Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419085 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
@comfy
welcome to the thread.
Everything is looking good as you wrote it. May God crown your effort with your desire this cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comfy277: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
thanks udoka, amen o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Chidinma please ℓ̊ wll advice You follow Ɣ☺ΰƦ dh to Bonny Island ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo , ℓ̊ did my NYSC there some years ago and ℓ̊ know ΨђåƮ the ladies overthere can do. My sister's dh got a job ŵ¡ƫħ NLNG Bonny Island but she stayed in Lagos she didn't follow her dh, it ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ only God that saves her marriage else all those Monkey village gurls would have taken her dh, nobody told her to resign from work and followed her dh. ℓ̊ served there and ℓ̊ also saw myself. Please if that's where he works permanently abeg pack Ɣ☺ΰƦ baggages and luggages and go and meet Ɣ☺ΰƦ man. Those girls are dangerous, leave christianity or born again aside now please ℓ̊ beg of ϔσu.
chimdalu58: @Godiya always no fex abeg,sowie dear.

@honiepie heyyyyyyyy,u r a prophet oo!my dh was transfered to bonni an island in rivers state,bt i liv in lag.most times we chat dirty on phone,skype,bb gbo gbo ti gbo,most times he says or will i call complain skippin heartbeat once d dirty chat gets really intense.i usually see it as sex.ual arousal,never knew it was a problem walahi.eventually wen he shows up,i wear very skimpy stuff to kick off action,next thing ma guy go turn ac on,b4 any serious move he loves the room very cold,then i get dissapointed wen he excuses himself to wee,wen he returns the prack wil go down!

I BELIEVE you!! Dis is it!,the ac,full and congested head,irregular bd and long sex.ual arousal,anxiety are all 100percent true.thank you my darlyn sister,what the doctor could not do.God bless you,he will be around this saturday,will apply your advice.

Thank you everybody,let this thread not die,we are learning alot.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
My peeps i was about consoling Dreams for her lost phone and i lost mine too. I have a lot of ctachup to do. It is well with everybori, God is in charge and remember 'what God cannot do, no Dr can'.
Omonikiba! Hmmm ok o
MamaT i salute
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ Godiya no vex,happy bday saw ur post but just read and continued to aproko on other posts that came up. I pray God will bless u and grant your desire for children,by this time next year,your desires will come to pass.
Abuja ladies where can i get ACV,checked at shopright no show.
@ pink22,how bori?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ surefunmioluwa thnk you my sister,i ve heard that alot,we actually work in the same company,but in diffrent branches.i ve been dancing azonto,i felt my dh's pissy pissy habbit was a major problem,but after honiepie explained the obvious every where has being bright and beautiful for me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettyLee01: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
goodevening ladies,please i need you to remember me in your prayers,i have being feeling ill in the past few days,nauseous and not able to hold food nor water down.i will be meeting with my gyno tomorrow,fingers crossed,hoping for the best.i remain greatful to you honiepie for your care and support thus far,i left you a voice message,please call me as soon as you can.

Regards
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Godiya no vex o.... if na so me for don vex tire o.
U see anybody dey ask after me even if i stay away for 3months who cares? I didnt even get a birthday wish still....... i dey here cos na ttc carry me come here...No vex o jare.. meanwhile *test for pregnancy*

@Prettylee fingers cross for u!
Ure in my prayers.

@how body y'all?
Me just dey o....
Doctors just requested for semen analysis from Dh, even tho his last were fine, seems he want it reviewd after 6mths

My sabi sisters abeg small palava dey o...
His count is 76 million per ml, his morphology 80% normal, Ph alkaline, 66% activey motile bla bla bla but d koko be say there is *moderate growth of staph aureus bla bla bla cld it be d reason i itch atimes? and can it affect ttc pls?
Abeg una abeg make una answer me b4 i send e-blow for me and Godiya behalf .......... waiting......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Godiya my love...abeg no vex. Happy birthday and many happy returns. U sha celebrate ur next yr birthday wit ur triplet in Jesus name...amen.Pls forgive us sweetest and say hi to us.(hug) @Bcolah...i just saw ur post. pls my email address=babyto16@yahoo.com @all...i hail una. Just patiently waiting on God for my children. It is well wit us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
@prettylee you for just buy home test na! it wouldv have been a nice way to close out Sept! oh well, it can also be a nice way to usher in oct. congrats in advance and get well after first trimester

@wannabemum...eblow ke? lol...abeg o! that is a supper solid SA by the way! i think treatment of staph has been dealt with many times on the forum. pls read mamatriplet's old post

@pink, sorry about your phone!

@Comfy277, welcome to the thread! its good news that your two tubes are open..a lot of women on this thread have concieved with pcos! with the help of metformin, clomid, fertilaid, or injectibles. i am sure we will hear your testimony soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
My dear sisters, please I need to do a HSG test urgently. Where around the island(Lagos) can it be done? I need a reply urgently...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
@favoredgal..... d e-blow for no reach u sha, u dey try! And because of ur LO i'd rather blow kisses ur way.
Let me read back on staph treatment. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Godiya, sorry about not wishing u a hapi birthday, but been alive to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ it is more than enuf. So sorry some of us forgot, myself inclusive. This TTC is just getting to someone too much.

