Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423122 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2013
@Chidinma, HWA, May Ɣ☺ΰr Twins surround Ɣ☺ΰr table by this time next year, Amen. @Alwaysbaby, me too mils Ɣ☺ΰ very much, no mind my MIA. @Udobaby, Ɣ☺ΰr being here gives me hope of a better tomorrow, am thinking of doing met & clo but afraid d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ catch me, lol. @Pinky, how bori? @Omonikiba, how does it do you? Tikini Tikini? The deed hapun? @CJ, Lizzy and redeemersave, may God save us from third parties, Amen.@Greenfruits, FB does contain vitex as ℓ̊ took it for a couple of months. ℓ̊ will advice you to start from Ɣ☺ΰr CD1, here's praying it works for you @All, ℓ̊ Mils all of una well well. Its friday grin grin grin so first of all go down low!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2013
@MamaT
ooh, didnt know it contains vitex too,no much difference with fertilaid then.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2013
@Lizzyslaw, hope say u don delete d guy frm ur contact cos na so e dey start. Nxt thing devil go come plant nonsense tots 4 ur mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2013
@greenfruit,fb is good for pcos,it corrected my af but i didnt get bfp with it.it contains vitex,greentea etc.but fertilaid contains much vitamin dan fb.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2013
@chidinma hwa, u r next for a miracle. ur marriage shall be a blessing ijn amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2013
@lizzyslaw. cry cry cry cry. I don laugh so te tears dey commot from my eyes and nose. I see that colour for Tbaby post and even when she thanked safe06 for checking on her.hmmm any waz. thank God say she changed her mind cos safe06 for don become million over night from asobi money. nairaland mummy's/daddy's una too much. una love no get part two. see as everybody dey peep, dey fear, dey shake, as dey hear suicide. Tbaby, thank God say u no release ur address/phone number here yesterday, ur yard/street people for see police, sss, civil defence, army, navy, airforce and boys/girls brigade in large numbers for their neighbourhood yestarday who come for resure mission. sote dey go think world war III wan start. watin? grin grin grin . I counted unto 20 pple peeping when I signed in yesterday. na so e suppose be.

@all, I had to remove my post yesterday cos I no wan anybody to spoil my current mood. I no wan pity party for now because I see say safe06 and dreamsic wan remind me watin happen to me in 1820. noooooo way. make una no vex.

@udolistic baby, l gbedo ur stlye. now I see d reason for the standing ovaition and red carpet welcome. u three.... no u six much.

@lizzslaw, play ur game, enjoy urself. nothing u go hear from pple in this ttc issue. men will always admire u wheather ur ttc or have 50 children. One thing is sure, we can't stop talking to people because we are ttc. the only slogan is 'BE CAREFUL'. know when the guy wan cross boundary and tell him instanta where he belongs. life goes on.

@kiki100, make u no spoil small small children (old youngie) women like us oooo hmmmmmm. no make us break waist oooo. come to think of It. We got no option than to spice up this love despite all odds. carry go, but no let dh kick triplets with his.... mouth sealed.

@chidinma (love) oh happy wedding anniversary. The grace/love/favour of God shall overtake everything u do hencefort. no drink all the drinkables aloneooo. we dey here dey silivate from afar. but believe me, we are very very near. enjoy

@mamat. honestly I dey suspect u ooo. I see u for dream where u carry triplets dey cover ur bell with army blanket like @udoka so that all those bad good, pple no go ask too much questions. come here now come explain why u dey do MIA all these while. abi u wan agbolomo?

Una good morning

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2013
Morning all,
@Tbaby4real,the Lord is your strength even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death and despair. Thank God you hhave run through it and only joy and testimony will be yours henceforth
@ Chidima,happy wedding anniversary,many more years of joy ahead.
@ gloriousGod,abeg the hold paper and biro no vex. Jot down what you need to comment on esp long quotes. And if you refuse hmmnn,recieve 10 e koboko.
@ cjnone2, 1820? Werin happen den?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2013
Hello everyone in da house,
Its me ooo Nictolisious (in safeo6 voice)A.K.A Cat Killer.
I have been reading everyone one's post but couldnt reply jare. Dont find it funny to reply with a phone except i have access to a computer.
So sowie i have not been able to contribute.
I just decided to start reading the thread from page 1, u wont believe i just got to 65 and i am more that impressed with every testimony and it made me appreciate everyone of you the more.
I could relate with Udoka's story and ttc journey, learnt alot from Zenoj and so happy for her testimony

You guys are my family, friends and i miss u so much Udoka, Alwaytrue, Mamatriplet, Cjone, goldenbaby,safeo6,seanball, fruitfulmum,omonikiba,lizzyslaw,Dreamsinbc, Venus, Pink22 including everyone i am not able to post your name and all the newbies.

