Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423646 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2013
@Echala, pls don't give up hope. God will give you triple for your trouble! Hugssssss!!!

@all, it's time to smile, to dance, to give thanks. Remember what we asked God for this month? At least 30 bfps. Nothing is too difficult for Him. It's time to challenge Him with His Word, that Word which does not return to Him unfulfilled.

I'm smiling as I type this because I know we already have some untested bfps. Hugs everyone!

New recipes: www.frostedbakeshopng..com

@Lizzyslaw, wherefore art thou?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2013
Good morning mothers of kings and oueens,I hope am free to share my problem with my all cos I no God can frm any of u find the solution,am new to this forum all I need is go ahead permision from u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2013
@Amynimas, course u are. Dats y we re here, 2 help each other out.

Mnwhl, 2day has just been one of those down days for me. Am really tired of counting years and months. And seeing people dat just got married ystday with their bump (not dat I don't want dem 2 take in).
God please wipe these tears frm my eyes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2013
@Amynimas, you are welcome. Please feel free to share your thoughts, etc with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2013
@amynimas u r welcome. Ha! We r free here n we respect each other a lot. As u can see we r sisters n brothers from different earthly parents. We r one. Share ur problems n let our professionals give their counsel. @ sazyn see u. Do u know my maid of honor who was then my kid brothers gfriend has giving birth to a baby girl dis march n she got Married last year june. My dear I thank God that we have such a wonderful forum to pour out our hearts n draw strenghts to carry on. If we ve been bottling things we r going tru cos of ttc, most people wld be making wrong decisions. Here we r encouraging ourselves,looking out for one another,rejoicing when God blesses a fellow siSter,n cry when one is crying. So my dear rise up n take this challenge tell ur self that u ll be fruutfull n ll multiply as God has commanded us. Also, look for a good living church if u have one already, join d prAyer group.u'll sEe changes around u. May God stengthen u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2013
@skimpychicks,Seacrest,Sazyn and alL thanks to u the motivation,no worries God must surely see us thru
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Echala,pls as difficult as it is ,just cheer up.its nt easy bt God wil give u strength.its well dear sister.
Amynimas of course ohh.sorry i didnt welcome u ;was overshadowed by events.may u nt tarry long dear.welcomr.
Sazyn cheer up.it wil soon b over
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
it is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Amynas, we are here to listen...
@Echala, hmmm...life teaches lots of things..Patience is one of them. May ur bfp come soonest! Amen
@iyabetajos, howdy? Oya gaan teach me d hausa naa? Mie faru? Lol
@all, dh got a transfer to anoda state last week. Now we are planning how to see each other alternatively...(English) Fed govt don dey find my trouble ohhhh!
Na to dey BD across state lines be the koko now.
Lordddddd! Answer us this Month 7. Month of Perfection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Echela my heart bleed when i read ur post. When u know the cause of ur infertility u work towards tackling it but when its an unexplained infertility u really wonder what is going on. How can we desire something that is good so much for so long, God show us mercy.
@Amy pls feel free
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Amy, i don't know much about hormonal imbalance, but many of our sisters here will have very good advice for you
@all, i'm organising my first giveaway. Pls register as members to be eligible. Details here http://www.frostedbakeshopng..com/2013/07/my-1st-giveaway.html?m=1
And Tbaby, no vex, na only those of us wey dey Naija dey eligible. I go send you Suede sweets, you hear? Funny question sef @all, what are those things really called? Icheku, cheku berry, suede sweets etc (you know, those orange sweet velvety fruits that have black suedish cover? Small and come in grape-like bunches?)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ipio av replied ur mail.
@amy am sure someone will come to ur rescue. I cant access pm mail here. Just send me a mail at .......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ Dreamsinbc thats unfair oooooo * crying * I will tell my dh for you. I love that idea.....go girl!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
@dreamsinbc thanks dearie I hope so to.I guess everyone can see my message or is there anyother way to paste it,I pray thatGod wil tourch peoples heart to come up with a helpful idea.as for u ar already blessed,and so to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Dreamsinbc, I must admit your enthusiasm and culinary consultancy servicing is so good. Thanks for the meals. Add a drizzle of humour to your blog as well as it makes it much more fun. Thank you.

