Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422703 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Omg! What a sad news! May her soul Rest in peace amen. Went through her facebook page she's so beautiful. The enemy is really at work coz I saw she also survived an accident @ d beginning of the year.
Mr Odusami may God grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Was her baby saved?
Oh God! Pls protect every member of this forum from the evil eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2013
oh my God, this is so sad, ha
i log on to make enquiry only to read this disheartening news...JESUS
God, no one can question ur authority, hmmmm
Kemmydebby's DH, the Lord God will grant u the fortitude to bear this unrepairable loss.
may her gently soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2013
@ KemiDebbie's DH, may God comfort, direct and teach u what 2do @ this point in your life. He knows best and knows why it happened the way it did. Take heart, dear. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by justwise(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Really really sad, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2013
oh no!!! dis is not d kind of news I want to read abt dis morning.Bt we give thanks to God almighty for grace of her life lived..eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord..Father give her dh the strenght/fotitude to bear dis heartfelt loss and grant us all d gift of ur spirit to always remain in ur grace even as we wait on u Lord..amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajibam: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tinkybabe(f): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2013
This is so so sad! Went through her posts and could see how jovial she was from her comments. Rest in peace Kemi.
KEMID H,may the Lord grant you the fortitude to bear this great and painful loss
cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2013
OMG this is sooo sad. May her soul rest in perfect Peace AMEN. Please Mr.Odusami take heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OmG my own Kemmydebbie?
Jesus dis cant be true how could this be, how could this be! Dear Lord .
The Dh pls take heart oh my God ***sobbing***, this is not what you promised us o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by judii(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
@ all mummies and daddies in the house,let's continue 2 pray harder. Getting a BFP does not mean the end of our battles o! In fact, after the BFP is when we are even supposed 2 step up our prayers because the implication is that, u just floored the devil in a very thunderous manner and u don't expect him (devil) 2 take it with a smile @ all na. The devil doesn't rest, so, we the children of the most high must not relent @ all. We must not let the devil steal our Testimonies after a hard fight. Pls, be vigilant!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2013
O my God! Y now? Rest in peace kemmie debbie, feel so sad right now! Pls take heart and be strong mr odulami.
I hope the baby survived, at least to have a legacy after all the pain she passed thru. This feels terrible! cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2013
RIP KemiDebbie... God knows best. KemiDebbie's DH accept my sympathy. May the good Lord grant you the fortitude to bear this terrible loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Ngchuks: @honiepie, this smoothie is it for both ppl dat has fibriod . wht is cauliflower?
pls try using apple cider vinegar and biocarbonate of soda recipe for fibroid,be careful of what u eat.i had dt problem b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by demmykay: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2013
So sad! Kemmydebbie may your soul rest in peace nd Lord Jesus speak ur words of comfort to her husband and all she left behind. Hmmmmmm dis life sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2013
Just google d words u will c d pictures,tiger nut is called aya in the north,in lagos u find the malams pushin it in wheel barrows,the a yellowish small nuts,trust me,plants r my field
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by infogenius(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2013
So sad, after all Kemi went through.This world is really a stage.
God will strengthen her family and those she left behind.

This is a total shock.
By His Grace there will be no more loss of members and any member of their
families on this thread.
IN JESUS NAME.

My condolence to the Odusami family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2013
AWW!!!Kemidebbie!!! been a silent follower on this forum and am so saddened by this loss. May God comfort her DH and family and grant the departed rest. Ah! This life!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2013
This is soooooo SAD, Accept my heart felt sympathy Kemi's DH. God will comfort you and the family and see you thru this phase. God knows best and we know u will smile again. Pls be strong for the baby. Kemi Rest in the bossom of our Lord.

@tundeseun and santagelo25, thanks for welcoming me on board and I say Amen to ur prayers.
@all, Nothing will ever cut us short b4 our time, Pls lets say a word of prayer on behalf of Kemi's family. May God continue to keep us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Excerpt from My Jesus I love thee poem:

I’ll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

My Jesus I Love Thee is a poem written by William Ralph Featherston around 1864. Featherston is said to have been either 12 or 16 years old when he wrote the poem.[1] In 1876 Adoniram Gordon added music to it. Featherston died at the age of 27, well before his poem had become a well-known inspirational hymn. The poem is believed to have been Featherston's only publicly published work.

