Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419509 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ sweet sisters

@dreamsinbc dearie, this your last recipes is waow! I like the look, i will try Ãήϑ get snails to make mine, but i hate washing snails. Weldone sister, you are doing a great job.

@All, i'm in the eastern naija Ãήϑ i dnt knw where i can get herbs for Eda, please can i walk up to any yoruba woman selling herbs Ãήϑ ask for it, i'm scared they might not have D̶̲̥̅e right herbs, please if anyone knw where i can get it around Enugu i will appreciate that.

@Goldenbaby, sis hope you are ok

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2013
@All, I dey greet you. For those who responded to my post, thanks jare but i logged on today because of @Dreamsinbc.

I have seen this lady evolve, channel her time of waiting to something productive and she needs to be commended. @Dreamsinbc, I think you have found your calling. Your blog is just amazing. See as you have started showing us how to eat healthier with almond milk, coconut milk and flour you discussed above. Dear, I am inspired. Very soon, you will be making lovely recipes for your children and we too here will be saying '@Dreams, my twins don dey refuse to chop their veggies o, abeg gimme recipe wey I go fit confuse dem' lol. And you will be giving us lovely recipes for our children's lunch packs based also on what you give your own children.
Of a truth, you are blessed. May more grace be multiplied to you.

More research is needed on the healthy quantities of these natural food sources as well though as for instance it is adviced that avocado pear should be limited to about one a week, almonds about 20 a day and so on.
Dear, thanks so much for channelling your efforts productively and you do not know what you are doing, but you are doing a lot and being purposeful.
You are minister for food technology henceforth. Hahahaha.

@safe, I don appoint you as minister of fashion affairs. Evey combination needed for our dressing especially in pregnancy, you go handle am and do consider our faith so no short knicker to office jist o.

@Omonikiba go be minister for consultancy and advice on marital affairs. Sharing marital issues anchor.

There is an open position for Herbal minister (kai, I dey try hold laugh) but I am serious. Who needs it?

Other positions will come up as times goes on.
Thanks ladies.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2013
@always true hahahahahaha,i don laff die,shebi no knicker to wok?dats gud.let me take d herbalist,atleast we understand each oda.d devil is a lier ooo,no bfp since after our praise service,hmmm,hes such a coward,this week God is goin to over flood this thread with bfp,to his glory in jesus name.Amen

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2013
@Honeypie,
With @safe I had to put the caveat na make she no go forget say we suppose dey show our sesky selves to our dhs only. I dey gbadun her highlights.

Thanks for always popping in o. Just read that you are yet to be married yet you always handly to help. May the Lord bless you with a very good husband and beautiful children.
What the work of the Herbal minister entails is that for requests people make on herbs, you will help us find out all the details. It does not mean others cannot also contribute but you will be our main contact especially if we do not have any information.
Because you nefa see anyone talk no mean say things no dey happen o. Just chill and allow God complete His work...testimonies commotion.

@MamaTriplets, abeg you go be governor overseeing all the matters but you no go be siddon look gomina o, you sef go join put mouth for everywhere mata dey as well.

Na my nominations be this. Anyone wey get contrary opinion fit say 'Nay' but we go only accept the nay if e sound like horse own. Lolz (@safe, see wetin you dey cause o).

Ehen before I forget @Goldenbaby, you go do eko agba I.e. Adult education. Some people no dey like to read posts well so your pictures they help to better pass the message accross. Go gather enough pictures because your are training/education minister. Anyone wey no understand post either regarding food, dressing, herbs, you go post the pictures ok?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
hope u had a wonderful and sexy night

@Udoka, u ar such a darling, i just marvel @ how u ve bn constant in our midst
thanks for always been there for us..the presence of the Lord will neva depart from u and ur family.

@dreamsinbc...tnx mum, u are d bomb, u rock, go gal
alwaystrue has said it all, God will grant u expedited progress.