So happy belated birthday to our darling Godiya grin grin grin, may the good Lord continue to bless ur home and this time next year u will be celebrating with ur twins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
@prettylee,hmmm hope its wat am finkin,fingers crossed dear.

@wannabeamum how are you doing?

@chimdalu am happi 4 u,tnx dear.

@wnt2bepreggy i guess we are on track,those habbits are capable of exhibitin symtoms as such,even over a long period of quittin.though u shudnt xpect a miracle pill nor over night cure,unless God intervens,it wil tk some time bt trust we will succeed.wil mail u.

@dreams sorry bout ur lost phone,i also lost my laptop ba3 nd charger after a similar visit,some ppl got no shame.pls can i get a gud cake recipie 4 a 3yr old female,d bdae is actually on sat,bt i intend to tryout d recipie b4 d d-day.fnx dear.

@hawtmummie how fa?
@onyi n bcholar hw is it goin?
@justwinnie pls show ur prettyface
@Godiya always,temper justice wit mercy,pls stay,if everyone shud walk away because of funny atitudes,none of us will be here.
my bible says it is not of him that willet but of him that showet mercy,lord we nid ur mercy n grace in every area of our lives,speak tru us in action n deed,bless every womb dat seeks ur divine gift and heal every broken heart(home)this i pray wit a genuine n repentant heart,in jesus name,amen.

I dey greet everybori one by one.g'nite
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
muma: Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ Godiya, wishing γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ more fruitful yrs ahead.

@ godiya, i go vex join you Oo°˚˚˚°! , U̶̲̥̅̊ thank others , U̶̲̥̅̊ no come thank γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ , abi ma own wishes no be A̶̲̥̅♏ . I dey vex pass you as u love some pple and hate me.lol.
My dear no vex for our sis / bros, abeg forgive and forget , we all love you.
Hope you had fun?

I still dey vex
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks Chi16. I've sent u a mail. Wld be expecting ur response.mwaahh!!!
Honeypie honey! I dey oh. We've started the guava leaves stuff and ugu too. Wld update u asap. I can't seem to find ur msg for fibroids in previous post. Pls direct me. How is ur borri. All I know is that the hands that waters wld be watered. So be sure blessings dey follow u waka my darling.
@wannabeamum, e be like say na u we go give d e-koboko cos if to say u've nt been MIA, u for no miss that post whr staph treatment was posted. Lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
HBD Godiya always... So sowie many of us didn't send our greetings earlier. Udoka's explanation says it all.. May God visit u specially this year IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Bcolah e-koboko no go do me anything cos i have padded bumbum......
Thanks seen d post on staph, i will treat asap.

@Honepie love i dey kampe... God bless u for caring.... ure a darling.

my bed calls..................................... see y'll mrw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2013
@Godiya...forgive us o. It is well.

@ All...una goodnight o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independence Day to our Mamas & Papas in da House!!! In this Month of October, the month of Emancipation and Freedom whatever thing that held us bound before today from being Fruitful will loose its grip and hold in Jesus Name. AMEN. Its our Month of the MIRACULOUS!!! Godiya Always don't mind anybody here, am your only friend grin even ur half name sake grin , cos wenever I see ur post I always read ur name as I thank God always. We really really Love U dearie. Choi!!! See as you don carry everybody attention now!!! Kai me self go soon shira so that Dreamsinbc go bake cake come beg me. Hehehehhehe. Oya Sowi, come and suck fwesh bobby tongue tongue Happy Belated Birthday, though I also think U are preggy sha cheesy . @Omonikiba, na God save you, no come here come announce say U get singleton belle oooo!!! Make sure na twins or triplets, congratulobia!!!. @Udoka, Ezinne 1, see as U like aproko, no b U teach Omonikiba part 1, 2, 3 and 7? Oya na!!! @Pink22, my sweery pie, mils you so so... @Alwaysbaby, so U dey laff my pregnancy symptom? Kai!!! U even bolden am. Choi!!! For that reason I prophecy that U go dey get belle twice in a year. One January, one December, after e hapun like this for 5 times ur football team don complete!!! @Muma, abeg no vex again, hehehehehe@ Honiepie aka Mamalawo, I appreciate your good work, keep it up @Venuss, Baba says he knows your desire, he will SURELY bring it to pass!!! Hoid on @Wannabeamum, happy you found wot U were looking for on staph. @All, Lets have fun today!!!!! wink grin wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy new month everyone. I pray it will rain bfps this month of oct in our midst in Jesus name

