Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422926 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
WICKEDNESS of the highest order. Am imagining her lifeless body lying in state with a potruded tommy, a baby she could not see in life. A baby she spent all her money trying for. Hmmn dis is wicked and to think that she survived dis same accident wen she was like 1mnt pregnant. Hmmn the enemy has done this!! Mr Odusami pls take heart I know its not easy. I have dis song for you. 'When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll, whatever my lot thou has taught me to say it is well, it is well with my soul'. It is well with our soul. The devil will not take glory over our lives. Please sisters lets live a good live so dat we will not be in hell together with those who perpetrate dis height of wickedness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
What a sad news. May God grant your soul eternal rest in His bossom, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
@kaynee u ve spoken well,God bless yu,since i heard dis news,i ve remained numb,with lots of tots nd imaginations flashing thru my head,hw she fell wit her stomach,her pains,groans,tears etc,i ve jus bn readin everyones post,its so painful,i cant stop cryin.tears nd tears of deep pain.may God accept her soul nd grant her family d grace to bear d loss.we wud miss u nd ur lo debbie.may God help us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mr Odusami so sorry for your loss.May God give u d heart to bear it. RIP Kemi. May God keep us that remain on earth n make our days be long amen.#with heavy heart#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvly(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
RIP debby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by r231(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
So sad sad sad

Rest in peace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ooo GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , we can't question GØD̶̲̥̅̊ , He knows why. Kemmy's DH please take heart , may our good Lord give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. Its sad indeed. May her soul find rest in bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ . Amen .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
RIP kemidebbie. shocked
shocked sad sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mr Odusami,pls accept my sympathy and that of all the sisters on this TTC thread. May God strengthen you and comfort you. We can only send our love,support and prayers to you and your family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ooooh, RIP. Kemmie.
I really hope the baby was saved.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
RIP kemi. May your soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!this is horrible news......sobs.....

O god, you know best! pls console the DH of our sister and give the family the fortitude to bear this loss

Kai cry this is so sad

Ah Lord, this hurts so badly, but we submit to your authority! afterall you know it all!

Upon viewing her facebook page i see she survived an accident earlier this year! this may not be ordinary o! just goes to show that delays in conceiving too are most times not ordinary!

we soak every member of this thread whether pregnant or waiting on the lord with the blood of Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
OMG! Kemmi,I pray God almighty to receive ur soul..

Mr Odusami,may God give u and her family the fortitude to bear this great loss....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Omg omg omg omg God why, what a sad news, rip to her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
cry cry cry may your gentle soul kemidebbie rest in perfect peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ada85: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
RIP kemidebbie. May the good lord give the odusami family the fortitude to bear this loss.Ameb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
am short of words.... RIP Kemi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
where is thy sting oh death ?nd where is thy victory oh grave?.sleep on, dear kemi.may God console u mr odusami...sobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
It is well Mr Odusanmi. Only God knows why but just trust God for the very best in life. It is well and if anyone is behind this i pray the judgement of the Lord starts on such fellow even from this world. Pls accept my Condolence.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
i really thank and appreciate each and everyone of you at this trying period of my life.How i wish God left one for me but since he decided to take the two of them to Him be all the glory.she was actually knocked by an under age mechanic driver while crossing the road to the market to buy tomatoes.God really knows why he allowed this to happened .we were preparing for our baby naming ceremony after we visited the doctor a day before her death and He said you can have your baby any time for now.we were preparing for naming ceremony now turned funeral.God knows why and i can not question him .To him alone be all the glory.Rest on sweetness til we see to part no more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
It is well my brother words cannot console u only the Holy spirit can, May He heal ur heart. Sleep well my sister
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
na wa,sorry my dear brother.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
cry shocked chai! What a world! May her soul RIP, amen. Phone fell from my hand twice while trying to comment. This is so sad, may God grant her family the fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Water is still running from my eyes! I dont have words to say to you Sir. The Holy Spirit will do his work. This kain wickedness hmmn. To God be the glory in all things.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IFY124(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oh! God please grant her eternal rest and comfort her DH and the entire family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oh my Father my Father, kemmidebbie? Why her? After ttcing? And getting a miracle? WhyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyy cry

I wish someone can just tell us its a lie, I remember she opened the year with her bfp news, haaaaaaaa, she could have made it Lord, how I wish we are reading her testimony, 24th was even on a saturday, why dint she stay at home? Oh why? Really sobbing.

After a miscarriage, and ttcing for years, now death came just when she is about having her bundle of joy.

May her soul rest in peace.

Mr Odusami, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
I pray for every pregnant woman here, you will carry to term, give birth safely, everyone still waitting, you will get preganant this year and carry to term, you will not die and your baby will live.

We shall all live, our children shall live, our husbands shall live and not die.

Every enemy waiting at every cross over point, may God silence them in Jesus name.

This is really sadddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Please at all, let this be a warning, if you must cross the road, use pedestrian bridge where it is available, where its not available don't be in a haste to cross, wait patiently.

To the pregnant once, pls n pls, don't cross the high waysssss.

Its better late than to be late.

Crying like a baby. RIP kemmidebbie.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
RIP kemmy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is sad but LIFE. To go through the ordeal of TTC only to die.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hoooooooo nooooooooooo,whaaaaaaaat OMG,what a sad news, i searched for her on facebook,she looks peaceful, i also cheked tru are posts here,she always refer to u GOD...........,we cant quetion U. The devil consumed her at the verge of her breakthrough,so many questions going on in my mind. hmmmmmm. Mr Odusami the great comforter will comfort you.He will stand by you in this trying period.Kemmydebbie RIP.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.