Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422970 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Fablady see our God is showing up!come and see what the lord has done !!! Congratulations! You shall carry to term IJMN. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
CONGRATS FABLADY see what the Lord is doing another BFP.
Thank you Lord
This August rain of BFP is too much it shall befall all of us IJN AMEN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wowwwwwwww!!!! Woooooowwww!!!, as I was reading all the praises that we all posted, something told me that someone will surely announce her BFP today, I just said that maybe my mind is just deceiving me, to the Glory of God and Shame to the Devil. FabLady aka FabulousLady just announced her BFP, God!!!! Na so you beeeee?? My heart is beeping hard, I have never seen this kind of God!! This day 22nd August will be a day that everyone of us will talk about,because God has visited us all.
Congrat Fablady, you will carry to term in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thank you Sisters! I am so grateful! As The Lord visited me, so shall HE visit all the waiting sisters and brothers in Jesus' name, AMEN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
congrats Fablady, this is the Lord's doing.
Lord, you deserve the glory and the honour
we lift our hands in worship.
thank u Lord for this august testimonies, thank u Lord for Pink22's testimony, Thank u our God of perfection.

I FEEL LIKE BREAK-DANCIING!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Congratulations @ fablady, God is truely the Greatest God. I pray you have a healthy and happy nine months by God's'grace. Amen

God to you belong all praise,You are the Most Gracious,Merciful and High God.I pray You answer the prayer of all of the sisters and brothers ttc cause You are more than able to do this. Amen

Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamin for answered prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loliporp(f): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Savior!he can move the mountains
М̣̣̇Ɣ God is mighty to,he is mighty 2 save
Foreva d Author of salvation,he rose. And conquered d grave Jesus conquered d grave

God of all flesh,d giver of all gud and perfect gift,Abba Father,d one who made allthings and was nt made,d 24 elders sing ur praises day and night, U̶̲̥̅̊ r d holyone of isreal and d mighty man in battle,thus far Jehovah U̶̲̥̅̊ hv nt lost any battle,heaven his ur throne and d earth ur foot stool,i was made 2 give U̶̲̥̅̊ pleasure in praise and in worship yet U̶̲̥̅̊ call me an heir to ur kingdom! What a wonder U̶̲̥̅̊ r,ur name is above all names, U̶̲̥̅̊ r d bright and d morning star,ur mercies are new evry morning,ur faithfulness amaze me,of a truth ur promises are ye and amen,d one who uses d foolish tins of this world to conform d wise,i worship U̶̲̥̅̊ in d beauty of holiness,in d splendor of ur majesty,king of glory,reigning king,soon coming king, U̶̲̥̅̊ call d things dat r nt as if đε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wer, М̣̣̇Ɣ Lord and my lover if all М̣̣̇Ɣ body was made of tongues it will still nt be enuf 2 give U̶̲̥̅̊ 'twale' worship.Lord we say thnk U̶̲̥̅̊ for all uve done, 4 all U̶̲̥̅̊ r doing and ฬάϮ U̶̲̥̅̊ will yet do.

thank you Lord for d likes of Alwaystrue ( U̶̲̥̅̊ inspire me daily)mama triplet,golden baby,pinky dear,Udoka God bless u,safe,beloved,muma,cjone,aladuni and evry mum on dis thread i couldn't mention.keep reigning bfps on us!!!! Ride on ur majesty

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Congrats fablady
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace interceed for us and praise the name JEHOVAH.

I am not surprised that we r announcing more BFP's No!!! How can I be surprised! HE is faithful that promised! HIS thoughts r not our thoughts nor HIS ways our ways. As the Heavens r higher dn the earth so HIS ways and thoughts r higher than ours. The WORDS dt go forth from HIS mouth will prove to be and will not return to HIM without results. HE has earmarked the BFP's for August and we r just seeing the manifestations. Ladies, like Gideon let us stand and see the GLORY of GOD!

@Fablady,Congratulobia!!! Our God is able!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now thank we all our God,
with heart and hands and voices,
who wondrous things hath done,
in whom his world rejoices;
who from our mother's arms
hath blessed us on our way
with countless gifts of love,
and still is ours today.

O Lord i thank you for this wonderful family, thank you for these wonderful sistas dat i dont even deserve,thank u for what u have done, still doing and yet to do.oh for a thousand tongues to sing ur praises,even in the midst of these praises you still visited us yet again, thank you for visiting Fablady you are indeed fabolous in our lives.
Thank you for all your daughters struggling with fibroids,blocked tubes,cancer one issue or the other because we know you are aware and it is settled.
Bless our homes bless our husbands and wives and children
thank you For my sista Muma because you have given her brand new tubes.comfort and heal MamaT wherever she is.
Take all the glory Lord we love you.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
kissFabladyyyyyyyyyyyy, congratulationsssssssss! May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name. He who has begun this good work in you will complete it. Yours shall be a stress-free conception and follow after the pattern of the Hebrew women.

IT IS RAINING, ALL AROUND ME
I CAN FEEL IT, THE LATTER RAIN
RIDE ON JESUS, GIVE US MORE RAIIINNNNNN,
UNTIL WE ARE WET, AND WE ARE SOAKED
WITH THE LATTER RAIN.

And to the recently announcers of bfp, I congratulate you all and decree that you shall ALL carry to term and deliver safely. Amin.I'm overwhelmed by the Lord's presence in our midst this month. Thank you Lord Jesus kiss

Ire a kari gbogbo wa loruko Jesu Kristi

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
shocked Gosh @Fablady, no wonder your monikker was ignored. It had entered already. Even I wanted to say hello to you when I saw your last post but I think I forgot. Congrats....I am very happy for you dear. Happy 9 months and safe delivery. Congrats again.