Fruthfull 9 months for every preggie mothers in the house including maself
Tbaby thank God you are out if suicidal mood and basking in God's love and peace.
i have prayed for you and would keep praying for everyone here.
The Lord has been faithful.

I may be reply but i am always up to date with things in da house.

Its me your Nicito.
One luv.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nictos: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2013
Has anyone tried the Ijaw body massage man i posted sometimes back.
Will love to have your update and hope it works for you.

Nictos now A.K.A mamatriplet cos i no want twins, na 3 i want and pray is growing in my inside.
Dont mind me TTC make my levels change.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2013
"Thoughts Of Becoming A Mother"

There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know I will be better

I will be better not because of genetics or money or that I have read more books but because I have struggled and toiled for this child. I have longed and waited. I have cried and I prayed. I have endured and planned over and over again

Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams. I will notice everything about my child . I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover, I will marvel at this miracle everyday for the rest of my life

I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold, and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me

I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see

Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love

I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, a friend and a sister because I have known pain.

I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body. I have been tried by the fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall

I have prevailed

I have succeeded

I have won

So now, when others hurt around me I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs,

I listen

And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten, as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learn a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes

I have learn to appreciate life

Yes I will be a wonderful mother
@all,I copied this poem from thr iui/ivf thread ,its from Hechi10,and my zeezylicious zeezy requested it be pasted here.
@cjnone,abeg no vex say I quote ur talk,dint mean it dat way. I'm sowee,I wee nor do dat again.
@all,twallpaper e af BELLEFULL oooooo,she just announced on the ivf thread.(Abeg no mind my tatafo),she wee soon come and announce d good news here. Coz we gats tap annointing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
safe06 sweet love, how I go vex. abeg I no vex u hear,no mind me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ nictos mama. Thanks for checking in. I pray its triplets thats in ur tummy
@mamat i was beginning to wonder what happened to you
@ chidinma...happy belated anniversary, i pray God will meet you at the point of your need
@all after resignation my plan was to concentrate fully on ttc, have time to go to the hospital, rest and do everything i need to do for conception.

However, today day 1 of sitting at home...i'v been so bored. I salute all the stay at home wifeys o! E no easy..abeg iv started pushing my cv out again. Pls say a prayer for me when you can
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
@greenfruits,I been think say fb meant face book,so I couldn't comprehend ur question,dats y I no talk reach that side,I no know say na fertility blend u dey talk. Heheeheee
@cjnonnzy,Instead make u vex with м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ so we go fight,then we go know say one of us don carry belle diz month,u com dey forgive м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. I don vex jere. Heeheeeeheeee,nothing do u.
@nictoliscious nikita,how belle dey go?hope u dey enjoy am d way u enjoy when u dey "bend down low"?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
@favoredfal,my husband wants me to leave my job too but I know if I did, I will be more stressed.I no gree.I will be so less busy thati would be overanalysing symptoms. I prefer to immerse myself in work. But if u are in lagos, I understand dat stress u have been talking about.its well wif u. God will grant ur heart desires soonest IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
@waistbead, how did your iui go? Hope well, long time no post, no peep....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ Lizzyslaw hmmmm wetin una discuss come reach ttc , devil fit use anybori o delete dat guy.
@Greenfruits as safe talk me sef no understand fb na make i keep quiet
MamaT i salute i dey o
@safe wetin carry ur aproko reach ivf side anyway tanx for that piece it inspiring
@all make una try bee pollen and royal jelly woo it made me super Hot even after ovulation and my cm no be for here o i was virtually dripping like say i wee for pant, and i ovulated quite earlier than normal
make una try am even if na for the 'Hot part' hehehehehhe make una dh shake bones well well im needam no be everything dey pass man!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
@mummyf...the stress was with my boss not even Lagos normal stress cuz i live pretty close to the office. Thanks jare. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Favoured gal i feel u i resigned from a very good job last September and my boss was the cause, but i told him before i left that he won't last there as long as he is an employee like me and lo and behold it wasnt long before he disgracefully sacked, rest jare my sista a beta one is coming
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
hahahahaha dis thread is bubbling with activities oooh.@safe,cjnone,lizzyslaw thanks 4 adding humour on dis forum
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
thank you all for the belated wedding wishes and prayers. I feel so loved. I know our miracle is close.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
@udoka I no use clomid o. It is well jor. Hw is the twins doing I hope they don dry dance azonto atige and alanta.

