Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423395 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congratulations @joysolo, may the joy in your life be permanent. God is indeed the GREAT! Wishing you stressfree 9 months......
@ Safe Pele dear, may God grant ur friend strength to bear this ooooo, this is really painful.
@ all may God visit our home sooner than we expect....love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
congratulations redeemsaver,iyabetajos and joysolo.The lord that started the good work will perfect it.u will carry to term in the mighty name of Jesus.
@everybody eku ile o.se laafia lewa(hope u r all good?)The good Lord will answer our prayers and grant us our bfp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Another bfp....it is settled in heaven. This month we must rejoice! Congrats joysolo..happy bumping

By my calculation you fit born in may..which is your birthday and anniversary month (i remember cuz im a may baby too)

@ all more testimonies are on the way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
***shouting*** PRAISE JESUS!!!!! This is awesome. This is a marvel. This is just WOW!!! 3bfpssssss and still counting.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to you JOYSOLO. This is just GOD at work.

@All: Let's be very expectant for our bfps this August 2013. The Lord in His Mercies will not pass me by in JESUS name. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Our month of pleasant surprises indeed shocked shocked
@joysolo congratulobia so happy for you,u will carry to term Ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congratulations @ joysolo. May you have a happy and healthy nine months by God's'grace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats to Joysolo,may God bless your home.
Today is CD1 for me,right now i am in pain. Having been getting bad results from all the tests i have done recently. I have handed them over to God. It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
@joysolo,Congratulations wishing u a stressfree 9month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats to iyabetajos and joysolo
Happy and healthy 9 months.
@safe, we miss u on the other thread, why U fashi us like that now. Hope u r doing good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
@JoySolo, Thank you very much for your response. Enjoy your new status!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks Nice14 and all for that tomatoe tip. My pcv is actually 32 now.
The drs finally gave me their verdict today, dat i'll need a hysterectomy-total removal of the womb. I just smiled and told NO thats not possible and i left, it actually made me laugh.
When people are getting bfps i'll be getting my womb removed?HELL NO!
Am going completely holistic
Congrats Joysolo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
@apinky apinke d devil is a big liar,I see u coming out of this victorious,u shall laugh the d last laugh by d special grace of God,infact I dey vex in my spirit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ pinky 22,i love your faith. Say wetin happen? Oya take ur mater to Master JESUS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Joysolo..A very big congratulations to you..3gone out of 20..Still counting..we should all be ready for a big surprise from God this month of sudden visitation..
@Pink22..We will all surely conquer and cross this bridge..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Pinky hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pinky d devil has failed in ur life and family, u will over come & get a sudden visitation dat will bring souls 2 d kingdom of God. Do not be afriad, God has stepped in already, just count it all joy. (Huggg)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ pinky, i love your faith. Our good Lord who is an impossibility GØD̶̲̥̅̊ with make it possible for you, He's the unchangeable changer. You are in my prayers dear.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joysolo, wishing you h and h 9month .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats to Joysolo, IyabetaJOS and redeemersave. We thank you Jesus.

Pink22 I am not sure what is causing them to give you the verdict (i may have missed something in your previous posts). but I LOVE your post. It is WELL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2013
@Pink22, That's the spirit, Dear. Love ya attitude.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2013
@Pink 22 we reject that Dr's diagnosis. The devil is a small boy we refuse ,reverse and we send that back to the devil iam shaking with anger right now at the devil the liar!! It is well with you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Good morning beautiful sisters,
it's bn a while and its been a tough period for me but thank God for his grace upon my life, am pulling through. i definitely have a lot to catch up with here.

wow, congrats iyabetajos, redeemersave and joysolo on ur bfps..wishing u a healthy and glorious pregnancy. you all shall bring forth like the hebrew-women.

@Pinky...like my sisters here have already said, the devil is a loser. on thursday at the Redemption camp, a woman gave testimony of her 4 yr old son who couldnt walk since birth, the boy started staggering dat thursday night, what a mighty God we serve, i had goose pimples all over my body as i saw the little boy walking, it's indeed a miracle. on friday, a man gave testimony, he was told he couldnt impregnant a woman and also, his wife's both tubes are blocked and d womb too is not well positioned but to God be the glory the wife got pregnant in march and heavy now (as daddy GO declared in December convention which the couples held on to).
so, with God all things are possible..hold on to him and dont let ur faith shake. HE is the greatest physician.

@all my sisters, hope u are all doing great...wishing us all many more BFPs this month.