@All, the Lord dwells in the praises of His people, see the outpouring of praise....GOSH. Father Lord, you are great! The prayers in the praise and thanks are so much already....If only we can all pray more like this. Please let your heart sing praises as well. I am listening to a song now and my heart is so glad I cannot even seem to voice out my praise now, my heart is worshipping....

@Pink, Venus, Omonikiba, MamaT, Lollipop, Uteh, Safe, Beloved, Lizzyslaw, twinsgirls, dreamsinbc, AhmatuRahman, Flakeey, Goldenbaby, Chyvia, Bcolah, mercifull, skimpychick, Cjnone and all, please do not be annoyed if I did not mention your monniker...we are just so much...the Lord He is God...stand back and watch the salvation of the Lord as we praise. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. This thread is making a great shout!! It cannot be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
thank U Jesus for u ar a covenant keeping God. What sha i say unto the Lord, all i av to say is thank U lord. @fablady...congrats. U wi carry to term and deliver safely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Congratulations Fablady!!!U shall carry to term IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Fablady congratulations may you carry to full term in good health.....
@ all this is just a sign that God is happy with us and He will grant all our request.. dancing azonto.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
What can we give unto our God,
The one who has blessed us with breathe and life
What can we proclaim as our heart desires. All we can offer him is PRAISE

We offer you praise. Please accept our offerings

More Testimonies will start unfolding.

I believe

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
#rapping#
No mara how long u walk
No mara how long u sulk
When all hope seem lost
Remember God Ȋ̝̊̅§ first
He did it bfor
He will do it again
It was for gimnaeto yesterday
Its fablady's today.
#chorus#
Go fablady! Go fablady!! Do d shakara!! Do d shakara!! Bellefull shakara!! Bellefull shakara.
Congrats fabuloustickaliscious lady.

N:B; if u want м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to rap for u,bera announce ya bfp in d morning or afternoon,coz if u announce for night na blues I go sing for u oooo. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lol@Alwaystrue. You are so funny! Thanks everyone! More BFPs to be announced! kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Congrats @Fablady u will carry to term in Jesus name and the journey to motherhood shall be smooth IJN, am so happy cos i know with our praises that we've rendered to him we shall all have testimonies sooner than we expected IJN./
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
@fablady, congratulation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thank you the greatest physician for Muma's life, thank you because you are the one dat rolled away the stone from Jesus' tomb on the 3rd day and for rolling away the stone dat blocked muma's testimony. Thank u God Almighty cos she will testify soon to ur goodness.

@safe..i fink i prefer blues *lol*
thank u Baba God for Safe, she has been a soul lifter, thank u because she will continue to be a virtuous woman to her hubby and family. thank u Lord cos she wll soon get her triplet BFP and her sexy figure8 go soon... lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS, Fablady!!!!!! Mehn, this is where the party's at. grin grin grin. We give you thanks, Lord, for your blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
JOYSOLO: I google for natural fibroid shrink kit, I got one which is Dollyhams health fertilityherbs which I prayed over it,

Dear Joysolo, I congratulate you on your bfp announcement. Wish you a smooth sailing all through. Pls tell me more about the above. Ive been to dollyhams website and read so much about their products particularly their fibroid shrinking kit and the testimonials. Would you say it worked for you, as in, can you simply recommend it? I have multiple and big fibroids. Pls reply. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
@all, maybe I will change my name to cry cry mama. Oh my God, Tears of joy, tears of joy. What a mighty God we serve.
reading these outpouring of praises brings tears deep from my soul.
What a family. So glad am amongst this family of wonderful sisters and brothers.
If a sinner like me will feel like this about these praises. I wonder what is happening in heaven now.
Oh what a great joy.
God we thank you sooo much for the privillage of praising you.

@fablady, what can we say, God has shown us that he has accepted our praises by your bfp. Daddy, you too much.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Father we say amen to the prayers of all our sisters and we also thank u for what u hv been doing in our mist and believing that ur work will continue in our life because u hv promised and u will never fail. ** Original God jesus Original God u never fade ** singing*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
I never see dis kain God before wonder wonder wonder wonder. Fablicious baby congratulations my sister. Carry go na God do am for u.have a happy bumping. I dey follow u for back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fablicios baby oku, congratulationsssssssssss our good God has done it again, happy journey to motherhood. Amen kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
this is just d begining. My dear fruitful people of God. Just sit back, relax, have faith and witness d power of God Almighty! The unchangeable God! The omnipotent God! The Lion of the tribe of Judah! There is none like Thee! Receive aLl the glory, honor and worship!

My story...
Married 2009, had a MC in 2010,failed ivf in march 2013.
I was diagnosed with pcos, dh no issues.
I stopped taking my vitamins in june & july, changed my diet to mostly fruits, veggies & less carbs.
I prayed & declareD d word of God daily to increase my faith. I even went for a deliverance session and trusted God for a miracle.
Dat is when Jehovah showed his power and broke me out of shame. Only God can tAke this Glory!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
wow.... this our August visitor is amazing ooooo

Father we thank you for fablady and all my fellow bfper, for gift of sleeping n waking up, for breath, life, strength, privileges on n on.

Father we thank you because you will never leave us nor forsake us.

We understand that you have a perfect timing and perfect way. Lord we hold unto your word in Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace
of God , which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and
your minds in Christ Jesus.

Father we pray you bless every sister/home represented here with bfp, morning sickness, cravings..... Lord put laughter on there faces

Thank you father because we know you have answered..... in Jesus mighty name we pray

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
@fablady, congrats and have a healthy 9 months.
@all, may God grant u answers according to ur prayers and heart desires. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Father we thank you, you alone deserve our thanksgiving in Jesus name.
Congratulations fablady.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.