Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403760 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise2401: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
RIP Kemidebbie!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimssy11: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Take heart mr odusami may God give u the fortitude to be d loss. RIP KEMIDEBBIE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mcafo: 2:33am On Aug 30, 2013
RIP kemmiedebbie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls am new here my brethren,i wish to follow bc when am depressed about ttc i come here and sure,i am always encouraged, what is moniker?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Amen...ooo, thanks4 d clarification,i for no fit guess.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Goodmorning All, Logged in yday to reply Alwaysbaby's and Pikinmama's funny posts only to be shocked by Kemidebbie's death. Was telling my Pastor how ℓ̊ was being choked by wat am passing thru. He replied that hope it doesn't choke me to death as my hubby go just marry fine new Babe and begin to born yanfu yanfu. So ℓ̊ better mind myself as na who dey life dey find pickin. The same goes for all of us here. Make we take things easy. Its one step at a time ooo!!! Those of us swallowing prescription drugs by ourselves, abeg make we stop am ooo!!! These drugs usually need monitoring and have duration of use. Above all let US PRAY WITHOUT CEASING!!! ℓ̊ hereby move a motion that tomorrow saturday should be observed as a day of silence for Kemidebbie. No post, No comment throughout the entire day. Then we would kabash by midnight as we used to, Praying against enemies at the junction of our celebration!!! And also praying for our preggy mama's and asking God to comfort the Odusamis'. Seconded by who?

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Seconded by me MamaTriplets..... We really need the prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2013
I'm in too. The 'no comment' thing might not work, though. There might be people who won't read your post, MamaT, and won't know they aren't supposed to post or comment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Seconded @ mamatriplet

Tomorrow is the last day of august so we can actually go on a social media fast and thank God for what he did for us in august, pray for the family of our sister and collectively declare that affliction will not arise a second time

Soak every member of the thread both waiting and pregnant with the blood of jesus

Soak our dh and children (for those that are mummies already with the blood of jesus)

And pray for testimonies that will shake the thread in september

@esulaalu send a msg to any moderayor. There is power in a name....even though it started as a joke and pls feel free to comment here anytime
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2013
Good morning my fellow mamas and papas, Am in for the prayers tomorrow. All we need is prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2013
I support,there is a great need to go before our God and stop the invasion of the enemy as the ember months, are months of victory!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2013
Am in for tomorrows prayers,mornin beautifuls.
@taramisore,pls dear have u seen my mail?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Welcome @priscaver, may your stay here be short and sweet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2013
O' GOD this is sad sad... I logged in hoping to congratulate someone n now dis!!!

i cant even catch up on d pages, A thousand words or tears won't bring you(Kemi) back, it's a great loss ....not even the baby. may God console her man n entire family. so sad. R.I.P
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2013
@ iyabetajos, hope you r good? It's been a while. I missed u ooooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2013
Kemmidebbie rest in peace. So sad, but God knows best. May God grant the family d fortitude to bear d loss. This life sef, here today, gone tommorrow, I lost a loved one took, last week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Amen!!!@dreamsbc, my God shall give us great testimonies without sorrow,here on earth and in eternity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2013
saturday F & P seconded
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Amen! @Goldenbaby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godssent: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Jesus is Lord

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Very true Godsent may God help us amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2013
may the soul of DEBORAH ODUSAMI(kemmidebby)who departed, thru the mercy of GOD rest in peace. amen.... la na udo.@all we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of darkness in high places but with the mention of his name JESUS CHRIST every kneel must bow and tongue must confess in JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AMEN. cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2013
Affliction will never rise the second time!! God we don't want this again. RIP Kemi. She's such a pretty lady, I checked her on facebook. May God console her husband. August shouldn't end with bad news in dis forum.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lysim: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Rip Kemi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
Good morning all am in for the prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2013
morng all
@ iyabetajos,the Lord is your strength,try and rest well. if possible look for someone to assist you at home. what was the reason for the collapse? take care of your self oh.
in for the prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2013
i'm in for d prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Mornin,hw is everyone?sorry i cudnt respond to some questions,i hv conjuctivites(appolo)nt funny @ all.@Ngchuks,u asked if d smoothie is gud 4 fibroid,basically smoothies r made from fruits n veggies,so yes it is,bt i hv some specifically 4 fibroid s.h.rinkin,nd flow reductn,heres the recipie.
1 bunch spinach
1medium tomato
1/2 - 1 avacado
1/2 lime juice
1/2 garlic
Cayenne powder
1/2 to 3/4 water blend all togeda drink chilled
by 2nd cycle ur af wud hv reduced by 50%,to sh.r.ink d fibroid add 1 tbl sp.o.o:n black str.ap mola.sse.s 3t.imz daily.tk da.il.y.i ve added another link for smoothies that r fi.br.oi.d friendly
http://public.thinkmoreraw.com/going-raw-recipes/green-smoothie-recipes.gud luck.
@jadarees,parsley is found in salad shops.its a green leafy veg.used 4 salad.heres the pix.
http://cdn.kaleuniversity.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Parsley.jpg
Cheerz sis.
@ Wowfactor,yu wish to knw if yu cn combine bromo nd smoothie,my ansa is ''yes'' smoothies are fruits nd vegs and so can go wit any fin.bromo is aceta.minophen,sodium bicar.bonate and ci.tr.ic acid(ant.aci.d 4 relieving pa.in).
@cjnone tnx 4 d million kisses dear,yu asked bout re.med.y 4 dis.cha.rge,it depends on the reason,wats ur doc's diagnosi.s?frm der we wud knw where to tackle.bsides most pre n post af dis.char.ge are endo.metriosis or po.ly.ps its safe n harmless.or r u on any horm.ona.l replace.ment the.rapy?dat cud cause it too.recommended
Water,gar.lic pas.te and ap.ple cider vine.gar,use d combo in rubbin ur vijayjay,wash off after a min.den ap.ply you.go.urt,den liv it on.
@aadetoyin,yu wish to lose weight,i ve lost 6kgs in 8days drinkin smoothies nd calorie reduced diet.
@favoredgal dearie,shebi mamalawo,am considerin makin u my assistant,wink.@dreams we cant make just herb smoothie,it wont b palatable,mixin d right quantity of fruits to veg will make it spark,both taste and viability.love you all.sorry 4 d long post.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
really sad!!!! kemidebbie may you find peace in the lord.
kemidebbie's dh, accept my condolence, may God give u the fortitude to bear this great loss.

we are not supposed to question God but attimes like this i wonder....God why do U let the wicked get away with their evil deeds??
my day is spoilt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.