Testimonies will abound!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Sorry double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2013
@all,happy new month,may we harvest ALL that we have sown in ttc since the begining.the lord is our strength.@Godiya always,i dont mean to upset u the more pls,which one matters? Bfp or birthday wishes? So many pple have gotten bfp tru diff ideas frm this thread, i come here to draw strenght.on my birthdays i wake up and shower prayers upon myself and tell God to giv me my bfps cos time is going.the only person i can get angry wt is dh if he forget,so,my sister,leaving the thread because of ''birthday wishes''is not enough reason. Udoka have said it all some serious issues came few pages after u announced ur b.day, dont be offended pls,i just have to say ma mind, why dont u do hpt? I think over reaction is one of the pg symptoms.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2013
@ mamatriplet, i no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex again as u don beg me.
Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ new month fruitful mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2013
Godiya Always ki yi hakuri ooo! i m very sure ttc is really disturbing most pple here, i personally dont post much here not because i dont feel like doing so but for now its a bit depressing if i have to do everything i.e prayers, fasting, lost weight, treat virtually everything yet not getting a bfp. I feel all the pple keeping the thread alive are the strongest amongst us, so please please please if u ever get to peep at this thread again just read smile and forget about our bad manners. I am sure we can make do with the reminant e cake abeg post for us. Happy belated Birthday.Happy new month i pray this month shall bring a lot of bfps and great smiles on our faces.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Good morning all and I wish Nigeria, happy 53rd Anniversary.
I also wish myself Happy 2ND year Wedding Anniversary. Its like yestaday when I knotted d tie with DH. I appreciate d name of d Lord for His faithfullness over our lives. I also bless His name for sound health and live given unto us and I believe that by this time next year we will be reoicing 2geda with our babies.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Me too dey interested for this staph issue. Though hubby has low count/motility, he's always complaining of itching and so. God will help us.

wannabeamum: @Godiya no vex o.... if na so me for don vex tire o.
U see anybody dey ask after me even if i stay away for 3months who cares? I didnt even get a birthday wish still....... i dey here cos na ttc carry me come here...No vex o jare.. meanwhile *test for pregnancy*

@Prettylee fingers cross for u!
Ure in my prayers.

@how body y'all?
Me just dey o....
Doctors just requested for semen analysis from Dh, even tho his last were fine, seems he want it reviewd after 6mths

My sabi sisters abeg small palava dey o...
His count is 76 million per ml, his morphology 80% normal, Ph alkaline, 66% activey motile bla bla bla but d koko be say there is *moderate growth of staph aureus bla bla bla cld it be d reason i itch atimes? and can it affect ttc pls?
Abeg una abeg make una answer me b4 i send e-blow for me and Godiya behalf .......... waiting......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2013
favored gal, I say amen to your prayers.

Happy wedding anniversary Loldar2000. Your next anniversary will definitely be celebrated with your twins.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day my people. Hahahaha........run away solider don comeback o!. Choi.... See begging levels na!. I beg, i no vex o, haba i be God pikin nah, i just say make i do small shakare, like d one wey onion dey do for hot oil, u know nah. @ everybody that pleaded with me and wished me well. Thanks for your wishes n prayers. In fact na because of una i come back. Lol.......... Hmmm those wey dey say e be like say i don get belle... Abi una get oyiokometre for una house?. Because me self i dey suspect o!. Alright my sisters...... Pls nothing attached, love you all. @ Muma, beg my sister no vex o, u self u be Chineke (God) pikin. I didn't see your post. In fact na slip of d look ! Lol....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy New month to all the mama's and papa's in the house..@GodiyaAlways..I laugh when i read your vexing post.You get luck say you change your mind.Na Goldenbaby e-koboko i for use on you and now send Safe06 to conclude the flogging.Na Mowafruitful and Udoka2 answer you well...Instead of you to quickly go check whether na twins or triplets,you dey here dey waste time.Anyway,i wish you a happy belated birthday.Hope you had a swell time with DH?Have a restful day.

@Omonikiba,present ma..You are welcome back.Thank God for you.We dey wait for the good news.Our oil of patience is drying out.Break the news because i want to tap from it.
@Mamatriplets,Alwaystrue,Dreamsinbc,Honiepie24(Our mamalawo of the house),Goldenbaby,favoredgal,udoka2,wannabeamum,pink22,chi16 and all that i didn't mention,you guys are doing a great and mighty job.Our God almighty will continue to strengthen you in wisdom,knowledge and understanding.
@Lodar2000,happy wedding anniversary..Enjoy the day with DH with the hope that your breakthrough(BFP and your other desires have come to pass).
Abeg,na who help us see sister safe06,make una ask of her before she go come close this thread.Make you still try show face small.We dey miss you like how i dey miss my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Wedding Anniversary Loldar2000, may the good Lord continue to bless your home with love, joy, and peace. May your heart's greatest desire come to pass before your next anniversary. Amen!

MamaT, if you vex, na 20 tier cake I go use take beg you. Abeg, no vex anytime soon! Lol

@Pink22, I'm so sorry dear. It's soooo annoying when that happens, especially if you keep diaries on your phone (I do!)

Safe06, hmmmmm, ok o. Lemme keep quiet first.

This is October, the month of my wedding and birthday anniversaries. I pray that God blesses us with the most number of BFPs we have ever recorded in any single month. Amen! To celebrate, I have two items to give away. I'll keep you all posted. Tbaby, emmmm, still only open for people in Nigeria (no too vex!)

@all, happy independence day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.