Today is my 2nd wedding Anniversary, to God be the glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Good morning my fruitful mothers in the house, i say a big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to all ur prayers in Jesus name, and i know God words most surely come to pass in our lives in Jesus name.
@Pinky! The devil is a liar, and the Doctor diagnosis is not d final, but God has the final say, like in my case two months ago, the doctor said i will not be able to conceive becos of my fibroid,i was having large and multiple fibroids, that the only treatment is only thru myomectomy, but i thank God, God has done it, yesterday i went to show the same doctor my pregnancy result, she was so surprise, asking me how come? i told her that, the only surgeon who operate without scares has done it for me, which is the almighty God. My dear sister dont give up in praying, God is ur strength, and ur miracle is now.
@All this month is full of many BFPs in Jesus name, i wish u all a blissful day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2013
@ pinky, give dat doctor a slap and a knock from me! angry na wetin? He should mind himself oh! I do like ur faith and God is the God of the zeroeth hour who does h
His work when we least expect it. Pour ur heart to him. (((((Hugs)))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2013
morning mammas. Thanx for ur concerns oo,may we not experience such loss in our lives ,amin.
@apinky apinke,y did d doctor suggest a hysterectomy?wat test did they carry out bfor suggesting such?please and please,in as much as we all have faith that God has d final say,I ll advice u take ur time(package urself psychologically and spiritually) and go to another very good gynae,and a 3rd again bfor u take a decision. U are d one wearing d shoe,nd know where its pinching.I pray God directs ur decisions to what's best for u. Amin. #bearhugs#
@joysolo,happy bellefulling ooo,happy for u,what a beautiful anniversary gift u ll be having nxt year. God bless u nd grant u d strength to carry d latest baby.
On a good note,a friend of mine who got married 2 weeks to mine,just put to bed. So I'm in serious alanta mode.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2013
seconded @ Safe...you did not disclose the reason for the diagnosis and i doubt be because of low blood count you said earlier.... pls seek a second and if necessary a third opinion....

Jehovah will have the final say in this matter IJN

@ flakeey....happy anniversary..this time next year your LO will be with you IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2013
@pinky,that is not ur portion.I strongly believe that no matter the doctor's report,God is more than able to perform wonders,If He could make a 56 year old woman who no longer menstruate to conceive and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy,my sister ur case is nothing before Him,[He is more than able]just hold on to Him. Pls try to go to another gynea just as our sisters here have said. The lord is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2013
Wow!Congratulatıons Joysolo.What the Lord has Done for U shall be permanent for the next 9 months.
As u don't 've any symptoms that means u wıll be very strong thru thıs pregnaNcy.
@all,Yesterday dH was tellıng me how he met thıs very heavıly pg woman.Saıd she just walked up to hım and saıd God told her to pray wıth hım,that he shd hug her,and as he does that d God that made her carry thıs pg wıll also make hıs wıffe carry her own.He has never seen thıs woman o so how dıd she even know there was an ıssue.The woman also has never seen hım and does not know anyone that knows hım.DH saıd he was just laughıng cos ıt was funny to hım.The woman almost caused a scene.She ınsısted Dh must hug her.She eventually prayed wıth hım and saıd God has answered that He wıll see.Hmm...I say Amen to that o.It ıs well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2013
@pinky!. God is on the throne. Do you know you are a special daugther of God Almighty? A daughter that uses her voice to praise and also lead others in praising him (Chorister) in his Sanctuary. I see your praises release your miracles sharply sharply IJN. All will work in your favour IJN. come sweet pinky, watin happen , watin make dokita think the way of this hysterectomy undecided. what was the symptoms . sorry if am being too personal because this your post don give me thinking boot. pls if you can, lets know because there might be some sabi sabi mamas in the house that might know a better solution than this so called hysteroctomy. its well with you. ..... THIS TOO SHALL PASS AWAY VERY SOOOON. (HUGSSSS)

@Joysolo, congratulations. I see this bfp going round all of us this month of August IJN. carry go, nothing do you dear.

@mercifull: I follow you say a big Amen to this wonderful prayer by this misterious pregnanat woman. You too shall testify very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
JOYSOLO: Good morning my fruitful mothers in the house, i say a big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to all ur prayers in Jesus name, and i know God words most surely come to pass in our lives in Jesus name.
@Pinky! The devil is a liar, and the Doctor diagnosis is not d final, but God has the final say, like in my case two months ago, the doctor said i will not be able to conceive becos of my fibroid,i was having large and multiple fibroids, that the only treatment is only thru myomectomy, but i thank God, God has done it, yesterday i went to show the same doctor my pregnancy result, she was so surprise, asking me how come? i told her that, the only surgeon who operate without scares has done it for me, which is the almighty God. My dear sister dont give up in praying, God is ur strength, and ur miracle is now.
@All this month is full of many BFPs in Jesus name, i wish u all a blissful day.
@ joysolo am happy for u, God is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Joysolo, congratulations! This month has been, and will continue to be, awesome! God, my prayer is as many bfps as we record this month, multiply it by 3 in October, the month of my birth. Amen!!!!!!! That's the only birthday wish I have this year.
@Pinky, I join you in laughing at the devil. I love the fact that you're going holistic. That's wonderful! Ah ah! Is it not the same Pink that compiles all our names in time for monthly prayer? That same list of names that God is reducing? No now. The devil is a bloody liar. God, who is the doer of impossible things will heal you in totality.
@Mercifull, I dey jealous u ooooohhh. Your prayers have been answered.
@Moyinoluwa, thanx dear. My email is frostedbakeshopng@gmail.com I'm glad you enjoyed the recipes you tried.
@Safe06, chai! May God grant her and her Dh the fortitude to bear the great loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.