Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,945 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5526796 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2013
im in for the prayers too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ MamaT i actually tot of the observance of silence but didn't know how we'll go about it. Maybe the Mods can help us.
@Chaircover can u help us close this thread from 12 mid night today till 12 am tomorrow to honour our sister? Can dat be possible?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
In for d prayer and no post 2morow. @Godsent u are right, 2 b successful in dis life nor b Beans o. D issue with me now is dat, I can't even fast till 11am sef, me dat used 2 go on 2days dry.but since I belleful na food first tin in d morning. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ in for the prayers tomorrow

Goldenbaby Amen to ur prayer

Godsent, true talk M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ sis, we nEed to be more prayerful now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Burger01(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
kemidebbie: i really thank and appreciate each and everyone of you at this trying period of my life.How i wish God left one for me but since he decided to take the two of them to Him be all the glory.she was actually knocked by an under age mechanic driver while crossing the road to the market to buy tomatoes.God really knows why he allowed this to happened .we were preparing for our baby naming ceremony after we visited the doctor a day before her death and He said you can have your baby any time for now.we were preparing for naming ceremony now turned funeral.God knows why and i can not question him .To him alone be all the glory.Rest on sweetness til we see to part no more.

cry

Take heart bruv. So sad.. sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemidebbie(f): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
I THE HUSBAND OF LATE DEBORAH ROBERT ODUSAMI IN TEARS JUST CAN@T HOLD IT. WANT TO ONCE AGAIN THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENTS.I REALLY APPRECIATE.SINCE IT PLEASES THE LORD TO CALL MY WIFE AND BABY HOME AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME I GIVE HIM THE GLORY AND I CAN NOT START ASKING HIM QUESTIONS ON WHY HE KNOWS BEST.I JUST PRAY THIS MORNING THAT MAY THE SOUL OF MY LOVELY WIFE AND THE INNOCENT BABY CONTINUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE PRAYER AND FASTING THAT HAS BEEN SCHDULED FOR TOMORROW I WILL PARTICIPATE IN IT,ALSO TODAY BY 5PM THEIR WOULD BE PRAYERS AND FASTING AT OUR RESIDENCE BY MEMBERS OF THE FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN FELLOSHIP INTERNATIONAL OF WHICH WE ARE MEMBERS.JOIN US PLEASE TO PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO GRANT HER AND THE BABY INTERNAL REST.

LADIES OF THE FORUM WHAT GLADENS MY HEART IS THAT I KNOW THAT SHE MADE IT BECAUSE IN HER DAILY CONVERSATION SHE ALWAYS SAY SHE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO STOP HER FROM MAKING HEAVEN.JUNE LAST YEAR SHE REMOVED ALL HER WEAVON,JEWEL,ARTIFICIAL NAILS AND SO ON AND LIVED A GOOD AND GOD FEARING LIFE AND SHE SO MUCH LOVED GOD.I NEVER KNEW THAT THE HEAVEN SHE WAS PREPARING FOR , THAT SHE SAID SHE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO STOP HER,THAT THE TIME FOR HER TO GO IS JUST BY THE CORNER.I KNOW THAT I WILL SEE HER AGAIN SINCE I BELIEVE THAT ON THE LAST DAYS THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE AGAIN TO MEET WITH THE LORD.

I PRAY THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL CONTINUE TO GUILD AND PROTECT EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND FOR ALL THE PREGNANT MUMMIES IN THE HOUSE WISHING YOU ALL SAVE DELIVARY AND FOR THOSE WAITING UPON THE LORD HE WILL ANSWER YOU SPEEDILY IN JESUS NAME.WE WILL NEVER AGAIN HEAR OF ANY BAD NEWS AGAIN ON THIS FORUM IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

REST ON! REST ON!! REST ON!!! MY SWEETNESS AND LOVELY BABY.

20 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Rest in perfect peace,kemidebbie
@All...sorry abt dis great loss nd i pray dat ova us nd any member of our family,people wil neva pay us condolence visit ijn.
@mr odusanmi...God will comfort u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
morning all, am in for the prayers 2mrrow. Prayer moves mountain and still remains the key. As we travil in prayers, we will surly prevail cos if 2 or 3 shall agree as touching anything, it shall be done.

Kemi's DH, God will strengthen you in His power and might, I say amen to your prayers. It is well.

