Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440531 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Goldenbaby u mist d tin tomatoes with malt drink and u take it after eating at any time of the day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
Goodevening lovely mamas and papas, please i would want to know how much letrozole aka femara cost.... pls if u have used b4 let me know. I told my doc that i dont want to use comid again but he insists that femara is on the high side... pls any idea would be appreciated cos i want to tell her this week that i am prepared for it no matter the cost and she said its not readily available in Nigeria pharms.... pls will be grateful if u have any idea.
Thanks and beautiful sunday y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
@goldenbaby is d small one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:09am On Aug 12, 2013
Good moringus to all d fruitful mamas of glorious children,hope we all enjoy our holiday.work e haf started again(safe06 way),this week shall be our week of pleasant surprises Ijn. @safe06 yes ohh my sweetie peperitos I had a 1derful holiday @mummy udoka I believe u and lo and dh are bouncing in d lord. @mummy alwaystrue d lord will manifest his gr8ness in your life. @all fruitful mama having one health challenge or the other by the strip of The Lord Jesus you are heal. @all wonderful mamas keeping the tread alive,God will continue to water your vine IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Congratulations to Iyabetajos & Redeemersave our God is ever faithful. Have a stressful 9 months
@merciful God is at work
@wannabeamum i thank God eveything is ok with u and DH
@Udoka hope u are bouncing in the Lord. God is ur strength
@all this august is our month of BFP IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Smbdy help, I hv been hving this dark menses 4 4days now.its nt realy flowing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2013
goody goody moringus my fruitful sesky mommas,how d break n weekend?
Its realy been a happy sad period for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,bur wat can I do than thank God in all situations,alhamdulillah. All mommas,its well with us,amin. Diz year will not pass us by,d devil will b put to shame,God will hear our cries,He will do d best for us. Amin.
@ngchuks,Ȋ̝̊̅§ d flow in sync with ur normal period date?does d flow come with pain/discomfort?where u on any kinda meds bfor now?it could be old blood flowing out and it could also mean another thing.I know country hard bur I ll suggest u see ur gynae.
Hailings to all d bellefull mommas,and to d soon to be bellewomen,happy morning sickness in advance.
On a sad note,my friend who had quintuplet Ȋ̝̊̅§ well now,bur all babies gone. She dint take any fertility meds ooo,multiple births runs in her husband genes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good afternoon to everybody in the house.
Please come and join to thank God, I AM PREGNANT, i tested this morning and it was positive,after 15 months, i dont know how to say thank you to my God, i cant still believe my eyes, after testing at home, i have to go the lab for blood confirmation.
what i did differently in this cycle, i join my prayer warrior in my church, and i also, we did a first fruit harvest last two weeks and i bought a baby things as my first fruit harvest and i told God, that i am giving him this baby things, and i am expecting babies from him, and my mum was also massaging. after my AF, and if anyone could remember so time ago on this thread i posted about my fibroid which the biggest size was 8.cm plus, and started goggling for treatment to shrink fibroid naturally, to God be the glory i got one, and my spirit moves me to order for it, and i did, although the product was expensive but it wort it, after three weeks of taking the drugs i went for scan and i discovered that, it as shrink to 2cm.
Just last week i had a dream, a man was showing me a list of prayer request and asked me to touch my own, and i found out that mine was at the last one, and he tick it twice, and said he has answered me, no sign of pregnancy, apart from missed AF. i really bless God for this blessing, and pray this month of August God will answer every one in Jesus name, sorry for the long post.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
JOYSOLO Congrats o. This is really getting interesting. 3BFPs already. God to you we give all the glory. Pass me not Oh God. As for me today is CD1 still hopeful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
@joysolo, thank God and congratulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Joysolo...congrats. Wishing u a stressfree pregnancy. God is really proving Himself in our midst. 3bfps already. Thank You Jesus. Pass us not o gentle saviour and hear our humble cries.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hahaha, tank God say na only me one de house ooooo, cos the kind shout when I shout eh. 3bfpsss. We still have many to announce before month ends o. I de suspect 2 people .
@joysolo, congrats dearie. Waow am so happy and i know mine is close.
Pls keep the bfp coming oooo.
@safe, so sorry about ur freind. I pray God will console her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
@JoySolo, Congratulations !!! Here's wishing you happy & healthy 9 months. The Lord is good.

Hey Joysolo, if you don't mind my asking, pls what is the name of the drug you ordered for the fibroid? You could be helping out one or two sis here struggling with fibroid issues. Thanks, Dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats Joysolo. Wish u a healthy 9 months.

This is truly our month. Lord we say thank you for the mighty works u are doing in our midst.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
@joysolo..thank God 4 his mercy.pls i wil like 2 kn what nd hw u shrinkd ur fibriod
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Joysolo congratulations our God reigns forever hallelujah!May the sound of celebration never depart from yo home!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats to joysolo n happy 9.months ahead.
Our God is not asleep.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oghenenekobiruo o, oghene migwo. @joysolo congrat!!! Wish u a happy and stress free 9months, u will deliever like d hebrew women ijn. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
@safe mama,May God console her and grant us all pious children.@joysolo,CONGRATS.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats JOYSOLO.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
@joysolo, congrats! Wat onedaful news to start a monday! Have a stressfree pregnancy IJN.
@chyvia, pls correct ur post. U wrote stressful instead of stressfree.
@ all mamas, the LORD is going round, ur miracle will not tarry iJN.
@safe, its well wit ur friend oh. May God grant us children that will last after us. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Joysolo, congrats. 3bfps and counting. GOD be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thank u all for the prayer, and the God that did it for me we also answer you all befor this year runs out in Jesus name.
Please for those that asked me about the name of the drugs is DOLLYHAMS HEALTH ADVANCE FIBROID SHRINK KIT, it is very effective, you can google it,
And please if u have fibroid dont take clomid, it makes the fibroid to grow bigger.
I wish u all BFP in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmum: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats @Joysolo.... I nickname August the monthof bfpssssssssssssssssss.... Thank God. Many more Bfp to come this month .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
@Joysolo, congratulations o. I wish you a stressfree 9 months. I am happy for u.

@safelicious mama, how body? You know see the chicken and rice? Make I call DHL sharperly sharperly. Sorry about your friend, may God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss.

@Dreaminbc, I made some of those lovely dishes during ramadan. Abeg I need to send you an email o,so u can see my hand work.

@all, the BFP will go round o. By God's grace.

@piny pinky, I hope u feel beta. Pele

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy @Joysolo, another testimony to the glory of God! Congrats dear. Indeed the month is full of surprises and loaded with great things for all of us. Wishing you safe carriage and easy delivery of your bundle of joy. I am happy for you. When we do things in faith, it works.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
CONGRATS JOYSOLO God is indeed at work
@mummyf thanks its a mistake i meant stressfree for iyabetajos & redeemersave
This august is a miracle month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congratulations to you joy, redeemersaves and iyabetajos, may u all have splendid 9mths. I know this is our month of sudden visitation by God. Glory be to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.