Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404066 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
priscaver: @safe06,i beg i go get ds fertilaid for lagos?some of this oyinbo vit.if i as for pharmacies for naija,d sales people d look like say i chop craze,na so i go ask 4mucinex them laugh me.how much i go cost.abeg reply...o

U should be able to get fertileaid from big pharmacies in Lagos. Although some sell fertile blend but I have not tried that b4.
Fertile aid cost btw 4500 n 5k.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Goodevening wonderful mums.

Hope we are all good
@igabe, its well sis , just as deramsnbc said, change his diet.

@twinsgirl, i bought it in abuja (divine fertility) @ 3k or 3500, but if you are in lagos call dis no 08033046802, he sells @ fertilitea 4500 and fertilaid 6800.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
@ Igabe, are u in lagos? pls try herbs but the problem is getting good herbs. what is the cause of the low count? pls treat it if it's an infection.

@ all is there any Urhobo person among us?
is oowan the same as orinwa in ibo
@ Tbaby thans
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Happi bornday 2 all my September sistas including ma very self.
@Safe,our 1 n only,Amin 2 dat prayer oh!
@igabe try n find d root cause e.g infection,blockage(do a testicular scan),den do hormone profile test it wil b easier 2 treat when d cause is identified.really.I understand exactly how u feel cos am battling wit lowsperm count 2,but bliving God 4 a miracle soonest since d culprit has bin found,cheer up my sista,we wil surely conquer infertility as sure as GOD remains on d throne.
@all,babydust, eagerly waiting 4d announcement of a bfp dis new month ,whoze next!!!??!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Goodmrng @all and welcome to a brand new day of God's favour and mercies.. As we go out today, God will make our going out and coming in a blessing IJN.
He would give his angels charge over us, he would watch over us and favour us b4 all we meet today IJN.

@Priscaver, hmmmm clomid i decided that i woould not allow tha pill down my throat again ooo, it works for somepeople even a close friend of mine had her baby after using clomid.
I did HSG january this year at sacred heart hospital lantoro Abeokuta, it shows the flow from my left tube and my right acccording to the gynea he said it looks more of a spasm than a blockage but he ok...ed my clomid that my tubes are fine that my problem is moreof hormonal.

@all as i d ey so i see period last on 28th june till today and i took test negative.... thats the annoying thing the irregularity just because i didnt take anything like clomid. My gynea in portharcourt wasnt around on tuesday, i will check on her next week tuesday, i am moving to injectibles and folliculometry. I am 26, married when i was 22+. My DH don try, i will try injectibles and if it needs IUI i wil move to dt. Dh sperm count is very ok.

Abeg make una try read no mind d length. God bless y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2013
@wonyi

sorry my sister, have been MIA.

EDA is yoruba name for sper.m spilling out after bd. Orinwa aka Ehi is a worm kind of movement thats asssociated with bits below the belle button moslyt before or during af. That was my experience then, and whenever l conceived the bit will become constant. IMO they are different things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
@igabe, my sister, try not to look at the doctors report, I believe in miracles. I have heard of no sperm count still impregnating and women without wombs still carry to term and deliver. Keep your faith high. if anyone is to give up, its not you but the devil cos you are loaded. God will give you a testimony that sounds like a lie dat will even confuse doctors n their results and you will be a reference point of gudnews. Keep eating right and praying.

I know soon n very soon, we will all laugh and praise God for making us signs n wonders of our time.

I love this song,
He knows my name
He knows my every thot
He sees each tears that falls and He hears me when I call

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry been MIA gals. Happy birthday to all the Sept babies.
Ok i want to see a woman this morning for herbs for fibroid she says i shld bring about 3,500 and i shouldn't eat b4 coming, av told myself i won't take a medication in her place cos she said if i eat that means I'll have to take the herb home and take it tomorrow( that is one of the herbs though)
i know what u are all saying " BE CAREFUL" trust me i know.
Will give u feedback later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello my people, rejoice with me ,The Lord has added another year unto me. It's my birthday today. I bless his holy name for the journey so far though its not been easy but his grace has been sufficient. Please shower me with prayers that by this next year I will celebrate with my children. I saw my period last in May and HPT is negative till this morning, which has never happened to me before, my doctor has told me there's nothing they can do for now not even blood test or scan. But I know my manufacturer, my redeemer Liveth and this situation will end in miracle and praise.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2013
@mychildren...happy birthday. I join my faith with yours and declare that this time next year, you will celebrate with your child in your arms ijn...pls enjoy your day and keep giving thanks

@wannabemum, do you have pcos? I ask cuz you say you have irregular periods but your hsg and dh sperm is on point. If you do, discuss with your dr about trying metformin alone....i have pcos and used fertilaid and clomid to no avail...but when i stuck to metformin alone my cycle regularized to 30 days and i conceived the second cycle

@ igabe like my sisters have said try and find the root cause, is it diet or even lifestyle (as it was in ky dh's case) pls dont despair..i know that God hasnt forgotten you