@nice14, pls dont fast yet but u can join the prayers. The baby needs the food and the rest for now. After delivery u can take over the fasting tins again joor oooo. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
@kemmis dh,pls take heart and be strong,we would be a part of your fellowship fast on behalf of yur dw,it hurts bt God knws the best.pls keep us posted as to wen d funeral is scheduled.@my dear sisters its abit too early to propose this,i suggest we deligate some people who liv close to or who wishes to attend the funeral on behalf of this forum which she was a part of.in my opinion(personal opinion)we can contribute a lil purse to support d family during dis time of grief.its a hurrible and sad even,wat can we do? it can be anybody.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeyfave: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
May God comforts you Mr Odusami and give your family fortitude to bear this great loss.
Noboby can question u Baba God. So sad.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pink22: @ MamaT i actually tot of the observance of silence but didn't know how we'll go about it. Maybe the Mods can help us.
@Chaircover can u help us close this thread from 12 mid night today till 12 am tomorrow to honour our sister? Can dat be possible?

Wonderful idea, if it can be done, mods, pls help us do it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pink22:

@Pink dear, I am making efforts to get the thread closed from midnight to noon tommorow as a mark of respect for Kemi as requested.

It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by marygold(f): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Im speechless!Kemmiedebbie,rest in peace with your baby.May God console the hearts of your DH and family members.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
@mamaT, seconded, thirded, fourthed...I agree wt d silence and prayers

@chaircover, much appreciated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ tomorrow's prayer, may God help us all a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ give mr odulami the̶̲̥̅̊ grace to bear d loss.

Godsent, true talk, i pray more during pregnancy! D attack is always serious then.
Iyabetajos, twins pregnancy need lots of rest a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ nutrition
Honey, come weightloss a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ share ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ secret of weightloss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chukz4real(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
kemidebbie: I THE HUSBAND OF LATE DEBORAH ROBERT ODUSAMI IN TEARS JUST CAN@T HOLD IT. WANT TO ONCE AGAIN THANK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENTS.I REALLY APPRECIATE.SINCE IT PLEASES THE LORD TO CALL MY WIFE AND BABY HOME AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME I GIVE HIM THE GLORY AND I CAN NOT START ASKING HIM QUESTIONS ON WHY HE KNOWS BEST.I JUST PRAY THIS MORNING THAT MAY THE SOUL OF MY LOVELY WIFE AND THE INNOCENT BABY CONTINUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE PRAYER AND FASTING THAT HAS BEEN SCHDULED FOR TOMORROW I WILL PARTICIPATE IN IT,ALSO TODAY BY 5PM THEIR WOULD BE PRAYERS AND FASTING AT OUR RESIDENCE BY MEMBERS OF THE FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN FELLOSHIP INTERNATIONAL OF WHICH WE ARE MEMBERS.JOIN US PLEASE TO PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO GRANT HER AND THE BABY INTERNAL REST.

LADIES OF THE FORUM WHAT GLADENS MY HEART IS THAT I KNOW THAT SHE MADE IT BECAUSE IN HER DAILY CONVERSATION SHE ALWAYS SAY SHE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO STOP HER FROM MAKING HEAVEN.JUNE LAST YEAR SHE REMOVED ALL HER WEAVON,JEWEL,ARTIFICIAL NAILS AND SO ON AND LIVED A GOOD AND GOD FEARING LIFE AND SHE SO MUCH LOVED GOD.I NEVER KNEW THAT THE HEAVEN SHE WAS PREPARING FOR , THAT SHE SAID SHE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO STOP HER,THAT THE TIME FOR HER TO GO IS JUST BY THE CORNER.I KNOW THAT I WILL SEE HER AGAIN SINCE I BELIEVE THAT ON THE LAST DAYS THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE AGAIN TO MEET WITH THE LORD.

I PRAY THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL CONTINUE TO GUILD AND PROTECT EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AND FOR ALL THE PREGNANT MUMMIES IN THE HOUSE WISHING YOU ALL SAVE DELIVARY AND FOR THOSE WAITING UPON THE LORD HE WILL ANSWER YOU SPEEDILY IN JESUS NAME.WE WILL NEVER AGAIN HEAR OF ANY BAD NEWS AGAIN ON THIS FORUM IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

REST ON! REST ON!! REST ON!!! MY SWEETNESS AND LOVELY BABY.

