Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424655 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
favoredgal,
Yes ooo VERY CORRECT.yes too on Isabel.you are truly in tune grin grin..
By faith,God will send her to me in about 2 years..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ SEANBELL What a cute baby you have there. Na real Yellow Pawpaw. It is well with you. I trust that you will be a better mother having waited for Sean for a longtime. God will bless you with wisdom so you raise up a good Son you will be proud of. Please keep praying for us o so we can join you soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ seunbell yo diary made me cry, laugh I'm just a mixed bag of emotions oh what a journey!!God bless yo cute little boy amazing stuff
@cjnone powerful stuff I have a prayer lined up at 6 thanx for the prayer points
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
good evening All,

@Mama Sean, so happy for u, read ur diary, so touching, i dey always gbadun ur write-ups.
my regards to baby Sean, he is so cute *muahhhh*, The joy of the Lord will continue to be his strength as he grows*
Cheersssssss!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks kaynee.I pray God gives me and Dh the wisdom we need to raise him.

Rute,thank you so much.Crazy journey,but God has been great.

Flakeey,thank you..Amen oo!!

I always pray for my TTc sisters,God will show himself strong.Soon and very soon very you will all hold your babies..AMen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
wow seanbell God is great.ride on dear.congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello everyone.i'm new on this thread,been ttc for 8mnths.normal pelvic sonogram bt hormonal imbalance.please i have some questions i jst read abt fertilaid and i dnt know if its available in nigeria.i reside in ibadan pls any1 dt knows where i can get it shld help me.thank u.The Lord will remember us,hearken to us and open our womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi all.just peeping.It is well with us.
I'm scheduled for HSG 2mr nd i'm so worried.i had night mares about it.Saw maggot removed from my womb during d procedure.I've done it b4 about a yr ago and it was not as painful as i thought.I took diclfenac b4 d procedure.I hope my tubes r still patent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
[color=hello wonderful mothers of great generation,I've been An ardent follower of this forum,I'm here to say that you mAmas are too much,the unchangeable changer will change our trial to testimonies IJN#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
@udoka the Lord will see you thr. Pls the ewedu can it be cooked without potash. And the vit b6, how many tabs in a day. @all potential mothers receive your bfp in no distant time. Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lol Seanbell, dont worry,girls like yellow pawpaw, but he has to remain handsome oo cos he has plenty competitors for our girls, e.g blendy twin boys, champs boy etc, so competition is hot!

@iyakmu
No potash pls, b6 onces a day. U need to take enough of it each day like cook and finsh N50 worth of ewedu a day. This method is good if u are doing self med or bromo doesnt work for u as it never did for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi all, its been a while I post here though I visit here almost everyday, am just overwhelmed with ttc and others things that I can't seem to find any strength in me to type as often as I'd like but am glad God has been good to me.
@mamatriplets, its well with u, am sure God will make everything work out for your good in the end.
@pink22, thanks alot for ur prompt reply, God bless u.
@seanbell, ur baby is so.....cute and your story inspiring, it gives me hope.
@udoka2, how are u doing with your twins? you just forget me like dat, not fair,whats ur mail?
@prettymomma, pls drop in lets know are fine, you are not reply my mails either.
@all,God is still God and He is still good, He is more than able to answer us all, lets keep praying and believing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
@ dreamsbinc, i sent you a mail. I made the vegetable fried rice with oven fried chicken this evening grin'

@ seanbell your son is so cute.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
@merciful...dont worry about the Hsg is a painless process as you know first hand. Relax....you will be fine
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
@seanbell thanx dear for lot of concern.yes I want to go with udoka formular(ewedu)am comunicating with her on dat.mmuah to ya baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2013
@all amy luvs u all,God is our streanght.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2013
@Seanbell, You've got a very lovely baby. I really enjoyed reading your diary and also liked the way you found humour in the situation. Laughed out loud many times while reading. Thank you, dear, for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Goodmorning fruitful mothers.
@seanbell God bless u, yesterday was one of my down days..... and i went thru ur diary, it made me cry and gave me real hope and calm........ what ttc women go through!
Ur baby is a handsome dude, i stared for long at his calm yellow pawpaw face, he is really a blessing.

@all dh didnt allow me purchased any drug this month, just having a natural cycle, but i will ask if he will allow m2tone, he just said i shld pity my body and leave drugs alone,i am on vitamins but he said no clomid or bla bla bla.
It hurts somuch this might turn out to be a 60day cycle cos i am irregular, been very irregular right from my menarche. I dont know what to do to help me ovulate early naturally, any ideas are welcomed. I tried talking him into buying vitex but he doesnt buy the idea.I am just fed up, even my ttc neighbour and friend gave birth and refuse telling me cos she said i may have or have bad mind for her now.
My colleague at work with a year and some months old son is heavily pregnant we used to be close b4 this pregnancy but now she doesnt even allow me touch her son whenever he is around.

