Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5431389 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independent my lovly people,hoping for testimonies this month,lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence pretty mommas,i feel like am choking amongst you secxy ladies,hope am not the only guy here?

My name is doctor odyke,i read something that caught my intrest,@honiepie24's post on Hepatitis B,pls miss honiepie i need to discuss something with you based on that post,i hope i am permitted beautiful mommas?i fell into this thread by chance and truelly am thrilled at your posts,goodluck to you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence my dear lovely ttc and happy anniversary to Loldar200 and dreamsinbc i hope by this month next yr you will have your own babies.
I welcome everyone of us to October and October will bring us a blessings and favour in Jesus name AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
pmj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
cheesy Happy Indu my people, Make we Nigerians get more wisdom with age and not the other way round.
Before some peeps vex again:
@Dreamsinbc, sorry about your phones o. You suppose dey shine eye well and be wise like serpent because no be everybody get church mind o. By the way, you sure say you check house well plus inside your chairs dem before you come dey do CIA?
@Pink22 dear, sorry too for your phone ehn. May be the phone sef dey tell you say make you buy better one, say e don do, ihn don tire grin
@Venus No mind all these oversabi mamas o, dem too like phone. But abeg wetin be your own about closing thread? If you no wan see angry you better shift go front. You be think say efrybody dey Naija? lipsrsealed grin How you dey ojare? No mind me.
@Jesus4ever Thank you.
@Honeypie Very soon you go open your own hospital o...choi! See as my sisters dey enjoy oshofree advice. Please begin to give us free membership card when you start because you cut your teeth here o. grin
@prettyLee01 I pray you get a very good surprise o.
@wannabeamum May you conceive without all these calculatons o. Amen.
@chi16 Amen and your patience will yield the fruit God has for you.
@favouredgal, Udoka2, Other preggies please enjoy your time o. May the Lord keep you and may you deliver at the right time.
@MamaT I grab am collect put for pocket, is that all? tongue Is that all you gat?
@Mowafruitful Amen thank you and may you receive beyond that which you desire.
@taramisore please who is ttc really disturbing o? undecided Abeg get up from your bed of depression jare. It is to show you say no be by effort only o. Na God dey give babies. Bible call am gift and reward. Some people dey get am as gift and some as reward. You no dey stress for gift. Yes, you can do medicals to check everything and pray and fast but God's perfect plan is still the ultimate. No worries dear. Focus on God and the 'problems' will not be magnified.
@Baba Santa Thanks and Amen.
@Safe we dey prepare yellow, pink and green carpet with koboko. Na @MamaT heavyD go do the flogging.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Santagelo25, hahaha dnt mind me jare. Yes it was a great day for both of us. @ Prettyrosefave thanks dearie! . @ Always true, how do u mean?. Just hope u are not referring to me anyway. Pls there are no kids here. U shd have said it in a polite way. I have said my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Godiyaalways baby, See the humor in it o.
I was actually planing to comment on your last post say na so you dey use catch your husband wen you vex abi, it just escaped my mind. So it is not a rude comment at all as you can see there was a happy face there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
@alwaystrue, please I sent you a mail. Thnks.

Happy Independence Day celebration people!. Keep trusting HIM whose presence the Red sea saw and stood still, jordon saw and fled. He said that children are His heritage and the fruit of the womb is His reward.

The word of God says who is he that saith and it comes to pass when the Lord God commanded it not. God said non shall be barren in His kingdom and any contrary view or opinion cannot stand because the God Almighty has spoken. TTC MUST surely come to pass in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
yes,yes,oya godiyaalways,give alwaystrue e-slap,why she go dey talk like that?if na me be u ehn,hnmm,i no go take am funny ooo, habatically,its not fair,really not fair,no be Efri thing b joke na,inshort me sef don vex,i don tie wrapper for waist, me dey ur back,slap her,kick her,bite her,carry her and trowey her for ground,i still dey ur back,no fear..
@alwaystrue,no mind godiyaalways, she no know joke?wariz doing her sef?,if fight dey worry her make she go face hulk hogan na,no mind her jere,just use one verse from bible slap her.chikena.
@ omonikiba,we resemble KG students wey u dey put for suspense? Abeg come tell us the style wey u nd dh do bfor d knackson result to bellefull levels,hope d morning sickness never turn u to size 4? It's well jere my sesky momma.
@santgelo,our e-husband,howz wifey and independence?
@all,i dey hail oooooo
@ honeypie,our mamalawo,abeg wetin I fit take to kee diz my boiled gnut cravings?
Meanyle,which time iz much bera for detoxing?bfor/after period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nawa for all of you who posted after me ooo, not even a word of I know of varicocele or I don't know. That's how I asked a question earlier and no one seems to read it, before you know it this page will be full and the next page open and my post forgotten.

