Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422880 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
tnx Honnie and Safe..God bless u plenty

@Nice..HBD to ur sweet@..wishing him best of all best
pls send our cake.

@All, i fermented mustard seed on monday, hubby later told me i was supposed to grind the mustard seed before fermenting, shey na true?
i sha don dey swallow am like dat since yesterday. *eyes rolling*
hope it's still ok or do i need to get anoda mustard, oil and honey and re-ferment?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
@flakeey where did u get d mustard seed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Godlovesme13: @flakeey where did u get d mustard seed.

a colleague got it for me at her church (catholic) last sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
@honeypie,typo eRror forgiven*wink*.
@mackieB,thanx dear *wink*
@igabe,let's hope it shrinks then,#fingerscrossed#
@flakeey,thanx,amin. Minyle,how ur dh know say d mustard seed gats b grinded?him study babalawo medicine for school?*tongueout*. Its bera to grind,it makes it easier to take and digest. #hugs#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
@safe..LMAO, babalowo ke
i no know say i suppose grind am
i don dey swallow/chew am like dat, e go dey ferment and blend for my belle.
the ororo sef no mix, so after i chew the mustard, i go con drink the ororo follow, all join, hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmm, I no undastand again oh. I've been having cramps and back/waist pain since my period ended last week. Only for me to see light pink spotting today. I tire oh. Please who has an idea of what could be the issue. Still having the cramps and back ache.

Drs in the house..... I need you please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Bcolah did u say cramps and bleeding after af? I will advice you bd this night ooo cos it might ovulation cramps..... Abi my sabi sabi sisters wetin una think about matter
@ safe I dey salute oooo. How u dey na?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tbaby4real, yeah cramps and bleeding. But this is the first tym I'm experiencing such and opk showed negative? Cld it still be ovulation?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
@mackie thnx a lot,wat r sisters 4,am so touched @ ur prayer,may God bless yu nd Dream abundantly and also bless everyone else.am seriously looking forward to invitin yu all 4 my big dae wen d time comes,preggo ashoebi.@ igabe i seriously object to out right surgery,try d alternative med. First.like i ve told several ppl,a lady here on NL claimed she had 12cm fibroid nd with molasses nd acv she shrank a football sized cyst.i asked my cousin to call her since am very far to confirm once again she can help ur case nd she said yes.she lives in ph,i ve never met her bt she assured its possible,pls try her 08099887400.let her giv yu d exact recipe she used.gud luck.feed us bk oo

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Bcolah, I've experienced that before and doctor call it ovulation cramps/ bleed. Please bd tonight, I pray God grant it with triplets.. cheesy. Love u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ok nau tbaby4real. Serious bd today. Maybe na TDB we go do sef. No sleep at all.......lol.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Amen to d triplets tbaby4real. plenty of baby dust....kisses and hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Psalm 67:5-6 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase and God, even our own God, shall bless us. @ all, this passage of the scripture has settled our matter. Because we have enaged in praising the LORD, our wombs must yield increase of babies this season in Jesus name. Low/no sperm count, blocked tubes, infections, forces of darkness etc, cannot resist the word of the Almighty God. Congrats to all of us in advance. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
God! I was so blessed yesterday. Safe U̶̲̥̅̊ no go kil person o, ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ kind rap praise no get part 2, anytime i remember i Ĵüڪ† D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ‎=))laffº°°º≈wanº°°º≈condemnº°°º≈myº°°º≈jawº°°º≈
Honey, weldone jare, U̶̲̥̅̊ are already sowing seed ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp. Ĵüڪ† do d wedding fast, or else!!!

All, I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ an expectant mood ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ my twingirls, iv done as d Lord commanded a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ since God said it, i believe it a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ dat settle it.

Bcolah, U̶̲̥̅̊ stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask question? Una no hear MamaT prophecy? I beg start D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ jor

Igabe wetin be cycst ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ God's dictionary? He no sabi ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ jor, cd 14? Una no hear prophecy? I beg act b4 its too late!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
@mummy pintox n Golden baby ona no dey sleep. God has seen ur tears n sleepless nights just relax for he ll perfect all dt concerns u. Gd night mamas

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
THIS WONT HURT,KIP IT HANDY 4 A QUICK CHECK.
http://www.babycenter.com/ovulation-calculator
My gudnite gift
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2013
Just joined this blog after going through all the praise session you had. Am so happy to find this and encouraged. Our God is indeed faithful! We thank him for all d BFPs and look forward to our own testimonies. He Never fails...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2013
@nice14 happy birthday to ur hubby,hope safe06 and dreams neva chop the fried rice and cake finish b4 I come.
@honie pie God bless u real good
@joyful mum ure wonderfully welcome,may the lord grant your heart desire speedily

