Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,537 members, 7,847,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5433365 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2013
@want2bpregnant....with 8,000 sperm count you can do icsi! With success.

Why the running helter skelter spendinf money anyhow...even people with zero s.perm count are still thinking straight.

How can you pay that much for adoption? U want to end up with kidnapped child? And meet another man? Babe!

Channel that money into icsi and channel your worry and efforts into prayers

Since you are in nigeria...i will recommend you see dr emeka of georges clinic...its in lekki phase one....go to the ivf thread for more details or go to the bridge!

Pls and pls stop excuding desperation!!!!!! People can smell it a mile off and will just take unnecesary advantage of you.

@omonikiba...good to know you are ok...i pray your testimony will cook and overflow self! Waiting for good news from your end ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Wnt2bpreggie:i received all ur mails but i took a lil time to fink of a way forward,u ve heard the advice,prayers and cancellin of our sisters here,like @mychildrens,@prettylee's@nice14 testimonies God will visit u n dh.keep seeking Gods intervention,we shall also remember yu in prayers.i think his condition is medical nd is worth investigating,i'd lik to ask,u mensioned ur dh drinks n smokes b4 he quit,do u knw wat brands dey where?was he @ any time into ha.rd dr.ugs?(pls no offence)also was he @ anytime into size or s.ex ehancement pills or anything of sort?was he into habitual mast.urbation witout eja.cula.tion?has he ever taken fertility products witout prescription?or is he on any high dose male support vitamin?sorry for respondin wit too many questions,but all these hv very high possiblity n traits of diminishing nd crashin d ma.le organ n count.i wil advice u tk ur time in investigatin these so u dnt cause more harm.wish u luck,waitin 4 ur response.pls also look into the ivf thread.

How una dey?
@amy am so sorry hv bn away,wil respond to ur msg,asap.

@funmi i knw someone in ph dat sells acv,but hers is far more xpensive than wat ppl said they bought frm health plus.pls ask twingal details.

@all hv a blessed new wk.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Wannabepregee my dear pls just relax..take a deep breath and relax. Being too much in a hurry can slow down ones progress. Look at what u've have lost becos of this..ur happiness peace of mind etc. Please be careful. Do not go to egypt for help. They can't help but take what u have from u.

This is what I will do if I were in you situation:
Go to God for forgiveness. Ask him for forgiveness of seeking help where there is non. Ask him to forgive all your sins and dh's. I will go to prayer city for prayer deliverance{both of you}.

Stop going to the doctors for now. The only place I will go is a very good lab after three months to do sperm analysis. In the mean time let ur husband stop SUGERY food. Complete diet change my dear. Look for my post on sperm boast and follow it strictly. Let him avoid stress and both be happy. In the mean time forget trying to conceive. Let him just relax and be happy. Eat healthy, live holy lives, pray and take your multivitamin/food supplement. Follow this simple rule give ur body and ur dh's body time to heal. Stress is not good for erec.tion at all. Pls listen to me, I talk from experience. Experience they say is the best teacher. For six month don't bother your dh with sperm or no sperm. Just live and be happy. You will testify soon in Jesus name. Pls look for my previous post on sperm boast. Please let us know if he has test for infection.

Its well my sister. Nothing under d sun is new. Jesus is the only true friend-befriend Him and you won't regret it. Don't discus what's is happening in your home with anybody if you can. You don't wash your dirty linen outside. God will help us all.

Hello mothers and fathers of glorious generation. We shall all testify in Jesus name, amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2013
@want2bepreggie, in addition 2 wat my sisters have said, instead of going 2 meet a man, u can try IUI/IVF with donor s.perm or ICSI. D money u ave spent tryin 2 adopt would ave been more dan enough 4 any of these ART.

Another thing is try and relax, I know it is not easy. But don't allow desperation make u take steps u'll regret 4 a long time.
It's well with u.

@all, I pray the month of Oct gives us more BFP's dan we received in August and Sept combined.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Every man ttc should be on multi vitamin
Wellman ordinary or Supramalt - one capsule daily
50mg zinc(good for men's libido)
400-600iu vitamin E (antioxidant) - once daily. Vitamin C is very good(antioxidant) 500mg-1000mg once daily. Eat healthy.

If your dh is perfect you may not worry about this suppliments. Just let him eat healthy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Peace be upon you all, Nawa o, una de sleep at all? You women should learn to sleep early and keep phones out of your lifE na.

