Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445150 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
Hi all and happy weekend, @ udoka, I cant acess my nairaland mails
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ok dear l will contact u on Monday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
grin

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
@seanbell dis ur sean fine o kia so cute. He is blessed & will grow up 2 make God proud.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
All happy weekend,no body even ask after joyfullmum,well, i welcome myself back into this wonderful family,i had problem loging into the thread,so,i have to open a new account,and pls my name has been changed from joyfullmum to mowafruitful.i always peep as a guest but cld not comment. I missed u all. Udo mama hope u are enjoying the kicking,the lord is ur strength..@seanbell cogratulations,i sheded tears going tru ur dairy,God is always fairhfull,u and ur dh shall live to reap the fruit of ur labour.@nice14, in all things give thanks to ur maker,becouse the plan he has for is of good not of evil,God knws better,hope u heared abt the make-up artist that died while giving birth,her 3yr old son had diede too,i pray it wont happen again,pls think deeply and appreciate him for the breath of life u did not pay for,Congratulations for new car,the next is ur bfp announcement.shalom[/color][color=#550000]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
@mercifull,thank u so much i'l check dere on monday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
@mowafriutfull thanks dear & Amen. Our bfp is here.are u an ishekiri mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nekayialu: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Congrats Nice14. No worry ur bfp is here already. Na im make dh buy u d car, make beta ac dey blow u wen belle go dey worry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nice14 u are welcome,i am a complet yoruba lady,i no hear come for ishekiri,,,all pls i need clarification on this issue; i ovulate regularly cos i feel ovulation pains every month,i see cm inshort i expirience all necesary things in my cycles,to God be the glory,only for the devil's evil load which will soon disappear(fibroid) but atimes sticky cm, my question now is;can one have blocked tubes and still ovulate in both ovaries?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
cheesy Awww congrats @nice14, see your life. You dey siddon for house dey feel sorry for yourself. Meanwhile your pregnancy shower gift was being prepared and driven to your doormut. Na wa o, madam think think. Please stop being depressed and thank God for your life, for what God is doing and is yet to do. I rejoice with you because as my other sisters don talk, this na wetin you go dey drive for ante-natal be that. I hope say by the time babies arrove, na with more blessing so that oga go change am to Jeep. wink

@Mowafruitful, I love your declarative monnikker. Indeed you are fruitful. May you start living your username in all areas of your life. Also, I pray the question you are asking will be in surprise of your testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
Alwaystue,thanks so much and i say amen to ur prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Joyfullmum, sorry we don't ask after you, men, I like you new handle ooo, mowafruitful, emi na wa fruitful oo, bawo ni? Thanks for coming around.

For real, I wana change my handle too, omonikiba means pikin na money, maybe that's why I have been spending spending, I will have to create a new account asap. Or can I request Seun change it? I now want Omokenikiba.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
ok udoka, expecting ur mail, I assume u've gotten d email, am removing it. @nice14,big congratulations to u, just enjoy urself,bfp is next in Jesus name.
@all,have a lovely weekend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nice14 & omonikiba congrats on your new car! We must wash it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
nice 14 congratulobia..... I am so happy for you as this is just the beginning, next will be your bfp. Enjoy yourself o jare. You just made my day with this good news.
@ mowafruitful we r sorry oooo welcome back. May you testify soon.
@ omonikiba congrat ooo you shall testify soon.
@ all how is your weekend?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Nice14 and Omonikiba. Congratulations o. Uve to do E-washing for us o.
@joyfullmum aka mowaveryfruitful. Ekaabo ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Omonikiba, bo se wa ni yen o,,,i have a cogent reason for that name. U better do o,Congratulations on ur new car,very soon bfp will follow. @Tbaby4real,amen,thank so much. @all,no answer to my question yet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
@moyinoluwa83,i don laugh tire o, mowaveryveryfruitful,lols.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
Soory ipio i didnt note it down oo, pls repost it on monday morning. Congrats nice. Welcome mowafruitful. Yes u can ovulate even with blocked tubes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
@ udoka thanx lots,the iru is it jst for seasoning or medicinal cos I may ask of it too again the the explanation u gave to the( ahihara)seems to be a vagetable leave Anambra people calls kremkrem any idea on the name?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
@udoka pls answer my question on the ewedu. Mamas in the house pls join me and pray that this month will nt pass all ttc. I have bn crying since 3pm. My maid of honour that just wedded last week insulted my God due to my inability tc since 3yrs now. My God please whe're you. Remove this reproach and shame from me. Am tired of this filty garment of barreness. For how long oh Lord, for how long will this mockery continue. Jehovah wipe away my tears and answer your daughters in this thread . Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2013
@wannabeamom ok fr UST junction or even frm agip junction how can I get to the slaughter market cos am still not farmiliar wit some places.Thanks.u must be a mum and very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
@santagelo thanx dearly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Udo mama,thanks,it means i will prepare for hsg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
@nice...congrats sis.pls appreciate God for this car gift and He wi do more.get ready to announce ur bfp soonest.
@seanbell...ur baby is so cute and handsome. God is indeed a faithful God
@mamatriplet...hop ur ar strong now.pls pop in and say hi to ur caring sisters and brothers here.
@Udoka...hop u and ur twins are doing great.U ar really doing a great job here.may God continue to keep u and ur twins in Jesus name..amen
@iykmau...pls cry no more.ur season to announce ur bfp has come.just be happy and prayerful.(e-hug)
@all...this is our month. just b prayerful and keep ur faith alive. i love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
@all God is still God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Udoka pls am waiting for the reply of my question [left][/left] @ chil6 thanks dear i know is a challenge to God to do something in this situation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
I posted something here but I decided to delete it, need to be away for a while, its a sudden decision based on something I heared that happened. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
@omonikiba,udoka,alwaystrue,chi16, iykmau, & moyi. Thanks my sisters. I'm grateful 2 God. @omonikiba I don dey drive since, don't worry dis learning process will soon b a tin of d past. Baby dust 2 we all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:17am On Jul 07, 2013
@Nice14, congratulations dear. Cruise on!
@Omonikiba, congratulations too. This situation you heard about, whatever it is, God is bigger than it. Take all the time you need.
@AmatuRahman, I just read the email. My internet has been on the fritz. That your dish, omo na wa o! Cool down make you no send me out of business o! LMAO.
@Seanbell, I didn't read the whole diary, was in a rush to see cute Sean everyone was talking about. He's cute! I thank God for you. Now, I'll have to read the whole thing so I can laugh and cry too like everyone else.
@Udoka, how kicking?
@Safe, na so now. Because the appointed time don dey reach, u don run 4.40. I must find u o, cos I don tell everybody say na for your house I go chop all my evening food this period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2013
Good morning my fellow fruitful Mamas and Papas......
@Nice14 and Omonikiba, Congrats on your new cars.. Jesus bu Eze... Nice14,dis is the beginning of your testimony. Amen
@Iykmau, just praise G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D cos she just reminded G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D that he should bless you with bfp this year.. Cool down cos our G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D will see you tru.
@Mowafruitful, welcome come back,nice name,you shall be fruitful in every area of your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.