@Echala, it is well with you because the Lord says we are fruitful vines in our husbands house. I will tell you to ensure you are in the centre of Gods will through His word and the instruction of the Holy Spirit and do not lose hope. No one knew why Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah or Elizabeth did not conceive on time. Will we say it was some enemies or medical challenges? We do not know but what we know is that the children they bore were purposed and elected for a reason. Making a correction to what @Beloved said, God needs children....godly children who will add colour to our lives and heaven and He plans for them irrespective of our plan. Afterall, remember children are gifts and rewards that is why you can't force them into existence. The Lord who has said we should be fruitful and multiply is on the throne and will glorify himself in our lives.

@favouredgal, I saw the story of Ewar CEO and watched the video of her gele tutorial. Such a lovely and beautiful lady just like that. Gone. Did you see the last tweet she posted? I pray her family are comforted.

@anynimas, I hope you have asked for forgiveness for what you did from God please. May the Lord teach you what to do and direct your steps as you release yourself to Him. Our sabi sisters will be able to help you on your questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
@pink22 thanks for the concern u hv been showing me,dnt worry its well with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
@alwaystrue,I so much regrated it right frm that day,I hv asked God for forgiveness of sin and I believe he is still God of mercy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
@pink22 I tried sending with the mail but it dint go
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello Amy metformin is a diabetic drug used for reducing sugar in the blood, docs have confirmed that it is good for pcos but for high prolactin level maybe you should try bromocriptin or dostinex it will help.fertilaid is also a good natural herb for hormonal imbalance but you cant use the herb with other drugs only vitamins. please google fertilaid for further clarification. above all ask God for forgiveness he's a loving father,he will hear ur cry and bless you with beautiful children.

hello sisters, the Lord will perfect our TTC issues in this 7TH month of perfection, don't be let down lift your head towards heaven help is on the way. God bless and keep our homes in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Amynimas u have to use an email add to send not nairaland mail. U welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Amynimas,
High prolactin can cause low progesterone,this in essence would mean that you will implantation and maintanence of a pregnancy would be very very difficult.It would be best to treat the prolactin and bring it down.We have touched on this topic a lot of times..
Udoka used ewedu to treat hers,I used bromocriptine,then was switched to quinagolide which i took till i took in.Another option is Dostinex.Please type high prolactin on nairaland search box and i'm sure you'll find a lot of info.

@ All,thank you for your well wishes on my baby..may God bless everyone with this gift and more.I have updated my diary on nairaland with his picture if you want to see him.

God bless you all,and baby dust.

@ Echala,
Dearest,unexplained infertility is so exasperating.I know sometimes you just wish there could be a problem so at least it gets treated.
There's nothing i can say or suggest cos you have done all in your power.No one can blame you for longing to hold your own child despite Dh having his and not really bothered about the situation.It's not easy what you are going through at all..Why don't you take a breather for a while and de stress?TTC can drive you nuts if care is not taken.Have a heart to heart with him before doing anything drastic?
Please stay strong.
HUGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Mamatriplet, how are you doing? Am sure you are fine, it is well my sister.just know that there is still balm in Gilead.

@all am fine.Just that am angry with the police.

@Ami, God will help you to balance your hormone, eat right and rest well. You may want to try
Fertilaid for women, use consistently for three months or until you get preggy, Udoka's remedy too for homonal imbalance, ewedu, drink it.

@Echala, it is well with you. Sorry I have to say this, what happened to the mother of those kids? Did your hubby put her away unjustly? If you and your hubby are ok, then maybe there is a 'word seed' sown somewhere and its seedling negatively. What happened to those kids mother? Find out prayerfully if you don't know.

@Iyabeji, I will mail you.

@tbaby4real, its good to vent atimes jare.

@Seanbell, how is your baby doing? Knackson for round two go soon start ooo.

