Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419071 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
MyPeace: @Aladuni . Hope you are taking clomid with doctors supervision.

@ all,

my doctor gave me one fertility drug that supposed to make me release quality eggs (dont know the name oo - very unfortunate). l notice that this cycle, when l supposed to ovulate, l somehow felt it, but didnt notice cervical mucus but somehow wetness. Does absence of CM really indicate non-ovulation? l have researched online, some pple say they got pg without visible CM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
MamaTriplets: @Chidinma, HWA, May Ɣ☺ΰr Twins surround Ɣ☺ΰr table by this time next year, Amen. @Alwaysbaby, me too mils Ɣ☺ΰ very much, no mind my MIA. @Udobaby, Ɣ☺ΰr being here gives me hope of a better tomorrow, am thinking of doing met & clo but afraid d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ catch me, lol. @Pinky, how bori? @Omonikiba, how does it do you? Tikini Tikini? The deed hapun? @CJ, Lizzy and redeemersave, may God save us from third parties, Amen.@Greenfruits, FB does contain vitex as ℓ̊ took it for a couple of months. ℓ̊ will advice you to start from Ɣ☺ΰr CD1, here's praying it works for you @All, ℓ̊ Mils all of una well well. Its friday grin grin grin so first of all go down low!!!
and me too mamaejim3
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
omonikiba: @Mamaejima, welcome, hehehehe, plenty twins n triplets, God pls see our faith oo.

Guess you are from kogi state abi? Avu dahi? Hehehehe, ur stay here won't be long in Jesus name.
@ omonikiba Amen n Amen, am frm abia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
mamaejima,welcome,welcome,may ur stay here not b long.receive ur triplets in jesus name,amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Thank u n God bless u too, frm Abia @ omonikiba, @ pink thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello mothers, how una day @ favoured its good to take a break sometimes just to listen to yourself and your mind. may God grant your heart desire as you take this bold step.
@ Omonikiba I receive am oooo, we must testify very soon by His grace.
@ Shiloh i am sorry i no know wtin you dey ask oooo. Na so dey all ignore my question too....i tire for all our sabi sabi sisters her ooo.
@ all i know you never answer my question but i go add dis join. i had an ultrasound today ( V-scan) and i was told everything is okay, just like the way dey told me before but as one of my sisters here say make i seek another opinion. The only thing the gynecologist says was that, it looks that i've not been ovulating after the miscarriage. she prescribed "Terolut" that i should start taking from cd15- cd24. Has anyone had this tablet before or do you know anything abt this tablet........Someone should please respond ooooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gloriousGod: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ atonement child, nwa teacher of ekoboko sanu dey aiki ko?, I no dey fear koboko again joor, I don grow beared but here comes my pen and paper.
@Lizzylaws, I hear u jare, I go dey quote tikini tikini.
LWKMD love don't cost a thing, I beg helep me ask d guy say how many him don born, when he succeeds to born quadruplet on his 1st trial make him carry him smelly mouth come dat time. If him papa born 14 no mean anythg , me sef dh papa get 14 pikins but e no follow , make him stop to live for him papa glory.Olodo rabata.
@ chidinma just make up ur mind say ur pikins go dey queue to take bobby
@ nwam t-baby it is well jare
Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello goodeve my beloved sisters,its been a very long while congrats to all those who got their bfp and d newbies u are all welcome in Jesus name. Still believing strongly in God cos wit him all things are possible. Remain blessed evryone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
@tbaby thanks. I dont have an answer to your questions, hopefully someone will do but noge that when questions go unanswered its not like people are ignoring you...just that they dont have the anser.cc@shiloh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
@lizzyslaw ur free to copy the poem,no copyright law governing it. Heheehee.
@mamaejima,u are welcome,ur name contradicts ur wish ooo,ur name means twins mama and u are wishing for triplet,may e no come b say u go come go born quadruplet ooo. Minyle,I will not call my e-koboko bellefull mama,udokaliscious,to give u 6 koboko for flouting the rules here,u b jjc,so we will not beat u,bur nxt time u quote a long post again,udokaliscious baby will give u 6 e-koboko and then iyabetajos will siddon ontop u for 6 minutes Till u repent. Heheehee.
@omonikiba,kai,u fall my right hand,ontop the adult lessons wey I dey send u go for okene,u still no know how to spell "quintuplets" and "octuplets"? U deserve 6 e-koboko. @all of ona wey dey ask question,ona never notice say na when we no know the answer we dey ignore the question like say we no see am?no be all of us b doctor na,abeg make ona no vex. Meanyle I have a question,has anybody taken panadol before when she had head-ache,please if yes,did it work?abeg make una answer my own question ooo.heheeeheee. Ona goody goody nightingale.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Shiloh: I read abt it on the net but I don't know where its sold. Wobenzym and
Serrapeptase? I've asked abt Serrapeptase on this thread too but couldn't get a response. I believe its because no one here has ever used it. So no vex.

