Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5403770 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
Happy birthday to all the birthday girls, wish u all ur good heart desires, may the good lord met u at the very point of ur need.ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
@muma. Thanks. Have read them but just afraid those reviews may be arbitrary. Scared of pumping drugs into my system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ udoka, HOW ARE U AND LO? PLS IS EDA THE SAME AS OKE EHI e.g ORINWA?
@ TBABY, PLS HOW LONG DID U TAKE THE EDA DRUGS? WAS IT MIXED WITH PAP?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
@all has anyone had irregular mensturation? Eg menses that flows once in three four months. Pls what did u do to regulate it. A ttc friend needs solution on this.

Abeg those that hv done labroscopy, can u kindly explain how its been done. Is it like. Hsg or surgery? How much does it cost. What are u expected to do before & after d laproscopy.

Abeg make una no vex for d jamb qustions.
God must bless una plenty plenty. @pinky pinky **wink wink** mummyudoka.. kiss kiss to ur lo. No tell ur dh o. @ll. TTC WILL NOT SEE OUR END RATHER WE WILL SEE D END OF TTC. IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2013
*peeps in* Hello house....
*drops luggage(polybag/ghana must go)*
I took a well-deserved break off tt and see the First news I saw. Rest in perfect peace Sister Kemidebbie. Mr Odusami, take heart. So so painful.

@all. Missed u guys a lot. @always. @mamaT, @flakeey @twins @Dreams @cjone @pinky pinky @safe in short everyone and d newly preggy mamas. Congratulations.

To all Newbies, welcome, ur stay here shall be brief.@honeypie happy birthday(mamalawo tinzz)
I love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 5:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Good morning and Happy new Month to everyone. May this month birth all our long awaited blessings in JESUS name.

@ HawtMummie: You are welcome back, how was your Summer Holiday?

To all birthday buddies, wishing you all a very happy and remarkable birthday.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello beautiful mothers of pious children..... How una dey ooo?
@ Wonyi I don't mix mine with pap ooo. It was leaves, my mil washed and sieve it. Makesure you are getting the right herb oooo. It took me 2 weeks to finish it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2013
tbaby 4 real,i missed u dearly.hw go dey go?

@cjnone i had d same issue.has she tried fertilaid?i used it one cycle,den next m2-tone n maca.it worked also.

Hawtmummie,no dey disgrace me wit ghana must gowhere echolac wey we buy for u?lolzzzz missed u dear.sanu da zuwa...........

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2013
Happy belated birthday to Tundeseun and Chyvia, this time next year by the special grace of God, you wil celebrate with your babies in your hands IJN

@aadetoyin..ok.. its Gonal F...like i sid check Champs early post for more details

@ esthy9 just type fertilaid into the search box, it has been reviewed many times on this thread, they say it works for women with irregular cycles, but i also had irregular cycles and it distorted it further more but there are people it worked for like hebrew woman, etc

@Iyabejijos...how are the twins kicking? i guess morning sickness is over now abi? and that BP hope its down, rest well and eat well...hugs

@Nice14 &Tbaby for real, how are you guys? hope the brown spotting has stopped....hugs

@Hawtmummie welcome back

@all, i hail o!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2013
@ iyabetajos I don miss you die, I dey think se abi dh don carry this woman and the twins go US..... How you dey, hope they are kicking? :DHow abt the morning sickness, hope it's gone now? Na to dey enjoy ur pregnancy now oooo.
@ favored gal, my sister I dey ooooo. I thank God for His mercy. Dh surprises me with UK trip so I just dey put things together as I have just two days to prepare, na so the black spot carry hin wicked head come again oooo, I guess it's cos of the stress I went thru though. I am better now, thank God. Hope you are strong? No morning sickness yet? cheesy may God see us thru and may we carry to full term. Amen.
@ Nice 14 hope you are strong? How far with the black spot? I will advice we take things really easy as stress trigger it most.... This is God's work and nothing can stop it. Hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Good mrg my buriful sisters, hope u had wonderful nite rest?

@hawtmum..welc back, abeg offload wetin dey inside the ghana must go make we share am.

@nice and Tbabe...tnk God for his strength. you will continue to bounce in the Lord.

