Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422670 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nice14 big congrats to u and ya sis may God's hand continue guiding and protecting u in jesus name @fablady congratulations to u our God is so so wonder wonder God.hv a stress free 9m @all our God is good. What shall I say unto the lord. All I have to say is thank u lord

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
congrats fablady!!!.
@ the lady asking for preseed...i blv everyday supermarket..the pharmacy section will stock it...they hv many fertility drugs their...i saw it for 3700 naira in edo state..last time i was there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
wow mighty rain of bfps!..what a good GOD we serve!!!!!!

@ house.. i hv been noticing something 4 a while now, when i suck my dw n,ipple.s... i get a little aftertaste in my mouth...defintely not milk..but something not too pleasant...just cant descibe it...but physically no fluid comes out from the nipple.s .....has any1 experienced anything like this b4?

"You Are God Alone"

[Verse 1:]
You're not a God created by human hands
You're not a God dependent on any mortal man
You're not a God in need of
Anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is
[2x]

[Chorus:]
You are God alone, from before time began
You were on Your throne, You are God alone.
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on Your throne, You are God alone.

[Verse 2:]
You're the only God whose power none can contend
You're the only God whose name and
Praise will never end
You're the only God who's worthy
Of everything we can give
You are God, that's just the way it is

[Chorus]

[Bridge:]
You're unchangeable (Unchangeable)
Unshakable (Unshakable)
Unstoppable (Unstoppable)
That's who you are (That's who you are)
[2x]

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
waooh! may d lord receive all our praises,he is worthy to be praised.@fablady nd nice14 congrats.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
YOU BE GOD U NO BE MANOOOOO. YOU BE GOD YOU NO BE MANOOO, MASTER JESUS YOU BE GOD,YOU BE GOD OOO,YOU BE GOD U NO BE MANOOO.....,BE THOU MAGNIFIED O LORD..THANK DADDY FOR UR FAITHFULNESS IN THIS THREAD, THANK U LORD FOR CHANGING EVIL REPORT OF THE EVIL ONES CONCERNING PINK22,THANK LORD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB THAT U JUST GAVE TO NICE14 AND FABLADY,,THANK U FOR THIS WONDERFUL MONTH OF BFPS,FATHER U CAN STILL DO MORE,BECOUSE U ARE THE UNSTOPABLE GOD. I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSSY WITH CHOKED UP EXAM.BABY DUST.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hahaha i said it! This is the beginin of the out pour.i see lots of babies hanging in the air,receive yours right nw,jus declare it,dnt fink of the doctors medical jagon,the out pour is still on,dnt doubt your blessing.God is out to bless every womb today!i always use the word DEW,the dew of bfp is showering,declare and receive your nw! CONGRATULATIONS fablady.many bfp's still remaining.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
@fablady, congratulations o. Have a stress free 9 months.

Praise be to God Almighty.

@all Amin, Amin, Amin, Amin, Amin. We are blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chai! Our God is indeed a wonderful,glorious, living God. There is non like him. He has visited us all, he lives with us in this thread and will continue to be with us. Ha, d devil has no grip on any of us anymore. The good lord has taken over. Alleluya may ur name alone be praisedm we worship u, we adore you, we give you thanks for all this bfps and d more to come. Take all the glory adoration and thanksgiven lord. Congrts fab lady. May the lord be with u till the end. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Whoa! God is in the neighbourhood. This August mennnnnn! It's been and will continue to be wonderful. Safe, abeg take down addresses of all bfp holders this August, then let's strategise on how much Asoebi will cost for the naming. We go carry big big tummy dey go from one naming to the next. God be praised!
Congratulations Fablady. I wish you h&h 9 months. We still have lots more to declare this August. God, please leave the floodgates open.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Praise Him Praise him in His sanctuary praise Him in the firmament of His power.

The giver of all good things we Praise you
Sovereign king, kabiyesi , arugbo ojo, adagba ma pa ro oye. Aleshe tin je alewi.
Worthy to receive praise for all our bfps, safe delivery and healthy pregnancies
We are thankful for all our supportive partners we bless your name Jesus

For every Dr's report that u turned around since the beginning of this thread we praise God
For every yoke of delay that you destroyed ,we praise God
For everlasting victory over the wicked we praise God
For the many more bfps to come we praise God in advance. In Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baba told me to tell you 'Such as ℓ̊ give, no man can take it away from you' He said again 'Eggs are mine, S.perms are mine, Tubes are mine, Ovulation is mine, Baba said meet with DH tonight and He will be in a hurry to perform His Miracle in your Life' No Medical Condition will hinder your Miracle!!!!!!! Let the Praises continue the Atmosphere is CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
All we have to say is Baba oooo ese oooo tank u Lord 4 all u av done dis month nd all u will still do on dis thread.all praises nd Adoration belongs to u'Lord..

@Fadlady Congrat,may u carry to full term by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baba Says 3 women are presently pregnant. Please check yourself and get back here ASAP!!!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
MamaTriplets: Baba Says 3 women are presently pregnant. Please check yourself and get back here ASAP!!!

Amen.

