Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419125 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Happy father day to all the lovely dhs of beautiful mama of God promise children,

@safe hmmmm I dey wait action from u to all the ppl we put mouth for ur mata. them don dey toast u already I no fit laugh ooo hehehehehehe

@all we have to be praying for our husbands becos its not easy for dem but God will see us true Amen

happy Sunday to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
Uw mamat

@safe lol @fair hearing and yokozuna. Abegi I can't wait for d filmtrick oo!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
@all, if una know how body dey sweet me for ds safe mata since grin cheesy grin cheesy whn I dey grow up, we go service one day dm come preach say make we dey make peace say if 2 pple dey quarel, d 3rd person go say "peace" since dn if any 2 of my siblings dey quarel (I be senior) I go enter centre raise my hand like referee come say "3rd person peace!!!" grin Even amongst my friends e dey sweet me.

Small time dm nor dey quarel again, so if one of my friends talk sometin wey vex d other one, I go say " hmmm if I were u, I won't take it quietly at all" whn she don talk, I go face d other one say "did u hear what she just said.... AkammmaaaAa, I can't stand that" all this in d presence of both parties. No be their eye dm take stop to dey argue for my present. As I dey put fire, I go dey laugh, dey cry!!!

@Safe, shebi u know say, me I no talk Oº°˚˚°ºh! I just say make dm hold u make person no come send u e-bite Oº°˚˚°ºh! Very innocent statement. I for nor call Always but me imagine her say she go fit hold u when fight start because me I be one kain small, sweet, innocent girl wey no get power grin cheesy e'jo ema binu as yoruba dey talk am.

cheesy grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ Echela Thanks for checking on me am gud. You know when u post and post and post and no one seems to notice u the place becomes boring, i just feel like a newbie now lol!
So i just dey read dey laugh
@santagelo25 thank God for a successful operations
@ all i dey greet o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Pinky abeg u be our Mama Oº°˚˚°ºh! If we ignore u nor vex abeg. Ur words of advice and input here is indispensable. We nor go try am again. cry

@ Santegelo, thank God for his mercies. May the success be resounding and may u announce ur bfp here soonest IJMN-Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Good evening ma fellow fruitful mamas,pls oooooo, Safe mama take am easy wit d pple way yabi you ooooo,I don say you go show them pepper 2moro, ma hand no dey oOoooo.
@All,pls I have a question to ask,I know am not suppose to ask it here,but una be ma bst friends.I get spider vein for ma thigh,and I no like am at talllllll,have be using shea butter bt am not seeing any result. pls does any one know wat I can do or eat so that d tin go jst clear. BIKONU.. I need reply ooo, if you don't know jst say than to ignore.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
goodevening all. i dont really know what came over me today, i took a class today in my church and its on prayer, faith, God's word, i saw that my students really like me cos i am very practical, i tell them of how God has answered me in the past and how He spoke to me on a particular issue i had then. when i got home i begin to cry, howwwww can i be so confident that God answer prayers and saying He gave me my hubby but yet no kids and years are rolling?

i cried and cried, i need another testimony to His love for me, i cant go on this way Lord. am so sorry mothers, but there are down times for everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Una no go kill person for here. I don die! Shebi una see as life be? Nice14 cry finish, come get Q10. Meanwhile una dey busy dey console am up and down. Nice(Berry), abeg cry jare! Chai! If na me, I go cry river Niger+Benue, nothing go happen. LMAO! Just kidding babe, as everyone else has said, TTC is equally hard on your DH. Everyone has different ways of dealing with different situations.

@Lizzyslaw, heeeeehnnnnn!!!! Leave me ooo! U wan make Safe finish me? Abeg my hand no dey cha cha! Safelicious yokozuna, shebi u see say I remove myself? No mind Lizzy ooo.

@MamaT, I don laff sotay, na cry. So Alwaystrue dey yab you with ordinary MamaT, u no happy. Na when u change am to Mama of the whole universe, na dat time u go see the one wey senior Pope. LMAO. U women cannot kill me pls.

@Goldenbaby, AMEN oooooo!!!

@Mamaejima3, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet.

@Santagelo, I hope and pray the result is what your heart desires. Happy Fathers' Day.

@All, have a wonderful and testimony filled week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
i cry finish before i got this good news. Zenoj don born baby boy. this time last year she was like us, now she don waka pass ttc to motherhood. i know surely you and I will soon waka pass ttc. Bless the Lord for Zenoj.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Goldenbaby, I really don't know o. Have u tried bio oil? Or suspension thights?