@Tbabe...*sobbing* me too wanna gonna UK bayb..can i stoway with ya? *lol*

excuse me excuse me @ all Bday gals, we are yet to see bday cakes and small chops o, abeg make una do, no time

@Dreamsinbc...omo i de gbadun ur delicious medemede..keep it gurl...commented on ur blog..dont know if it delivered cos it said something abt confirmation b4 posting my comment. *thumb up*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2013
@ Flakeey pls join me........ I will be so happy to have a friend around. It's a week vacation so please make we go ooooo cheesy
@ hatwmum, abeg wetin you bring oooo. I want kuli kuli, I dey serious o dat thing just dey make me miss home more.
@ all abeg if una see madam Safe tell her say why she forget her sister like that na?
@ Dream I stopped searching your blog at a point cos I don't have energy to cook and the blog fit give person serious craving ... Good job!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2013
@wannabeamum,pls take am easy,u il soon b a mum.d last time i take clomid i nearly die frm itching,i com go do hydrotubation cramps hold me die,hsg own sef i no fit 4get.if u do hsg ur tube dey correct,just use bbt chartin find if u d ovulate.make u just kulee for Jesus i go do am.i go RCCG CAMP i see say God no get menopause 4 Him calenda,this yr gon u go carry belle,u hear?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2013
@esthy,fertilaid iz just a prenatal vitamin that regulates your hormones, it doesn't have any side effect whatsoever,its supposed to balance your hormones to its normal range for belle things.
@tbaby,yelse,how can I help u?anything for gals?
@cjnonnzy,u lucky say u correct d labrosky spelling,if not I for personally come carry u go lab go do PT.laparascopy is not as invasive as major surgeries,the incision no big,nd u will be told what to do nd what not to do bfor d surgery. As for d irregular period,i think fertilaid, menstrogen,works.
@all,i just dey like say I no dey,no vex for my absence,i will b fully back soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2013
Chyvia a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tundeseun happy belated birthday dreamsinbc made me miss it, wAs running around to get materials ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ her recipes.

Dreamsinbc, tanks to you, dh now Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ forward to his breakfast a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ dinner, he wouldn't taste anything outside, claiming he doesn't know d surprise i av waitng on d table, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ to tink they are all so healthy meal! Help me wt d burlgur i beg, can i make it frm wheat myself or its already made a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i can get 2 buy it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d market?

Hawtmummie, welcome back, taking a break is always good once U̶̲̥̅̊ remember not to stay too long, some mamas are wondering abt you, but wh one be ghana must go bag a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ polybag, no drop them ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dis duplex o, quickly go carry (she na ecolach?) enter ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ temporary apartment, U̶̲̥̅̊ go ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ carry ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ go pregnancy duplex.

Muma, please where did you get ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ fertilitea a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ how much?

All member not visiting our dream kitchen, U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ miss, i af talk my own so U̶̲̥̅̊ wil not come a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ come a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ say i A̶̲̥̅♏ selfish

Tbaby a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ all belleful mama, favouredgal,nice 14, iyabejijos a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ co, contact me I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ camera, maybe if do ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ cooking annointing go sele, no vommit ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ sha o, i wicked wela wela, i go pack ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏. Put ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ right back.

Flakeey wan go U̶̲̥̅̊k, as i like U̶̲̥̅̊, come enter my bus, but no pack to much stuff o, i never finish paying ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ d bus, make e no go sink inside water.

Safe, U̶̲̥̅̊ neva come back frm calabar? Chei i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ miss U̶̲̥̅̊ o
Where is cholky8 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Opelistic baby? E don tay o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2013
grin at Twingirls. I'm glad that your Dh doesn't eat outside anymore. Gives us more control over what goes into their tummies. For that bulgur, the only way I've found it is already made, but I'm working on something. I want to try semi-grinding whole wheat and boiling it to see whether it's the same thing. Other people have asked me that same thing. If it works, I will most certainly let you know. Thanks for the visits, I really appreciate.

@Flakeey, yes, your comment has been published. I just put that security check in place so I can ensure spammers don't leave nonsense comments. Thank uuuuu.

@Tbabyyyyyyyy, greet Eliza and her great-grandchild for me o! Tell them say I go buy kilishi come for them in December. How r u, dear, and your precious LO?

@Favored gal, Nice14 and Iyabetajos, how una dey? I hope the morning sickness no dey stress una o! I dey hail.

Please, where is Nictos? Nictos, I hope you and LO are doing well? If you read this, please drop in and say hello. It's been a while.