I feel your pain sir. May God alone who knows and understands all things comfort you. What a loss. Will miss Kemmi for real.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
I logged in and hurried rushed out of thread with goose pinples all over me upon reading the news of the demise of kemmi and her lo. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Dear Kemi, we love you but God loves you much more. May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Mr. Odusami, may the good Lord console you and grant you comfort at this trying time. Please take heart.

@All, I'm also in for the prayer session. Great idea, the silent hours too. Gbogbo wa o nii fi iru e san fun ara wa. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
The site admin have given their permission and the thread will be locked at midnight and opened again at 12 noon tomorrow as requested as a mark of respect to kemi and for prayers.

I pray that all prayers are answered individually and collectively and may God in His infinite mercy comfort & strengthen the Odusami family.

It is well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am in for the prayers tomorrow. Iyabetajos Thnk God for your life o! but abeg take house chores easy on you o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sovreign God we thank you for the life that Kemidebbie lived n the testimony of her faith in You.

God that see all and knows all please avenge her death cause this must be the work of evil.

Comforting God please comfort her Husband and Her family , her parents, her siblings and her loved ones.

Please keep all our pregnant women and TTC women safe. We hide all BFPs and LOs in the blood of Jesus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
@favouredgal, sofry sofry o madam, pls dont over stress ursef
pls take enoff vegetables mostly ugwu. the Lord is ur strength.

@Nice, whatt! u wanna do what? abeg abeg, no starve our LO o
u can do fruits till noon if u insist on fasting and if u ar feeling pale abeg chop.
The Lord is ur strength.

@Chaircover, tnx for ur swift response
God bless u plenty.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Iyabetajos i didnt get your mail maybe u didnt get the mail addy right. Check again and resend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bebedlolo: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
M
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ Chaircover u r darlyn, tanx for ur prompt action u r a darlyn.
@Bebedlolo the prayers/observance of silence is tomorrow the thread will be locked as from today midnight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
im in for the prayer tommorow
@kemi dh the lord will grant you the strength to bear the loss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
@nice14 and @iyabetajos, please take it easy o.

@Kemmidebbie's DH, only God can comfort you in deed but please take heart because there are still special plans for you.

@all, beyond life, there is still our transition to glory that is why nothing should seperate us from the love and plan of God. Kemi has gone to meet her maker, it is left for you and I to make the best of our life.

@MamaT, great idea. We will abide.
@chaircover, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hope23: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
RIP Kemmidebbi.@ Kemi dh may d gud GOD console.

WHEN PEACE LIKE A RIVER ATTENDED MY WAY
WHEN SORROWS LIKE SEA BILLOWS ROARS
WHATEVER MY COURSE
THOU HAS THOUGHT ME TO SAY
IT IS WELL ITS WELL WITH MY SOUL

IT IS WELL IT IS WELL
WITH MY SOUL
IT IS WELL IT IS WELL
WITH MY SOUL

WHEN SATAN WILL BUFFET
THOUGH TRIALS MAY COME
REST BLESSED ASSURANCE CONTROL
FOR CHRIST HAS REGARDED MY HELPLESS ESTATE
AND HAS SHED HIS OWN BLOOD FOR MY SAKE

IT IS WELL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm in for the prayers also.

@Mr Odusami: The Lord will console you and keep you safe.

@Chaircover: Gracias

I agree with Godsent but it is not enough to agree or to be aware, another issue is to also ask God for His Grace and Strenght to always Pray to Him. Sometimes, we know we are to pray but we are too tired to even kneel or move our lips to pray. With the awesome Grace of God in a man's (woman) life, all things are possible.

Therefore, on behalf of all ttc Moms and Dads, (Preggie and about-to-be-preggie), I ask You Oh! Lord for Your awesome Grace to Pray to You like never before, as we observe our agreement prayers tomorrow.
Thank You Lord for answering our prayers in JESUS Mighty name.
AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Eiyaaaaaaa may her soul rest in peace and may God grant her husband the hearth to bear the loose.REST IN PEACE DEBBY
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Chaircover, thanks for that.

@Kemmie's DH, the Holy Spirit will comfort you, just know that you will see her again, I pray for you, all through your life time, you will never see evil again and no evil will befall you in Jesus name. Just live ready. Am happy she died a believer, this life no matter how long we live in it can never never be compared to eternity.

Paul says, to live is for Christ and to die is gain.

As we pray together tomorrow, God will roll away the stone from our lives in Jesus name.

Hugs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.