This is the song that came to mind when I went through the post of Kemidebbie's DH. When I saw that the page had reached 402 between yesterday and today, I thought it might be another testimony but alas....!
With the tears that formed in my eyes, I just thought of the fragility of life. Kemmidebbie was meant to return here to share the good news but it was not to be.
Mr Odusami, may you be comforted in this trying time. What can we say to you that can replace the anguish you may be feeling now but As it is often said, we loved her but God's loves her more than we ever can imagine and had to end her suffering. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. (Ps.116:15) We believe she is in a better place, so what we should focus on now are the things that are not yet dead...wake them up and strengthen them as Kemi has run her race and departed. Take heart please.

@All, as @judii said, the war gets tougher as we experience victories in battles as the enemy goes to re-strategise. We do not relent at all. I think the thread that @prettymomma opened should be put to better use. For our sisters that have received their bfp's please do not just leave, there are still a lot of things you can gain in prayer, diet and even hospital information. May we be comforted at this time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2013
am short of words, this news is a sad one, God, u alone knows d best as u said will should give u praise no matter what. still ''sobbing'' cry cry cry cry cry. Kemi may ur gentle soul RIP. @Odusami, pls take heart.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimusky: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2013
AWW!!Kemidebbie!!! I've been a silent follower on this forum and am so saddened by this loss. May God console her family and grant peace to the departed. Ah!!Life.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2013
This is such a sad news. Mr Odusami, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by valdubem(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
RIP Deborah. We love you, but God loves you most.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Devil always like people to be sad. Just enjoying all the new info and this news came to put sadness in our heart. May God grant Kemi eternal rest and also give her entire family the grace to bear this loss.

God please give us the grace to enjoy the fruits of our labour till old age, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013
May the soul of kemmidebbie rest in perfect peace. Dh odusami, pls take heart. The Lord is ur strength always. It is well.

May The Lord keep us safe from evil especially when our joy is made full. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
@ Mr. Odusami, I am really sorry for ur loss. No one can imagine the pain u feel. I pray that God Almighty grants u d fortitude to bear ur loss. Please God give us the wisdom to run the race of life in accordance with ur will, so that one day we will meet our beloved ones again.

cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2013
a sad news in deed! Its very unfortunate,may God grant her a peaceful rest.pls debbies dear husband,we feel the pain jus as much as yu do.death is calous nd always desired people sad.pls take heart,nd look up to God for succour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2013
ooooooh. ooooo. which kind bastard devil be this......... mumu devil. no wonder God throw away am from from heaven. Now wey we all dey happy dey announce bfp, dey praise God, dey learn new food/herbs to aid our quick bfp. that is when nyam nyam satan carry bad news. Mr. Odusami, May God almighty give u the grace in this trying moment.

@all, make una no mind devil ooo. his second name is failure.

God Unto your able hand we commit all your wonderful daughters that are pregnant here. They will NEVER cast their young IJN. They will deliver like hebrew women IJN. At the due time, we will hear the cry of the baby and the cry of joy/victory of the mother IJN.

Devil, you have never worn any battle, no matter how hard you try, you will never win any battle in our lives IJN.

I dey vex well well.

E bi like say we go organize another praise moment to shut up this bastard, mumum devil.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2013
Rest in Peace Deborah may God comfort yo DH.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2013
lizzyslaw: @mamaejime3, gd mrn. I think EDA is the yoruba term for d condition where sp.erm pours out of a woman's body after BD.

@ Dreams, Honiepie and Pink22 thanks for the tips. @ Dreams, I got almonds from d supermarket but alas I got one dt is sea salted. Couldn't find coconut oil but was pleasantly surprised 2 see almond oil.

@Cjnone, Amen @ Alwaztrue, thank u

@Dimmsy and Prettyrosefave welcome to the family

@All good good moringus
@ lizzyslaw thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dominique(f): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2013
RIP Mrs Kemidebbie. May the Lord rest her soul and comfort her loved ones. So so sad, can't believe I'm tearing up right now cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima3: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
chaircover: This is very very sad news. May God give the family the fortitude and the strength to bear this great loss. Kemi may your soul rest in peace.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.