@Udoka, I'm sure you're almost counting down now. I'm soooooo jealous. I trust you and LO are doing wonderfully well. Hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Hello ladies good morning. Hapi belated bdays to Chyvia, Tunde, Honeypiepie n odas. More stregnth and grace to all preggy mamas. Omo we govt workers are not smilling ehh as dey neva pay august salary. I just dey salivate wen I visit dreamsinbc's blog as I no get 'kudi' to take prepare d new recipes yet. It is well wid us. Lest I forget happy new month to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
@tbabe..dancing Azonto, UK things
@dreams...U ar most welc
@twingurls...forget o, dont u know dat pple now stock cash in ghana must go? and pls am not interested in ur bus
aw i go take bus from lagos to UK *lol*
@Safe..we aff heard...sha come back on time..we need new tips..hubbies don dey get our supposed anticipated scopes *wink wink*
@priscaver..my sis, ur own better, it was just itching..mine was serious eye/headache. it was serious to the extent that i could not do anything when the aches started. stopped on 2nd cycle.
@favouredgal...we dey hail too o.
@kaynee...huh? august salary ke? me wey don spend august salary finish, dey wait impatiently for sept salary..it is well.

my shout out to u all..iyabetajos, mama, cjnone, skimpyc,nictos nikita, udoka, awaystrue, seanbell, mummyf, honeypie, pink, chyvia, surefunmi, adedoyinsola, venuss,and all my wonderful sisters and brothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oneday we will look back to this day and smile
Someday we will assemble our kids and tell them our story
Another day we will tell our grandkids how difficult it was conceiving their mum/dad(our babies)
A day will come when our tears will be wiped by God,and our heart desires will be granted
That day is now.
I claim this day cause I know God is still up there,and His miracles cease not.Amin.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
@safe i understand those lines,God isnt far,its well wit u and everyone else waitin on him,@hawtmum yu r soooo welkom bk dearie,dnt open d goodie bag yet,am on d nxt flight down.@flakeey nd kaynee tnx darl.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
@safe i understand those lines,God isnt far,its well wit u and everyone else waitin on him,@hawtmum yu r soooo welkom bk dearie,dnt open d goodie bag yet,am on d nxt flight down.@flakeey nd kaynee tnx darl.@nice 14 we r specially prayin 4 yu,its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
All september mamas, HBD to u, WULLNP! That's is wat u need to take care of ur LOs that are on their way!

@flakeey, thanks for d shout out and lol at stowaway! That is the in thing now, me too, I want to stowaway to china! grin
@dreams, my mouth keeps watering for ur recipes but I am in this village that to get ordinary lemon, na war! Its well, God is ur strenght.
Y are u pple saying twins for iyabetajos wen she is carrying triplets? grin
This miracles will go round soonest in JESUS name!
@safe, a big amen to ur prayers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
@safe06,i beg i go get ds fertilaid for lagos?some of this oyinbo vit.if i as for pharmacies for naija,d sales people d look like say i chop craze,na so i go ask 4mucinex them laugh me.how much i go cost.abeg reply...o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
@all. do you know our delay in childbearing disturbs God? Yes I heard it loud and clear that whatever disturbs us disturbs God as well because we are wonderful children of God. ...... singing......... Don't worry, Be happy cos every little thing gonna be alrighty.

@safe hmmmmm no mind me and spelling o. na night school I go. old age don dey delete some words from d brain. notin dox u.

Yes God is up there .. watching.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
@honiepie thanks for the prayers. @dreamsib thank for checking on me. May d good Lord visit u. It's is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sisters how are we doing?
Just a bit frustrated, dnt knw what to do next *sobbing*
After every stress, dh count is still low even lower than b4 Ãήϑ i'm not even better.
Pls God dnt be far from me, you are my last hope.
Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
@igabe,i feel ur pain,sowie can i tell u wat to do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
@Safe, Amen to that!
@ Igabe, Pls what's your diet like now? Sometimes, conventional drugs are not enough. And we have to remember that food is medicine too. Can you try almonds? I came across an IUI forum where the men swore by eating raw almonds. Please don't cry, the power to change that result is in your hands. Don't despair, I know the feeling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks to those who wished us a happy birthday and a big amen to your prayers.

@all,Good evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Flakey dearest tanx for d shoutout. Hope u r doing good wink. Shoutout to all the september beautiful mamas in da house wOooooooooooooooow. Its ur birthday month. I pray God ll crown it all for u with a bfp. I celebrate with u. Make ona jus send our e-cake o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
hello mummies, how una dey.... happy birthday my sisters!!! wullnp. September to remember, let d testimonies start rolling In ooooo, may God bless each n every soul here.

just popped in to say hi...catch ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
How una dey beutiful mummies in da house, God dey We must conquare,all the prego mamas hope things ar moving fine.happy bithday to all sisters in da house and lots of Gods blessings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.