Omonikiba I troway hailings to u

It well with all of us ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Pink22 and Safe06, no mind me Oº°˚˚°ºh! It is not as if we spent time chatting TTC Oº°˚˚°ºh! When u play worosaur it is like u r playing scrabble and u engage in slanging matches, if dy play well and dn't give up along d way u wanna keep those pple as friends 2 play wt anytime so u add each other as contact. From ur dp often times, a contact can learn a lot about u. I often use pictures of me and my younger sisters son on my dp and so sometimes contacts ask "is dt ur son" I nor dey lie Oº°˚˚°ºh! Na my own I want so I won't claim my nephew as my son. So when dey say what about urs... I say I dn't hv yet! Bb seems to hv a similar anonymity so when someone is in america u say... We'll never meet. So when dy say how long hv u bn married. Its no biggy to me. Sometimes it could be a sweet pm on ur dp telling DH its 5 yrs + and I still luv him like it was just yday and someone on ur contact list sees and smiles and says..."Shebi u want to collect sometin frm DH? Cos I can see u r toasting him on bb" na dt kin thing Oº°˚˚°ºh! No be say I dey gist d odeku TTC matter Oº°˚˚°ºh!

If na dt level Devil wan use try me e don fail eh! I nor even think am. I hv nuttin at all against adoption and na me and DH "till death do us part"

@Safe, dt writeup ehn! I want go print am out design am, come hang am formy bedroom.

Baby dust to us Oº°˚˚°ºh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ Udoka2, where did you buy your Vitex.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hey ma peeps, how ar y'all doing? Congrats to sistas who hv received bfps, u will carry to term IJN, amen. Congrats to those who hv celebrated birthdays, DH birthdays n wedding anniversaries; celebration will neva cease in ur lives IJN, amen.
For da sistas who keep d thread going, God bless u all.
For those depressed or disappointed, neva mind, God's got ur back. He wd turn ur mourning into dancing n lift up ur sorrow.
To all, I've got this to share n hope it ministers to someone. God bless us n we ar closer to our miracles than we knw. Keep hope alive. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
@All, how is everyone? I know we are fine. Pls let's all start writing our testimonies, start typing and save, make changes where needed later, as for me, I have started doing that, I don't like suspense, hence I have started writing, so that I won't have to put it in different CDs, hehehehe, Faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen.

I know and so sure, as am sure of my name and more sure that God lives, that soon, not later but very very soon, I will give birth to my testimony cos I already conceived it, Halleluyah.

How about you? Start writing, cos I know the journey for some here has been a long one, so don't give us in different CDs, start now, you will give birth to that testinomy sooner than you think, amen.

@Udoka, weldone, God bless you for identifying with us still even if you are not part of us again, God will multiply that seed in you, amen.

@Fruitful mum, thanks love, your stay here is a short one cos you will testify soo.

@MamaTriplet, you see Nictos calling her self mamatriplet so? Oh my God, my prayer actually is that we all here give birth to multiple as a sign, twins, triplets, quadruplets, wetin dem dey call five so? Me I know want five at once so I no know the name, let's say I want am I go ask google cos my teacher no teach me da one for school. But if you want octodruplets (spelling, 8 kids at once) ask for it.

For all I know this, there shall be showers of blessings, this is the promise of love, there shall be seasons refreshing, and this is the season in Jesus name. Amen.

Let testimonies continue.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed..na wa oo...nobody even reply my post. Haba! Wetin I do una now mummies...*crying*.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
[b][/b] wow!!! at last, i am so so happy to be here, am mamaejima3 its my three years plus now in marriage and no child, i kn my been here is to say God is on my side,, i want three for a start thank u everyone as u remember me in prayers,,, and God u all u heart desire Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sorry Shiloh i actually read about them on the net but didn't do much research on them that's why i couldn't even say anything.
Nobody dey kukuma answer me too but i know every one is just busy with activities
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Shiloh,Wobenzym and Serrapeptase? na, I don't know about it, maybe our other sabi sabi mothers will say something but I guess its cos they don't know about it dats why no one has said anything about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mamaejima u r welcome may ur stay here be short.
Hmmmm dis ur name unstable plenty wey want triplets o but Baba God is able
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Mamaejima, welcome, hehehehe, plenty twins n triplets, God pls see our faith oo.

Guess you are from kogi state abi? Avu dahi? Hehehehe, ur stay here won't be long in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.