Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415493 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2013
@omonikaba n dreamsinbc,lolz,na una sabi ooo,e b lyk say una dey talk from experience abi?heheehee,no worry,I sabi pass dat one. @mummyf,yelse ooo,safe06 e af arove,heheehee.#hugs#. @echala,I canna wanna ganna worry mysef to death na,its well with us jere #wink#@dalanokus,diz ya name worry oooo,anywaiz ya name canna fear м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,u are welcome,bur befor we do welcome parry for u,u wee gats pay "owo onile"(money for land),then u buy 3 cartons of maltina,and 3 packs of caprisone,coz we dey expect plenty babies this month,and we know say u no go tey for here,so present all diz bfor we spread pink carpet for u. @ all,I dey hail ooo,goldenbaby,how e dey do u?tbaby4real,hope u dey hold ya syd well?nothing do u jere

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2013
@Safe sugar pie, I dey oooooo, am off ttc for now,so I usually read all d post,but don't ave anytin to post, am still with Ɣ☺ΰ guys,always pray for G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D to grant you all your heart desires, I ave some issues to settle in M̶̲̥̅y life.. So I still dey.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, am always happy wen ever I see your post,may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D continue to bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
The name June is of Latin origin.
The meaning of June is "sixth month".
It is also of English origin, where its meaning is "vital force"or supernatural force.
While the letter 6 is considered the most harmonious of all single-digit numbers:
Hear this,,,
As May gives way to June. "5 gives way to 6"
Your life will be Harmonized.
By a supernatural force all that have been standing on your way to your higher "NUMBERS" in Life, must automatically give way in Jesus name.
June also means month of "Total Completeness"
Everything about you, will be complete this month.
I decree any one that encounters you must care for you,protect you , sacrifice for you. Mercy will locate you. You will receive all round blessing and healing.
By a supernatural force you shall be lifted, promoted.
Your Deliverance will come by force
Your money will come by force
Your salvation will come by force
Your Helpers will come by force
Your healing will come by force
Your Beautiful children will come by force
Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
If you believe shout AMEN

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ all pls read ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ memorize dis: John 15vrs 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

Beloved , let's us remain in Christ because He said if we remain in Him we will never lack

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada40: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Safe sugar pie, I dey oooooo, am off ttc for now,so I usually read all d post,but don't ave anytin to post, am still with Ɣ☺ΰ guys,always pray for G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D to grant you all your heart desires, I ave some issues to settle in M̶̲̥̅y life.. So I still dey.
@G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D's sent, am always happy wen ever I see your post,may G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D continue to bless you.

@ Goldenbaby, you have said it all about Godsent, she has brought alot of us to understand and deal with an area of our lives that we have been over-looking while trying to conceive, and that is the spiritual aspect(Eating in the Dream, Having sexual intercourse, strange animals/people chasing us, seeing blood, days to menstrual flow, etc .

Godsent, May God continue to bless you for the testimony you shared about Servant Vic on this thread that led to our encounter with this great Servant of God. at first i criticize your post about him in my heart now I've seen servant vic is a true man of God.

@ all I actually narrated this on Godsent thread in Religion but my spirit has been telling me to come and share my personal encounter that i had with this Servant Vic on his last Deliverance Session that took place on thur 30th May, so that others can benefit from it also.

today is the third night i 've slept without those bad dreams since i went to servant vic deliverance ministry.

His sermons alone will make you to think deep positively you hardly hear or see people that preach the kind of sermon he preaches, both the one he preached to me tru phone until i went there on deliverance day though i got there late
but i felt the touch of God.

I went there last Thursday being the deliverance day, my eyes saw what i used to watch in home movies, i saw it krokro with my eyes under my nose, cus i was watching with my eyes and my mouth open, when i saw demon came out of a lady and the man of God was asking the demon question about the girl's destiny and the demon was confessing how they enter that they are 47 demons in number, saying all their plans against that girl, i dont know where to start this story from i have been to so many churches and ministry i have never i mean never seen what i saw yesterday, servant vic has to post-pone the girl's deliverance cos the girl did not do fasting.so the deliverance will waste time.so the pastor vic stopped for the sake of others waiting. the girl just came with somebody and they said that Thursday was her first time in that ministry program.

i also saw a woman that came to stand in gape for her relative who lives in UK for deliverance, my sisters come and see annointing i know her relative she came to stand for would have been delivered cos the way the woman was doing, the demons disturbing her sister came out through her and was shouting leave me alone!

another one was a boy come and see, deliverance yesterday, somebody was even telling me that what i saw yesterday was a small thing compare to what has bn happening there, the woman said there is one dangerous prayer they normally pray but they did not pray it yesterday becus there was no time, she said if you join in praying that prayer every forces that is tormenting ur life will manifest there, and be destroyed.