@Favouredgal: It is well with you. I pray for you that our God in His Grace and Favour will FAVOUR you with with a much better and befitting job in JESUS name. Amen.

@Chidinma: Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary. Your children will surround your table and God will reward your years of delay with Glorious and Godly children. Amen.

@Omonikiba: I concur O! We should all start confessing positively. Afterall, the Greek woman in the bible who was not entitled to a blessing got one (Mark 7vs26-29) how much more we who are consecrated in Him. Our own na sure banker, only for us to claim and recieve. So! I declare with faith in CHRIST JESUS, I am pregnant already. Glory be to God. Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!

@Nictos: Thanks for checking on us.

@Udoka: Thanks for always been there. You are even more punctual than some of us. God bless you and how are the twins bubbling?

@Safe06: You dey try for this your pidgin. I must confess. I find it very hilarious.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
ALWAYSTRUE, ALWAYSTRUE, ALWAYSTRUE!!!! How many times I call u? I know say u busy sha but my pple say who go hold fight go first hold quarrel. Shebi u see d question wey Safe dey ask so! By the time d sisters wey she dey fine their trouble catch her, I nor dey Oº°˚˚°ºh!

D way I dey look am dm go leave e-koboko give her e-bite Oº°˚˚°ºh! lipsrsealed

@Dreams Bikonu talk 2 ur sister Oº°˚˚°ºh!

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
@MamaEjima3: You are welcome. May your stay on this ttc thread be very short in JESUS name.

@Safe06: I'm answering this question after laughing&coughing. Abeg no choke us with your funny posts. Anyway, to your question...me I don use panadol before when I get headache infact na you give me the address of the mallam wey dey sell am.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
MamaEjime3, sorry Safe make me laugh so tay I 4get u!

Welcome!!! May u find what u seek in a hurry but stay long enough to make firm friends and consider urself a part of this family.

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Dominique: Abeg where you dey? You promised to help with my change of profile name. Please HELP cry cry cry[b]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
@MamaEjima3,Ɣ☺ΰ are welcome,ΰr stay here won't be long. pls avoid d long quoting stuff so that you won't receive our e-koboko,cos if Ɣ☺ΰ do,all ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ body go the pepper you for three days.lolllll
@Safe mama, mamaejima3 means triplet,d "3" she put for her name means she wants 3 beariful kids at once,assuming she wrote only mamaejima,na that one be two.
@All,am rearranging ma life for good,by ending of dis month I know that I will receive a great miracle,least I forget,I prayed for all of you,I used you all as a point of contact wen our pastor (chris okafor) was praying for those looking for d fruit of d womb,and I believe that you all will receive your miracle babies dis year.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
@mamaejima, me i think say ejima means twins in kogi (ebira language). thats why i asked if you are from ogi state, ok, ke kwa nu? Yeaa, I don't know the meaning ooo.
Welcome once again.

@Safelicious, you know em em em, atimes oyinbo dey too dey make mistake na, I just forget the spelling jor. This one you mention okene so, you schooled there? Oyawu yo o? Eheheeheheh, I just dey remember d ta ta ta once we learnt then.

@Tbaby4real, am happy you are ok now. Eyi to da ni Olorun ma se,iwo yio si fi gbogbo ogo fun, Amin.

@MamaT,yes oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2013
@Omonikiba,Ejima also means twins in ibo language.Ke kwa nu means how Ɣ☺ΰ dey,or how far?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2013
Thank you all.