@Alwaystrue, AKA Afobaje, lol, i dey hail o

@Tbaby..chai, u too like chop chop, see as ur mouth dey water for food...dint u hear there's 3days fasting in Naija? *wink*

@Herbalist Honniepie...*sealed lips*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
@Flakeey,
Lolz. No gimme name o. grin. I greet too.
Seriously our ladies are doing very very well. @Dreamsinbc and Beloved are doing great with all the tips they give and our other mums too.
No blame @Tbaby4real, na pregnancy thins dey worry her. Cravings...
@Dreamsinbc, start thinking of pregnancy-related recipes o.
@Herbalist honeypie.... grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
@ always true and flakeey hahahahaha,no be small fin,no be waitin pesin sabi e dey tak shako,liv d herbalist matter 4 me,i no go fall una hand.am an aviator and at d same time hv great intrest in alternative medicine.as i be fear fear i dey fear even injection,so am always seekin for roots n herbs.u r covered.N/B if anyone knows a bad diabetic case,i can cure yu free of charge in two weeks,jus one pesin ooo,i go charge d rest wen dis one don cure and u bgin eat carb.@ always true tnx my darlyn sis,for d prayers,i wish to b lik u wen i grow up,(eyes rolling)

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2013
All ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ to you! I trust we all had a bedmatic night full of gymnastics! (Wink)

Alwaystrue, you can't be more correct, we need o learn frm dreamsinbc, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ you sef! All dose spirit filled words, you shld consider d post of our envangelist, or is it pastor?

Dreamsinbc,  hail o, i got raw almond nut, is it okay or i stil need to fry it? Dis ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ latest recipe na bam! Iv tried 2 already, i took my oats wt coconut milk dis morn, i also made my tigernut a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tomatoe juice, I'm pleased wt myself, tanks to you. God is realy using you sis!

Honey, ‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ o, we are stil expecting more bfpssssss, twil continue frm now til next month, no break o, our sis are Ĵüڪ† waiting to comfirm

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2013
@Honeypie,
You are the babe joo! You too much. You don channel your fear fear to correct alternative medicine. I appreciate that o. You are the (wo)man for the job. It is your own, infact no appointment letter needed.
Thanks for this offer. Nice one. Will like to hear the result of the treatment.
I hear you... grin (rolls eyes as well).

@twinsgirls, I know that feeling. When you eat right you feel happier. That @Dreams na d babe. Anyone wey dey fast make e no open her blog, e go just de swallow spit as if say na food.
I be special adviser on general matters o. cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol! Make una leave person o i don laff tire with the kai heavy rain wey dey pour for here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
@twingal,hoonie and dreamsinbic I saw ur hands those are great recipes am aready drinking my tiger nut milk and also prepairing to do almond stuff.@ all how una dey,God dey we must conquer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ahhhh, Alwaystrue, u no wan make my DH sleep this nite o. I will print out your post and paste it in our bedroom. I'm soooo grateful for the commendation, but where will I start commending you? Your posts always lift us up and give us reasons to smile. You manage to dig deep and find scriptural backing for every situation. I actually copy some of your posts and use them as references when I'm praying. I'm very grateful to you, and I'm sure that we all are. Thank you sooooo much, darling. I appreciate you.
@Twingirls, raw almonds are perfect, but you can dry roast them if you want to snack on them, in a dry frying pan or in the oven. For the milk and flour, don't roast, use raw. How did you like the oatmeal?
Tbaby, haba, u no say that one no be problem na-DHL or FedEx?
Flakeey, thank uuuuuu.
Honiepie, Abeg sharply start recommending o. I want to start making fertility smoothies we can take every morning, pls forward list of herbs to include.
Amynimas, thanks dear. Tigernut milk is yummy.
Igabe, I know! Washing snails is a messy job. Can you ask them to break them for you in the market? Then buy lime or alum and wash away. I think alum is easier, but I don't like the effect on my hands after washing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pineapple is another awesome fruit for ttc,weda natural,iui or ivf,pls read
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a14139005/pineapple_core_for_implantation...
@dreams am compiling dem,will b right bk.well done my darlyn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
You guys are really doing great! one learn a lot in dis forum. May God bless u all.
The recipes are really good. Dh really like the plantain-green-snails dish. Still can get tiger nut, will try n check at Obalende dis evening.