I beg who dey hear from @Champs, she is one person I admire, took the course of infertilty with aggresiveness until she conceived and bear. Let her say hi for once, no be like dat e suppose be.

All preggy mothers, pls always come arround, it feels good.

@all waiting, ye all shall conceive and bear children. Muahhhhhhh.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, @Nikkygal, see you oooo, since you announced your bfp you no post again, oya no pip jor, say something.

Am sure you have put tO bed by now, how is baby?

@Patagun, your moniker funny to me ooo, I rememer then when we were small, when we see someone's pant dirty we will make fun of it and call it patagigun, heheheehehehehe, no vex oooo, at least make I laf small.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nikkygal(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
omonikiba: Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh, @Nikkygal, see you oooo, since you announced your bfp you no post again, oya no pip jor, say something.

Am sure you have put tO bed by now, how is baby?

@Patagun, your moniker funny to me ooo, I rememer then when we were small, when we see someone's pant dirty we will make fun of it and call it patagigun, heheheehehehehe, no vex oooo, at least make I laf small.

Omonikiba. . . . . .You caught me red-handed today. . .lol! Am so sorry, i have not posted for a long while on this thread. I still follow this thread very actively but i just preferred to stay quiet since i din't want it to seem like i was rejoicing while others were still 'waiting'.

I pray the Lord answers all the mothers on this thread this month. The pain of TTC is un-imaginable and soooooooo exasperating. I really feel for MamaT at this time and i pray God condsoles her with her triplets and heals her home. To all the ladies in the house, keep your head up. . . . .Joy cometh!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wao Seanbell av not taken time to go to the diaries section,i was just glued to my bed reading urs. That boy na real yellow pawpaw soooooooo cute. Congrats again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
@lizzyslaw, how are u? Hope ure fine. Abeg show face o.

@Dreaminbc, thanks for the recipes. As we be oliver twist, we want more plsssssssss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
@seanbell big congratulation to u thank God for ur life also thanks for the advice,butwere can I get any of those two drugs u mentioned again is vitamim b6 good also
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
@seanbell.congrats your baby is so freaking cute....who says our God is not faithful...and the name sean is nice..

@nikkygal and all other pregnant mamas...pls feel free to post. Contuary to what you think, you guys and your posts and your stories give us hope and joy cuz you were once in the positon we are now.

@all...God is really faithful and i thank him because i know we will remember this month july 2013 for good ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ pink22 may be I will try it again I use ur own mail box not even not even the naira land it shows failure to deliver
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Amy...welcome to the thread and like seanbell has adviced the issue of high prolactin has been thrashed numerously on the thread...any pharmacy will have any of the drugs you mentioned

Were you diagnosed with pcos? That dint come out clearly in your post..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin cheesy @Seanbell, your baby is a handsome. Correct yellow bouncing one. So e be like say your next child go be gal be that o. And you will name her Bell, Kwanu? May the Lord keep him and congrats to your dh. I can just imagine the smile that would be on his facing seeing his seed and the fact that you did not go crazy afterall.
Thanks for that wonderful piece. It is nice to get opinion of others, afterall we get to see those who could have had murder in their eyes with a pitchfork in hand. angry
I remember the time you posted you were looking at your husband, eating, who did not hurt you but you felt like using a fork on him abi am I wrong? grin
Make sure that bobo suck well o and maintain I'm complexion with nourishment. No slacking allowed.

@Nickygal, so you be 'unfair' weather friend abi? angry It does not cease to amaze me that many of our sister's who drew strength from here and got pregnant just Ben Johnson. Babe what is the meaning of what you typed up there? We are not able to rejoice with you even when we empathise with you?. So we are just 'problem solvers and temporary consultants' to you? No make me put on my vex face o.
You must report here everyday henceforth till further notice to sign say you don arrove and give update on baby, wetin? cheesy @blessedmom and others, if you people too dey peek, I dey wait una. Abi my mamas for here, I talk better or not? grin

@mamatriplets, you are in my thoughts and prayers. The Lord will make a way in this wilderness. We love you.

@Omonikiba, wetin police do you na? Give field report.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.