Wat is it, comments 11 pm- 1.am, when your brain should be out of stress and relaxing.

I will tell moderators to start closing this page form 10pm, oooo. Lol

@omonikiba, thanks dear, glad to know you are ok. May God perfect what he has started in your life.
I always like the truth in your post. The truth they say is bitter but you always have a subtle way to say it.
Have a nice week. Beautiful people.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2013
Always remember to pray, pray for your dh. Encourage him to eat healthy at work. Fast ones in a while. Attend Power Much Change Hands at the MFM Prayer City if you can. It's every 1st Saturday of every month with fasting if u can(You fast on friday and break your fast after the program). Time is 7am - 11am on Saturday. Pls don't stress, if u can't fast just don't worry, you can still attend if u like.

Prayer is the key to everything. God bless us all in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2013
@Chimdalu anxiety cud b d problem,men lose a reasonable percentage of erre.ction once dey pee b4 bd nd women as well lose a reasonable amout of vjay natural lub once we pee b4 bd,avoid aro.us.in or sedu.cin.g him over a long period,it gets his mind racin nd his head imagining nd b4 u knw it hes anscious nd d next fin is to pee,once dat happens d erre.ction wil jump tru d window nd dats it.

Encourage him to drink less water b4 bd,bd in a less humid environment dats under fan or ac,(dis cud lead to desire to pee)wear less sed.uc.in clothin that cud get his mind pacin nd lead to anxiety,let him buy supplements that boost li.bi.do nd maintain erre.cti.on,maca,zinc,ginseng r gud for him,fruits lik banana,avacado,walnut,tomato,garlic,red bell pepper and dark chocolate will help a great deal in addition to maintaing the points i afomentioned.u can also check for infection jus for a mension.g'luck.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrykiss: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2013
@honiepie nice post,i also experience it,not always sha.i wil start to check conditions around ma bedroom b4 bd.advice noted.

@wnt2bepreggy,do the right thing,dnt patronize any prophet,ur case is medical,consider all the reasonable advices so far,then check ivf....God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2013
@Omonibaby, so na run you run all this while. No worries, we dey wait to rejoice with you.

@wnt2bepreggie,
Please be rest assured that your belief that God will do something glorious for you will be fulfilled in Jesus name. I will advise you and your husband should draw close to God and listen to what He is saying concerning you. Fretting will just make you make mistakes. Ridicles? Lol. Why are you so bothered about what people say than what God says about you? That is why you are loosing your peace over this matter. It is such things that make you fall into temptations. Check two pages away from here and see the videos I posted to strengthen you.
As easy as I can say it, ensure anything you do to have your biological children is from the fruit of you and your husband's union only because that is why you are ONE with him. Irrrespective of the method used, look at the goal you are trying to achieve and no one will tell you which is right or not.
Like I said, draw close to Jesus and He will direct you on what to do....please ensure God is taking ALL the glory.

@All, I dey greet o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2013
@wannabepreggie.

I read your post and concluded you dont have a problem...apart from ignorance (sorry if you are offended). If your hubby has no problem with adoption, he will definitely have no problem with donor sperm....so why wasting money and time! Pls embrace ART IVF, IUI, ICSI asap.

The two options you have are total trust in GOD or ART with God.

@omonikibi
Abegi be fast...we are in a hurry even though seems we can guess right grin cheesy

@Jesus4ever
l read somewhere that zobo is not good for fertility... l posted the link in Weight Loss Thread then...cant remember what the reason is again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
@surefunmioluwa
Please nothing is wrong with you. Period extending with 2 days is not a problem...one of the factors could be anxiety...TTC brings lots of anxiety each month espcially during AF time. Relax you are ok; unless there is another thing aside this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2013
@twingirls, na so we see am o. No, zucchini isn't cucumber. You can get it from specialty salad markets. They vary widely in size, some are actually quite small. The inside is a bit like cucumber sha.

@Omonikiba, thanks for popping in.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
@ Dreamsbinc, Chidalu58,Favored gal, and Twin girls, thanks a million for your wishes/prayer. I appreciate!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2013
@Godiya always

Please dear cool temper. We really do love you, though you may not believe.
Some times, when serious issues are posted together with 'lesser' issues, people attention are drawn to the big issue. personally l was carried away with mychildren post yesterday and wannabepreggie post of today.