since that Thursday till this last night i slept well than before after i prayed and drank the water he blessed on thursday, he said i should watch my dream life will change for good, i am already seeing changes, since three night i did not eat nor have intercouse, nor snake chasing me in the dream, b4 it used to be an every day dream, last two night i dream that the snake that used to chase me every night in the dream was killed by a little boy, i try to look at the face of the little boy i could only see sun ray, then i woke up the next morning feeling very light as if some loads was removed from my head. even till today Sunday i feel very light. i believe all of us that went there and every body trying to conceive on this tread our bfp is at hand in Jesus Nameoo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Thanks God's Sent. On the issue of castor it has a toning effect on the uterus increasing blood flow to the area that is when applied as per the massage. Then when taken internally it helps in contracting the womb thereby expelling anything dat is not supposed to be there that's why it 's good after ur period.
Then the castor oil posted here which is also drinkable is cold-pressed that's the same type the whities use just that its packaged diff. In Nigeria . So as long as its cold-pressed its good to go
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Muma,
The spirit is one. That was the very scripture I was studying today. In hindsight, I can't remember why I even opened that portion. The Lord God Almighty is faithful.

@dalanokus, welcome. May you be better in all respects as you have joined this thread.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Goldenbaby did u see my mail?welcome all newbies may ur stay here be short.happy sunday all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
@all let's put our trust ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ hope in d̶̲̥̅̊ LORD alone, He's Τ̣̣ђё giver of all things including children, let's not be carried away. In psalm 37:4 it says delight in me ( GØD̶̲̥̅̊ ) ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ I will give γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ Τ̣̣ђё desires of your heart. GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ able to do more for us dan we could possible imagine. All GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ asking for i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ for us to come more closer to him . Trust him alone cos He knws everything abt γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊. ( psalm 39).

@Alwaystrue, He's indeed faithful ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ great
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ all,a fulfilling sunday to you all, how borri? U̶̲̥̅̊ see rain, na only me sha o, dh don travel.

Dalanokus, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome, may your stay here be short a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ pleasant, the̶̲̥̅̊ parry has started, feel free its serve urself

Dreamsinbic, tanks jare, you are too much

Safe06 wetin ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ name mean sef? Sebi U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh me dat time! Why U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ query dalanoku? Chei, anonymous name don suffer, na so i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ check names D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ imagine meaning, no mind me o,i get wild imagination.

PInk22, weldone my sis, do not worry, U̶̲̥̅̊ ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ soon move to pregnant already thread,  missed  fast but not d prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
manoda: @Goldenbaby did u see my mail?welcome all newbies may ur stay here be short.happy sunday all
@manoda,I just checked M̶̲̥̅y mail after I saw ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post,didn't see it ooooo. Cross check d mail address-- cynbabe33@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Goldenbaby dearie! Wat happened na? Why are you off ttc ?

BerrybaSs, wia U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ na? Show face o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pink22: Thanks God's Sent. On the issue of castor it has a toning effect on the uterus increasing blood flow to the area that is when applied as per the massage. Then when taken internally it helps in contracting the womb thereby expelling anything dat is not supposed to be there that's why it 's good after ur period.
Then the castor oil posted here which is also drinkable is cold-pressed that's the same type the whities use just that its packaged diff. In Nigeria . So as long as its cold-pressed its good to go

Please is this Castor Oil sold at Pharmacies in Lagos? Today is my cd3, I'll like to buy it tomorrow. And please how much is it sold for?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
twingirls: Goldenbaby dearie! Wat happened na? Why are you off ttc ?

BerrybaSs, wia U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ na? Show face o
@Twingirls, M̶̲̥̅y dear,Ɣ☺ΰ won't understand ooo,issues full ground for M̶̲̥̅y side,so I have to suspend ttc for now,make I arrange myself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
K
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
@goldenbaby,whatever it Ȋ̝̊̅§ u are going through,God will make it easy for u,be strong and remain positive. @omonikiba my sesky syz 8,its well with u n ur family,u shall come back with positive news,amin. @twinsgirl,heheeheee,no mind м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ jere,I lyk trouble,safe06 means "6 safe family"м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,my dh and my 2 sets of twinz,heheeheee.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hmmmmmm it's well o!!! . @ all, nice to know u are doing well. It is not over until we win. Thanks 4 ur prayers, i am also doin same for you. @ those who have announced their BFPs & safe delivery, congrats, i'm so happy for u. Bless u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Omonikibia...God wi make u a victorious. u wi sign in here soon to announce ur bfp. it is wel with ur family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hello fruitful mamas and papas,

My SIL who has also been ttc since 2008 is now pregnant and she gave me the name of the drug she used,is called Dazel kit and comprises of this three drug fluconazole 159mg,azithromycin 1mg and secnidazole 1mg(she said it is used to treat infection). She said there is fake of it outside so anyone buying should check the pack for these three names. She also said it purged her.
It actually worked for her.  said  should share this with the house.