@pink good luck sis. We hope for a positive feedback
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2013
mychildren,happy bdae,many fruitful years ahead.goodmorning peepz.@favored hw r u doin?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2013
fine my darling
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2013
@wannabeamum, dont worry God il do it am trusting God for same lets all continue to to pray. Its better to be doing something about our health while trusting God than to just sit,i know as we make several efforts God il See it as an act of faith an will crown it,with success.Try CAStor oil packs and checking our basal body temperatur(the surest way to know if you are ovulating. if you need details as to do castor oil packs inform me.Mean while check am for net you go c the procedure, i have a way of improvising some thing there if u cant find in naija. Baby dust to u,GBOSAA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
cryHmmmmm am speechless! cryHmmmmm am speechless!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
@adedoyi wats speachlessing yu?open ur mouth nd tok jooo,abi hv u lost ur speech?eyes rollin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Good morning Mothers In Israel..
@Udoka I see u oo, how now? I believe God all is well with u. @ favoured gal hope ur doing well, praise God, @ all d pregs momas hope ur all doing wonderfully well u shall carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.. IJN. @all my fellow September mates, i wish all of us a wonderful month.

@honiepie i dey enjoy u, God must surely bless u with all ur heart desires. IJN Amen

@becolah how u dey,long time no speak.

@ all my sabi sis, may i ask, can one have a block tubes after three children? And what could be d cause. am waiting to hear with all in mind.

God bless u all & plenty plenty BFP. IJN Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Baaby tnx alot,
FOR RESISTANT S:T:Atongue:H
buy plain yougourt without flavouring,colour or sweetner(dosnt matter if its fat free or not)check the label it should read ''active live culture''then go ahead and purchase.

Step 2:buy apple cider vinegar(NOTE:APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO METFORMIN)its natural so has better chances for ttc.

Mix 2tablespoons of honey and 2tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 2cups hot water,dip ur clean wash cloth in it wring out the water,use it in wiping the surface of ur vijay jay inserting ur finger as deeply as possible.then apply the plain yougourt on d surface of ur vijayjay nd insert as much as u can inside.do this 3 to 4times daily.

To Avoid Reocurrance
wash ur underwear in dilluted vinegar water and rinse well b4 spreading out to dry.

To Ensure It cures From Inside Out:
take 1tablespoon vinegar in a glass of water 3times daily 4 8days.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Honeypie24 you are a genius bless you dear thanks for that info I always look foward to yo posts now copy n paste is my style lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Rute tnk u,
To Shrink F:I:B:R:O;Igrin
mix a tablespoon of unsulphured organic black strap molasses in a glass of warm water drink 3times daily,within a few weeks the heavy bleeding,bloth cloth nd size will reduce drastically.as u continue within a few wks more it will completely shrink.if u feel pain durin d course of doind this protocol take 4 table spoons at a stretch d pain will dissapear within a few minutes then revert to d normal p.r.e.s.c.r.i.b.e.d dosage.wish u all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
I:Mtongue:L:A:N:T:A:T:I:O:N
many ppl bliv pineapple isnt gud 4 ttc,but dats a myth,the fact is pineapple helps implantation,heres how.
Buy one whole pineapple,divide it into 5,eat one piece out of the 5 a day after ur ovulation,d 5pieces will finish within 5days counting from the day after ur ovulation.this is a STRICT recipie,if u eat them on days outside d recommended it will mess ur cycle up.pls tk note.

N/b for d f.i.b.r.o.i.d treatment molasses is high in iron,u r xpected to incoperate spinch nd khale into their meal.green smoothies makes it more delicious.i jus got mails askin where molasses cud b bought,its sold in super markets.d molasses must b organic unsulphured,for the vinegar it must hv ''mother''

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
N:A:T:U:R:A:L C:L:O:M:Icheesy
yourubas are blived to b d most fertile in africa,because of the number of multiple births recorded in the tribe,wen the foreign scientist investigated the reason they found out or rather concluded that YAM was d reason bhind d boost,it contains natural clomid.so currently doctors nd medical practioners encourage ttc nd non ttc patients who wish to hv multiple birth to eat AFRICAN YAM.as it boosts ur chances drastically.haha someone is askin hw can i eat yam daily or everyoda day.i hav a few sauce recipies to share with you,with permittion from DREAMS darlyn food nd nutrition affairs minister.lets go.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Honiepie24: @adedoyi wats speachlessing yu?open ur mouth nd tok jooo,abi hv u lost ur speech?eyes rollin
i dont knw where to start frm my sister,am veryyyyyy sad,my heart aches,am mourning kemmidebby!
ve been absent for a while on dis forum, i just got tired of everything......i seriously needed a break.omly to log in today and be welcomed with such sad news?........o ga o! olorun ma fi kan gba kan lo wo mi o! amin ya robi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
took my wife to the hospital and the doc suspects Menorrhagia ..and wrote 2nd degree infertility..
cos my wife normally has heavy bleeding and clots during her periods...been married for about 20 months..ttc for about 12months.
recommended pelvic scan for her and SA for me.....
will keep the house posted