Please accept our apology... We need you here tongue tongue tongue... TTC is a battle we must all fight and win together... you know you need us tongue as much as we need you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2013
@godiya....ah ah no vex na! What of 'us' that wished you happy birthday...will you also leave us and go? Or will you take us with you cheesy

Dont worry, im sure people were just carried away by the other posts like udoka said

I trust you had a wonderful day

Your bfp is on the way

God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2013
grin @Godiya always,
Oh baby?! Na 'us' you dey vex for? angry
So because person no greet you hapi baiday you come annoy finish come say u no dey do again? Haba na, use your church mind and forgive us please.
@udoka2 has said it all. There are so many posts that sometimes it is the hot ones people see that comment.

Oya ndo, Happy Birthday to you my darling, my almost name-sake, as you have vex remove your name from prayer list, infact your blessing don arove and put your name in pregnancy thread. Congrats dear, you will rejoice soon by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2013
My dear Uduka pls check my posts again. I said for MEN, SPERM BOAST. I never said pregnant women should take zobo.

This is the post u are refering to https://www.nairaland.com/920221/weight-loss-gain-ladies-trying/2
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Like I always say do your reserch very well before you take anything. Zobo is very good for sperm boast. My dh likes it a lot. I don't say what I don't know. Find it hard to be quiet and let people suffer in ignorance smiley

All to the glory of God. Thk Jesus for this testimony.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2013
hi everyone, i have been following this thread for quite a while now and i have even followed some of your suggestions. my period started today. been ttc for a while now. i followed the ovulation watch thing to date!!!!! i'm a bit sad now but no worries. i'll keep trying. don't know where to start though.
it is well!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
@Godiya always no fex abeg,sowie dear.

@honiepie heyyyyyyyy,u r a prophet oo!my dh was transfered to bonni an island in rivers state,bt i liv in lag.most times we chat dirty on phone,skype,bb gbo gbo ti gbo,most times he says or will i call complain skippin heartbeat once d dirty chat gets really intense.i usually see it as sex.ual arousal,never knew it was a problem walahi.eventually wen he shows up,i wear very skimpy stuff to kick off action,next thing ma guy go turn ac on,b4 any serious move he loves the room very cold,then i get dissapointed wen he excuses himself to wee,wen he returns the prack wil go down!

I BELIEVE you!! Dis is it!,the ac,full and congested head,irregular bd and long sex.ual arousal,anxiety are all 100percent true.thank you my darlyn sister,what the doctor could not do.God bless you,he will be around this saturday,will apply your advice.

Thank you everybody,let this thread not die,we are learning alot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thank God I return back to check and read posts todayyy, Godiya Always, sincerely I read your Bday post, and I had in mind to wish you well but I forgot after my long post. Kai, am so so sorry.

You ke, omo re bi iyan, omo labake, asake, arike, indomie lomo, omo to sho, my yori yori, omo to dun, omo oluwa bi, omo to daaa....... Abeg no vex at all, am sure its cos of the eye rolling post of wanabpreggy, that's why pips no remeber I beg you.

In the name that is above every name, the name of Jesus, this time next year, you and your husband will celebrate your bday with your twins. So shall it be, be blessed dear.

Me I like you self, if na some people dem go just go like dat without saying out how hurt they are. Muah babe. Pls now send our cake ooooo. Can't shower you all these oriki without eating cake, I dey sweat now self.

@Venus,thanks.

@Dreams, I dey gbadun you no be kekere.

Pls if you asked after and don't mention your name no vex I beg.

@Tbaby4real, how is your LO? @Chi, how you dey na? @ santagelo, how body? @Beloved, our one and only Docky, hope you are cool?

@all the newbies and oldies, how body? God will answer everyone.@all the mamalawos, continue the good work God is the rewarder of men.

@wanabpreggy, pls come back and say you read all the texts, make you save the money when you come naija with go do icsi before u you spend am. Of you wana do any of the ART, its not something you tell people oo, not even a confidant, only you and DH, you can begin to tell them after your miracle is mature. Read pikinmama post to know how to prepare your womb for it. Shalom.