May almighty God answer our prayers this cycle and grant to us pious children soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
omonikiba: Hello everyone, happy sunday and a happy new month. I pray this month will record a greater pregnancy number than we ever experienecd here in Jesus name, Amen.

Pls mothers, in anyway you are led to pray for me, kindly put me in ur prayers, not me alone but my family entirely.

We are having a trying time.

I pray when next I sign in, I will return with testimonies, amen.
Thanks.

@Toyin Akan and Oct20, I checked back to 261 and so the address: its at no8, akinsulire street, cele aguda.

My sister, God is on His Throne. I will pray for you and your family and I know our God will definitely answer.
Thank you for the address, I'll be there but I'll have loved to know like how much does the woman charge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ Goldenbaby don't worry jor, researched on my own meanwhile why are you not ttcing again? My sis don't give up its not over till you get your BFP it is well with you babies.
Omonikibia hope all is well? It is well with you. God will see you through any difficulty IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Goldenbaby,cast all ur worries cos he cares.nothing surpasses God he wil make a way out of all these.pls smile my dear.miss dose cutie pix of urs.@OMONIKIBA my dear dont worry all dis turbulent times will pass away.TOUGH TYMS NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.PRAYIN FOR U DEAR.@GODIYA ALWAYS i missed u oh cos dis ur name pierces my heart always.its wel sisters
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Omonikiba, it is well, God is our strength, He sees all o, He's there wen we are weak, me self weak no be small, tank God its hour of mercy, Ĵüڪ† continue to ask ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ mercy, He ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ meet ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ needs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
deareest, lovely n wonderful sis omonikiba, I pray that God ll strengthen ur familly, give u wisdom to handle every trials n temptations on ur way. Jesus was tempted after 40 days of fasting how much more u. My dear dis past wk was not funny in my own house but God arrested d devil todAy. Let the blood of Jesus thAt speakS better things than the blooD of Abel speak in ur life,marriage, womb,health, every areas of ur life.God ll c u tru my sister for there's always light at thE end of the turnnel. Receive strenght in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Goldenbaby, pele, it is well, God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥, He ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ settle it all, believe me, me sef D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fry my fish I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God's mercy, i refuse to get depressed cos I'm tending towards it, kee  faith it is well

Godsent, well done, can see you av a lot to share, never knew we can drink  castor oil, now dat i know, hmnnnn, don't want to say i ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ try it cos I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my 2ww, it is well

Pink22, tanks ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ shedding more light on  castor oil matter, may god grant our request soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Safe,Echala,Iyabetajos and Twingals,thanks so much and Amen to your prayers,am jst looking on to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D for solution.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hi all..m S̶̲̥̅☺ glad i found dis thread cos m drawing real support from Ȋ̝̊̅†̥. Pls has anyone come across any natural supplement dat treats /manage PCOS successfully?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2013
Jadareese, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome dearie, i Pray ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ stay here wil be a very short one.  don't know abt pcos but I'm sure our e- docs I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. house wil soon come up natural supplement ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Jesus is Lord
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsy22: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2013
Hi, am new to this forum, I want to share my experience in ttc journey, and give some hope to others still struggling, I was married for 3years now, I was diagnosed with pcos immediately after my marriage, did hormonal assay, confirmed pcos, my doc put me on metformin, Clomid for 8cycles but no success, I changed another doc, and suggested a laparoscopy surgery, I did in Feb, 2012, and got pregnant same month but had a missed abortion in April no heartbeat, diagnosed as blighted ovum, I was devastated could cope with d loss, I 've been going to hospital all d time for another 1 and half years after d loss no success, then decided not to go to any doc again, I was 50kg b4 I got married but after a year and half am 75kg.I started exercising and diet control and I was still on metformin.and in April 2013 my weight was 65kg.this month was different I was on injectables this was d 3rd cycle, I took vitamin B6, primose evening oil, fish oil, cough syrup, folic acid, baby aspirin, and found out I was pregnant in may 5th, 2013.am now almost 2months and everything looks great, there is heartbeat unlike d first pregnancy no heartbeat, I pray I 've healthy 9months this time around, sorry 4 d long story.I want to wish others a lot of baby dust to u, just stay positive, eat well and pray harder ur dreams of becoming mum will come to pass.wish u all d best, and congratulations to expected mother wish u healthy 9months. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 1:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.