Goodmrg again and have a nice day and pls still remind God that the torment ttc women go through should be stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2013
@amynimas since u stay in PH, when ua re back from enugu just go to slaughter market at transamadi ask where u can get ewedu leave, its common inside the market especially where u have our yoruba sellers.
It is not too common in ph but i get it from slaughter mmarket transamadi cos u an find yorubas somuch there.

goodluck, if u need directions lemme know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2013
wannabeamum,all dis too shall pass away
Godlovesme u r highly welcome.wishin u a bfp soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2013
@wannabemum
My sis free those friends, its common to ttc. Its good to sometimes go without drugs,pls listen to dh and gv ur body drug-space, take lots of water and green tea this period.

@ipio, my personal person, pls pardon me, send me NL pm i wl get it.

@amy
Ewedu is yoruba name.my village in imo state call it 'ahihara' it draws like okor, we use it to cook veg soup, but its not commonly used by igbos. Yorubas has a special way of cooking it by blending it or usng broom to beat it. I also doubt if u wl see Iru in PH its also yoruba seasoning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2013
Seanbell,
Great dairy! Thank God you and baby are well and healthy smiley

@omonikiba
Madam is doing ok thank God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Good morning all..See our experience mamas and papas with trailer load of wisdom.This thread is full of life,hope and humour.There is never a dull moment here.
If i may ask,what is this thing about some friends keeping a distance from supposed best friend after they might have been confirmed pregnant?Does it have to do with their mood?Or is it a natural phenomenon?or it is just mere acting?I am curious to know because it pisses me off when i hear women complain of such.Even my wife complained recently that her colleague in the office that they both have been TTC started behaving funny after she is confirmed pregnant.
@Echala,please believe that God is in control of everything that has to do with your marriage.He is always on the throne.It is well with you and your husband.
@Mamatriplet,i am totally in support of cjnone2 and seanbell's contribution and advice.Still,i will advice you whatever it is you are going through be between you,your husband and maybe a professional counselor.Because whatever you you tell your family members sticks to their mind and it could be an impression that will last for long.Avoid"Had i know".It will not do you,your husband and your marriage any good.I understand you are in a sad mood at the moment but i know and believe that the wonderful advice from our brothers and sisters here is enough to calm your nerves.I pray God stretch his healing hands upon you and your husband.
@Chokl8y..Where are you?Hope all is well?
@Amynimas,Godlovesme13,Ayaakanoh and other newbies..You are highly welcome.You will all receive God's blessings(Children)as you become part of us.
@Seanbell,A lovely,hopeful,encouraging and wonderful diary you've got there.I send my e-hug to my handsome guy,chairman SEAN..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2013
MamaTriplets on my mind!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Beauriful morning 2 u all
@Udoka hw r u nd Lo?God ll see u tru nd u shall deliver like hebrew woman..plz i av a questn.I av regular period thou lik 32-35days circle but d problem is dat water do cum out of my bossom wen massagin,Can i still go 4 d ewedu tinz nd vit B6??coz bromo is not workin 4 me..tkz as am waitin to read 4rm u.

@Seanbell handsome yellow pawpaw,may God be wit him..cnt wait 2 giv him a beauriful wife grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Rashbabe
U can use it, its almost natural remedy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
If u are my friend, then u start avoiding me cos u got ur bfp, I no send u.
TTC isn't a stigma, except u allow it. I'l go check out @sean's diary so I can see first hand the beautiful angel everyone has been talking about!

Fingers crossed 4 a bfp this month! Love U'all.

@iyabetajos..fi okan re bale.(Relax) mi ma ko e ni yoruba, o easy baje(I'l teach u yoruba, its very easy)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Udoka ok tkz!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
hahahaha hawtmummie u funny die ohh.ahh am in safe hands then
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hello mothers and fathers of nations.I did d HSG tooday n it was good.Thank God.
@Godlovesme fertilaid is available in Nigeria but i'm not sure where u cld find it in ibadan.Maybe u shd check kunle ara pharmacy opp UCH.
@Seanbell i read ur diary,was very touching and hillarious sometimes.U r really blessed and ur son is so handsome.Congratulations dear.He will bring u so much joy n happiness.Amen
@Rashybabe since u ve a regular cycle and d discharge from ur breast is water(not milk right?)I don't think u need bromocriptine.To be very certain u could do a hormonal profile esp prolactin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Merciful yes water,ok then i will go 4 it..tkz so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.