Baby dust to all!

Dreamsinbc:
Congrats Gen.Buhari. I wish your wife a healthy pregnancy.

Adedoyinsola:
Congrats @Gen.Buhari,wishing your wife a healthy and smooth pregnancy too, she shall carry to term.

favored gal:

Wow! Congrats! GOD IS GREAT

omonikiba:
@GenBuhari, waooo, how lovely to hear from you, congrats on your wife pregnancy, she will definately carry to full term. You never hear or read? No more miscarriages on this thread, so be rest assured, you are a father.

@udoka2
Thank you. Congrats and best wishes on your own pregnancy.
udoka2:
@genbuhari
Congrats my bros. This one is for 9months and healthy baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArZo5IIZ0HE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgGF-VvU55g

I have also heard that those ttc should avoid eating peas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Hehehehehehe
safe as u tiny so,u dey always look for trouble abi?by d tym i handle u
ehhn,na forceful detoxification.i go detoxify u of stubborness.LMAO.
Mamaejima3 no mind safe.we wey go dey hold triplets meetin bt bring ur
ear(no go dey quote oh because safe sabi taekwando)
if dey land u dat koboko ehhn,straight na two sets of triplets b dat.no go dey find trouble ohhhh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2013
Goldenbaby: @MamaEjima3,Ɣ☺ΰ are welcome,ΰr stay here won't be long. pls avoid d long quoting stuff so that you won't receive our e-koboko,cos if Ɣ☺ΰ do,all ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ body go the pepper you for three days.lolllll
@Safe mama, mamaejima3 means triplet,d "3" she put for her name means she wants 3 beariful kids at once,assuming she wrote only mamaejima,na that one be two.
@All,am rearranging ma life for good,by ending of dis month I know that I will receive a great miracle,least I forget,I prayed for all of you,I used you all as a point of contact wen our pastor (chris okafor) was praying for those looking for d fruit of d womb,and I believe that you all will receive your miracle babies dis year.Amen
@ goldenbaby i mean three at a goal ok n pls dont laugh i mean wht i say , wht i say is wht i want, @ safe thanks alot,@ omonikiba God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2013
e be like say mamaejima3 no dey hear word this e-koboko dey hungry u well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2013
shocked Thank you Lord Jesus. @Lizzyslaw, so na you dey call my monikker for night? Ah dem don dey confess, nairaland don expose you. Shu! How you wan come put my mouth for @safe (e-koboko mama) matter na? How e take concern me lipsrsealed. I know @safe type and me no wan join mouth because I can picture her as those tiny and short (see her monniker sef short) class captain for class wey too get mouth, who go dey find people trouble and when you go challenge her she go escape pass your back because she too small and as you dey try handle her, na u go fall yakata for ground. Na her type dey get those tiny high-pitched voice for class so when she scream small, all the teachers for staff room go run come thinking say the whole class dey kill her grin. Na her type dey be the darling of Teachers and luffed by dem wicked wicked seniors dem.
You no belief me? Check out tatafo and see how she be come extrapolate her to compare safe.