@MamaT thank God for the strength to carry on, @Dreamsinbc u r d bomb
@our able comedienne (Safe06) God will always put smile on ur face the same way u do to us.
@All the beautiful mamas in d house, God bless

Abeg, can d snail be fried? i dnt really like it if it is not fried, it makes me feel like throwing up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
Almond Butter Recipie:
Ingredients
Almond,salt,food processor & spatula
Pour 3cups of almond in a food processor(preferably S blade)turn d processor on nd let it run 4 a min after which yu wil get almond meal for bakin,continue blending till oil come out and its really soft just like peanut butter this will tk about 12-15mins,ocassionally use d spatula to fold or push the almond down wen it starts to clog around the cup as u blend.add a pinch of salt nd blend for one more min.and its ready.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hello mothers of glorious generations,wish you a favored and blessed week ahead.

@ Igabe...you have to be very careful. If you dnt know it,I would suggest you ask someone who knows it to send it for you. Those herb sellers dnt admit they dnt have the herb you're looking for. If you are ignorant they can just give you anyone and you wnt know. The same thing happened to me concerning this EDA issue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by demmykay: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Great work frm great women!!! @honey pls I need d herbs abi roots(any solution) for diabetes Oº°˚. Will appreciate if U̶̲̥̅̊ can help me wit it.@ All baby dust to U̶̲̥̅̊, God will answer U̶̲̥̅̊ sooner than U̶̲̥̅̊ expect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hi all,

Pls o, I think d tiger nut is best after ovulation. I discovered my cm was thick at a time. It was Pikinmama who mentioned it on Godsent's thread dat it thickens d s.perm, so if u take it as a woman during ovulation, it can thicken ur cm. She also has a recipe for ovulation, its boiled spinach leave with one egg added to it and u eat it on empty stomach first thing in d morning all thru ovulation days. U can check Godsent's thread for d preparation. I have tried it and I saw difference in my ovulation period.

@Dreamsinbc, Always is so correct about u, have u thought of going commerccial? I always imagine how ur kids and ur neighbour's kids will be dancing around u and singing "Mama you too good o" ala Indomie advert style.

@Goldenbaby, dat appointment fit u wella. Nor be today dem begin tell u say ur talent is in d teaching area (hope u remember who first mentioned it to u?).

@Alwaystrue, u na d minister for exultation and encouragement.

Am still waiting for Mamatriplets to resume her work for d thread she opened, she is d pastor/prophetess for d house.

Me na minister for only reading to learn and be encouraged, loool.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Pink22, yes keep laughing victory laugh jare.

@Dreamsinbc, I nefa even start to dey commend you, you don dey shine eye. Abeg, chill. What actually happened was that I was going through your blog then there was a place were you said you will no longer deal with recipes containing sugar and so on but you will focus on fertility-friendly foods and it was like a light-bulb. At that point I just knew that you were fulfilling a calling. One that you will need more and more grace for because our world is so full of junk this and that that getting healthy combinations food blogs are not so common especially a Nigeria-diet one. I was at that point so inspired. You are creating healthy diets for God's people babe, you are putting spark back in people's marriages and meals and giving them something to look forward to....I was able to pull out another inspiration to the biblical story below:

Luke 19:11-13,15
11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.
...You can read on till verse 30 to get the full jist.

What you are doing opened my eyes to this scripture again. Note where I bolded especially and digest it well...some people thought the kingdom of God would be immediate but Jesus had a parable for them.
This just tells us to use what God has given us to occupy till He comes through for whatever we trust Him for because we will have even gained more for Him and He will be so pleased on how we used the 'lemons of life to make lemonade' and bless us more than we ever even imagined. The first two servants joyfully used the time of waiting to 'earn' more for the master and were excited to tell him so while one spent the time complaining and whinning and doing nothing. what are you occupying yourself with?