@all with male issue, God will visit you alllllllllllll.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello @Jesus4ever, your hubby has a very good count of sper.m ooo, with 90% morphology and 75% motility, you are good babe. I beg make you and hubby begin to jolly jolly on the bed ooo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ Godiya always, please don't leave this thread though you will soon join the pregnancy thread but don't leave like that I beg you. May God grant all our request. Oya take((((((hugs))))), but please me dey like cake ooo.
@ Omonikiba we dey ooooo. I thank God no morning sickness at 11 weeks, God has been faithful. Thanks so much for checking on us. Why you mil na? Please I still dey wait for the gist ooooo. tongue. May you celebrate God favour and mercy in your home very soon. I personally miss u.....
@ all hope we are doing great? I pray that God crown every of our effort to success. May He lead our steps and direct us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Godiya always: @ all i want to offically and sincerelly let you know that from today i am no longer part of dz thread, so pls don't add me in ur prayer list again. Reason being dat i have observed dat some people dnt like me here( even when we dnt know ourselves, maybe because of my name, hmmm ). Since it's like i'm not welcomed, or my posts, joy etc make no meaning here, needless of being part of you. I informed you abt my birthday and most people ignored it as usually but if it were some people dat can't happen, birthday wishes would have been rolling here. It's well. Just want to say bye.....May God answer our prayers and make us joyful mothers.

First of all happy birthday in arrears. But I suspect this rantings o sounds like Pregnancy symptoms .....finger crossed for you. No vex.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
@jesus4ever
No problem dear, its good we all get it very right.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jesus4ever(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Welcome dear Molola, ur stay here shall be short in Jesus name. Pls don't be sad or discouraged.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wnt2bepreggie: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
@all thank you for your suggestions,its not being easy,but i draw strenght from all i have heard.i am strong and ready to face my challenges now,wont cry again.you have being a big pillar of support,i see the situation diffrently now,the adoption arrangment was legal,because she claimed her aunt had link to the child care and women welfare of delta state,so we fell for it.thank you.

@honiepie i and his sister just finished a long talk with him in line with your suspitions,he opened up and said he once did drug,he said he did morphine but noticed he couldnt carry it so he switched to heroine,back in the university he always used performance enhancers,all these happened without my knowledge,i knew he was a chain cigarette smoker n he drank alot of brandy.when our condition got bad he had to stop.like you adviced i was very easy on him so he wouldnt hurd the truth.hes not on any high vitamin because he dosnt like taking vitamins or prescription drugs unless its unavoidable.could these be the hindrance?the enhancers was back in school about 8years ago.can something be done?i hope to try ivf.but let me first exhaust our african herbs and supplements,because doctors overseas can be lousy just like in mychildrens case.thank you for your kind words.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Godiya Always, please i just came on today to read previous posts, so pls don't be angry and don't leave. We apologize and will do our best to watch each others back. Meanwhile, Happy Birthday and many happy returns.

@Moola, welcome but your stay will be the shortest so don't worry you will soon move into the pregnancy thread soonest. At least you see ur af, some don't so God is moving and will perfect it all.

@wnt@bepregnie, like others have said, relax and try out the suggestions on this thread and I believe God you will see improvements all round.

@mychildren, thank God for this miracle cos after reading your post i got so worried that i started whispering words of prayer for you even in the office but am glad the reports of has been cleared. 4give my bros oooo abeg, at least no need for rainboot anymore grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comfy277: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
never knew pcos or how hard it can be to conceive until TTC.had hsg done some months back and my tubes were cleared,luckily for me bil(bro in law) is a gyn so I had a lot of test done without waiting to be TTC for 2 years before a Dr wil take me serious. been TTC since march and I thought as soon as we do the baby dance without protection after the I do I'll be announcing my pregnancy.well,turns out I have pcos and bil put me on metformin 500mg and 50mg Clomid.starting seeing ewcm 2 days ago and I'm not taking any chances,dear hubby and I have been dtd(doing the deed) everyday since then and wil continue for the next one week(I need the swimmers).I'm sure hubby is excited as I'm not a big fan of it,he must be thrilled getting a lot of action.fc this is my month and everyone else TTC.baby dust to you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
No vex o, I saw 2 pm notices. I can't remember the password of the email address I used to register on nairaland. Pls send emails to frostedbakeshopng@gmail.com. Thank u

@Godiya always, please don't be upset. Plsssssssssss...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Honeypie darlin moi, I can't find that post abt natural treatment for fibroid oh. Pls wat page is it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.