Ehn ehn, @safe tell me say I no describe you wella angry you see say I no dey put mouth too mush for your mata even though I dey gbadun u, because if I come handle you as @lizzyslaw wan put my hand enter bees nest, e go turn to gbagaun.
@safetilicious safe baby, small but mighty... grin abeg no write my username for list of noise makers o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Its a lieeee, hey!!! My eyes!!! Who bunch am!!! Choi!!! Alwaysbaby don finish Safe, so tay her name don change to sieve!!! Hehehehehehehe, see as ℓ̊ fall for ground d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff, Always! Always!! Always!!! How many times ℓ̊ call you? Look my armpit, bear bear nor d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ooo!!! No let wetin hapun for 1717 to repeat itself ooo!!! Thank God say ℓ̊ nor yab Madam Sieve Safe. grin grin grin . @All, Nor be small thing hapun for market today ooo!!! As ℓ̊ was buying my stuffs. One woman start to hala, Mama twins! Mama twins!! Mama twins!!! ℓ̊ face front d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ buy my tinz, till she con hold me from back, as ℓ̊ turned and smiled, she said nor be Ɣ☺ΰ born twins? ℓ̊ look am and ℓ̊ smiled again this time with tears in my eyes. She then shouted 'the woman resemble Ɣ☺ΰ ooo!!!' ℓ̊ kept on smiling. Then she asked are Ɣ☺ΰ married? ℓ̊ nodded, she also asked Ɣ☺ΰ don born? ℓ̊ just starred at her, she then said 'you G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ born twins!!!' ℓ̊ said Amen!!! As she was going she said 'me ℓ̊ born twins, you too G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ born twins too'. ℓ̊ claimed it shaperly. Buh in my mind ℓ̊ said 'How can this be?'. The same question Mary asked wen she was visited by Angel Gabriel who brought good tidings her way in the month of June. Hmmmmm... One thing ℓ̊ know is SURE!!! With men it is impossible but with GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! AM PREGNANT WITH NMESOMA and CHIEMEKA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
@mamaejima3,I understood wat you meant by your name,if Ɣ☺ΰ can go back to ma post,Ɣ☺ΰ will see dat i told Safe mama that what you meant by your name is that you wat 3 beauriful kids at once. I no go laugh you ma dear,me self I want four at once.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Mamatriplets....nne ejima ato,Amen to that,it will surely come to pass in your life,G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D knows y d woman choose to call you upon all the women in the mkt, your prayers has bin answered,and by dis time next year Ɣ☺ΰ will be planning for your kids dedication. Amen. DIS IS REVELATION

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
TRUE

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hia! see as Chief yabis madam come out when she see yabis post....I don know your secret na @MamaTriplets.

@safety Safetilicious safe, no be me change your name o. Abeg see as mama T dey try use opportunity yab u as she wan do before now...she wan koba mi for your hand.

@MamaTriplets, abeg make up your mind now. Na Mamatwins you be or MamaTriplets? grin Congrats in advance jare...may it be unto you according to God's word.

@All, please forgive me. There was a word I wanted to post since morning o but I just dey drag...now MamaTriplets said exactly what I should have said so I say I must post now to edify.

II Kings 7:1-2
1 Elisha replied, “Listen to this message from the LORD! This is what the LORD says: By this time tomorrow in the markets of Samaria, five quarts of choice flour will cost only one piece of silver, and ten quarts of barley grain will cost only one piece of silver.”

2 The officer assisting the king said to the man of God, “That couldn’t happen even if the LORD opened the windows of heaven!”
But Elisha replied, “You will see it happen with your own eyes, but you won’t be able to eat any of it!”

The Lord Almighty said food will be so cheap in a land experiencing so bad famine and a mere mortal was indirectly saying it could not happen and He even added God's name again. Can you see what I am seeing?
The guy did not say even if rain should fall tonight, will it happen? He did not say even if people in other lands send food today will it be?
He undermined the very essence of God by that statement.

Mary asked that question too in Luke 1 but when I went to compare scriptures, the angel only told her she would have a Son, he did not say God there till after she innocently asked how possible it was. Note that she was not even expecting or praying for a child, how much more hungry people who needed the hope of food? How much more the father of John the baptist who had been praying for it with Elizabeth.
How many times have we showed such unbelief? We have Gods words, many times God even sends people to tell us because we are to unbelieving. It is because He loves us o.

My dear people, please move from 'How can this be?' To 'Be it unto me according to the word of God'.

When God destroyed the people in the wilderness it was because of unbelief. It was like they were saying God was not competent enough to take care of them. that is exactly what it means when we doubt God. Please my sisters and brother, this message dropped in my spirit since and I wanted to post, I just don't know why I didn't on time.

Please let your words and actions while waiting on the Lord for the fruit of womb especially, show we believe God is competent to do what He has already said even if time is going. Please never do anything that when people hear it, they will put their trust away from God as well or not give God glory.
May we receive the help, patience and joy of the Lord, because we all need it.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Mar Jury
I bought it at Healthplus pharmacy at shoprite lekki, they also sell at d branch at isaac john ikeja GRA at a price of 1500NGN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
aah Alwaystrue,may God bless u.indeed nothing is impossible with God. dat message was for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.