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Hello Mothers & Fathers of a Glorious Generation. Congrats once again to those who got their BFP. Baba God toooo Much!!! Twale for you!!! I want to say a Big thank you to everyone for ur Love, Prayers, Care and Tears. Yes U heard me right. A lot of Us actually felt my pain and cried with me. All I can say for now is We are still in the process of mending broken hearts @Pinky, I see you kiss .I just wanna share something with Us here. During the Praise night, I had a revelation where I was told that If We eat natural a lot of Us here will get PG. No junk, No sugar, No Soft drinks, absolutely nothing artificial. Recenting DH did a semen analysis that was shocking. His count that was 35million and we were celebrating (cos it was always 20 something) increased greatly to 89million. Here is what he did differently. Month 1: Vitamin E - 400 mg (Mason) 1 daily, Multi maca (forever) 1 daily, Vitolize for men (forever) 2 daily, Artic sea (forever) 1 daily. Month 2: Vitamin E, Multimaca, Artic sea (same as above), Fertility Blend for men (Daily Wellness) 2 daily. Month 3: Vitamin E - 200mg (GNLD) 1 daily, Well-man conception (Vitabiotics) 1 daily, Zinc (GNLD) 1 daily, Artic sea (Forever) 1 daily. Another thing I will like to share with Us is the use of TIGER NUTS aka AKI HAUSA, HAUSA GROUNDNUT or OFIO to boost Male libido. Usually mallams hawk them in wheel barrows and I think this is its season cos I see it virtually everwhere. Buy enough (like 5 big cups), Grind and put little water, sieve the milky liquid and store in a can in the refrigerator. Buy Pap (Akamu), wen making the pap use Tiger nut liquid to melt the Pap instead of water. Grind a handful of Groundnut and Crayfish together and store. Use mixture to drink pap. Hmmmmmm..... Wen you see your hubby coming just dey run as U don die be that wink. Also increase his Beans intake. Cook beans virtually everyday (not less than 5 times in a week). Also let DH avoid sweet things as it weakens er.ection and makes sper.m watery with a sharp pain at his lower back. Hot baths should be avoided, slightly warm is okay with loose boxers worn. With all these Ur Man go be KPOI!!! grin grin grin. You can thank me later tongue

15 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2013
@ayaa welkom sweedie,did yu use d calculator?hugs.@joyful mum dear yu r most welkom.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2013
@mummyt, I've actually read abt the effect of multi maca in increasing sperm count greatly. I'm a distributor for forever living. So in case any one needs. Beep me. wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2013
@All, Good Morn

@MamaT,Hmmmm! Let me first thank u now oh! Testimony gallore! We thank Baba God for ur DH and ur miracle, 89 million no be beans oh! shocked shocked shocked But seriously can u give us an idea how much each of these supplements cost? So that Bcolah tongue and some others no go too hammer for our head. grin

@Bcolah, grin u can also give us info and ur location so dt we go patronise our darling sister oh! wink wink wink

@ Dreamsinbc, Personal P, I trust u hv done a lot of research by now but I wanna send u one link I felt was kinda explicit. need to switch to my phone cos I bookmarked there.

Love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ sweet sisters,

@ safe06, thanks dear

@honeypie, thanks a lot , you are indeed honeypie, God bless you abundantly.

@twingirls, sweethie i thought as much, what is bigger than my God, absolutely nothing! I don start to dey BD since, thanks a lot.

@mamaT, sweethie you are too good, thanks for the info, ɪ̣̝̇'m coming to testify soon, i celebrate with you Ãήϑ dh for the increase, so shall it continue to increase, God bless you.

@Bcolah, sis abeg give us info Ãήϑ your number if you can, ɪ̣̝̇'m interested.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2013
@Honiepie 24 thanx for that link God will reward you

@Mama t thanx also for that info its really helpfull God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2013
Datswatamtalkingabout! Congrats MamaT 89 no be akamu chei! U are in trouble o.
That tiger nut recipe am soooooooo doing it not for dh o but for me cos i love tiger nuts naturally.
And MAMAT am glad to have u back, Holy spirit Himself will do all the healing on ur hearts,love u babe!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2013
Please is Ofio the tiger nut? Myself and Dh are using artic sea, aloe berry nectar,Nature Min, Field of Green,ginkgo, royal Jelly and Multi maca (the ogbonge for him alone)they are all product from forever, am also a distributor but ϔσu can patronise bcolar and the products are working are really working.

Baby dust to all of us here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2013
@Rute nd Igabe welkom sis,wat r sisters 4?@igabe did u get to call?@funmi tiger nut is aki hausa,its brown and dosnt really look apetizin,it got white milk lik almond milk inside,yu chew nd spit d chaf,some peepz swallow,jus ask around.hmmm tnx MamaT for dis wonderful tips,tiger nut is easily accesible,i fear d rush for tiger nut dis morning.hausa ppl r in biznex ooo,anyway i ve started d business nw,everyone should patronise me,wink.where is safe06 haha clown,i wonder wat she wud say dis time.wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Hmmmm...The return of MamaT..You came back with a bang..lwkmd..When i dey secondary school,i eat ofio so tey my friends come nickname me ofio..I always buy it and walnut on my way from office.This method of grinding and filtering is new to me.I will give it a trial because the result,89million is encouraging.I am already jotting down the steps you listed.Though,i dont have any challenges as per libido.I dey active in that aspect.Na my wife dey run self.The devil has failed.God did not create us with all this sickness and diseases because Jesus christ took it away for us on the cross of calvary.DIVINE HEALTH is our heritage.
Abeg omonikiba,show face oooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2013
@Honeypie, yeah dear i called her Ãήϑ she told me that she is selling the recipes; mollases Ãήϑ some other things, that a set goes for 36k, so i told her that i will call her back, thanks very much for your help Ãήϑ concern, i really do appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2013
@mamatriplet,u wickedt gaan oooo. We dey here dey feel ur pain,dey worry about u,we no know say u dey house dey experiment how to dey make ur oga @ d top dey pursue u with him LIBIDO. U don enter oga hand now,e no get how u no go get ur triplet bfor d year runs out. Congrats in advance.
@lizzyslaw,u b alaroro oooo,which kain ijebu barrister b diz?u must patronyz our forever living sisters here oooo,all those ur tenancy agreement 10% fee,bail fee,etc,werin u take am dey do?if I catch u ehn.
@ayaakanoh,I don finish d food for d bornday paree ooooo,u late come na,I added 3kg dat day after eating all d medemede,nxt time when u hear bornday paree,na u go reach der first.#ntoin# .

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Thank you soo much mamatriplet for the info. God will bless u, i will try it with DH
@safe06 you go kill person here
@all happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.