@Udoka,Favoured gal and Santagelo25, kindly help me with my post on varicocele. Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
@safe Yeeeeeeeee! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You get two mouth o. Chai , I don laff scatter. .....Use bible verse slap her grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Ok @Godiyaalways Genesis 25:22,24 cheesy While @safe say make you gimme physical kick, me dey pray the kind kick in those verses for you.

@soapdish,
sorry it was in my SPAM. I will respond. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Prettyrosefave,
1. It is a minor surgery.His testicles will be dissected and operated on.No harm done.
2. It heals fast..Say about 3weeks.The urologist will advice on that because they will be the one to remove the stitches and bandages.
3. Taking the drugs after surgery will depend on the urologist.He will have to show them the drugs too.They will prescribe drugs for him to use after the surgery.
4. The surgery was done towards the end of May this year and his wife conceived by august2013.Remember,the wife too had an issue that was treated.
5. My friend did not take leave because the surgery was done on a friday.He used the weekend to rest and resumed work on monday.
6. It is not painful because of the anaesthetic injection.
7. He will be adviced not to bd until the stitches has been removed.His performance might even be better.The essence of the hormonal assay is to know his LH,FSH,testoterone level.
Still,i will advice your DH do the checkup in a different hospital.That is to be fully convinced of your 1st doctor's result.
@GodiyaAlways,pls take it easy.Let's not give the devil chance by our reaction.Most of all this things like anger,worry etc can stand as hindrance to our faith,healing and prayers.Like it is in the bible,Let's fight against those little foxes that kills the vine.I dey suspect pregnancy things..You will share your testimony very soon.In Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by soapdish(f): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alright @alwaystrue. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence everybody
Finally got the ACV today ay healthplus shop at ceddi plaza for 2,260 in abuja. I am sipping it and holding AF pain. What a way to start the month,but it is well. I started this morning with a super hot programme in church,i am over charged for the month. God will fullfil His plan concerning all our lives. Happy new month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thank you so much @Santahelo25 for your response, I so much appreciate your reply. So he should go to another clinic to confirm to be sure of the report right? Ok, will try to convince him to do that. Maybe we try LUTH cos we have luth referal letter even the letter is like 10months old now.

God bless you my brother, God will surely answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
hello everybodi,abeg i need serious prayer now now now! Am so dizzy,feeling very sick,pls pray 4 me,i will be bk by Gods grace to answer ur questions.thank u,am countin on yu.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Safeo6, Lol.........i beg no make my hubby think say i don dey kolo o!. See as i dey laugh without control here. U wan make me and Alwaystrue fight abi?, so u neva know/hear say i don belle full? Abi u wan make i get miscarriage cos of fighting? God forbid!!!. Ur plans no go work o!. Hahahaha.... @ AlwayTrue so na so u dey fear fear reach?. Hahahaha......No mind safe, we no go fight, we will rather fight ttc. @ santagelo.... Hmmm u abi pastor?. Ur message carry weight o!. Nagode sosoai, Ese, imela A.K.A thanks. I say amen for dz pregancy vision. I think fresh and blood didn't reveal dz to u and others. Watch for my next post..............

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hehehehhehehehehehe, wisdom with age don cause wahala.... Infact kasala don bust!!!!! Alwaystrue Vs. Godiya Always.... Continue ojare, am ejoying the drama!!! Who go help Us shout 3rd Person Peace grin Abeg Madam Godiya jokes apart go test yourself and if U don get belle carry your Kaya go pregnancy thread we 'have tired' for you angry grin Bia Prettyrosefave woris wrong wit U? Did you keep anybody here to be 'answering' ya questions, abi we be 'Mrs. Google' if we no know make we say wetin? Okay say 'Prettyrosefave, though I don't know d answer to ya question buh our sabi sisters will soon come along to answer you' is that it? Na by force? Abeg go siddon for corner. Me too dey find pickin for 5 years and some others dey find for 7, 8, 9 and even 10 years. People have ISSUES, enoff things for peeps them skull. This is a support group not a place to point accusing fingers wen disatisfied, afterall most times we freely share knowledge. My point is lets take things Easy!!! My two cents!!!!!! @Santagelo, thanks A LOT!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Choi! Hormones dey hot for here.....see vexing to the left and to the right. MamaT too dey add her own join....you wan begin world war 3 abi, royal rumble. E no go work! @Godiya just dey do morning abi na evening sickness thins. This won wey everybody eye dey chook today, werin dey happen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wattttttttt? Have never in this place seen a very rude post like urs mamatriplet or whatever u call ursef, I did dat to draw pips attentions to my post so I can get answer. And my brother Santagelo already did that. So what ur headache and the insult for?