@Omonikiba, hugs. Yup, everyone has down times, thank God for a forum where you can vent. I hope you feel much better tomorrow.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Omonikiba, you'v said it already, everyone has down times....its ok....the most important thing is for it not to erode our faith. Hang in there.your time is now....

Congrats @Zenoj...how comforting
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Goldenbaby that doesn't sound like stretch marks so i really don't know, but try aloe vera gel, get the gel directly from the leave and apply it should help.
Omonikiba it happens all the time, don't worry God is holding all our tears in His hands.
Congrats to Zenoj, mama bon boy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Kiba baby, your faith has not gone unnoticed! Even in ur pains u taught them in faith from d depth of ur heart. I understand ur tears. D same thing made me cry during sermons on d efficacy of prayers. Sister Dear, God will surprise u, me and every other sister on ds thread, the tested quality of our faith will work out in our favour. Ur testimony is here.

Goldenbaby, as u talk am, I nor know anything about stretch mark eh! But I trust our sabi sisters. Solution must show. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
@All,thank you for the prayers.It is much needed now.I wish every man and DH of our lovely sisters here happy fathers day.
@Omonikiba..Be still!!! For the lord you are serving is not sleeping over your matter.He will put smiles on your face soon.He said it..that for your shame,he will give you double.
@Zenoj..Congrats to you and your family..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:24am On Jun 17, 2013
@Santagelo, thank God for the success of the surgery. am happy for you. thanks for cheering up a sister.

@Pink, Dreamsinbc,Favoured gal,Lizzyslaw thanks for cheering up a sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:55am On Jun 17, 2013
Dreamsinbc: @Goldenbaby, I really don't know o. Have u tried bio oil? Or suspension thights?
yea ma dear,I don try bio oil but no show,which one be suspension thights biko?where can I get it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2013
.@Pink22 and lizzyslaw, spider vein is not stretch mark oooooo....there are group of widened veins (dilated capillaries that can be seen through the surface of the skin. Their wheel-and- spoke shape resembles a spider's legs.
Below is d pic of someone with it

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2013
@Goldenbaby, Thanks for the distinction. Now I know d difference.
@Twingirls-thanks for d opinion on clots. For all it is worth, God Almighty will grant u ur BFP soonest, clot or no clot IJMN-Amen!

Sisters una good morning Oº°˚˚°ºh!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2013
safe!so even as monday neva reach.... u make dem ban me from postin ba?am here for u hahaha co make we start.....
.Morning fellows no mind me na safe mata i slip wit for my oblongata.
santagelo,glad u r ok.ur miracle is near.
Mamatriplets ah ah nw.as i take dey pray for my triplets n ur own u cm dey talk something else.abeg come oh before God go give me d six only me LMAO........

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2013
I can't wait for this season film dat is about to start...* sitting down quietly with my pop corn*. My lovely sisters in the house, una good morning oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2013
@ Goldenbaby, I use to have that thing on my thigh ooo but I don't know how it disappeared. I think it has to do with the cream you use cos I was using pears baby lotion before but now nivea moisturizer. Did you change your cream?
@ Santagelo, congrats for the successful surgery. By His grace you've won the battle. God is your strength.
@Pink we all appreciate your input oooo please don't relent. Sometimes my sabi sabi sisters here dey do sakara dont mind them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Una no go kill person for here. I don die! Shebi una see as life be? Nice14 cry finish, come get Q10. Meanwhile una dey busy dey console am up and down. Nice(Berry), abeg cry jare! Chai! If na me, I go cry river Niger+Benue, nothing go happen. LMAO! Just kidding babe, as everyone else has said, TTC is equally hard on your DH. Everyone has different ways of dealing with different situations.

@Lizzyslaw, heeeeehnnnnn!!!! Leave me ooo! U wan make Safe finish me? Abeg my hand no dey cha cha! Safelicious yokozuna, shebi u see say I remove myself? No mind Lizzy ooo.

@MamaT, I don laff sotay, na cry. So Alwaystrue dey yab you with ordinary MamaT, u no happy. Na when u change am to Mama of the whole universe, na dat time u go see the one wey senior Pope. LMAO. U women cannot kill me pls.

@Goldenbaby, AMEN oooooo!!!

@Mamaejima3, welcome. May your stay here be short and sweet.

@Santagelo, I hope and pray the result is what your heart desires. Happy Fathers' Day.

@All, have a wonderful and testimony filled week ahead.