@All, we all know what we are waiting on the Lord for. I submit to you today: Occupy till the Lord comes through with your desire...there is something in each of us crying for more expression...Do not kill it because we are waiting for the master. Make the best use of it and let Him reward you when He comes through....it is not too late to start now.

@Uteh, I LOL. I am encoraged as i dey encourage people o. I go soon find post give you now.

@MsJuanMata & @Demmykay, Amen. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Evening peepz.@pretty nd demmy tnx alot,demmy cud u tell me abit bout d condition,hw long has d patient had d condition and wats d blood glucose level range,wat medication is d person currently takin?i wont blow my trumpet,bt after 5days of takin d med,i promise d patient shud b able to eat wateva he/she wishes to eat.d duration of the treatment is 2weeks,and its permanently cured.pls respond.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hi sisters
@Ms.Juanmata dear, thanks sweethie for your concern, i dey fear well well so i didnt even bother to ask them, God bless you

@AlwaysT, honey i'm so inspired by your last post, it was as if you were precisely talking to me, i'm really motivated, thanks dear, may God bless you abundantly, ttc has really turned me to another thing Ãήϑ i have neglected virtually everything i'm suppose to be doing, but as you said, its not late to start now, i must try Ãήϑ adjust, thanks thanks thanks *peck*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrykiss: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
hello ladies goodevening,pls am intrested in being a part of this thread,am also ttc,@honiepie,pls i was wondering when i read your post about diabetes,could that be what you mean?this is incredible,am intrested my sister,pls fill me in.@demmy wats yur plan,i see u r intrested too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pikinmama: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by demmykay: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
@honey tanks for ur response. He discovered it late 2011 nd has since been taking galvus(vildagliptin) one daily nd diabetmin. D glucose range has always been above 210. Despite d fact dat he his strict with his diet, d glucose level refused to drop.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
@demmy alright,wats ur location?am currently out side nigeria,bt i'd direct someone on wat to do then get it across to yu,but first in order to b sure,d mornin hes to start,he must check d level AGAIN in order to b sure of d exact level.den we wud do our best,God wil do d rest,it wont go byond 2weeks n he wil b ok.den u must return here nd tell us wat u fink bout d product.and offcourse bring more peepz,am usin u for advert dats y its free.ok?@berry i suggest u wait,lets get done wit demmy first.tnk u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Dreams, the plantain-green-snail sauce looks sumptous- thanks

@All, pls does anyone know any brand of milk dt is ok for a lactose-intolerant person? Pls help

@Alwaztrue, pls dn't be offended Oº°˚˚°ºh but I noticed dt u write ur name on Dreamsinbc's blog under and just wanted to point out dt if U pick Name/url and write ur name on the first line, abandon d other and publish, u will hv it on top like d others (just in case dt is what u want) As usual thanks for ur words, u r alwaz on point

@Pikinmama, its really sad about d tigernut milk if it dries cm cos I kind of liked it wt oats as an alternative to regular milK. Thanks for d info so we know to use wt sense.

@Prettyrosefave, if 63kg is ur regular weight dn't be in a hurry to gain it back by eating junk, am sure u can eat healthy and still regain ur normal weight, u just hv to give it some time and maybe eat more proteins. (Just my 2 cents worth)

@All God in indeed at work here. HE silently stirs us in d direction dt will ensure the outworking of his plans for us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yes o, thanks Uteh and Pkinmama for clarifying the tiger nut consumption. It's actually my dh who drinks it. He doesn't chew it because it itches his tongue, so the milk is the only way he'll take tiger nuts. I figure that in conjuction with tomato juice and almonds, the milk should be just fine for him.
@ Alwaystrue see? You always find Scripture for everything. It takes a lot of patience to do that, and when you do, people like me are grateful to copy the verses.lol. Thank you, you are a gem.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by demmykay: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
@honey am in abuja - naija. I appreciate dat nd will sure come back to testify Gods willing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Alwaysbaby u've hit me again, am i actually just sitting and waiting for the Master? Hmmmm food4tot for me.tanx love
@Pikinmama dis ur name too carry weight lol, thanks for those tips I'll find a way of getting the milk and still making use of the chaff or something

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.