Congrats Nice14 n Fablady.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Waooooooo thank u father 4 another testimony, may ur name be praise forever. Fablady congrat u shall carry 2 term and bring forth like d hebrew women in Jesus name. Amen welcome 2 d club
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
MamaTriplets: Baba Says 3 women are presently pregnant. Please check yourself and get back here ASAP!!!
Amen.
God is Great anoda bfp in the house. I'm so so excited.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
What then can we say. If God be for us who can be again us, Father Lord recieve our praise and thanksgiving cos u alone are worthy of all praise,glory and honour. I join my sisters to thank and praise you,that is the only food you recieve. Thank you Lord,thank you Baba.
@ Fablady,congratulations,may God keep you through this nine months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mamatriplets,amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Congrats Fablady..Thank you brothersand sisters for all the praises..Our God is a God that says what he can do and do what he says.He never fails..Let's ignite our unshakeable faith..Put more wood for the fire.
@Mamatriplet..That your prophecy has been confirmed and sealed..I still stand on my prediction that we will get to 20BFPs.Our God is a God of possibilities.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
wow! what a wonderful day of praise...like always true said if we (ordinary men) felt so uplifted by the praises rendered here today) how much more God, who even sees our heart and soul and sees the gratitude which transcends what words have expressed!

He was so pleased sotey he sent one BFp self to say oya hold this one..more on the way

@MamaT...amen o!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amen MamaT Amen! Good hearing from u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ma joba lo oluwa(2ce) oba ta ko le ro loye, alagbara ta ko le segun ni, ijoba re dun mowa yeye o, continue to reign o lord, you are too ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙,, our present help I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ time of need,oba lano, oba loni, oba titiaye, eletigbaroye, olowogbogboro ti n yo omo re ninu ofin,arinurode, olumoran okan, oba alewilese, oba aleselewi, eletikariaye, kabiyesi, oro gbenu omo eniyanfohun . Tank you Jesus, you are too much, you av done it b4, you wil do it again,oba lori aye atorun, oba to se ti Hannah! To se ti sarah,Oh great God be praised.

You cannot be compared, nor be quantified, i can feel you, you are so real, accept our praises, we appreciate you from d bottom of our heart, be glorified
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,infact I'm just short of words. Baba God u are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

@Fablady,Congrats.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Awesome God oh oh oh awesome God,how wonderful is your name.
Lord we praise you for the life of our sis Fablady,strengthen and uphold her testimony IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
MamaT, ‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ we shall do d deed, even though its I'm not o, bab God is no resp
ecta of timing, i shall testify soooooooooon! I feel so charged!

Fablady, congrats as we Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ forward to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ safe carrying of our thanksgiving baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
babe congrats

Fablady: Good evening. I wonder why I keep getting ignored on this forum. My name never gets added to the prayer list and I keeping requesting to no avail. Abi una no like me? It's not fair. I thought we were all in this together. No problem, just wanted to send another reminder.

Congrats to the preggos. August is indeed a wonderful month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oo°˚˚˚°! GØD̶̲̥̅̊ are Awesome, fablady congrats!!!!!.

MamaT, Amen to d̶̲̥̅̊ prophecies,

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ lovely sisters, A̶̲̥̅♏ greatful for all of ur prayers today, Baba will Ŕεm̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊m̶̲̥̅̊ber γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ all.
Can we repeat dis praise and worship on Τ̣̣ђё last day of dis month to thank BaBa again for august BFPs, just suggestion.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
An amazing day it has been. I just finished going through all the praise again. Choi, e hot! So we get elewi's for this thread like this wey dey kira fun Baba! There shall be commotion of testimonies in Jesus name.

@MamaTriplets, Amen, Amen. Thanks for those words. The Lord confirms His word.

Isaiah 54:3
For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

@muma subscribing.... Funny thing is that we have said a lot more prayers today than we even know.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
God be praised God be praised Let the name of the Lord be praised.

Tears of joy has been rolling down my cheek ℓ̊ can't just hold it, God is indeed wonderful,powerful,awesome,unquestionable,immortal God. Thank You God.

@Fablady, congratulationssssssss

@mamatriplet ℓ̊ am one of those women to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.

Alleluya, Alleluya, Alleluya, Alleluya, Alleluya, Alleluya, Alleluya, Alleluya.

The God no man, power can comprehend His Existent. The all knowing sufficient God.
The Lord who has not concluded on us not minding the Dr's report on billateral tubal blockage, low sperm count, fibroid, analovulation etc all sorts of report yet His still faithful in doing miracle.

Thank you Baba Chineke.

@all bfp mamas congrats and rain of bfp to waiting mamas.
Am not afraid cos is gift even my mother cannot give me except God. Just believe and have faith.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013

Amen.
This month has been so good in this group. God has proved himself to us. By his grace this thread will switch to Mummies thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
@The GOD of our SALVATION: We worship You for all that You are to us all, for All You will be in our children's lives. For You have been toooo Gracious to us in our unfaithfulness.

I, on behalf of every member of this thread, bless Your Holy name for All the BFPs announced and unannounced in this month of August, 2013.

This is You in action, please Father, recieve All the Glory and Honor in Jesus Holy Name.
For those of us you will make Mothers tonight by our meeting with our husbands, and for the husbands You will make Fathers tonight, we Bless Your Holy Name.

We Thank You Lord, We Thank You Lord, please continue uninterrupted with your outpouring of BFPs on us and let no one amongst us be left behind.
Thank You JESUS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.