@ Dreamsinbc Thanks alot n to all d mama's here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2013
@Tbaby4real thanks
@Goldenbaby i know its not stretch marks that's why i suggested the aloe vera gel av heard testimonies
morning peeps wishing u a fruitful week ahead. The sun shall not smite you by day neither the moon by night. The Lord will go before you and make every crooked way straight, doors will be opened before you and above all the divine favour of God upon your lives will cause you to have favour with men. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2013
Goldenbaby dear hw r u,dis is ur season 4 a miracle.i dnt really know much abt ur question.@santagelo, ur set time is now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2013
@Goldenbaby, na varicose veins. The tights are called compression stockings.
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003334JKI/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Tbaby, abeg shift that popcorn come this side. I hope it's buttered. Me sef don sit down dey wait Safe06. I wan know that thing wey happen for 1873
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2013
@Pink22: Amen to the prayers. We will all rejoice together. Is not that we ignore you O! I believe most of us like me only read your post without commenting. Anyways, I don repent now.

@Santagelo: Congratulations on the success of your surgery. Your testimony is settled in JESUS name. Amen.

@Omonikiba: Depression, I've realised is part of ttc. But then God understands and sees the sincerity of our hearts. I'm glad you're holding on to FAITH stronger. Please clinch harder on it like never before. That's the ONLY way we can move HIM.

@All: Abeg, when are we doing the joint prayers for this month?
Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2013
Good morning ma fellow fruitful mamas.
@lizzyslaw,ok dear
@Tbaby4real,ma dear rite frm ma secondary school days till now,I don't apply cream on ma thigh and tummy, so no be cream cos am.
@Pink22,ok ma dear,will try d aloe vera leaf.thanks
@Dreamsinbc, spider vein and varicose vein are very different, spider vein are very tiny vein that looks like spider legs while varicose vein are very big like snake on d person's leg or thigh.I have a neighbour dat has varicose vein,Ɣ☺ΰ can't look at her legs any tym she's pregg cos is scary,it is d type that requires operation.
@Manoda,am cool, Amen oooo
@Mamaejima3, plssssssssssss, enough of dis your long quoting biko..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2013
@Zenoj : Congratulations on your safe delivery. The sounds of rejoicing shall never cease in your home. This is just the beginning.
To everyone still expectant on this ttc thread: This is a testimony to wake us up to unshakeable FAITH. That God has not forgotten us. Thank You Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2013
@all,ona goody goody moringus. Kai,ona wickedt ooo,instead of preachinng against my planned"bomb attack",ona dey pour fuel for ground already to quicken d fire,sotey dreamsinbc n tbaby don BAKE popcorn to chop while watching werin happen in 1873,kai,anywaiz,I waz planning a serious attack on ona troublesome mamas here,but last night I had a dream,the angel that appeared to м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ said if I quarrel with d 4 of ona(lizzyslaw,omonikiba,iyabetajosand mamatriplet) I will carry quadruplet belle,nd I no want quadruplets,na twins I want ,so I repented,nd changed my mind to become a born again. No more fighting,bur if ona try м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ next time,I go damn d consequence ooo...heheeheee
@apinky apinke apinkymama,no vex abeg,ur so wanted here,no let us start to dey miss u too much already,coz I know ur testimony don near,nd ur already planning to PORT to d BELLEFULL thread.
@goldenbaby,spider vein?hmmm,abeg carry blade scrape am commot. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2013
@Goldenbaby, no vex o. I didn't know there was a difference. The socks are for varicose. Please try @Pink22's solution.

@Pink22, haba. No be like that na. AMEN to all the prayers wey you dey shower on top our heads.

@Safe, y na? The money wey I pay for Cinema don go be dat o! Toh, Tbaby, carry your popcorn make I carry my coke. Church don end!

@Lizzyslaw, Omonikiba, Iyabetajos and MamaT, hope say una no go just let Safe go like that? I trust una sha, especially Lizzy. My cinema money cannot just go like that na! How u c am?

@All, new step by step cake decorating tutorial at www.frostedbakeshopng..com

@Safe, u cannot bake abi? I'm including exotic intercontinental non-dessert recipes, and the first one is dedicated to you. It's Coconut Shrimp Curry. So that when you break DH's back, you can serve him this for more stamina. Recipe up this evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2013
@Safe,hahhahhhahhhhahaaaaah,Ɣ☺ΰ no go kill person here oooo,angel ke? Pls na angel Michael, gabriel or raphael visit you? Ɣ☺ΰ no call alwaystrue,I tink she fellow yab Ɣ☺ΰ wella..
Hmmmmmmm, no be only blade I go use for d spider vein,I go pour am acid,na that one go better..lolll
@Dreamsinbc,ok dear,will go with pink's advice.plssss oooo,no allow ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ cinema money to go jst like that oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.