fruitful mamas in the house....anybody gat tips on herbal cure for the menorhaggia?..assuming the docs suspicions are confirmed?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
YAM is my favourite meal,pls dnt blame my lov 4 it.
EGG GREEN
ingredients
pepper
onion
maggi
egg(white) if u aint on weightloss diet use whole egg with d yoke.
Green veg(amaranth)
cooking oil or palm oil
crayfish
salt
fish(anytype,but in dis recipie i'd be cooking with the ice fish)
METHOD
shredd yur veg
cut ur onion in rings(if yu wish)
break nd seperate the egg albumen(white)from the yoke(yellow)
dice your pepper,crayfish
cut and steam ur fish,add pepper,salt,maggi allow to cook,be careful wit d water,after cookin d fish u shud hv very little left or yu drain it which isnt d best,once the fish is cooked,put d pot down,turn the fish into a plate and put d pot bk on d fire,add a lil oil about 1tablespoonl,fry ur onion and pepper in d oil til golden brown,turn the veg into d pot,add d balance of pepper,crayfish,add some more maggi and salt if need be,gently stir the fish in,simmer for about a minute or two,by now the water is completely dried,gently pour in the egg white nd DONT turn or stir the pot(content)once the egg is in,allow it to bind completely b4 gently liftin nd turnin d veg preferably with a fork(dnt turn vigorously).its done.enjoy with hot boiled or fried yam.

This second recipie is my local delicacy
its called local utazi sauce(a bit bitter,ttc friendly,strictly 4 matured taste buds)
ingredients
utazi leaf(the type we use in preparing goatmeat or fish pepper soup)
salt
palm oil
pepper
maggi
fresh tomato
crayfish(no other oyibo spice)
pour some oil in ur sauce pan,fry ur chopped pepper and onion,then stir fry ur chopped tomato (dnt blend nor pound)when d water is dried add ur maggi,crayfish,then stir in ur utazi veg(note utazi leaf is bitter so add wit caution)personally i add alot,lov d bitter matured taste,yu can enjoy it on white rice,YAM(fried or boiled),unripe boiled plantain,ripe boiled plantain,white agidi,irish or sweet potato(fried or boiled)boiled cocoyam etc.fish,meat,or wateva is optional,i either use fish or gizzard.cheerz,enjoy oooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
@honiepie, i thought its the pineapple core that works. Please clarify this your recipe on pg 401:

ice as desired?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tanx sisters, i appreciate your suggestions, God bless you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
@baaby. Long tym no talk oh. How u dey? Been awhile. Blocked tubes after 3 kids? Maybe u shld get a 2nd opinion.
I just dey jare. Keeping it cool n awaiting my miracle. grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
@mar july,yu r right,i shudnt hv tagged d wholepost implantation,since its got diffrent recipies for diffrent protocols.
For ivf: divide a whole pineapple(not jus d core)into 5,eat a portion each day over 5days beginin on d day of embryo transfer.

For IUI,u still do d same but this time u start on d day of iui

timed intercourse
same protocol,this time start a day after ovulation

the who pineapple contains bromeline which helps wit d implantation,but d core has higher concentration.in d actual sense u r adviced to eat more core during the fertility period.

For d smoothie post on page 401,
if yu hv an ice crushing blender or wateva,u can pour ur ice cube togeda wit ur smoothie ingredients nd blend.its better because u r adviced to drink ur smoothie once its ready,bt where ur blender cnt crush ice,u chill it in ur cool box(fridge)and drink as soon as u get it out.so wat i meant was its either ice cubes or refridgerated and drank cold.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ah ah, Honiepie, my honourable herbal minister, carry go jare!

@ripvanwink, I don't know much about herbs but Honiepie is there to help. I do know that she should be taking black strap molasses. Also, a diet high in fibre is a must, think cabbage, beans, cauliflower.

She should also drink tomato juice. Just blend one tomato everyday and drink. Please adhere to this, it will soon be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
I was directed to this thread. Let's talk! I just need to let out , ttc for 6mths now av been on preconceptn pregnancare!!!!its nt an easy feeling seiing d flow monthly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2013
@Dreamsinbc,good

mornin dear.abeg no vex for me ohhh.pls i no know road to ur blog so
pls i have to post here.am expectin some visitors for tea break n i wil
lyk to make home made bread n cookies.
if u could pls help me wit recipe so i can try out before d tym,pls,pls n
pls.u can direct me to ur blog or kindly send to my mail
iyaibeji57@nokiamail.com.so we dnt derail d thread.
@my sisters am so sorry for d long post n for derailin d thread.pls pardon me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:23am On Sep 06, 2013
@Iyabetajos, vex ke? Mbanu! I've sent them. Lemme know how it goes. You can take off your email address now, if you like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.