Pls try and read your post all over again, telling me to go and sit for one corner and all the rest of it, haba!!!, and to say pips don't have issue will you and I be here? So if I say nawa ooo to get answer will that now make my own resolve faster? Learn how to talk next time or say learn how to post better next time instead of being rude.

Telling someone to go sit for corner, habaaaaa, that's too much of u ok, be the madam of your own house and don't come here to madam anyone, I read in one of your post how you said someone was ranting, maybe you were not trained to use the right word in the right place.

I forgive you.

For which I seek advise of those who had first experience from their hubby or themselves, how do you now mean I station pips to answer my questions? Oh pls be learned on how to use words. I see you lack some training. Too rude for my liking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hehehehehehe grin cheesy cheesy grin At last am E-fightingggggggg. Oya safe come put pepper and salt for inside. Rolling on the floor and scrubbing my tummy on tiles. Yelse oooo!!! Ntoin to Alwaystrue and Godiya Always, una tink say na only una sabi set blow abi? Yelse oooo!!! E clear say this month na belle tinz oooo!!! Hormones @ its peak. Me I dey go do test tomorrow... @Prettyrosefave, so you wan follow pregnant woman quarel? I wee come to your house and vomit everywhere!!! Choi see as U don provoke, calm down baby and still go sit down for corner grin hehehehehehe na dat one pain U? Oya sowi, e hear? Come and suck d other fwesh breast wen Godiya suck remain. Hehehehehhehe cheesy Having a funnnnnnn Filllllled day!!!! @Alwaysbaby abeg follow me beg prettyrosefave, seee wetin public holiday cause? Hahahahaha *Dancing Alingo and chopping Independence greenish fried rice*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
@prettyrosefave. my only word to you is to remove that ur last post urgently. If u if u can't take a joke, leave d fire.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..... mua dey laugh o...

omo see ttc nairaland war na...

me sidon for corner dey laugh o....

e bi like say una don shark excess hot all in d name independence and una brain dey hot.....

@all d fighters receive e-blow and slaps...

@all d peace lovers receive e-kisses from a beautiful lady dt wannabeamum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh, tears dey comot.....ye!

@MamaT and @Prettyrosefave

@wannabeamum, See me see laff o. I still dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MamaTriplets: @Prettyrosefave, so you wan follow pregnant woman quarel? I wee come to your house and vomit everywhere!!! Choi see as U don provoke, calm down baby and still go sit down for corner grin hehehehehehe na dat one pain U?
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
who dey win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
@MamaTriplet, am not gona suck your b.reast, oh looking for someone to suck it taaaa, not me, soon your triplet will. Anyway, I like the Goodluck Jonathan dance nways.

@Cjone, pls try next time to quench fire and not put petrol for fire cos it will burn you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
Independence day fight!

My students go march for stadium upon all d thing i suffer teach dm, dm no win na me suppose dey provoke... who wan fight with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kai!!!!! Alwaystrue you badt gannnnnn!!! Editing your post 3 TIMES shocked shocked shocked come highlight places wen go put more petrol for burning fire and na you I call to help me beg ooooo!!! Choi!!! @Wannabeamum, you teach them well naim them no perform? Olodo teacher, oya start d fight angry tongue. @CJnone2, no let prettyrosefave talk to you just like that oooo!!! Hammer am ooooo!!! E say make fire burn you!!! If I were you.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
@MamaT,
I think sometimes it is good to let the anger run its course and let them spend the anger here. Lol. This is funny.

For us who get DSTV pls tune to channel 103 o. A film dey there now - Paper Dream

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
@mamatriplet if i slaaaaaaaaaap u eh...
all ur triplets go decide to resemble ur dh cos d slaaaaaaaaaap go bend ur face..... mua olodo teacher, na d indomie children i carry go no represent na akpu children i go carry go next time.......

make nobody separate us o cos i dey provoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
peeps in

*dodges missiles*

Runs out! fast

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.