me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:35pm On May 31, 2013
@God'sent
you may be right. cos my friend that fell victim actually went there cos her af ceased for years, she followed another friend who had fibriod issues, but she was rather traped with the excuse that she had fibriod when she has no history of fibriod, before you could say jack robbinson, they plucked out big fibriod from her, which she photoed and showed me. they put inside her vjj what they called kit and asked her to come back for more plucking without addressing the main issue that took her there. She went up to three times, spent 70k and they plucked out fibriods and showed her, wheres scan never dictated any fibriod on her. She got tired and stopped, as am writing she is carrying their supposely kit inside her. anyway she said its all lies that nothing is in there, they only used it to make u come back and bring more money. This is somewhere in sango-ota.

But my church friend's story sounds so convincing ooo, am lost jare, we must continue to open our eyes!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
Dear All, does milo and liquid milk affect TTC
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:38pm On May 31, 2013
Mar July: Dear All, does milo and liquid milk affect TTC

I will categorically say NO.

People may say milo because it has elements of caffine, but the answer is NO!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 4:53pm On May 31, 2013
God has done it for me and my family oooo, my DD arrived on Wednesday morning, and she is so cute.

Please for other waiting mother believe and it will come to pass. Delay is never denial. This year my marriage will be 5 yrs. After numerous miscarriages for 4 yrs, God proved himself faithful.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:55pm On May 31, 2013
PRAISE THE LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALMIGHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
CONGRATS MY DEAR SISTER!!!!

This year is unique for all of us!!! The blessing shall go round IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2013
Jo jo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:08pm On May 31, 2013
Praise God ooooo@ Mstia, congratssssssssss, waoooo Lord am so happy for you dear. God will keep you and the baby, your home entirely.

@Zenoj and Seanbell, you are the next.

I rejoice with you.

This life na phases ooo, once upon a time Mstia was ttcing, now a proud mother, definately, you and I will soon carry our bundles of joy, twins, triplet and quadruplet. Make you choice, me na triplet, the time I ask for twins don pass.

@Champs, how far na? How ur boy? Come show and say hi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 31, 2013
congratulobia mstia,our God is good@udoka pls hw do i check my nairaland mail?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:41pm On May 31, 2013
Ouch! Few days absent a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ iv missed d fasting. Please pray ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ getting so weak a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tired

Congrats mystia, our God is able
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:55pm On May 31, 2013
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Udoka
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
iyabetajos
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Winniegirl
Atonementchild
Babyandbump
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you Mstia, I am so happy for you. May the Lord keep the baby and provide thru you all her needs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
Mstia congratulations.may joy continually flow in ur family.God is able to do just wat he says he wil do.remain blessed dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2013
manoda: congratulobia mstia,our God is good@udoka pls hw do i check my nairaland mail?
@manoda,check G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent thread,I have posted d mail address you requested.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:06pm On May 31, 2013
@Mstia,congrats,am so happy for you. may ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ DD bring favour to your household
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 6:28pm On May 31, 2013
Congratulations Mista,may ur baby add joy continually to ur home.
We have to be careful the kind of places we visit so we do not fall into the hand of evil people who prey on the despiration of women TTC. Plucking fibroid hmnn.....
Anything natural will not do any harm i believe.
@ pink22 i dey hala oh,my name is not on the list
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2013
@Mstia...congratulobia.our God is a God of perfection.
@pink...tnx for d prayer tips. i av copied them sharp sharp. may God reward wit twins in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2013
@Omonikiba: please can you inbox me the cele aguda woman. No harm in trying.

@All: I'm planning to go for TVS Transvaginal Scan. It's to scan the internal reproductive organs. Is there anyone that has done this before and what was your experience?

The pain around my pelvic area, back, during intercourse is seriously giving me concerns. Sometimes, I and DH feel something obsrtucting him as we mate. Most days of the month, this pain comes daily like sharp menstrual cramps that won't cease without drugs.
Please anyone ever experienced this before. Been ttc for 5years+ and not a single BFP.

Waiting for your replies pleassssssseeeee.

@MSTIA: CONGRATULATIONS. OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2013
@Mista Congrat!!May d baby bring blessin 2 ur Family..
@Pink tkz 4 addin my name nd 4 d prayer point...U r bleesed

@all baby dust 2 us!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 7:00pm On May 31, 2013
Nictos:
Hi Nictos, please I need the contact of the Ijaw woman, kindly inbox me please. My email; tpkola@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot
You dont necessarily have to go to bayelsa, they can be found in Lagos. If you need contacts of people might help u.
My Grandma use to do that job for people but right now she is very Old and bedridden and i MISSSSSSSSS HER SOOOOOO MUCH.
Cos this was the time i needed her too but God had other plans for me.

The last time i went to see her,I just rememberedand all she was doing for people then wen we were very small and how people come with gifts everytime just to say thank you cos she doesnt collect money and i decided i needed to share that knowledge with ma friends.

I remembered our last born too would have been ectopic and probably killed my mom but my grandma handled it herself. My mum never had to go to hospital for it cos even at first she never knew she was pregnant. She just kept
And my grandma's rule has been, before going to the hospital, first of all massage and take herbs but if it doesnt work then hospital is it. It was in d cos of the massage that my grandam confirm 3months pregnancy. Thats after 10yrs of last childbearing and my mum family planning too.

You wont believe i was actually born in my grandma's room, midwifed by my grandma before my dad came back from goin to call a taxi, he already met a wonderful looking baby..

As i am writing this, i am remembering all she has been doing for us and it brings tears to my eyes.
Even though she's not dead yet but am missing her already.....sobssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 7:12pm On May 31, 2013
Congrats Mstia, been waiting for your news. Thank god for safe delivery!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 7:20pm On May 31, 2013
@ Toyin Akan, i had a TVS about 3 weeks ago.its not painful,is let using a probe shaped like a manhood into you. It will help to show ur internal organs more closely so that the exact cause of that discomfort will be traced. A condom is placed on the probe,you will just feel akward having to open ur legs. Just stare at the ceiling,all the best with the procedure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.